Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:32 pm
Kaistern perked up in surprise at this. "I don't think I've ever heard you mention anything about your family, except your brief mention of your sisters. Your mom did what now?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:41 pm
"My mother killed insubordinates, as she should have. It was a time of civil war between the many human villages, as it is now. She was one of the many individuals who tried to unite us as a people so that we may form our own nation. She died before her dream was ever accomplished." Ophelia replied, seeming oddly calm about discussing such a matter. In fact, she seemed downright indifferent.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:51 pm
"At least you had a good mom by the sound of it." Kaistern said before taking a sip of his wine. "There really need to be more people like that in today's day and age."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:09 pm
"Perhaps." After a moment of silence and another gulp of her wine she admitted, "If nothing else, I always respected her. She got results, even if her methods were questionable to some. She continued to lead, even when it would have been easier to follow." Ophelia almost sounded bitter as she continued, "She accomplished great things, but was slain by those who could never make the hard choices she had to on a daily basis."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:45 pm
((You changed your skin color. I never thought I'd see the day you stopped being human. o_o ))

"Yeah, my mama wasn't so nice." Kaistern slumped back onto the table and ran a finger around the rim of his glass. "Better than papa, but still not so nice. Really cold. When I was a kid I sometimes thought she just had me because papa needed an heir."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:03 pm
{They had no light elf skins, and since I didn't want to go through forgetting to equip my ears every time I wore a new outfit, I decided a change was in order. I would've gone with the Gray skin instead if it didn't look wierd with my widow corset.}

"My mother was...similar, in that regard." Ambitious, ruthless, and unforgiving were great words to describe the woman. Ophelia's relationship with her mother was all give and no take. She did everything against her better judgement to please her mother. Ophelia loved her to death, even despite knowing that she was nothing more than a pawn in her games of ambition. "I said I respected her. I never said she respected me. At best, our relationship was complicated." At least, Ophelia loved to pretend that was the case.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:29 pm
((You're just so....purple. I dunno, I think the blue skin might've looked better, but that's just me.))

Kaistern was starting to look a little flushed at this point as he swirled his wine around in his glass, having gotten a refill now. "I wonder if that's why we get along so well? We both just want someone to like us for a change. My parents sucked, your mom was a well-intentioned b***h....It's nice to have someone that's actually glad to have you around..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:42 pm
{Maybe. I'll definately be experimenting, even if only with tektek. (At least until I find a look that satisfies me.) Might go back to the regular skin if nothing else works.}

Ophelia was just finishing her glass as Kaistern said what he did, her lips forming a faint smile for the moment being. "I'll bet that's part of it." she replied with a chuckle. "You know what? Screw our parents. We're better off with each other than we ever were with them!" she exclaimed in an almost joyful manner, taking a large swig of her wine immediately afterwards. Judging by the way she spoke, she was already starting to get a little drunk.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:49 pm
Kaistern gave a small chuckle before raising his glass. "Amen to that!" he said before taking another swig of his own. "On the upside, they're all dead and we don't have to deal with them anymore!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:59 pm
"Thank whatever gods there be for that!" Yet another deep swig of her wine followed this statement. "If only escaping their influence were easier. ******** dead and still manage to screw with our heads, don't they...?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:10 pm
"Tell me about it...." Kaistern murmured. "I got stuck with a whoooooole stinkin' kingdom to run. But NOOOOOOOPE! I had to snap an' kill 'em both dead." he said starting to slur a bit as he took another swig and slammed his glass on the table, his head soon following. "Stupid psycho-me..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:16 pm
"If you hadn't killed them, would you be the same person you are now?" Ophelia asked, finishing up her second glass already before she reached over to grasp Kaistern's free hand. "We might not have ever met, even. If that would be the case, forgive me but I'd never want it any different."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:22 pm
A goofy grin spread on Kaistern's face as he gazed drunkenly back at her, his head still resting on the table. "Tha's true....I guess e'ry silver cloud has a linin', er somethin' like that..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 pm
Kaistern's grin was quite infectious, her own lips soon spreading out to form a more cheerful grin. She was giggling quite a bit now, her words becoming smaller and perhaps a bit slurred. "Yerright. 'tsall ******** up, but it..it could be worshe~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:37 pm
"Esaxt....esict...estat....what'chu shaid!" Kaistern said as he sat up and noisily scooted his chair closer to Ophelia, his wine sloshing out of the glass a bit and onto the tablecloth before practically throwing himself on her. "But a' leash we have eash udder!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games