Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:56 am
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
Updates? emotion_dowant

Updates on...? cat_wink

Anything and everything... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:20 pm
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
Updates? emotion_dowant

Updates on...? cat_wink

Ohhh. Well, there's a bit about the kitties on page 20 cat_biggrin

Otherwise... well, spent the better part of last week working on my parent's house with Nick, making sure it's ready for winter. Cleaning out the gutters, making sure the roof shingles are in place, a little roof sealant on the flat section to make sure it's waterproofed, checking the siding and the base of the house... all that stuff.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:52 pm
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
Updates? emotion_dowant

Updates on...? cat_wink

Ohhh. Well, there's a bit about the kitties on page 20 cat_biggrin

Otherwise... well, spent the better part of last week working on my parent's house with Nick, making sure it's ready for winter. Cleaning out the gutters, making sure the roof shingles are in place, a little roof sealant on the flat section to make sure it's waterproofed, checking the siding and the base of the house... all that stuff.

Oh o.O I didn't even see that post you must have posted it RIGHT before I posted the updates post or something either that or I'm blind...

That sounds like loads and loads of fun... srsly.

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:18 pm
RainbowPop26

Oh o.O I didn't even see that post you must have posted it RIGHT before I posted the updates post or something either that or I'm blind...

heart

Yeah, like 10 seconds before!

That depends on your definition of fun cat_wink but at least it was something to do, and quite a bit of exercise. (Other sorts of exercise were dependent on the intensity of the official workouts, of course cat_4laugh )

Now if I could just convince my mother to let me uproot that rose bush that hasn't bloomed in at least two years...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:49 am
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

heart

That depends on your definition of fun cat_wink but at least it was something to do, and quite a bit of exercise. (Other sorts of exercise were dependent on the intensity of the official workouts, of course cat_4laugh )

Now if I could just convince my mother to let me uproot that rose bush that hasn't bloomed in at least two years...

Hehe razz

Wow really? The one at my house blooms every year... if its not blooming there is no point in keeping it! emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:35 pm
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

heart

Hehe razz

Wow really? The one at my house blooms every year... if its not blooming there is no point in keeping it! donotwant

Yeah, I think it either needs a good feeding, or it's in a bad spot. Either way, no blooms for one year is passable. Two years, no. I don't much like those roses anyway. They have no scent.

Ever notice that the thornier the rosebush the better the roses' scent?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:14 pm
No I've never notice that before... smile There is a Rose bush outside my house now and it is super thorny so maybe I should see how good they smell. cat_surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:17 pm
RainbowPop26
No I've never notice that before... smile There is a Rose bush outside my house now and it is super thorny so maybe I should see how good they smell. cat_surprised

It's still blooming in October? Man that's some mild weather!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:24 pm
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

It's still blooming in October? Man that's some mild weather!

Yea they are really pretty! 4laugh

It hasn't been too cold yet I guess. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:50 pm
I'm considering doing the NaNoWriMo thing next month...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:58 pm
Gigi Deveraux

You're thread has so many pages.. I got curious and read the first page.
It must be really hard....
sad So After your family knew, you got zero support and you were able to go through this ?

sad Do you think it would have been different if you told your parents the first time it happened ?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:12 pm
XxAriaxX
Gigi Deveraux

sad So After your family knew, you got zero support and you were able to go through this ?

sad Do you think it would have been different if you told your parents the first time it happened ?

I managed to not end up slitting my wrists because I was lucky enough to have a really good school counselor/therapist. I still have overeating issues, though.

I doubt it would have been much different... but there's no way of knowing so I try to not speculate on it too much. As my counselor told me, the past is past and there's no changing it. "What ifs" will only drive you crazy.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:23 pm
Gigi Deveraux
XxAriaxX
Gigi Deveraux

I managed to not end up slitting my wrists because I was lucky enough to have a really good school counselor/therapist. I still have overeating issues, though.

I doubt it would have been much different... but there's no way of knowing so I try to not speculate on it too much. As my counselor told me, the past is past and there's no changing it. "What ifs" will only drive you crazy.
You're right. I had light problems... and I didn't rationalize well. It took me more time to learn things that people learn early on because of their life hardships...
I try to not talk/complain about ''my hardships'' because compared to others it can look very ''light''.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:48 pm
XxAriaxX
You're right. I had light problems... and I didn't rationalize well. It took me more time to learn things that people learn early on because of their life hardships...
I try to not talk/complain about ''my hardships'' because compared to others it can look very ''light''.

I know... I keep telling myself I could have had it much worse, and whatever else, he didn't physically hurt me (even if it was for his own selfish reasons).

Some days though... I wonder if that had any influence on what's going on now.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:55 pm
Gigi Deveraux
XxAriaxX

I know... I keep telling myself I could have had it much worse, and whatever else, he didn't physically hurt me (even if it was for his own selfish reasons).

Some days though... I wonder if that had any influence on what's going on now.
It can, sometimes it's the counselor that would confirm it.
You can also find it yourself... but it takes a lot of rationalization. It's not easy.
Because we get mixed in emotions of frustration/sadness...  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games