Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight - EXIT PAGE 32! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:40 pm
"OKAY LISTEN UP PRINCESSES!" The director guy looked extremely frazzled, as the crew behind him continued to squabble, something about drugs, retardation, and a few other choice words. "We're gonna take a fifteen before the next shots, everyone go out, stretch their legs, get a freaking drink, and PLEASE REMIND YOURSELVES YOU ARE PROFESSIONALS AND NOT- NOT SOME TWO-CENT IDIOT WE PICKED OFF FROM THE STREETS."

Silence.

"Once again, come back in fifteen minutes!"

OPEN BREAK TIME!

- All players can now go wander around the set/ get something to eat/ drink/ talk with other players or NPCS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:52 pm
Ana unraveled herself from Big J's lap, offering the actor a languid smile as she straightened her rather mussed clothes. She was a pretty hot mess, tangled hair and ... was that a hickey on her neck?

Probably.

She straightened the garter on her thigh before tending to her bra. Once finished, she tightly cinched the belt around the curve of her waist.

It was then that she spotted Adam.

Correction: it was then that she spotted Adam's coffee.

"I swear to ********, I am firing that worthless assistant. Jesus, such a worthless little b***h. Adam gets his coffee, but me? I'm sitting here simply dying from lack of coffee! Is it so hard to ... never mind."

She immediately began pouting.

"At least ******** Brody's drunk again. Maybe he'll leave me alone. I'm going to get some lunch, Big J." Ana waggled her fingers at the man, sashaying off towards the refreshments.

Quote:
Sasha Belrose played by Anastazia Clark
She's a horrendous b***h who will sleep with anything that walks, be it male or female. Fashionista who lives outside of her means. Currently in a relationship with Olivia Carter (who plays Clerise) - needless to say it's not a very healthy relationship, but then again Ana's relationships never really are. Considers herself the star of the show.

tl;dr - HELLBITCH

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:55 pm
She was stunned, shocked by the flash--the vision--so shocked that she let the actress lead her along for a moment before snapping out of it. "No, I really need to find that contact lens," she said, trying to jerk free. "If I don't have perfect vision someone could get... hurt, right?"

What the hell was going on? She looked around, searching for someone to give her a hand. Anyone. Why weren't they searching for the mark, too? It had been so clear when the director said it--

"And I think I'm allergic to hazelnut," she said abruptly. "You know what I could really go for? Some water. Do you have any water? No, not just ANY water. That fancy mineral water. Do you know where I can get some? And look, we get a break, now's the PERFECT time to look for water--and contact lenses."

Zoobey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:55 pm
SPECTATING

Harrison, at this point, looked both petrified and completely stuck to Rep's side. It wasn't real, he reminded himself, and under those smiling, familiar faces were probably horses with rows of teeth and bugs for pets.

And they were trying to drag them apart.

He stared at the offered wipe, at the pregnant woman whose...grip was pretty Clarice-like. He couldn't summon his weapon. He shouldn't draw attention. What he really needed to do, he realized, was speak pod people.

He looked at Rep, took a big breath, and still holding his hand, put on his best charming smile. It was lopsided.

"That's...no way to talk. About my wife." He added a hesitant, "a*****e. Thanks for the napkin, honey." He took the wipe, made a big show of wiping his mouth with it, then stuffed it in his back pocket.

"Come on, Francis, even though I don't like you and all. We got some lines we really got to rehearse, uh, for our big Jordan scene. A job's a job." He shrugged, then looked to Rep urgently, and cleared his throat,. I need backup, here.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:59 pm
Adam shrugged, grinning with a cocky aura. "It's because I'm a people person." He called back to Anastazia, laughing. Hell b***h. In fact. He kind of wanted another one. He tossed the half full cup in a trash bin and snapped his fingers. "Another!"

It was readily placed in his waiting hand.

Quote:
Otto
Actor: Adam Carter
A teen heartthrob. Cocky. Arrogant. Ladies man/boy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:05 pm
Something didn't feel right. Ofelia had stopped her conversation with Wilson and the fake!Allan (she was calling him fake since there was no way he was the real one - this one didn't even try to ruffle her hair) and was looking around as everything stopped. The director was yelling, people were blending in, and part of her was wondering if this was real or not after all.

She been able to act, but acting was just parroting. The absence of Rue in her head was still felt very deeply; even when they weren't talking to one another there had always been a feeling that the other was there via cackles or snide remarks as she tried to sleep at night. But now? Like this? It felt. . . .it felt empty and. . . scary. Was the voice gone because she really was named Hannah? Was the voice in her head gone because it was something she'd imagined all along?

No. No.

People were freaking out in various ways and Ofelia happened to spot one, a person looking perplexed and talking to a fake. That...they needed to stay awake, stay away. The fakes weren't good this was all wrong. Every bit of Ofelia's brain that could process things right now had her quickly crossing over to Sydney's side and placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Um. . . Sydney, right? Ah heard yer lookin' fer sommin', ya need a hand?" Ofelia just wanted someone else to talk with, someone else who would make sense of this. Wilson had seemed scared too but Ofelia figured he'd go back to Dakota and the others in time. "Ah've gotta try an' find sommin' as well, maybe we can help one 'nother out in this case." Anything, anything to keep speaking with someone who understood.

Ice Queen
oh hi hello

Rown

Friendly Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:10 pm
Scyerline

Getting out of his chair, he set the script aside and went over to pick up a bottled water from a nearby table along with a few napkins. Those in hand, he went up on the stage where he offered both to the girl nearly choking on set. She was a messy eater, and while he was cringing by the amount of food debris on her face, not to mention her frizzy hair (though he blamed her stylist for that), that didn't mean he wanted to see the EMTs here due to a lodged pastry in her throat.

"You should eat slower....and not when you have lines. I don't think the food is going anywhere. You could probably put some in a bag and walk off stage with them though you shouldn't really trust food everyone has been touching. I'm sure you make enough to bring your own....like that guy." He pointed to a man who had brought some healthy snacks with him. Clearly, he had the right idea.

Loosing the cap, he offered her the bottled water and napkins for her to clean up. The last thing he wanted to do was call someone to preform mouth to mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:15 pm
SPECTATOR

"I'll... I'll coffee you in a second," Rick grunted, staring at 'Anastazia's' blatant display.

It wasn't her. It was an illusion. A very confusing sort of illusion but it had to be.

He had to be sure.

The drink had taken the edge off of his nerves, at least, the world just a little bit easier to manage and digest. He glanced around the room at the milling 'actors' and staff. Sasha and Wash, clearly not... he hadn't had a chance to speak with who he ASSUMED was Hazel, although who could tell, and there was a blur of violence and donuts in his mind's eye.

Someone he knew.

Someone who hopefully wouldn't call security on him if he said the wrong thing.

Deep breaths.

He spotted what he could only assume was Harrison and Rep but it might not have been but who knew really... Allan had been WITH them, hadn't he? He thought he had... so it wasn't just the captured? It was all the- even the dead...

His stomach clenched, and he fought the urge to scan for leotards.

No, keep your head on straight. Cease being a Mess.

He wobbled and took a second as he remembered how to walk again, beaming all the same in what he prayed was a nonchalant way, "Hey!! Uh! You!" Calling him 'Harrison' would probably result in dirty looks and like hell he knew what to call him, "C-could I ah... talk to you for a moment?" That seemed safe enough, right? His eyes darted to Rep, his smile wobbling at the edges.

Toshihiko Two

Baneful

Character Name: Jerry Collins
AU Name: Rick Brody
Description: Rick Brody is hot stuff and knows it. Notorious for back-room escapes with giggling supple interns, and brilliant TV-character actor, turned Star by the success of the show. Despite his good looks, prefers to play odd-characters, and exceptionally difficult to work with at times. Rumored to have an on-again-off-again cocaine problem, and an adult film or two under his belt, which has been kept hush-hush by the more family-oriented Network Execs.    

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:20 pm
"Well if you insist on wasting perfectly good drinks, I'll ask for some water." 'Medea' gestured for one of her PA's. "Can you get us a bottle of Evian? Actually, make that three, one for each of us. Tell her PA to bring in Rachel's spare sets of contacts too so this poor girl can get her vision corrected." The grip on Syd's shoulder was almost painful as she forcefully turned the girl around. "Now, about the script yesterday, I was thinking when we get to the conflict scene tonight we could..."

Right behind fake-Medea, close to to a door marked with a blinking red EXIT, was a barely noticeable trail of blood that continued to move on outwards.

Ice Queen

Rown

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:24 pm
Madison took a deep breath. Sigil. Somewhere, there's a sigil... we're in Trance, we're trapped, my mind is here and my body is somewhere else. There was no answer. Right - no Kouki. Anger bubbled up inside of her to fill the place in her mind where Kouki usually coiled.

Slowly, Madison stepped off the stage, looking carefully around her for anything that felt strange or wrong. She couldn't do this alone... s**t. Who did she know that she could call using the 'right' name? "Hannah?" she tried, hoping Ofie would remember the false name. "Hannah, I need your help with something..."

Rown

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:24 pm
Oh good, a break. Deryk scratched his head while he flopped into his chair. Well. 'James Byren's' chair. Who was apparently him and all. Groaning, he just sort of slumped down, hoping the fifteen minutes wouldn't go up too quickly.

But, then he decided to get up and walk around at least. Stretching out, he looked over the script while furrowing his brow a bit. Their personalities had been captured pretty well...

Fidgeting a bit, he made his way over towards Caelius... warily. Or at least his actor, who happened to be making happy talk with H. That was still creepy.

"Oh um. C-Caelius sir? Uh... Do.. do you know what's going to happen from here? Yes?"

Despite the way the death lead had been acting here, he was still a little worried he'd be b***h slapped for asking a stupid question. And just in case he wasn't, he quickly added.

"Oh. Um. Trying out some.. new method acting. Get into character more. Talking about um.. Plotwise. Not.. what's happening on set..."

Zoobey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:29 pm
Bix hadn't been as sneaky as he'd thought. First Ryan had followed him, not that he minded, and then the fake Medea had mosied over. Bix set his face into an angry one but something in his mind, ingrained from years of horror films and sci-fi, told him not to eat or drink anything.

Syd and Ofie mosied slightly away, Bix also taking slow steps but he didn't really follow. He nodded to Ryan then nodded further away. His eyes said it all. 'EXIT'. He backed towards it.

oniongrump

Zoobey

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:29 pm

SPECTATOR

At first Rep gave Harrison a baffled slow blink as he set about the worst acting the redhead had possibly ever seen outside bad soap operas. It took all of his self control to remain serious and not laugh incredulously. Clearly there was some kind of plan in motion here and he was intent on picking up the slack.

Putting on his best (and therefore worst) American accent - the phone had also turned up the fact this francis guy was American - he replied.

"A.. Yes. I suppose I have to if I'm ever gonna get through this awful story arc and maybe get onto an arc where I don't have to speak to you."

He may or may not have put stress on the word speak intentionally.

Jerry's interruption earned him a nonplussed look - apparently this nightmare was ramping up the efforts to get Harrison away from him, this Jerry was probably a fake too - and in the same terrible accent he stated.

"Howdy partner, you have a problem? We were just about tah go rehearse. What ya after?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:34 pm
SPECTATOR

Ofelia looked over as she heard her fake!name called, and she frowned for a moment as she tried to place the name of the person calling her. This was supposed to be her girlfriend, right? What the hell had her name been? Fake!Allan has used it, the weird make-up girl had used it. . . .it was ridiculous, she tried so hard to think, and finally she just gave up and went with whatever felt natural.

"Oh, yes." She tried to keep her tone calm, to keep things okay. She'd approached Sydney and the fake and everything else kept feeling worse and worse. Everyone was noticing though, so. . . "Whatcha need from me, Ke...Kenz? Kenzie." Ofelia rubbed the back of her neck and looked to Madison, really hoping that was her name too. "Ya know Ah'm always glad ta help ya, seein' as...um...yer...special ta me, but. . . Ah think we should uh...have. . .Ra..Rachel? Yeah, Rachel, hel - "

Then Ofelia noticed the grip on "Rachel's" shoulder and her eyes narrowed, staring at the white in the knuckles. No one would pull someone like that away without a reason. No one would just grasp at them and pull them off unless there was something to head. "Oh, Medea, yeah? Ah checked an' there's a part with Sydney an' Ofelia a bit b'fore yers so Ah need her like. . . now. Ya can have her later. Right Kenz? Wasn't Madison in it too? So com'on Rachel, we. . . uh..should go maybe practice where there's some fresh air an' not too many people."

They needed to get Sydney away, the grip on her shoulder said more than enough of that. It didn't matter if this Sydney was fake or not, Ofelia wasn't going to leave anyone behind. Her job as a Sun Hunter had always been to take the lead, get out there and help. If someone was being taken away she didn't have to protect them per say but it certainly was not beyond her to get them out and possibly take their place.

Ice Queen
Sosiqui
Zoobey

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:34 pm
SPECTATOR

The hold hurt--almost enough to distract the girl with excellent vision from the flashing exit sign. "Oh, Ofie, um, hi," she said, gritting her teeth at the hold. "We were just talking about our big fight scene," she said, looking at the other girl, then glancing in the direction of the EXIT sign. She could only hope that the Sun would pick up on it.

"And I lost my contact lens," she said. "It's really special to me, it changes my eye color to this gold swirly color." She emphasized the "swirly" part slightly. If she couldn't get free, Ofie could, right? She hoped? She pulled, trying to get free.
Zoobey
Rown

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games