Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Avengers: School of Hard Knocks (A/O)(needs villains) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:56 pm
Steve chuckled lightly and smiled"Well I was meaning you but that you my dear*he said as he took another drink*So tell me molly. I know that yourhear for a reason, but what exactly is that reason?"he said and smiled softly as he refilled his glass and topped hers off as well  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:03 am
Molly had blushed at the complement but that went away when he asked her why she was there. "Well, I'm hear to help out." she said as she took another drink.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:13 am
Steve smiled lightly""Thats a very noble cause*he said as he leaned back in his chair closing his eyes"You know its funny. 70 years ago i never would have thought that i'd be protecting the world and training younger people to be apart of it. I figured that i would have died in the war or have been terminated right after"he chuckled lightly"And yet here i am."he said looking at her with a gentle smile"With a beautiful woman, and a fine wine*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:20 am
Molly blushed deeply at what he said and she looked down shyly. "I-I'm not beautiful..." she said softly.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:28 am
Steve leaned forward placing a gentle hand under her chin making her look into his eyes"Trust this old man. I've been around long enough to have seen many women, But only one has been as beautiful as you"he said and smiled softly as he gently kissed her cheek and leaned back  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:31 am
((I am so tempted to do something that will screw up your moment...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:34 am
(lol no wait! Molly is about to reveal her past!)
Molly blushed deeply at what he said and did and could have melted away right there. However, his kind words did not make her feel worthy. "You are so kind Steve...but I have hurt many people...how can I be beautiful if I'm a monster?" she asked as she looked at her wine and started to cry.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:46 am
"Hey dont cry"He says as he gently wipes away her tears"Your not a monster. You just a beautiful young woman thats been misunderstood most of her life because of her power"he said softly"If anyone here is a monster it neither you, nor bruce, nor Kasey. But me. I'm an unnatural being who still looks 25 even though he is now over 70. I've lived through WWII. I was created by science to be the perfect solider. I've killed many people in the wr."he smiled as he stood and hugged her holding her head in his chest"Your no monster molly. Your merely human with powers  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:57 am
Molly sniffed as she hugged him. At the moment she was too upset to be embarrassed. "B-But I am a monster...I-I've used my powers t-to control people's blood...I killed my own father by freezing his insides...I-I'm a horrible monster..." she sobbed into his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:06 am
"Molly I wanna tell you a little secret. If you've had to control, or kill some one then they've probably deserved it. The only reason that im not guilt ridden and suicidal is because of that fact. I've hurt many people in my time but it was all for a good cause"he said softly holding her close  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:12 am
Molly calmed down a bit and looked up at him. "Y-You really think I-I'm not a monster?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:18 am
Steve smiled lightly as he looked down at her"Your as much a monster as I am a saint"he said with a gently smile  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:30 am
Molly sniffled a bit and smiled. "T-Thank you Steve." she said and wiped her tears off her face. She then saw wets spots on his shirt and blushed a little. "S-Sorry I cried on you." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:34 am
Steve smiled lightly"Don't worry about it. It's just a shirt"he said and smiled lightly"As long as your feeling better molly"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:09 am
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Claire fidgets in her seat, she hadn't left the kitchen and wondered if the whole 'if I can't see you then you can't see me' thing really did work somehow. She was usually fine with being left alone, but this was just awkward...

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games