Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:51 am
lady ayami chan
Faerie KatrinaZ
And I can kinda' relate to what happened in our Geezerville RPs, too. In a role reversal sense via Cop, I was looking for that fairytale, 'Happily Ever After' marriage between him and Psy, and I was having fun with that. But when Psy started drifting away from him and going for Gio, it was just playing out a little too close to home for me in regards to [partly] what happened in my own dissolved marriage just a few years prior. And therefore, I was on edge and not having fun anymore in our RPs. *sighs* sad

edited

I think it's safe to say we were all going through some s**t at that time.

*hugs*

Yeah. *hugs back*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:37 am
lady leko-chan
the hell is my grunnies name? stressed

Kakkosen! I only know from my temporary old post reading addiction ninja  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:54 pm
ThisEmptySoul
lady leko-chan
the hell is my grunnies name? stressed

Kakkosen! I only know from my temporary old post reading addiction ninja

*kisses both sides of our face*
I thought it was something like that but I couldn't get it to translate right stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:38 pm
I've debated this with myself for a few hours and figured maybe I should get some outside opinions: Has the Hatter's scene gone long enough or should it keep going?

There's a very easy exit I can put in right now, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to just yet.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:24 pm
I just got caught up and enjoyed every minute of it. Highly entertaining as I can visualize everything going on. Bravo Actors! xd

Question: Does Miro actually get any answers from the Tea Party?
I'm not at all sure as I've never read the formal Alice in Wonderland long version to the boys when they were little. No interest on their part.

I say let it play out more. Draa needs to show up, right? Besides, you can always hand the raw film to the producer and he/she can cut some of the excess film during the edit. That way, you can feature the "uncut" version for increased revenue later as a special release and I KNOW Antonio would approve of that. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:56 pm
Honestly speaking: what I have so far and the plans for the future for the story are actually just slightly more cohesive than the original. There isn't a plan of action at all for the original Alice. She just sees a rabbit in a waistcoat and chases him down a rabbit hole, then just kind of wanders around from there. Closest thing she has to an end goal is trying to reach the Queen of Hearts' garden because she thinks it's pretty.

Although, I don't have a solid ending at the moment either. sweatdrop The sucker for drama in me is starting to favor my cold medicine induced ideas from earlier ninja

Anyway, short answer, no. Alice doesn't get any answers to anything at the tea party and I don't expect Miro to either, although she could if we wanted to because we're not strictly following any particular incarnation of the story. In the book, the scene actually just ends with Alice wandering off because she was bored of their conversation.

Where the scene is now, I could send Draa in and have Miro chase after him and that's the end of it. Or, could keep the scene going and send Draa in later or he shows up some other way {i.e. being summoned}. Draa basically indicates the Hatter scene is ending because he's just there to keep Miro moving through Wonderland.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:03 pm
I think like everything else we do we should play our own "script" but let the Alice story guide us. If you want to interrupt the scene then do so, Lia will need to react I think. Maybe she won't let you end it... lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:13 pm
That's the thing, though: since I control both Draa and Miro, it would end the scene because that's my personal plans that I could do all in a single post and Lia wouldn't really have room to throw in a wrench, hence why I haven't posted.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:25 pm
True...
You have too much control! scream
Wait... wrong person to do screaming... neutral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:29 pm
I'm also the director and can make people redo scenes if I don't like it emotion_awesome I HAVE THE POWAH!!  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:41 pm
touché stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:35 pm
Go with whatever you wanna do. I'm here so if we wanna wrap it up we can. I've had fun playing kookier than I normally do. mrgreen I actually was feeling it was coming to an end when you were having Draa get into position, I started passing out though since my sleep schedule is kinda outta whack right now. gonk  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:55 pm
I just had him start paying attention instead of trying to get in Kits' pants is all rofl

But there's still a whole other week until the deadline, so I think I'll go ahead and leave Draa on the sidelines for now and see how it goes. And like Psy said, in the end, I can just go back and insert an earlier end to the scene if I want. I HAVE THE POWAH!!

... on a side note, I also still haven't finished cleaning up chapter 5 sweatdrop Spouse having time off and working from home really kills my writing ability emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:08 pm
Moar crazy Hatter Fox it is then! blaugh  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:37 pm
Ugh... so I had been using my own photobucket for the images because I thought it would be more reliable, but as it turns out, Photobucket seems to be trying to transition to no longer allow third party linking unless you pay them $40 a month emotion_eyebrow Luckily, I already had an imgur account so I guess I'll need to start moving things to there or use wardrobe links instead of screen shots.

Imageshack did the same thing a while back stare

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games