Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:28 pm
Forever_Hikaru
Datascape leaned against a nearby building, near one of her lighting rods to keep her safe, and just watched the fight. Her job was done, they shouldn't need her help anymore. They were the Justice League after all, they should be able to take care of this one boy.

The Voodoo Bunny
Feng smirked. "Nice brink." He said as the bird transformed into it's human form. "Kids are so troublesome...." He said crossing his arms huffing. "Who is he?"

Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"That's Sparky. He and ghosty girl were causing trouble earlier.", Dreamer responds to Feng as she stop a bit away from the three males. She wasn't much of a close range fighter.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:29 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng smirked as he showed kyle his hand and it burst into flames. "Maybe we should burn him...teach him a lesson." He muttered seriously. "This is no game kid." He said coldly his eyes full of intent on burning this child alive.

Shiningdragon21
(Not so much obliterated as given a chance to get a good hit on two of the league when they get close.)
"Enough feng" Brink said zeroing out the gravity around him while keeping the gravity on Kyle. Moving closer Brink kneeled down infront of the boy as he looked him over a few times. "Your going to be put in prison to put it simply. Unlike this one we don't like to kill if we can keep from it" he said motioning to Feng. "Lets get this one taken away" Brink called looking around for the hacker for a moment to get her to use her powers to make a pair of rubber cuffs.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:30 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng growled as he transformed into a phoenix and pushed Brink away and pinned the boy down to the ground and wrapped his large wings around Kyle taking the bolts. He clenched his teeth as the bolts blasted him and the wounds healed thanks to his fire. "I'm grounding this kid!" He looked over and saw a metal pole sticking out of the ground. "Heat vent!" He called as heat launched the pole out of the ground towards Feng. He caught it in his beak and spun it before going to stab kyle in the hand pinning it to the ground trying to ground him and send the lightning into the ground.

Minnta Aloripma

"Get off him, Birdy!", Dreamer snaps, running over. She begins muttering a new spell and the ground below the boy and Feng begins to shift, bits of it making its way between Feng's wings and around the boys wrists and ankles.

-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:31 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng flew off the boy and huffed. "Damn cat why couldn't you have done that sooner?" He snapped as the remaining wounds healed over. "That stuff hurts!" He said angrily. He said glaring at Dreamer.

((my last post seemed abit unfair so i fixed it))

Leprechaun_Sean
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink was watching from a small distance away as the rest of the were looking for ways to subdue the electric boy. Feng, while being progressive, was also violent and inhumane. Definitely something Blink would disagree with. The cybernetic swordsman then looked to Datascape, who was keeping her distance. Perhaps she could do something. But even if she did, it might be too late.

Thankfully, Dreamer was able to get the hotheaded Feng off the boy. For now the lightning child was still conscious. This could cause problems. "Dreamer, cast a sleeping spell on the boy. So long as he's awake, he can control lightning. If he's asleep, he can't do much to harm anyone." Blink order calmly and professionally.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(Hot damn I'm slow to the punch. I was originally gonna use the paralyzing palm on Coil. Then s**t happened.)

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:32 pm
Shiningdragon21
Even tho Feng had tried pushing him away to avoid the lightning brink had been hit by a bolt in the arm. The area where it had struck was badly burned and all feeling and control of the limb currently was gone. His left arm simply hung there as he panted slowly. It had been a bad idea to come here on his part. He was still tired from facing the young teens earlier and his focus was not at its sharpest. "Put him out for the time" brink said looking at dreamer a pained look showing just how badly the wound hurt.

Looking to Feng brink walked slowly over to him. Getting close he took a slow breath. "You need to abate your anger. This isn't a mercenary group where we just kill every villain because they piss you off" he commented taking a step away from him. Even as a villain he had never fought to the point of killing someone and as a hero this value still held strong.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:32 pm
Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer simply hissed at Feng, clearly displeased with him, before turning her attention back to Coil. She gently but firmly holds the boys head, barely wincing as electricity began to flow into her hands, and begins to murmur a spell in a soothing voice. Her eyes began to glow a brighter blue than normal, and if the sleeping spell was working Coils would as well.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:33 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Clyde approached the group. He overheard Brink's words and nodded his head. "Brink is right. We're suppose to be the good guys. Killing would lower ourselves to the levels of villains like Coil here." Clyde put his hand over the small red eye in his mask. In another time, I would have ended this boy's life here and now. That's in the past. Clyde then looked around and surveyed the dmage to the city. "Insurance rates are going to be through the roof when this gets cleaned up." The Leaguer commented trying to break up the serious moment with some comical relief.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:35 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng raised a eyebrow. "who said i was angry, our job is to protect. or at least mine is. They come at us planning to kill us and others so therefore to protect we must make that choice at times." He looked to Clyde "and if i recall you used to run with my cousin...i don't want to hear those words coming form you." He said as he put a hand on Brink's wound. "Hold still." He said as his wing glowed and he tried to heal the wound with his flames.

Leprechaun_Sean

Clyde clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. The Leaguer emitted a low growl in protest. Feng just had to remind Clyde of his dirty origins. Kuzan Fei especially. It was true that, he was once partnered with the ice-wielder, but that was long ago and it wasn't a fond memory. Clyde remembered all the times he spent with his old Hive partner, and then that fateful day when he was betrayed. Since then, Clyde made sure to distance himself from the past and reform. Apparently it wasn't enough if someone like Feng was willing to poke at old scars.

- Unknown

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:36 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng looked at Clyde. "Or did you forget how you helped him capture me that day?" He said coldly and calmly. "I know i didn't...and that terrible machine..." he said shuddering and glaring at Blink. "You can try and hide from your past....but it will always be there...you will be a villain in my eyes and the eyes of your victims." He said as his eyes narrowed. "Now....if you think im wrong for trying to prevent a uprising villain then your teachings are corrupt...just like you are." He muttering coldly glaring at the swordsman watching him.

Minnta Aloripma
((Dreamer isn't nearly as nice as she acts))

“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

"To quote a madwoman at least one of you have met, everyone and everything is corrupt.", Delira, the previous Headmistress of the HIVE Academy, says from behind the heroes. A group of her mercenaries were quickly spreading out in case they had to defend their leader.

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

As if things couldn't get any worse, the old Headmistress from the Hive decided show up announced, and to Clyde, very much unwanted. "Delira!" He hissed. "To what do we owe the displeasure of meeting you here?" Clyde fixed his gaze on the ex-HIVE leader. If she takes hear glasses off, close your eyes. You have no powers other than the enhanced abilities granted by the suit. Keep your guard up and show no quarter. Clyde thought, mentally preparing himself for the next skirmish.

- Unknown

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:38 pm
Shiningdragon21
Taking a slow breath Brink looked towards the head mistress that had just arrived at the scene and he was already wishing he had gotten more time to rest. Shifting himself Brink stopped looking down to what feng was doing. For the.most part seeing the flames he.was.glad he.had.no feeling in his arm at all currently. "You know her Blink" the man called out looking over towards him

Leprechaun_Sean

With a steady sigh, Blink responded. "Unfortunately. She's the old Headmistress of the HIVE Academy. As Feng mentioned, I was one of them. But that was long ago." Blink drew his blade and took a defensive stance. "She already knows your powers. If she removes her glasses, don't look in to her eyes. Not unless you enjoy being schizophrenic for an hour." It would appear that Delira had become of some merceny group. It almost seemed coincidental since the Leaguer were just talking about it.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:40 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng looked at the woman and his eyes narrowed. she was the one who taught kuzan to be evil. "It seems your past catches up with you quickly Clyde." He said huffing. His eyes looking around as he heard movement around them.

Kuzan and deflector arrived in Brazil. They moved to a abandoned warehouse. "Alright. I'm going to brief you guys on whats going to go down....it's going to be a hell of a mission."
((figured i'd move kuzan into position in case you wanted to move the team yet))

Forever_Hikaru
[And I need to bring my iPad to class now >.< I'm happy that there's 2 pages for me to read, but disappointed that I missed out on some stuff. Oh well, seems like it's just the beginning whee ]

'It just got a lot more interesting around here.' Skye thought as she got off the building and faced the villains. She took Clyde's warning in mind about the woman with her mercenaries, but the lightning boy seemed to be a more serious threat. She could probably trap him in a rubber box, but Dreamer had to get out of his clutches.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:41 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((Glad one of my old ladies can cause some excitement. There's six mercenaries by the way, seven counting Delira.))

Dreamer hisses in pain, quickly swinging her legs up to push against the boys chest as she tries to wrench her arms free of his grasp.

-Edgar Allan Poe

“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

"Calm yourselves boys, I think you should be more worried about the boy frying you than me driving you insane.", Delira informs them with an amused smile, holding up her hands to showed that she is unarmed. Though that could change very quickly and her men showed no signs of putting their weapons down.

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:42 pm
Shiningdragon21
For the moment all Brink could do was look on. He would need to get closer then he was to get sparky in his gravity zone. "Hurry Feng" brink told the man as he healed his wound. It was taking alot longer the usual to heal up hinting to just how much damage was caused when he was hit. At the current moment atleast he was useless and that agitated him.

The Voodoo Bunny
"this may hurt old friend..." He said as he formed a fireball ."Sacred fire...." He said as shoved the fireball into the wound as it began to heal rapidly. He leaned to Brink's ear. "I believe...this may require some cooperation?" he said as he focused on healing before looking at Coil.

Leprechaun_Sean

It became apparent that the electric boy wasn't going roll off just by being put sleep. Feng was taking too long to heal Brink. Further measure needed to be taken. Blink could end the boy's life and save everyone the trouble, but that was too extreme. There had to be another way; one that didn't involve anyone dying. Then, like an angel from above, an idea came. It was sloppy, but it was better than standing around like sheep waiting to be slaughtered. "Datascape, use a cryostasis containment on Coil!" Blink then leaped backwards towards Dreamer and the electric boy. The cybernetic swordsman flew gracefully over Coil's head. While in mid-air, Blink slapped the electric user on both of his ears. The pain should have been enough to release Dreamer from his grip.

- Unknown

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:43 pm
Forever_Hikaru
Datascape had a few adjustments to be made to Blink's 'suggestion'. She deleted the lightning rods to make room for something new. Once Dreamer and Blink were out of the way she materialized a puddle of black goop underneath Coil. It stretched, trying to encase him and if it was successful it'll shape into a rubber box, trapping the lightning boy. From there Datascape planned to freeze the boy, at least this way he can't escape. Once encased, Datascape turned Blink. "This alone should hold him, sure you want to freeze him?" she asked, looking towards her work with pride. Even if he tried to punch his way out, he'll just be bounced back.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games