Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:09 pm
(Hmmm...very tempted to eavesdrop xD )

Yui was even more against moving when she heard 'basement.' She didn't think that was the safest place if whatever was coming got into the school. There would be no way out if they managed to get down there, it'll be like a slaughter room. It just didn't make any sense to her as she tried to find another room, maybe a roof, somewhere higher up than where she was. Gives her a better view as well as time to move and get out if needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:47 am
((Gah Dx I'm far behind... Alright posting now :3 ))

Atta nodded. She wasn't sure what was going to happen. She agreed though. She only had one student yes, but she was almost master level herself. Atta didn't want to have to give the fight to her and the other apprentices... Atta quickly dismissed her idea and continued. She didn't feel right about Sera... Something bothered her. She could feel the girl moving away from the novices. But if something happened to them... Sera would deal with Atta herself. And Atta would be pissed... Atta continued to focus on where she was headed after the thought, and also on the grounds. She suddenly stopped. "Something just happened... Something just appeared. There is a group... I can feel their footsteps in the earth... This is not happening.."/size] She said turning to one direction. She had just gotten to the tower when she had felt the slight movement and foot pressures on the grass and the earth outside one side of the walls. She wasn't sure... But she didn't like this at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassandra didn't like this at all. Not for one bit. The air was heavy and she couldn't breathe, so she felt... She moved the air slightly, as much as she dared to get it moving so that she could breathe. She didn't like that they were moving... She stayed a few minutes and walked towards the basement last of all. Master Sera was running a different way... She wondered why. She dismissed the thought and started towards the basement again.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:03 am
Edward noticed that a few students weren't locked in. He followed them, "Hey, girls!" he said. "You're supposed to go with the other students.." In his youth, he didn't realize that Sera was mysteriously missing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:25 am
size=11]"I'm not so sure about going down to the basement..." She replied quietly. She stopped at the edge of the basement. She looked like she was scared of going under the ground... "How about I keep watch up here? Going under ground scares me..." She said. Well what could you expect from a desert elf.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am
Finally succumbing to the cold fear that had been bubbling in her guy Erin moved back towards the school, slipping in through the large doors just as quietly as she had slipped out. It almost seemed as if a deep shadow was creeping towards the school like a starved beast, its fangs bared and ready to sink into its prey.

Sticking close to the walls the half-breed made her way back towards the hall only to stop just inside its doors, her tail twitching anxiously. All the student’s had seemingly vanished. Turning on her heel Erin sniffed at the air, her nose scrunching. The scent of sodden earth and scorched grass had started to overpower her keen senses. “Fabulouse…”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:00 pm
Yui looked towards Edward when he heard him yell. "Being locked up underground with no way out? I don't think so." she said to him as she started walking again.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:11 pm
Jake ran into Atta on his way to the roof. He arrived too late to hear what she had said. "Is there something wrong?" He asked fairly impatiantly. A split second later he realized how rude that must have sounded. "Sorry. Just a wound a little tight in the anticipation." He muttered as he waited to find out why she had stopped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:23 pm
Atta glanced back as she fell slightly forwards. Noticing it was only Jake she moved out of the way. "I can feel footsteps y'know... Well I can also feel some things from like grass and trees. I can tell that there is a small group over on the easterly side of our walls... I'm not sure if it's animals... No it's people but i'm not sure whether it is who we are up against or someone else..." She said looking that way again. She could feel them... Every so often someone would move slightly and give some vibration off... But whether they were good or against the school she didn't know...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:33 pm
"Well let's find out then shall we?" Jake asked as he summoned five fairly strong spirits. "I want you to go check what's over at the eastern wall." He commanded them as the spirits took off towards the eastern wall. He felt his strength returning and was confident in his ability to hold his own in a battle again. He still didn't have quite enough energy to perform his strongest spells, but that was of minor consequence. "Now let's hurry and try to get to the wolf so we can get a good view of what's going on." He said as he started going back up the stairs again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:48 pm
Atta nodded. She smiled as Jake took what she had said to heart. She continued up the steps after Jake. She was feeling slightly better. But there wasn't much she could do yet... Not until she recovered more. She just didn't have the heart to get better quickly. She was still pretty confused on whether she needed to send for Aizith or not...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:53 pm
When Jake reached the roof he turned around to face Atta. He couldn't help but notice that she seemed...distracted. "Something wrong?" He asked curiously. "You seem to be only partly here with us." He said shocked to find that he managed to catch that. Out of all the masters he always found Atta to me the most steady, the most level headed, the one who could focus on one situation the most without being sidetracked. It seemed weird to see her slightly out of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:00 pm
"Seems silly doesn't it? I'm distracted... Titan wants me to harshen Aizith's training... But I'm not sure if I can.... anyway. It's something that can wait." Atta replied quietly when Jake had snapped her out of her reverie. She tried to concentrate on what was happening at hand. What would happen with Aizith was for a later time.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:09 pm
"Of course you can. You're Atta." Jake said fairly absentmindedly as he scanned the school grounds for any sign of attack. He truely did mean that Atta could do what Titan expected of her, he was just too distracted to say anything more encouraging at the moment. What with the school being under attack and all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:17 pm
At the comment Atta blushed. She would have to remember to say thank you. She went towards the Eastern side where she had felt the group. "H-have your spirits reported back yet? I'm getting nervous..." She asked. If it came down to it, She would conjure her own as well to scout out the walls.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:20 pm
"No not yet." Jake said looking at Atta. He walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder, gently squeezing it. "Relax, Atta. This is probably what the enemy wants. For us to get all worked up." He said with a reasurring smile. "My spirits are probably still scouting the area. I have a feeling that if they encounter any trouble we'll be able to see it from here."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games