Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:03 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Looking down back as he heard the voice Kyo turned around as he stood over the girl infront of him. With a soft smile to her question he shook his head in answer, not saying anything at first as he looked back over at Aryln. "I am sorry but the princess is currently clearing her thoughts and wishes to be alone. I do not believe during this time she will wish to have visitors" he told the Shano the smile still staying on his lips. "Tho when she emerges from here I don't see a problem with it" he said motioning slightly towards the side of the doorway.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:46 am
Things are going smooth for Shano. "Okay, it is something important, I think, so I really need to speak with her." She replied back with a smile. Shano thought that maybe the guard would cut her off from the princess or something of that sort, that she'll have to fight her way through. Fortunately, Shano doesn't need to use her stone sling today. "I will go back inside, when she is ready to talk, you can tell me. I'll be visiting the small garden over there." She pointed down the hallway that she saw the garden earlier. Then hopped through the hallway, to the small garden. The moment she stepped into them, she could feel that all of the plants are handled with care. The bushes are trimmed to look like animals, Shano used some of her powers to change them and smiled at her creation. She controlled the vines forming intricate patterns on the walls, made the flowers bloom, made the trees bear fruit. Shano was having fun decorating the garden, she felt free and happy, with no one to control her.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:43 am
Arlyn heard Kyo's short conversation with the girl and wondered what it could be the girl wanted to talk to her about. A frown appeared on her face when she heard the girl say it was important. "Kyo, call her back, please. If she has something of import to tell me, I should like to hear it.""  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:08 pm
“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

Jezebel watches the princess walk outside, easily slipping out herself through a window. The courtyard the princess had gone to was empty save for her. the princess, and the two in the doorway, everyone else dancing away inside. This would be her best chance to strike before the princess decides to go back in.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:54 pm
Jace was going over the plan he had made in his head. First, he would slip in. Then incapacitate a party-goer, use their clothes as a disguise and slowly make his way to the Prince while maneuvering across the dance floor. After that, he could either publicly execute him, or trick him and kill him in private, leaving his body for someone to find. Then there was the DMC (Devil May Care) method of breaking the glass, dropping in and killing the Prince in front of everyone in a dramatic fashion, but Jace felt that applied to those more flamboyant than he.

Deciding to stop feeling sorry for himself, Leon decided he'd go apologize to Arlyn, explain he meant no disrespect and hopefully, without sounding like a total idiot, confess that the only reason he left home and came to the party was to meet her. Then he saw the guard and sighed inwardly, he didn't know if he was cool like Xavier, or if he'd end up being just like Free, but deciding to test fate, he walked up to Kyo. "Excuse me, is the Princess by chance taking visitors?" He asked sheepishly. He felt like the guard was going to beat the living crap out of him for asking.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:07 pm

In a sudden flash of steel Kyo had drawn his weapon and had the blade a few inches from Leon's throat. It was at this moment he had realized what he had done as his eyes went wide. "I-I-I am terribly sorry" he said sheathing his blade as he gave the man a deep bow. He had not heard the man come up and his sudden presence had activated more of an instinctual action from the guard. Taking a step back away from him he bowed again. "My apologies for my actions" he told him realizing now the question that had been asked and the princesses ask of him to get the girl from earlier. "I-...Yes tho I would have to ask you something before you do a girl walked into the garden a few moment's prior if you can bring her here tho the princess is not seeing anyone I can let you try to speak with her" Kyo said his face nearly blood red from his actions.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:31 pm
"Yeah, sure thing." Leon said, trying not to crap himself from the sudden scare of almost getting decapitated. He promptly turned and headed out to where Kyo had directed to find a girl with fast-growing plants. Is that normal here? He thought and walked out. "Hey, the Guard guy back there said the Princess wanted to talk to you." Leon said plainly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:16 am
"Oh.. right." Shano flinched when a guy came in, making the plants flinch too. She quickly resumed to make them continue growing. "It's weird right? I've been looking around and some of them have weird shaped." She turned to the guy. "Well let's go." She dragged the guy with her, there is no way he is going to see the plants stop growing. "OK, so I can talk to the princess now?" Shano gave the guard a hopeful face.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:36 am
"Well either of you two dance?" Talia asked as Leon walked away to find the princess. "Shouldn't waste this ball by just standing around." she said, trying to convince one of them to join her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:49 am

"Ahh yes" Kyo said looking her up and down a few times before stepping to the side and letting just Shano pass for the moment. When she had he stepped back in front of the doorway. "After she finishes her business you can enter and speak with her" Kyo said to the man once again having gained his composure even tho he had nearly taken Leon's head off earlier.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:33 am
Shano felt nervous, she never talked to a princess before. While walking up to the princess, she rearranged the questions in her mind. First, she'll ask why the princess is locked up inside the tower, if it's as she suspected... then what? Shano didn't think about that. It's already too late anyway, she is in front of the princess. "Um.. Hi, I apologize if I talk this way, I haven't learned how the nobles speak to each other. My name is Shano and I'm from... Um yeah... That doesn't matter." She was unsure of how to act in a time like this. "B-but why are you locked up in a tower? Is it because of some special qualities you have? L-like this?" The questions spilled out. Shano was almost blushing, she fidgeted and the plants she wanted to demonstrate to the princess grew rather rapidly. "Oops sorry..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:45 pm
Arlyn's brow furrowed slightly when Shano asked about her being locked in the tower. First that man from Fue knew about it, and now this girl. If the girl was from Angin, then it would make sense, since Arlyn was the only royal who was never seen other than during events like this, but how would these people recognize her if they were from other countries? Shano's second question and the sudden growth of the plants around them caught her by surprise, and she laughed in delight. "How did you do that? What an amazing ability!" she exclaimed.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:42 pm
"Eh, why not?" Free said and smiled, he had always been told it wasn't polite to keep a lady waiting and the girl had a point. Besides, it wasn't like Leon was going to go and get his head chopped off or anything.

"Thanks, and sorry for sneaking up on you earlier." Leon said sheepishly. He hadn't realized he had startled the guard, but he was extremely glad the man had been able to stop from lopping off his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Exhaling a bit he shook his head Kyo sighed. "It was just a bad time to approach me from the back with the princess talking to me" he said still feeling bad for his actions earlier.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:00 pm
Talia smiled and held out her hand for Free to take as they walked more towards where the rest of the guests were dancing. "So you boys from around here?" she asked, trying to make some light conversation.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games