Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:18 pm
Lucian just kept flying. Up, away from the city in a straight line, nothing but endless meadows and wilderness rolling beneath them. They could never stop running, not now. So long as he was a demon, they'd hunt him down and take his life. And should he be human again, he'd be tracked down and locked up again. Only when he couldn't see the city or its guards anymore did he even begin to descend into a forest clearing. It was the only place they could rest for a moment and get their bearings again.

((Well, maybe next time they have a guard showdown... xD;; ))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:26 pm
{Maybe. ^.^}

Scarlet did not let go for a minute, clinging as tightly to him as she could until the very moment he would land and set her down. Her eyes were squeezed shut, not wanting to see anything more until she was able to properly calm down. She was utterly speachless for the moment being, still recovering from the situation they'd only just escaped from.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:34 pm
Lucian had barely set Scarlet down on her feet before pulling her into his arms again, his wings wrapping around her as though sheltering her from the very world they were constantly running away from. Tears began to leak from his devilish eyes, signaling the mix of emotions he was going through despite only happening in the span of about five minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 pm
Scarlet kept one arm tightly around Lucian, but carefully moved the other to gently wipe the tears from his cheek. She opened her eyes to give him a sympathetic look, moving to gently rest her forhead against his as she uttered soothing words and sweet promises for him. Also, no direct quotations as of yet because the authoress of this post is a lazy b***h and needs to stop with all these in-post meta jokes about her own talentlessness.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:01 pm
Lucian pulled back, finally letting go of her as he gently, carefully moved his clawed hands up to hold Scarlet's face. Despite his confused tears, he was smiling. He had almost literally gone through hell and his life was still firmly in the shitter now, but his wish had finally come true. He could see again. His eyes flicked about studying the face of his old friend and new love that had been lost to him until now. Opening his mouth somewhat, he hesitated in speaking, unsure of what sound would come from his lips now. "Scarlet, you're...." he bit his lip for a moment, somewhat self-conscious upon hearing his distorted voice now, as if speaking from the bottom of a well and across several planes of existance before finally being heard. "...You're just as beautiful as I'd imagined."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:39 pm
Scarlet's earlier suspicions were correct. It was good that he finally got his wish. But, even as lovers, Scarlet never imagined that Lucian would be calling her beautiful by any stretch of the imagination. Her cheeks took on a hue fitting her name as her lips formed into a broad grin. "Flattery will get you everywhere." she joked, just before leaning in for yet another kiss.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:18 pm
"So, still think we can find a way to fix this?" Lucian asked as he looked himself over, now that he had a quiet moment to collect himself. "This seems...rather permanent if you ask me..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:50 pm
"I'm sure we will. But if we truly can't, like you seem so keen on believin', then we can at the very least find a way to cope." Scarlet tried to reassure him. She honestly believed that, since they escaped, everything would be okay if they were careful. The transformation didn't seem to be taking away his mind, only his physical humanity. If they worked at it, she was certain they could live together as things are.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:04 pm
"How, by being hermits? Most of the world would never let me in their cities, and I can't disguise myself anymore, not like this." Lucian plopped down on the ground with a sigh, partially curling his wings around him as though he were on the brink of hiding away behind them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:20 pm
"Maybe we could find a monster community or something? Like, where the imps and minotaurs and stuff live?" Scarlet suggested after several moments of thought, only coming up with the idea once she started feeling hungry and started craving imp stew again. "Otherwise, we can figure something out. Not necessarilly be hermits, but we can find somewhere far from those churchy cities to build a homestead or something? ...Well, uhm, if you would be interested in that sort of thing."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:51 pm
"I don't know..." Lucian sighed as he buried his hands in his face. "I just....I don't know what to do. I don't want to keep hiding and running for the rest of my life." he said surrounding himself with his wings now, the closest thing he had to crawling under a rock. "...I wonder my parents knew this would happen...Knew I'd turn into this if they didn't keep me locked up..."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:05 pm
"Lucian..." Scarlet found herself losing the smile she held from the kiss, her face contorting to form a more concerned and melancholy appearance. "Please don't say things like that. Let's...let's just find somewhere to set up camp and calm down before we decide on anything. That sound good to you?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:34 pm
"I know...I know...." A crack appeared between Lucian's wings as he started to come out of hiding. "I think I saw a lake nearby; that'd be a good place to camp out for the night." he said as he got to his feet.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 pm
"Sounds good to me." Scarlet looked Lucian over, waiting for him to come out of hiding before moving to do anything.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:11 am
Lucian lifted Scarlet in his arms with ease once more before taking flight. Hovering high in the air for a moment he scanned the landscape for the lake he'd seen. He took off for the great body of water and soon lightly touched down by the edge and let Scarlet down.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff