Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:38 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(I am assuming that you are speaking of the 3 color pills?)
Sitting there Kyo listened to the boy as he crossed his arms and nodded somewhat. "You are speaking of these" Kyo said as he lifted a box up from the side of his desk as he looked at Shu. His face became much more solemn as he sat there looking at Shu. The hand holding the box tapped it slowly and rhythmically. He wondered about the decision of if he should or should not give the boy these pills. While his clan had developed an antidote to the poison they carried it was still a heavy heavy burden on one's body to use them. "Tell me." he stopped standing up slowly and leaning on his desk. "Why such a risk is needed to follow your friends Nindo" Kyo asked him simply.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:45 am
[Good question. I am, in a sense. I figure in the years that have passed there would be a wider variation of pills. Since the Nara clan had studied them, I figure the two clans would've made many types to assist different ninja's needs. Of course, some of them are dangerous and "forbidden" like the 3 Colored Pills. These pills would be one of those forbidden variations. I figure our dialog would be the same so I didnt cross my mind to bring it up. XD ]

Shu knew this question would come. "Because they are already willing to die to follow their path. And if I have the knowledge of something that may help them, yet do nothing with it, then they will die, and if I cant save the life of one Ninja on their path, then becoming Hokage will be a fools dream."  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:21 am
A man in a black cloak passed through the gates of the village without incident, after all, it had been years since he had been back to his home. Nowe removed his hood and looked up at the Hokage Monument and scowled, seeing the latest addition. It appeared that Zane's pupil had risen to the top after all. Might as well go inform the little twerp I'm back. He thought to himself and sighed. Things were never really the same for him after Kiri died and Seito was defeated.

Zane was walking to the Hokage's office, part of him wanted to check up on how Kyo was doing, and another part wanted to make sure he had taken ample precautions for the exams, Zane knew full well that there were going to be multiple Jinchuriki attending and he needed to know if the Hokage had a plan for if one or more lost control and went on a rampage.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Nodding slightly the solemn look on his face slowly fell away as a smile started to form. "Yes yes" he said pushing the box towards the boy. "Now while I do agree with your nindo I can not with good reason tho give you the full strength version of these" Kyo said looking down at the box. "I am sure that Kohane along with the rest of the medical staff will have hung me from the mountain if I did. I am tho going to give you nearly the same item tho the potency has been scaled back enough where the poison along with the effect is not a lethal level even at multiple doses." This was as far as the Hokage would budge on this subject. While he agreed with helping to better ones self, killing themselves in the process was not a good idea.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:27 pm
Shu bowed his head in respect before taking the box. "I understand, Lord Hokage. I do hope you will see these in effect during the exams. You wont regret this decision." With that, he bowed once more before giving thanks and leaving making his way out to look for his team.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:19 pm
Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

omgIisonfiyah

(Just cause I am that guy.)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:15 am
Nowe soon popped his head into the Hokage's office and smiled. "Hey Kyo, been a while, it was quite the shock seeing you on that mountain when I came in." Nowe said and chuckled, he genuinely enjoyed teasing Zane's pupil.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Sighing a bit as Shu left the office Kyo was just about to sit back down when another voice came from behind him. "Just a little time to relax here and there would that be to much?" Turning around as he plopped into his seat Kyo gazed at the new voice in his office. "Nowe" he said slightly surprised at the man infront of him. "I hadn't expected to see you of all people come into my office" Kyo uttered as he waved him over. "Come in come in take your shoes off and regal me of the events that have been transpiring with you"

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:11 am
"There's nothing that would be particularly interesting to tell you about, mostly all I've been doing is training, though I did happen to notice the sudden reappearance of the Tailed Beasts and their respective Jinchuriki, mind filling me on on what that is all about?" Nowe asked simply, taking a seat in the office and looking around, it had certainly been quite some time since he had last stepped foot inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:31 am

Shaking his head somewhat as he sat there Kyo's smile fell off. "I would like to but that's a little bit of information I can't give you" he told him simply leaning back in his chair. "Security reasons and all. Even if you are a friend I have to abide by them" the Hokage sighed a bit rubbing the side of his forehead. It had been an eventful morning and the day wasn't even half over yet.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:32 am
"That's fine, I just happened to hear a rumor about Zane finally conceiving a kid with Ayame's sister, and how he seems to have become a Jinchuriki." Nowe said simply. It was true, he had encountered many different ninja from different villages and sometimes their gossiping rose to more than a whisper.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:39 am

Shaking his head some Kyo simply shrugged at the question. "He has and the boy has become a leaf ninja to top it off. He is not as cheerful of a ninja as I would have hoped judging by his father but he is still a welcome part of the village" Kyo chuckled a bit smiling. It had been awhile since he had just sat like this and talked with zane. How many years now had it been since the man left and yet the two were talking like that gap never happened.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:20 pm
Shizuka appeared a few feet behind Kai and folded her fan, slipping it back into its holster on her back. "Kai, there you are. I should have known you would be up here."

Tayu knocked at the Hokage's office door and peeked in, not expecting at all to see who was in the room with Kyo, but she kept her expression neutral and looked at Kyo instead of letting her focus wander. "Hokage-sama, you wanted to see me about proctoring the exams?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Turning to look over his shoulder Kai returned his gaze to over the village. "These people..." he started but stopped for a moment. "They might perish should shukaku decide to rage" Kai told her simply his arms crossed in solemn silence. "There lives are dependent on the strength of there ninja should a thing like that happen" he told her seeming to be speaking more of his beast then usual today.

Looking up at Tayu. "Oh yes I am sorry I must have gotten a tad distracted. Please do come in" Kyo said waving Tayu into the room. "Nowe I am sorry to ask but could we get a little privacy for a moment" Kyo asked him raising an eyebrow slightly.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:54 pm
Shizuka raised her hand to rest it on Kai's shoulder, then remembered how much he disliked being touched and dropped it back to her side. "That is why we have been training so hard, Kai. And that is why I'm here. To make sure the Shukaku doesn't slip your control," she said quietly.

Tayu stepped into the office and nodded to Nowe. "Nowe, it's been awhile. Good to see you again."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff