Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

xRozeN Doll

Demonic Doll

27,250 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:00 am
emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:21 am
Clasela
        Hungry for conversation... gonk

Hello :3 how are you today?  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:23 am
Hi Mina, first of all I want to start by saying that I think your name is so cute. 4laugh
My name is Vanessa : ) I am also a girly-girl and I love the color pink, and I love to travel. I am from Texas, born and raced.
I love it here, I don't think I'll find a better home than my home town. My parents were born in Mexico,
and they decided they wanted a better life for themselves and for their future three daughters (which includes me)
and so they moved to Texas. I believe it is one of the best choices they've ever met.
I am also dating a man who is the total opposite of me. How in the world do we end up with them? That I don't know rofl . But I love my man ^_^ heart
Do you like to travel, Mina?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:55 am
Why hello c:  

Mistress100

Devoted Kitten

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:14 pm
Clasela

I don't think I could do the graveyard thing either. xD I remember a friend of mine went with a couple of her friends, and her friends were stepping all over the graves and doing stupid poses on them. I was like, someone is buried there, do you have no shame?
Yeah, breaks are good from anything, you never want to over do it. xD
At least the house ended up squeaky clean. xD That's more than I would have done lol.
How has been the start of your week? c: Mine has been lazy. xD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:17 pm
Hello smile how is everybody?  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:26 pm
Clasela
        Bumps~

Cute avi 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:58 pm
~ o ~  

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

Walk_Like_Egyptians

Blessed Sweetheart

9,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:33 pm
Hullo, everyone ^_^ heart  
DarkRose103 rolled 3 0-sided dice: , , Total: 0 (3-0)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:48 pm
hi people, what's up?
cat_4laugh cat_ninja cat_pirate  

DarkRose103

Distinct Seeker

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:04 pm
Clasela

I just pretty much let everyday flow, except for when I have tons of shizz to do. x3
I love detective games, but I play more horror and puzzle solving than actual detecting. xP
Indeed. x3
You should, it's pretty amusing. xD
Huh, that's interesting. Ib's parents maybe being drawings and did what Mary wanted to to become real then had a baby, who's real and not. Maybe. xD Could explain why the gallery wanted her to stay so bad, using her Mom and a fake Garry even after Mary's dead. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:09 pm
Clasela

Hello, hun. Just dropping by for a quick hi! I'm making a big dinner tonight, so I might be a bit slow to respond, but I will definitely be checking in. Hope you're having a good one!  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

that username

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:07 pm
Clasela
        Hungry for conversation... gonk

OM NOM NOM c;

Hello ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:17 pm
Louisa Iris

I don't have presentations, thank goodness, since I'm studying long distance. However, I do understand how exhausting that would be on top of everything else.
        Haha, I didn't connect the dots there until you mentioned it. I have no idea what colour the irises are, this year. I move the bulbs around and it's always a surprise. emotion_kirakira
        Haha indeed. We got that bored that we even played Memory and I won~ emotion_yatta
        Most likely not, but you never know, what's it called? Haha, that sounds like me and my mother. It ticks me off how when we watch movies or soaps together she always "mmm", "ahhh" or "ohhh"s when I'm trying to focus.
        Haha, don't worry~ <3 At least I got all of my contests wrapped up. That's a relief.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:26 pm
Yokies

Oh, that sounds disrespectful. I always walk around graves, I hate to think I'm standing on someone. xD Our visit was more heartfelt than anything. It was the first time I visited my partner's grandparents grave and it was so sad.
        Haha, it sure did. I scrubbed all the floors and walls... Did the toilet with bleach... emotion_puke I was shaking when I was finished. I take it you don't like housework?
        Mine's been pretty chilled. I have a deadline due today, but I will start after I respond to all these posts. o.o I wasn't expecting so much when I woke up this morning, haha.
        Consider yourself lucky! I'll have a lazy start next week hopefully, when everything goes back to normal.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games