Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:35 pm
Molly was feeling happy at the oppertuneity of being in the club, that is until what Alex said. She looked down sadly. "I deserved that after what I said earlier..." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:38 pm
Sebastian simply smiled at Alex leaning on his can "I'll take that as a yes." He turned to Molly "Don't mind him, hes just grumpy cuz hes scared the fuzz will get us"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:46 pm
"I must agree, I believe that she will be a wonderful addition to our little group. If she can make it through one of misters plans then i'm sure she can keep up with our day to day life"he said and gave a gentle smile as he then stretched and cracked his back"You know alex before my disease I was a pretty good athlete. Maybe you'd like to have a little race some time"he said and smiled again  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:42 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"As you should be" Alex said pointing at Sebastian. "I am sure you know of what can happen when magic is so blatantly shown to those who do not possess nor know if it" Alex said trying to get a realistic thought to pass into Sebastian's head. "Witches, Wizards, Alchemists, and the sort of a power none of us could dream of holding over run the council to which you continue to push against" Alex said putting his face in his palm. What was the use trying to get him to realize he was an air head.

Looking at Xander as he said something about a race Alex lifted an eyebrow. For the moment his focus placed elsewhere. "Don't fool yourself Xander into thinking the speed I run on the track is my max" Alex said as he stood there dropping his hands to his sides. The one thing that was able to easily change Alex's focus was the mention of a race. Keeping up with him was no small feat even if he was not trying but matching his speed when he gave his full effort was something short of jaw dropping. "If you can't even compete with the other sprinters that are human what makes you think you can keep up with me?" he asked him his confidence and a rarely seen cockiness showing from him.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:28 pm
Sebastian gave a sad puppy dog face but it was clear it was in a mocking way. "But Mr. Alex, we were having so much fun raising money today" and at that his face reverted to normal "And besides, its not like anything truly bad has happen" that was when his watch started beeping "Oh dear, times up" he turned to the towers and they now started to crumble and collapse  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:20 pm
"I'm gonna miss that tower." Virgil said and sighed, observing a small, private moment of silence for the loss of such a sweet hangout.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:32 pm
"Wait! My cello!!" Molly screamed in horror as she watched the buildings fall.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:48 pm
"Because"Xander said with a small chuckle as he snapped his fingers and seemed to vanish in a black orb. He reappeared with the cello in hand just as the building it was in crashed to the ground"A shadow is as fast as lighting"he said with a chuckle as he handed Molly the cello"Here you are miss"he said and smiled lightly"Lighting strikes at 62,000 miles per second. A shadow travels just as fast"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:22 am
"Nicely done as always, Xander" Sebastian complimented  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:15 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"A shadow moving as fast as lightning?" he questioned him with a shake of his head as he kneeled down. "What are you talking about that's such a slow pace" Alex sighed some as he yawned a bit. "Your only thinking about the speed of the down stroke not the speed of the return stroke" he sighed a bit not really wanting to go into detail with Xander about lightning and it's variable speeds on both the down and upstroke of a strike. "Just be happy you can walk again Xander don't waste it's time on a race when your not even sure when your potion will run out" Alex yawned again. His laziness coming out again and the fact that this clubs activities were all but done meant aside from his last class he was done for the day.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:35 am
Xander chuckled lightly"Thats exactly what i figured you would say"he said with a gentle smile."And That is also the reason I would like to race. It's been so long since i last used them that I'd like to enjoy it while i can. For all i know the side effects of this potion could cause me to die tomorrow, or not be able to walk ever again even with a potion. But if you're too bored to find out if a man who can't walk can beat you in a foot race then I guess i'll just let it be"he smiled once more  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:36 pm
Molly was so happy that her mother's cello was saved and she gave Xander a big hug. "Thank you so much!" she said with happy tears.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:35 pm
He cleared his throat "If I may, now that everything as it should be, I must wrap this up quickly." He turned to Molly "First things first, Welcome Molly, to the Magic Club, we hope you have a wonderful experience with us for the rest of your time here in college, blah blah blah, dribble dribble dribble, all that welcome junk, I'm sorry I normally have Aaron or Eureka handle the formalities, so if you need to no more about the fine print, take it up with one of them. Now then!" he turns tot he boxes full of cash "Lets see who becomes my lackey..... I mean, lets see how much everyone earned out of the goodness in their hearts to help the cause" he chuckled as he started opening up the boxes and pulled out a small red book from his back pocket, when he opened it and held it over one of the boxes it seemd to be doing a calculation right before their eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:34 pm
Molly let go of Xander and smiled at Sebastian. "Thank you for letting me join. I've never been in a club before." she said with excitement, then heard what he said and still wondered what he meant by lackey.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:24 pm
"You still have yet to tell us just what all this money is for." Aaron's finger seemed to pick up speed as he tapped his arm impatiently. "And there's no way in hell I'm letting you spend all that cash before you give me a straight answer."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff