Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:00 pm
Al smiled and chuckled lightly"It wont save you"he said as he drew and attacked"Even if you happen to fusion summon one of your monsters I'll knock it right back down"he said as he ended his turn  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:28 pm
Elton takes 100 damage "Well see about that" He said as he drew "I summon Gem-Knight Alexandrite and I use his effect to summon one normal Gem-knight from my deck. I use it to summon Gem-knight Crystal now Crystal attack Zanji!" The Knight ran up and slammed his fist down on the monster dealing 650 damage. "And with that I'll end my turn."  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:10 pm
"I feel this is an excellent point to ask a question to the others, don't you?" Ivan asked before turning to the rest of the class. "Now can anyone tell me what other ways there are to fuse monsters other than Polymerazation and the Gem Fusion methods?" Ivan asked, knowing full well the duel would continue on in the background.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:39 pm
Kikala drew a card, playing a monster face down and saying, "I flip summon Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu, and use his effect to search through my deck for an equip card, I'll get Axe of despair and equip it to the Blacksmith, then use him to attack your face down."

{Woops, accidently backstepped lol}  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:11 pm
Danny raised his hand "Ooh oh oh! Power bound Its one that I have in my deck." He said a bit exited as he watched the duel. "That and overload fusion."  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:24 pm
"Excellent job, though you should always remember that some cards, like Power Bond, often have a catch that comes back to hurt the one who uses it, like the part where the user takes damage equal to the monster's attack the next turn. Anyone else?" Ivan asked, waiting for the other students to speak up.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:36 pm
Anniria
((You may want to recheck how the duel went))  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:08 am
Taro had no idea of these questions. It was awful. He felt very stupid. He the. Shook his head. He put his head in the desk.  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:55 pm
"There's also a set of monsters called Hex Sealed Fusions that double as both a Fusion Material and Polyermazation for certain Attributes." Jasper said, speaking up, he hoped he wouldn't have to answer all the questions, he didn't like the thought of being too smart.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:15 pm
Reiko sighs as she watches her Amazoness Chain go to the graveyard.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:11 am
"And now my general will attack you directly," Kikala said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:24 am
Frustration was starting to show on Reiko's face after drawing, "I use shield crush on your face down, and put down another face down monster of my own."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:55 pm
Al scuffed"I'll play Goe Goe The Gallant Ninja"he said"And I'll end my turn"he said and chuckled lightly  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:25 pm
"I play one card face down and summon Gem-knight Tourmaline and attack your Goe Goe with him." Elton said with a smile as he looked at the class. "I end my turn. And class make sure you pay attention to this next move for next time." He smiled there was a reason he had yet to fuse his monster even though he could.  

Xistund

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:08 am
Al drew his card and smiles"ill attack you're tourmaine with grand master and end my turn"he said as he planed out his next moves  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff