Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:23 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Taking up the clip boards from the students Jacob looked at Kamiya. "It would a breach for students if I was asking for your monster category or the measurements of that form. As I am only asking for your human measurement's there is no harm nor foul in this situation" he told her looking up and down the forms. A few of the level of fitness answers had to make him chuckle. Before he could say anymore tho the bell rang suddenly cutting him off. "Well looks like that is it for my class today" he said with a sigh as he waved to the students. "Have fun at your next class" he told them as he grabbed the chair and proceeded to drag it to another part of the gym.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:34 pm
Now that class was over the students made a big group either trying to get out, find another route, stay back, or find their friends, but Robert didn't expect to find anyone he knew really quick so he started to walk towards the exit yawning as the classes were tiring for right now, then again it was the start of the school year.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:55 pm
(I'm really lost guys... Can someone summarize what happened?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:10 pm
(Everyone went to the gym. some stuff happened that interrupted class, the teacher had the boys and girls line two separate lines then fill out a clip board listing their name, age, height, weight, and fitness level then class ended and everyone leaves..)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:45 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Pretty much sums it up to a barney level of detail right there.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:07 pm
(Thanks a lot)

Nicole thought that gym was... weird... All the students had there own crazy personalities, heck even including her Princess Krynn! She stayed right by her though, never wanting to leave her side as she watched all the different things going on. "I'm not the most athletic girl, but I guess we'll truly find out tomorrow since today had a lot of weirdness going on." Nicole said to Krynn with a smile as they left to their next class. She quickly went up to Krynn's ear though, rather secretly. "Princess... After school, c-can I see you tail?" She asked her, remembering how she was acting when she talked about her tail, bringing curiosity. "Shiya, were you okay? That class was really odd wasn't it?" She asked, looking over to the siren now.[/al
ign]  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:18 pm
(oh next class? Oops haha)

Shiya followed Nicole and Krynn closely as they exited, and when the white haired girl looked at her, she had to smile. It was really weird... I'm fine! I promise, thanks for asking though! Are you okay? She wrote quickly.

Carlanza had wrote her size and such down and she didn't think she was very fit so that is what she had put. She smiled though as she heard the bell ring. She looked around for Robert and saw him leaving the room. Sighing only slightly, she followed quickly but not too quickly. She didn't want to annoy him.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:38 am
"Finally." Rajin sighed with a sense of relief. Saved by the bell. the ifrit looked to Cassia and nodded his head towards the door. Rajin then left the gym and looked at his schedule. Next was Language Arts. "If anything, if can't be that boring." Rajin wondered in mock optimism. The ifrit let out a yawn. "It has to bee getting close to lunch if I'm yawning this early in the day." The ifrit let out a another yawn. A student that passed him by yawned as well. The student cursed at his luck. It was rather annoying, but Rajin smiled on the inside. Sometimes it was the small things like getting on someone's nerves, even if only for a second, that were worth it.

~MEANWHILE~

Terry sighed disappointedly as the bell rang. He wasn't able to finish his game with his students. "Alrighty class. That be the bell. All rise and bow." The lively leprechaun then pointed to the door. "You all had better be quick. Don't want to late for your next class, now do ye?" The students all got up and left the class laughing, some groaning, and some rolling their eyes. Terry had a special way of teaching that always recieved mixed review. "Now then, up next is my homeroom class." terry speculated in a oddly normal tone of voice. Up until now, he had been sporting an authentic Irish accent, now it was toned down considerably. Just a few more hours and the teacher could give up the charade and go back to being his normal self, not that was a terrible difference.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:03 am
"P.E. was disappointing, I was hoping for a chance to stretch.", Cassia sighs as she follows Rajin. Unlike her companion, she was starting to feel restless and caged in. "Guess now we'll get to see if my lucky charm theory is right or not."

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:40 pm
Robert made it to his next class surprisingly easy and sighed with relief as he took a seat wondering if he would make any new friends and he looked around hoping for Carlanza to pop up again Should have gotten her number... Idiot!, Well I will see her during lunch or another class maybe if not tomorrow.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:46 pm
"And then after that, we can finally eat something. Hopefully this serves more than just some slop." The ifrit said with with a nice helping a of pessimism. The two student walked up the upper level of the school where their English class was. If memory served well, a man by the name of Mr. Clove taught the class. Rajin grumbled at the thought of being stuck in another room for an hour doing nothing of interest. English wasn't the ifrit's favorite subject. Nevertheless, he went because he had nothing better to do. The two eventually reached their class, following in behind a strange student who seemed to shamble and shuffle into class.

Quietly shambling into class, Hector found himself a seat in the farthest corner from the windows, which coincidentally was the closest seat to the door. The zombie boy sat down and got out his out notebook and pen, ready to take notes. Meanwhile, Hector surveyed the class. So far, no one of interest entered. Just a rather tall boy with dark hair accompanied by a dirty blonde hair girl, and some normal looking guy who smelled strange.

As soon a student entered the class, Terry put on his act once more. "Oi there laddy!" He said cheerfully, before recognizing the student. "Hey there, aren'tcha the lad from this mornin'?" Terry snapped his finger. "Yup! You were. You were the one who was with that lassie that Jacob was trying to get handsy with." The leprechaun laughed while miming groping motion with his hands. "Anyway, have a seat and make yerself at home." The teacher then began writing things down on the chalk board, mostly doodles though.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:08 pm
((I like Terry as well!!))

Shiyanna led the way after awhile to the classroom and opened the door for her two new friends. Even if Krynn slightly scared the Siren, she was kind of nice. She waited for the two to enter before she herself entered and soon sat down quickly. She glanced around to see the strange tall guy with the mean looking lady to a guy in the corner. She sighed without making a sound and pulled out her notes. Her own light brown hair was making it rather difficult to see so she ried putting it up into a bun.

Carlanza popped into class and saw Robert. She excitedly walked over and sat next to him. Hi! She said happily.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:38 pm
"Picky eater?", Cassia asks as she wanders over to a window seat. She stares longingly outside for a moment when a loud growl draws her gaze downwards. "Shush you...", she mumbles at her stomach.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:45 pm
(All the ladies love Terry.)
"I'm not that picky. I just have standards." The ifrit looked out the window as well. He managed to hear loud growling sound coming from Cassia. He looked at her with cocked eyebrow. "Was that you?" He asked in a monotone voice. He then heard another growling noise, but this time, it came from him. "Oh..." The ifrit then began to piece everything together.

Hector looked from his desk and noticed one person in particular enter the room. To many, it was just another girl. To Hector however, it was like an angel from heaven walked into the class. Hector felt as though he could even hear a an angelic chorus and see a light shining behind her. This was someone who had made the zombie's heart beat, if it was able to beat. Hector kept his stunned gaze on girl all the way to her desk. Who was she? Hector had to find out.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:55 pm
Shiyanna felt eyes on her. They felt like they were trying to get to her soul. She shivered slightly and looked over to where she thought the look was coming from. Two seat over was the boy next to the door, and he was staring her down. She looked around awkwardly before waving nervously. A way of saying hi?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games