Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:45 pm
Pulga
zphal_girl87
Pulga
zphal_girl87
Pulga
Hi everyone, you all can call me Pulga.
I probably will lurk around mostly pollwhoring, so if i don't post often, don't be surprised.
Dislikes: Stupid questions

Works for me/us/whatever! Nice to meet you though. biggrin

But one thing, can I ask a stupid question? ...Wait, no, nevermind I won't. blaugh

Too late youe just did. I don't really hate them, it's more of questions that have obvious answers.

Okay, okay. Wow, hey are you in this guild???!?!

Funny. So why was I invited anyway?

I knew you from another guild I think. I've been inviting so many people... @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:50 pm
I guess I'm the newbie. ^_^ I don't know why I was invited... or by who... But I am honored, and thank you. I'm an older gent (20), so I usually don't do much but work and sleep, so my activity on this guild might not be much. Anyhoo, g'day to you all. 3nodding  

Tenshi the Lost

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:10 pm
Yoichiro Tsukasa
I guess I'm the newbie. ^_^ I don't know why I was invited... or by who... But I am honored, and thank you. I'm an older gent (20), so I usually don't do much but work and sleep, so my activity on this guild might not be much. Anyhoo, g'day to you all. 3nodding

Well, it's nice to meet you, and you are quite welcome! biggrin

I must be getting old too, then, huh? At eighteen and all... wink blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:12 pm
Why Not?
Because I don't want to be known, just leaft alone
Wynaut is my favorite Pokemon
why not?
You don't know me,
you don't know that I am 16 years old, a yugioh player, anime fan, Musician and and extremly random person, morea spontaneous. I like Oreos

why not?
I don't think I can introduce myself  

maruko-cadu

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:16 pm
maruko-cadu
Why Not?
Because I don't want to be known, just leaft alone
Wynaut is my favorite Pokemon
why not?
You don't know me,
you don't know that I am 16 years old, a yugioh player, anime fan, Musician and and extremly random person, morea spontaneous. I like Oreos

why not?
I don't think I can introduce myself

I am so confuzzled. But that's okay! Welcome to the guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:20 pm
That was being random, I was writing as if I didn't know how to introduce myself, but I actually did  

maruko-cadu

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:30 pm
maruko-cadu
That was being random, I was writing as if I didn't know how to introduce myself, but I actually did

Oh, okay! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:06 pm
zphal_girl87
Crystalline Rose
Call me Rose or Rosie, or Crystal, or Crystalline or whatever floats your boat. XDD
I am 17 years old, almost 18 though in about a month or so!! Yay for me! XD Anyways!
My hobbies are daydreaming, reading, writing, sleeping, watching anime, painting [though i suck at it and better at drawing] and just basically messing around [not in the perverted way!] with my friends are stuff.
Ummmm.......what else is there to know aside from that? confused

Sounds like a good list to me! biggrin It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you Zphal! 3nodding I shall take full advantage of it too! heart blaugh heart

Crystalline Rose

x.XNameleszX.x

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:15 am
Mmmk, so, my name is Rose, and I <3 soccer, and if you want to know more about me, look in my profile, *points to little button* I would also like if you commented... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:33 am
x.XNameleszX.x
Mmmk, so, my name is Rose, and I <3 soccer, and if you want to know more about me, look in my profile, *points to little button* I would also like if you commented... 3nodding

It's nice to meet you! I hope you like the guild! I am going to go comment now. biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Lady Dark Rose

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:39 am
Hi everyone! My name is Jayla and i've been on Gaia for atleast 2 years whee (or more 0_o) I love to draw and I have a Deviant Art page.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:59 am
Lady Dark Rose
Hi everyone! My name is Jayla and i've been on Gaia for atleast 2 years whee (or more 0_o) I love to draw and I have a Deviant Art page.

Well, it's good to meet you. I like drawing too. whee But I don't do much drawing now because I am frequently busy... sweatdrop

I hope you enjoy the guild! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

crystalsmuse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:32 am
Hi! My name is Crystal, and i've been on Gaia for a year. I'm 22 and I don't know why I was invited, but it seemed like a neat guild, so I joined.
I'm a moderator in three guilds so I know what it's like trying to get a new guild going. blaugh
I've got a two month old baby boy who's the joy of my life. 4laugh
If you wanna know anything else....

... ask ...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:34 am
Erm...Hi....I'm puff.....and i'm new to the guild...i've been on gaia for a little over a year... xd want to know anything about me...I love pms heart  

puffball06

x.XNameleszX.x

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:48 am
zphal_girl87
x.XNameleszX.x

It's nice to meet you! I hope you like the guild! I am going to go comment now. biggrin
mmk.. thanks.. 3nodding  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games