Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Paradise451

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:22 pm
Wylla quickly rolled backwards and back onto her feet. "Huh? What? Oh, I'm fine. Just saw a gold coin on the ground... Went to pick it up and tripped." She held up one of her Rochester Gold Coins, which did not resemble the currency of the land. "I just have one question though... What is this place? It's obviously not Colhen, Morvan, or Rocheste." She said tilting her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:23 pm
Max said nothing, looking at the newcomer with little interest. He had a slight frown of irritation at Fredrika, or perhaps she didn't know that dragons were usually the sworn enemy of everyone, especially dwarfs. He didn't want to bring up such a thing in a dwarf's presence. Max looked away slightly as Fredrika went to help the new person, and hesitantly he went over to lend aid if he had to.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:42 pm
Tilting her head she examined the coin in the woman's hand, not having the heart to challenge her on exactly why a coin worth very little in this area would warrant a kiss with the floor.

"I'm not really sure…where we are.." Smiling sheepishly she looked at Max, running a hand through her hair nervously when she spotted the frown marring his face. Fidgeting Fredrika held out her hand "You aren't hurt at all?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:42 pm
Wylla paused after her sentence then noticed one of the group. "Your hair... It's the same color as Siglint's scales. I defeated Siglint when I was journeying through Heide... He was known to have a human form even, but nobody who has seen it has lived to tell the tale... Nobody will see it though... He was one if Elchulus's Dragon Sealkeepers." She studied the man, he certainly seemed... Off. But she decided not to pursue on it. "Meh... It's just a color. Odd coincidence." She shrugged. "And I'm fine. Thank you for asking."  

Paradise451

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:07 pm
lil_lollypop1

snuggle89

"Well, Guage. I was going back to the mines of Moria to clear out the hoards of orcs and goblins. I'm sure a fellow metal worker would appriciate the ores that can be found in Moria." Alistyre said and the warg let out a low, menacing growl at Max when he appeared beside them. The dwarf looked at the man and said "it is not a wise move to sneak up on a dwarf and even worse sneaking up on a warg. You can count yourself fortunate he already ate a few goblins and orcs."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:08 pm
"You are quite the wordy one." Max stated, looking down at her. He didn't like when people spouted gibberish that he didn't understand. It left a bad taste in his mouth. "No matter. What is your name, clumsy one?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Paradise451

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:11 pm
Wylla held up a hand. Since when did I talk this much? "Will... Err... Wylla. Wylla Somaris." She said then pulled up her helmet to show her entire face. "Your names?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:29 pm
"The mines….." Fredrika shuddered at the thought of being under ground, it was hard enough facing the darkness above in her old home let alone thinking about what lurked under the earth in the pitch black tunnels. Even the promise of Odin's treasury wouldn't push her into a mine willingly.

"M-maybe I'll v-visit one day…" her face turned pale at the thought. Perking up at the sound of the strangers name she smiled as if grateful for the sudden change of subject, not that Alistyre's offer wasn't kind…it was simply the lack of light….

"It's nice to meet you Miss Somaris, I'm Gauge" glancing at Max she couldn't help but shake her head 'there is such a thing as too blunt'

((Gonna go bed, I'll be on longer tomorrow ^^ G'night ))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Paradise451

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:34 pm
Wylla nodded, Not gonna talk for awhile now. she pulled her helmet back down. I wonder if they know what the Pact of The Paladin is? and before she knew it she was asking out loud, "Have you guys ever heard of a Paladin?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:55 pm
"Yes..." Max replied, raising a brow. "Why, are you looking for one, or are you one and just want to give yourself a grand entrance?" Max said, ignoring the dwarf.

((Goodnight snuggs!))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Paradise451

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:19 pm
"Well... I'm not gonna say anything more on them... You'll find out why I asked later... If I ever figure out what this place is! I was in a desert less than 20 minutes ago, now I'm in the middle of a city I've never seen! That's kind of a drastic change in a 20 minute span... Considering less than 30 minutes before that I was in a small island village... And this is somehow connected to that island." Wylla stopped and took a breathe, then some caught her eye, it was the man she threw out of the alleyway. "Dangit. He's back." She said while motioning towards the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:02 pm
Max said nothing, frowning. "What a strange woman." He sighed, before turning to Fredrika. "So, do you want to come or not?"

"Trouble. Then I suppose you won't be bored this evening." The vampire replied. "I wish you well." He said with a bow.

((Sorry Eternal. I totally thought I posted already.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:08 pm
"Indeed" Berith replied and then started to observe the dark mage in his crystal ball. He would have to keep an eye on this one.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:08 pm
Wylla had an annoyed look on her face. "This is why I'm mainly just hired to kill stuff. I get caught in odd situations... Like slaying a God... To bring back a Goddess... Whose boyfriend turns into the God I had just slain. Anyways... Could you answer my original question now? What this place is? I'd like to know before Mister Moody over there notices I'm still in the area." She motioned at the man again.

((Sorry if I'm doing bad at the role playing thing... Been away from doing this for over a year... Luckily I'm really literate... If that is lucky. sweatdrop ))  

Paradise451

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:34 pm
((It's not all you. Max is kind of a jerk... and a deceitful liar... and really really creepy when he's actually excited about something. Made him to be that way. ))

"... Now that I don't believe." Max replied. "And even if it were true, Odin must be pissed. I'd rather not get on the bad side of something I can't handle. So I think I'm going to leave. I don't take too kindly to liars. Especially ones baffled by a simple teleportation spell. If your going to do something, you should at least do it right." He spoke boldly before lifting his hand. His necklace began to glow an etheral blue as a pentagram appeared under her feet and he vanished.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games