Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:20 pm
User Image

"Well then we are going to take only the will trained then" Hope said before she smiled and patted his head. O boy right grandfather...this got her thinking she need to tell Arein about all her family. "grandfather is one of the elder vampires and is old...hell I don't know how old just old" she said, "he helps makes sure the city dose not fell apart. his nice if you are a friend.""

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:39 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

"Sounds like a plan" Aerin said before Hope started talking about her grandfather, she seemed a little lost in though. "Im assuming ill be meeting him soon then. specially If he comes to see how his grand daughter is doing as well as the city," he said taking a mental note of what seemed to be a little hesitation on her end.

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:03 pm
Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

"No I have to write a report and send it in...but if this keeps happening he may come out or I might have to go back to the main city" Hope said with a sigh, "grandfather is not the one I am worried about...its my mother I am more worried about. I have a bad habit of throwing things way out of paoction" She wanted her mother to be happy but she worried about her mother health and who she was with and her mother worried back about her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:18 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

"Well I'm as healed as I'm going to get," Aerin said sitting up making sure he didn't hit her with his head as he went about doing so. He needed to start doing his part as a part of the team, It was as simple as that but how he would be going about doing that he wasn't entirely too sure.

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:28 pm
Devossy
Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

"huh well then sir what are you going to go do?" Hope asked him smiling as she watched him. She had no clue what he was going to do but if he was going to help in the med tent that would be nice. "hey how about you go find out for me how many are dead and some blood and need to up date sky on where her friend are" she said

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:44 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

" If your hungry, I can give." Aerin siad tilting his head to the side welcoming Hope to indulge in a vampires most primal urges. IF she was talking about blood for the wounded, he wasn't sure how he was supposed to go about doing that. He was raised as an assassin not a doctor and on top of that he didn't want to leave hopes side more then has had to already.

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:52 pm
Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

"0 I would feed from you but I think I would scary a many wounded people here" Hope said smiling, "maybe when we are alone I can feed and do some thing use if you are whiling to be bitten in other places." She was hitting at some fun time back in her bunker for she could use it to help get her mind off things. For now she would wait till they where done helping out before she would drag him there whiling or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:11 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

"Oh?" Aerin said with a slight grin as his body started to react at the idea of getting Hope alone and underneath him again or possibly her on top of him.

( willing or not..o lala lol )  

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:19 pm
Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

"Down kitty soon enough but first go work and help out" Hope said winking at him. O she was going to enjoy making him wait till she was ready for him. Looking to sky she began to talk to her and tell her all that what had happened while she slept. Sky was not happy to her what had happened and blamed her self for being weak and asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:36 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

"Alright, I'm sure you'll know where to find me" Aerin said before leaning down and giving hope a loving kiss. Leaving Hope to deal with the problems at hand, He went out side o get a better look at what happened. The area was severely damaged from the previous fight and a lot of debris from totaled or crumbling buildings littered the area. "Time to get to work,"Aerin said as he joined In to help with the reconstruction of town. For the most part he just moved the more heavy items like large wooden planks or columns of stone, it wasn't to bad though considering he was getting one hell of a work out and he loved the feel of his muscles aching and getting stronger.

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:22 pm
Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Hope could not wait to tackle him and have fun later but she had a very unhappy werewolf to deal with right now. Sky was unhappy that lucy, the fox had left and no one had a clue where. She was happy to hear that kiadi was all right but still she blamed her self for getting hurt and not protecting Lilly like she said she would. Hope jsut sighed and did her best to calm her down and tell her things where all right. Once that was over with she left Sky to help in the med ward. She stopped and told Nathan to help out where he could before going to find Arein.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:24 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

Wiping his brow, Aerin took in a deep breath after realizing he had been holding his breath. Progress seemed to have been going well, the frames of the majority of the builds had been set up while the foundation was being set for other buildings. Looking around he noticed that his panthers had taken shelter from the hot sun under a rather large tree. With a small smile,he walked over to them and sat down rubbing their heads. " I think Ill call the big boy Argon and the little girl Safera," He said to himself as the large cats purred.

Catrl Knight

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:23 am
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan got out of his bed to go join Aerin and Hope, leaving his shirt behind that had been removed from him to treat his injuries exposing his multiple self inflicted scars and the bandages that have been placed on him. "How you two holding up?" He said before pushing lightly on one of the bandages to make sure it stays on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:18 pm
Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

"Awww those are cute names" Hope said as she found Aerin. She gave him a kiss before she want and patted the two panthers on the head. She always wanted pet cats but most of them got scared off from her hell hounds. "were all right how about you?" she asked Nathan, "O and at one point go say sorry to Sky she was only trying to help you."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:26 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan nodded. "Yeah, I should." He said before leaving to go look around for Sky.  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff