Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:11 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
((done.)) -time skip-
Moris changed into his boxers, he was tired enough to get some rest whether he wanted to or not. He sat down on his bed and fluffs up his pillows.

the amazing kitsune

jeffery sat next to him in the bed a nervous look on his face " u-um moris what does this make us " he asked softly  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris places the pillow down after listening to Jeffery's question and sees the nervous expression on the older male's face. "I guess we're couple, I think. I know wouldn't do what I did with just anyone" he answered. "I would like to be in a relationship you, Jeffery" he confesses.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:52 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris places the pillow down after listening to Jeffery's question and sees the nervous expression on the older male's face. "I guess we're couple, I think. I know wouldn't do what I did with just anyone" he answered. "I would like to be in a relationship you, Jeffery" he confesses.
the amazing kitsune

he blushed slightly and nodded " i would lke that to moris " he said softly turning moris to him and placing a soft kiss on his lips  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:55 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was relieved to hear that Jeffery would like the same thing of them being a relationship. He kisses back then asked, "So will you be staying the night here or we meet in the hallway tomorrow morning?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:00 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was relieved to hear that Jeffery would like the same thing of them being a relationship. He kisses back then asked, "So will you be staying the night here or we meet in the hallway tomorrow morning?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune

jeffery looked at him and said " i would like to stay here with you tonight " he then moved to take off his shirt which some how had stayed on though he was hesateint to do so but mentally got over taking off his shirt relviled big scars on the front and back of his torso like a knife was stabbed and dragged thru alot of his body  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:12 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris pulls the cover down halfway on the bed after hearing Jeffery will be staying the night. "Hope you don't mind levitating furniture in this bedroom. Seems to happen in my sleep" he gives him heads up what to expect during the night. He looks to Jeffery seeing his shirt off for the first time then notices the scars of the front side of the torso.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:15 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris pulls the cover down halfway on the bed after hearing Jeffery will be staying the night. "Hope you don't mind levitating furniture in this bedroom. Seems to happen in my sleep" he gives him heads up what to expect during the night. He looks to Jeffery seeing his shirt off for the first time then notices the scars of the front side of the torso.
the amazing kitsune

he didnt care about if the furniture would float weider things happned to him before feeling moris eyes on his damaed torso made he looked down ashamed of his disfigured he looked  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:25 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris rubs the back of his head of his head noticed he was caught staring. "Would it be rude if I were to ask if I could touch your scars?" he asked for permission. "If not I won't ask again. Just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable by not asking first" he added.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:04 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris rubs the back of his head of his head noticed he was caught staring. "Would it be rude if I were to ask if I could touch your scars?" he asked for permission. "If not I won't ask again. Just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable by not asking first" he added.
the amazing kitsune

He shook his head " no its alright " he said looking up at him" you can touch them if you want to "  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris moves over to Jeffery and gets as close as possible to the other's body. Softly he touches scars on the front of the torso of his boyfriend with his right hand.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:47 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris moves over to Jeffery and gets as close as possible to the other's body. Softly he touches scars on the front of the torso of his boyfriend with his right hand.
the amazing kitsune

jeffery shivered softly feeling moris cool hand touch the scars on his chest and stomach feeling him trail them with his fingers he looked kinda cute rubbing his chest like this  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:27 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
First time for Moris touching scarred skin especially on someone else. He looks up at Jeffery, "How are you feeling now?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:43 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
First time for Moris touching scarred skin especially on someone else. He looks up at Jeffery, "How are you feeling now?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune

he looked at moris a little shy not many have seen his scars and no on besides moris now had ever touched them but seeing him be able to look and touch them with out giving him a pity look or cringe at the sight made him feel " happy i feel happy " he said with a grin  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:08 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles and glad Jeffery is feeling happy. "Glad to hear it" he said honestly. He rubs the scars a little longer then he stops, "Time for bed" he said as he removes his hand. He covered his mouth while he yawned and closed his eyelids momentarily because his eyes felt a little dry. "Left or right?" he asked referring to which side of the bed Jeffery wants to sleep on.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:53 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles and glad Jeffery is feeling happy. "Glad to hear it" he said honestly. He rubs the scars a little longer then he stops, "Time for bed" he said as he removes his hand. He covered his mouth while he yawned and closed his eyelids momentarily because his eyes felt a little dry. "Left or right?" he asked referring to which side of the bed Jeffery wants to sleep on.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey smiled and said "I'll take the left side " moving to the side of the bed and wraping his arms around moris pulling him close  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games