Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:58 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

fourth year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club captain || Music club || Quidditch announcer
Dueling Club (fall) || Fite Club (spring)

Sparrow still hadn’t told Chadwick about her not giving up the Drama Club captainship. She would...later maybe.

Music club, at least, was fun for both of them. Music Club-- and class-- were the only times last year Sparrow felt like she could really hone her music. There were always impromptu singing sessions in the Gryffindor Common Room, but she wasn’t supposed to burst out into song anymore, and she had never noticed how quiet a day without song was. She greeted Finley with a small, knowing smile--he had been there for the drama at Drama club yesterday.

She had heard Mattie sing before, in the Common Room before the club, but beamed at how well Mattie performed for the club. When Mattie was finished, Sparrow was happy to introduce her boyfriend to her new housemate: “Good afternoon, Mattie. Beautiful work! I knew your voice was good, but you have a real stage presence! Have you met Chadwick Knapp, my beloved? Chadwick, this is Mattie Harper, Eden’s sister.”

She turned to the young first year in the corner with the drum kit. “Hello! Welcome to Music Club. Do you have something to share as well?”

setting Music Club-- September 2051 || with Musicians!
appearance 5'3", 123lbs || hair color brown, undyed partially in a bun (option 8 ) || wearing teal skirt outfit
status New friends and music

mc2

Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I hate to break it to you babe, but I'm not drowning
There's no one here to save
Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?

♡♥
~King of Anything" by Sara Bareillis. Nightcore Cover.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:55 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fourth Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

Chadwick walked into music club, he wasn't sure why he kept going, it's not like he really enjoyed singing, but him being there did make sparrow happy, probably. Being at music club did make Chadwick happy, he got to see Finley, and he got to see Sparrow smile. He came behind Sparrow and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Hello Winchparrow." Of course, Sparrow was already introducing him to other people. He smiled at Mattie, "You have a beautiful voice Mattie, it's a pleasure to meet you." He went through a binder of pieces, him and sparrow could do their annual duet potentially. He didn't necessarily approve of her being in the club or in any club, but this one club he would be okay with her. She had left drama club anyways, after much encouraging, or perhaps she had just left the leadership? He would have to bring that up with her later, not in front of quite so many people though.

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Where: music clubs
With Whom: sparrow and the music clubs
Thinking about: Duets and no Drama
Wearing: Green hoodie, pants

addaellis

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Music Room
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one yet
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Opening Music Club
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't wait

Finley walked into the music room, ready to open up the club once more. As usual, he rearranged the room to his specifications (and the best acoustics), then set out all the various instruments and opened the lid over the piano keys. He sighed softly, glad to be back in his element. He'd utilized his friends to help hang posters (that his dad had helped design) in all the common rooms. Hopefully they'd have lots of new members join and the room could become a cacophonous shrine to music. Just the thought made Finley grin.

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Room
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Finley
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Music Club
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is nice
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Nervous

Simon walked into Music, glad he got here pretty early. He didn't mind when there were a few more people, but it was far less nerve-wracking when it was just one, or perhaps a couple people here. He grabbed his drumsticks from his back pocket and sat down in front of the drum kit. He was glad his dad taught him to play, since it was a fun way to relieve stress in addition to a nice instrument. Now to think of what to play. He tapped out a basic rhythm, then drummed an upbeat rhythm. He was having fun, though he tried to keep it short because he didn't want to interrupt anyone. He looked over at the captain, who smiled at him. Cool. Simon smiled back, wishing he had his practice kit from home that he could plug headphones into.

{{OoC: open for interaction}}
          I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 2nd Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Fite Club and Music Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword><Reserve Beater>
Wearing: A blue and white floral dress with combat boots
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mattie so badly wanted a guitar of her own! And a piano! And maybe a few other instruments too! But she really wanted a guitar. Music club reminded her of this fact. She had become not horrid last year with practice and she was constantly writing lyrics and music even at home where she had help with internet based instrument programs. Something was more magical about having a guitar in her lap and strumming the strings as she dreamed. Entering the club room she paused at the guitar set up and imagined if only for a moment it was hers and she never had to hide her love for music. Eden knew but that was different. Her and her brother were bound together under Sir and Ma'am's high expectations.

She turned to see one of her year-mates tapping out a basic rhythm. It was the type of rhythm that made Mattie want to hum along and feel what notes would accompany such a happy beat the best. Smiling, Mattie approached Simon and hoped she would not come off as pushy or weird or as a suck-up. "I like that. Is that an original or does it accompany something?" Mattie asked before blushing lightly at her rudeness and lack of decorum. Bowing quickly she said, "Sorry. I'm Mattie... Matilda Harper. I don't think we've ever really chatted." Mattie could already feel her parents disapproval at her rude introduction hundreds of miles away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                ₘₐybₑ ᵢ'ₘ ⱼᵤₛₜ ₐ gᵢᵣₗ ₒₙ ₐ ₘᵢₛₛᵢₒₙ
                                                Bᵤₜ ᵢ'ₘ ᵣₑₐdy ₜₒ fₗy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mattie, Finley
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Nervous

Simon looked up when someone walked over. He finished his little drumbeats, then offered a nervous grin. She asked if it was an original song or if it was supposed to go along with something. He pondered for a second, thinking if he'd heard it before or if it just... came forth. Setting his sticks atop the drum, Simon began to sign."I think it goes with a song I've heard, but I honestly couldn't tell which one." After a second, it didn't seem like she was understanding his signing.

Simon reached into his pocket and pulled out a small notepad. He quickly scribbled his message, then offered it over. "My name's Simon Blake and it's nice to meet you. I don't know if my little song is part of a song or not, but it was in my head so I drummed it out. If you ever want, we can duet over a song or two!" He handed over the small notepad, offering a nervous grin. Hopefully she didn't get upset with the more one-sided conversation.

{{OoC: open for interaction}}
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:09 am
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 2nd Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Fite Club and Music Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword><Reserve Beater>

Mattie was completely baffled for a moment when Simon did not answer her and began motioning with his hands. It took a moment for her to realize that for whatever reason the boy couldn't talk. Not verbally, at least. She debated if he could hear but decided since he was in music club, played the drums, and seemed to understand her that he most definitely could hear. That would make things easier. Him talking maybe not so much.

Shaking her head she said, "Sorry, I don't really follow." Not really following was an understatement. He could have been saying every insult to her in the book and she wouldn't know.

She was very thankful when he pulled out a notepad and began to scribble out a note. Mattie grinned, her face lighting up as she took the notebook and read the message. It might not be normal but this could work. She wasn't her parents and needed ordinary structure for everyone to fit to be happy. "Duet? Really? That would be so much fun," Mattie said. "I play a bit of guitar and write songs for fun. I have to hide it at home. Well hide it from Sir and Ma'am, my parents. My brother is cool with it but he's not very musical. He tries though!"

Bᵤₜ ᵢ'ₘ ᵣₑₐdy ₜₒ fₗy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Gryffindor!
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Happy

Simon nodded when Mattie said she didn't follow. So far, not many could sign with him. Two that he knew for sure were both his friends before school... well, one was a cousin, but they'd been friends before cousins. After writing out his message, Mattie questioned if he was serious about a duet, and he nodded happily. His hair changed to a dark maroon color, which to anyone else might seem angry, but for Simon it was his happy color. He offered a small grin toward Mattie, then started writing another message.

"I'd love to duet. I can come up with drumbeats for just about any song. It's cool that you write songs, we can definitely collaborate! I'm sorry you have to hide it from your parents, but it's nice that your brother is supportive! My papa taught me to drum, which is how I learned. It's the only time I'm loud!" He laughed silently, a happy smile on his face. Hopefully he could make friends with Mattie. Music was a great thing to have in common, anyway.

mc2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:01 am

Mattie's blue eyes grew large when Simon's hair color shifted. Was that normal? She hadn't seen such a trick before but she was still an outsider enough to the wizarding world to know what was normal for wizards and what was not. Even if it wasn't normal it seemed a bit rude to comment on it. She decided to hide her ignorance about color changing hair and avoid coming off rude or embarrass Simon (he seemed the type to embarrass sort of easily but she could be assuming). Instead Mattie decided to focus on their conversation and his note which seemed to be going quite nicely. Maybe she could get a friend out of this in her own year who didn't think she was a show off or teacher's pet.

"Wicked!" Mattie declared after reading Simon's note. She pumped her arm up in excitement and declared, "You know what, Simon? I think we can be great friends." Mattie smiled as she read the rest of his note. Simon seemed nice. Supportive even and optimistic. He focused more on the good of Eden's support than the bad of her parents lack of support. He explained how his papa taught him to drum and Mattie felt a pang of envy for a parent supportive in her musical endeavors.

She chuckled though at his last sentence confessing his drumming was the only time he was loud. "Being loud is overrated," Mattie confessed. She nodded to the notebook she had handed back after reading the note, "Trust me I'm a Gryffindor and I know that for a fact. And Sir can be loud... and demanding. He's in the military. So is Ma'am. That's where they met." She shrugged. "Besides you have plenty of a voice right there in that notebook if someone bothers to listen. Which I do and will. Only right, right? Is there a certain musical genre you like? I tend to go for pop and folk but there are so many great artists in all the genres! You can't not appreciate their work too."

Bᵤₜ ᵢ'ₘ ᵣₑₐdy ₜₒ fₗy

Gryffindor!
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Creative

Simon grinned when Mattie declared his offer for duetting wicked, then she said they'd be great friends. To that, he nodded happily. It would be pretty cool to make new friends, after all. He agreed with her words, that being loud was overrated. It was true. Typically their house was very quiet, unless of course they had company over (or dad got super excited). Apparently her parents (or possibly guardians, with titles like "Sir" and "Ma'am" ). She explained that they were in the military, which made a bit of sense to Simon.... sorta.

She then asked about genres, then spoke on her favorites. Simon quickly wrote a reply, his small scrawl filling the page. "I'll be glad to be friends with you! You seem very nice. I also agree about volume being overrated. I much prefer the calm and quiet. My parents are pretty cool. One's an inventor of sorts, the other's a lawyer. As for music genres, I'll listen to about anything. Pop, old-school celtic music, my grandma listens to pirate metal, which is super fun to drum to." He handed over the book, tucking his pen back behind his ear. His hair changed, this time shifting to a darker orange color.

mc2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:45 pm

Mattie quickly read the note once and then again, blushing at his compliment. Nice? She tried to be. She appreciated it being noticed. Her parents might be horrified to know that Mattie cared more about being thought of as nice by her peers than talented. At that moment with Simon's words in her hand she didn't care what her parents wanted. Chuckling she said, "I like the calm and quiet but I love noise and excitement too. I like both. It's an adventure if you don't know what you are going to get."

She smiled and continued, "You'll have to tell me what your parent invents." A lawyer was at least a straightforward career that Mattie could understand. Wizard lawyering couldn't be much different than muggle lawyering. Of course Simon never said if his parents were magical or muggle. She assumed with his changing hair at least one parent had to be magic, that sort of thing would be a big issue for an all-muggle family. Mattie was pretty sure if she changed hair colors Sir and Ma'am would lock her in her room till she quit changing colors. Or it faded out if she just dyed it a different color.

Near the end of the note, Mattie was highly intrigued by the concept of pirate metal. So much she barely noticed the latest shift in Simon's hair color. "Pirate metal? Now that is something you've got to let me hear," She declared. "I don't think metal will be on my top playlist but I'm always up to sample something new and pirate metal would definitely be something new to me."

Bᵤₜ ᵢ'ₘ ᵣₑₐdy ₜₒ fₗy

Gryffindor!
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Creative

Simon nodded a bit when Mattie said she liked the quiet, but the move turned to a subtle head shake at the mention of noise and excitement. Simon was much like his dad when it came to preferring things quiet. She asked what his dad invented, and he donned a small grin. As she kept reading, she discovered his grandma's choice in music. That made Simon smile, thinking about the wild music that the woman listened to. He accepted his notepad back, then flipped to a new page to begin writing once more.

"I don't think I'll ever like chaotic situations, but it's cool that you like the noise! As for my parents, my dad typically works with prosthetics and bracers and stuff. My papa has a problem in his spine so he has to have special bracers to stand. He used to need crutches too, but thanks to dad he's able to walk with just the special bracers. It's pretty neat. Papa's just a lawyer, but he's had some neat cases." He paused to think, then continued his writing. "I'll have to ask her to send some my way, that way you can get the experience. If you like noise and excitement it's something you'll probably like. She has all kinds of cool music, so maybe we can find something neat." He sighed a bit, thinking about home. No, he wasn't going to get sad or anything, not right now. Maybe later he'd search for Reggie for a hug or something.

mc2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:18 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

fifth year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Quidditch announcer
Astronomy (fall) || Namaste Club (spring)

Sparrow made her way to Music Club on Sunday afternoon, softly humming For Good-- her and Aria’s song. Sparrow had taken a long drink of ”liquid cure-all”, and was feeling quite warm for now. Her head throbbed a little, which made her feel a little off tune, but if she could at least cling to a thread of melody, she wouldn’t feel so terrible, right?

Simon and Mattie seemed to be talking when she arrived, so she greeted them with just a small smile and wave. Her eye caught upon the harp in the room and Sparrow just stared. Everything at Hogwarts was reminding her of Aria. Finally, she took a seat on the piano bench next to Finley. ”Good morning, Finley. Anything to play for us? Otherwise I’ll just be playing For Good again.” she said, fingering a simple piano version of the song.

setting First Music club meeting || with Finley + Music Club
appearance 5'6", soft || hair color gray-white. more color in spring || wearing asymmetrical shirt dress
status just focus on the music. focus on the music.

I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you....

♡♥
~"For Good" from Wicked, sung by Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel. Harp cover by Chanah Ambuter.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Music Room
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sparrow, other club members
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Opening Music Club
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hate seeing her so sad

Finley watched as the two second years chatted quietly to themselves. He wanted to play, but just loudly interrupting seemed pretty rude. It wasn't until Sparrow wandered in that he shuffled from his position. The younger girl greeted him, and Finley offered a bright smile. Poor Sparrow had been through a lot lately, so maybe Finley could make her feel better. "Well, I was actually hoping I could find someone to duet with." That was something she'd been requesting pretty much since they met.

"See, I was wanting to play Stella by Starlight, but I only know one person who knows the words. Would you want to sing with me? Or even play the keys. Either way, I think it will sound heavenly." He offered a nervous grin, hoping he could cheer up his friend. It was hard not seeing a happy, bubbly Sparrow, so maybe he could give her a few bubbles of cheer.

addaellis

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:51 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

fifth year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Quidditch announcer
Astronomy (fall) || Namaste Club (spring)

A duet? Sparrow had been bugging Finley about duetting since she first met him. She had never managed to pull together a proper picnic concert like planned--Sparrow was easily distracted by whatever was most current in her life--but she perked up a little at Finley's offer. She keyed a few notes on the piano, trying to remember the tune and words. It had been a while since she did this song!

But eventually she remembered, and with perhaps an overly mournful voice, indicated Finely could start.

"The song a robin sings,
Through years of endless springs,
The murmur of a brook at evening tides.
That ripples through a nook where two lovers hide...."

setting First Music club meeting || with Finley + Music Club
appearance 5'6", soft || hair color white, braided down || wearing asymmetrical shirt dress
status just focus on the music. focus on the music.

I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you....

♡♥
~"For Good" from Wicked, sung by Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel. Harp cover by Chanah Ambuter.

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff