Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:02 am
"I'm hungry. I thought that much was obvious." Maria replied bluntly as she went to the fast food burger place. Both Maria and Jackie ordered some burgers as Maria turned to look at Darius. "You want anything?" She asked him, half wondering if he had ever been to a place like this before. After all, you never quite knew with the rich types.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:38 am
Darius simply frowned, knowing that arguing wouldn't make a difference. He'd never been to a fast food place before, his chef cooking anything he needed. When the girls ordered burgers, he looked at Maria, she asking if he wanted anything. "I guess I'll have a burger too." He said to her, not sure what else he'd really want from this place.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:08 am
"Okay." Maria replied, ordering a burger. She then paid for the meal and handed the bag to Jackie. Jackie looked inside, stealing a fry as she looked through it.

"We've got everything." Jackie replied.

"Cool." Maria replied, driving off to go back home.

"How much do I owe ya?" Jackie asked.

"Nothing. Consider this as payment for ruining your uniform." Maria replied. "Though, I don't think the guy who initially did this to me will take responsibility, even if it was an accident. He ran off as soon as people started laughing."

"What's his name?" Jackie asked.

"No idea. I think I've seen him somewhere. Maybe he's in one of my classes or something. I don't know." Maria frowned.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:01 pm
"The kid who ran away looked like some nerd who does nothing but study." Darius pitched in, getting a glimpse of Marcus when he was running away covered in food. "Seemed like he'd be scared of everything."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:11 pm
"Sounds like a good match for you, Maria." Jackie smirked. "You two nerds can study together all day long."

"Sorry, cowards who can't own up to their accidents and mistakes aren't worth my time." She huffed. "And I don't spend all day studying. I have a job, remember."

"Well sorry that no one can be perfect like you." Jackie replied.

"Excuse me?" Maria asked.

"Oh, nothing." Jackie replied.

"No, seriously, what the heck?!" Maria snapped.

"Just saying..." Jackie retorted, looking at her nails.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:43 pm
"She's not perfect." Darius then replied, looking at Jackie, then Maria. "She has looks and she has smarts. But there's one thing she has yet to gain." He said, looking at her seriously. "Success. If she can be successful in her work and become wealthy, then she will be perfect like you say." He looked away, starting out the window. "However, she works a job that many would deem humiliating or degrading in some senses. Where is the success in that?"  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:00 pm
"Oh, so she's perfect? Sorry I'm not good enough for you!" Jackie huffed before opening the door at a stop light.

"Jackie, stop it! Get back in the car." Maria stated seriously.

"No! I'm going home!" She yelled, running across the street and heading back to her place.

Maria swore when she suddenly heard a honk from the car behind her and reluctantly drove the rest of the way back home.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:17 pm
"But I-" It was too late. Jackie was gone Darius left with his mouth ajar as they continued to drive home. "I didn't mean it like that at all..." Darius frowned in a saddened state, feeling like he just ruined not only their friendship, but their chance at ever dating. He wanted to cry, but knew that he would get flack from Maria for it. The drive home was silent, neither of them talking. When they stopped in front of his home, he looked over at Maria. "Please don't bother me the rest of the day... I don't need you telling me how much I messed up..." He went inside, walking to his room and out to his balcony, smoking her sorrows away.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:34 pm
"It wasn't your fault. Jackie was being unreasonable." Maria replied, but she didn't know if he even heard her. Maria carried in the food, which neither Jackie nor Darius took their portion of. Normally, it would have bothered her greatly that such food was going to waste, but she had too much on her mind as it was. She put the extra burgers in the fridge, only taking her own to eat. She then went to her own room, changing out of the ruined uniform with a frown. She put on the uniform, though she didn't know if Darius wanted to see her at the moment. To tell the truth, she already wasn't feeling the best after what happened. She tried to be strong in the lunchroom, but it really tore her up inside. It especially bothered her the way Jackie laughed at her, even though she knew she meant well. She frowned, eating her burger alone in her room before pulling out a few things to start her homework. She felt if Darius needed her, he would call.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:44 pm
Darius spent quite a bit of time just starting off into the sky, smoking away all of his troubles... Or he hoped he could anyway. All he could think of is Jackie, how upset she got at him for making that comment even though he did not mean to insult her at all. In one of his hands was his cell phone, his sweaty fingers holding it tightly as he continuously thought about calling her. He wanted to apologize, tell her he didn't mean to hurt her feelings, tell her... he liked her... Finishing up another cigarette, he slowly turned on his phone... and called her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:54 pm
Jackie finally arrived home, throwing her stuff down. She realized the food Maria bought her was still with Maria and went to the fridge instead. As she moved to the kitchen, she heard her phone go off. Seeing who it was though, she ignored it and left it ringing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:58 pm
The phone rang and rang, but it went to voicemail. Darius hung up, knowing a voice mail wouldn't solve anything. "She... hates me..." Darius frowned, slowly getting out of his chair and walking back to his room. He started to cry, his eyes red with tears and his started to mumble how much of an idiot he was and that he'd never be able to find a girl like Jackie again, his sadness overwhelming every other emotion.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:05 am
After finishing her homework, Maria grew slightly nervous. She hadn't heard from Darius in a while, and she wondered how well he was taking Jackie's outburst. Quietly, she walked down to his room in uniform and lightly knocked on the door, wondering if he was going to answer or if she would have to go in.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:11 am
Darius heard the knock, but chose not to answer. He was a wreck now, eyes red, tears all over his face, emotionally confused, everything.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:31 am
Maria didn't hear a response. She was partially surprised he wasn't blowing this off by playing video games. She let out a small sigh before opening up the door and walking inside, partially expecting a bombastic reaction from him. She lowered her eyes, looking at him with a frown.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff