Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:29 pm
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн
םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:29 am
User Image

❛I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep, and that's really sad.
It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I.. woke up into a nightmare.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling indifferent. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

‘Tap, tap’ his fingers tapped rapidly against the buttons, golden orbs gazing intently at the screen, unfazed by what was happening around him. Not that he really cared, to be honest. The sounds of laughter and chattering fell deaf to his ears, where only the sounds of gunshots and victory cry from his gameplay could be heard. There wasn’t much of a need to be in such a place. He had everything he needed in Lumiere, the programs, the systems, speakers and whatnot. He had everything, yet here he was, sitting in the corner of an establishment crowded by teenagers and young adults. Some were yelling in anger, others were screaming about how the other half cheated when they had lost the battle. Children, on the other hand, were pointing and demanding their parents for the plush toys within the claw machine that was nearly impossible to catch. Cecil rolled his eyes, questioning his motive.

Perhaps he wanted a change of environment? Perhaps, he had gotten sick of the one place he considered his safe haven. His fingers paused for a short second before he resumed the rapid tapping. Then were else could he go, if that were the case? He hated crowds, yet this was the only place where he felt at home, surrounded by multiple machines, multiple devices he could spend his cash that was left unused in his bank account.

A kick, then block. Wait, what was the combo buttons again? Cecil clicked his tongue in annoyance, already regretting his decision to hang around when it had only been a little over an hour. Unruly auburn locks fell loosely around his pale features and his striking glasses held a small glint. His lips was pursed, and his cheeks tensed from the tight clench of his jaw. Stripped away from his usual cheerful facade in a place which was left solitude by people who were obviously much interested in modern games, his expression was serious. Tensed, even.

And yet another victory. He heaved a soft sigh, taking notice of the high scores leaderboards that reads “C.H.R”, the initials of his name: Choi Hyun-ri. Hyun, Ji-min loved to address him as. His hands reached up to adjust his glasses, feeling the cold plastic frame against his fingertips, which inevitably left his body feeling the cold of the many lonely years that passed.

“내 사랑에 세상도 양보한 널 나 끝까지 아끼며 사랑할께” The world gave in to my love for you, and I’ll care for you and love you till the end. He quietly hummed, tilting the joystick when the device brought him to the character selection screen once more.

”약속해줘 서로만 바라보다 먼훗날 우리 같은 날에 떠나” Promise me that we’ll only look at each other and that when the time comes to leave this world, we’ll leave together. It was then, he paused. They would leave together? Then why was he still here?

Cecil shook his head, ”아, 좆같네” Ah, it’s ******** up. He muttered, and as though nothing had happened, he resumed the game once more. ‘Tap, tap, tap’ his fingers tapped once more, but this time, it seems, his golden irises no longer glowed.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

PUMMMY

Trash

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Whαt if I tσld чσu thαt σnє dαч чσu will mєєt α girl whσ is unlikє αnчσnє єlsє чσu'vє knσwn. shє will knσw αll thє right things tσ sαч, whαt mαkєs чσu lαugh, whαt turns чσu σn, whαt drivєs чσu wild αnd bєst σf αll, чσu will dσ fσr hєr єхαctlч whαt shє dσєs fσr чσu.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Why was this place always so crowded? Sunati regularly visited this establishment on her payday, viewing her time here playing games as a treat for working so hard. Though gaming came after sleep, of course. With her long hair tied back in a loose ponytail and her porcelain features decorated with some light makeup, the android made a pretty picture. As going to Mushroom Kingdom was her treat, it was only natural to dress up a little for it. However, almost disappointingly, her clothes were of her usual standard; just a comfortable outfit that consisted of jeans, a tank top that rode a little above her jeans, and a plain jacket. She almost went with jeans and a jumper that said, "I'm not sleeping. I'm in energy saving mode" but she decided to save that to wear around the house. Despite her inattention to her own appearance, as usual, she was popular with the others around her. What was it about androids that lured admirers? Was it because she appeared flawless? Was it how she was built? Had she been remotely interested in why she was often approached by people, then she'd ask. But as she had no interest in them or their opinions, she just ignored them. As usual.

The gamer absently bit her lower lip, her shaped brows furrowed slightly with concentration. Her eyes scanned the large screen before her, searching for more zombies to eradicate. Pushing her character further into the empty in-game streets, she lifted her "gun" and aimed it at the screen, tensed for action. Within moments a horde of the undead swarmed her and she attacked. Sunati groaned in good humour when she lost, knowing that such games were better played when there were two competitors and not a lone gamer. Turning her back on the machine, she spotted a racing game that was built for four players. She'd definitely give that a go next. When there weren't crowds surrounding it, of course. But for now, maybe another fighting game? Wandering around the room a little aimlessly, Sunati found herself surprised to see Cecil, her new repairman. What was he doing here? Gaming, obviously, but she hadn't figured him one for venturing out often. Maybe because of the way he guarded his house? Either way, she was surprised and intended to speak to him. But upon closer inspection, Sunati noticed Cecil wore a.. Dark expression. Tense, maybe? Either way, it wasn't the cheery expression she recognised. But then.. Hadn't he worn a similar expression before pushing her to the ground last time? He had- it was none of her business. There, he was back to normal. Now she could say hi.
                  Venturing closer, she leaned against the machine he was using and crossed her arms, a small smile on her glossed lips.

"Hey there, stranger. If I didn't know better, I'd say you're stalking me."

She teased him a little, hoping to keep that dark expression from appearing again. Why did she care? Sunati straightened and her eyes widened at the sight of his initials occupying the majority of high scores. He was a better gamer than she was!

"Wow. That's all you? I'm impressed." she admitted truthfully, pausing when she noticed the racing game becoming available for use. "Hey, I never paid you back for helping me, huh? Let's play that game over there-" she nodded towards the now empty seats. "If you beat me, I'll buy you lunch. "

Unable to help herself, she winked.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXWhєn will I mєєt hєr? hє αѕкѕ.

LOCATION → [Mushroom Kingdom]
COMPANY → [Cecil]
FEELING → [Playful
DATING → [Nobody 3D]
CODE → [CerberusStoleMyUnderwear]
OOC → []

❝Wєll lєt's put it this wαч, shє dσєsn't єvєn єхist чєt❞

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:33 am
User Image

❛I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep, and that's really sad.
It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I.. woke up into a nightmare.❜

I'm feeling confident. || I'm speaking to Sunati. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

There was a scent, a familiar one that carried the sweetness if cherries, with a hint of lovely roses. His gaze tunnel-visioned upon the screen, remaining quite oblivious to his surroundings, yet at the same time, equally as aware. It was something he was forced to learn, to be aware at all times, the sounds of footsteps approaching, the slight change within the movement of the breeze. It was something forced out of him during the olden days where screams of agony became his lullaby every single night.

Out the corner of his golden orbs, he noticed a figure watching him from where they stood. He recalled just about the same thing when he was with her. She would stand at the side, quietly watching, quietly cheering him on whenever he felt the need to relax in an arcade. Though there were moments she’d tug against the sleeves of his shirt, pleading for him to catch a toy out of the claw machine despite knowing it was impossible to catch. “But it cheats my money!” he would always answer, and although he was spouting on and on about how waste of money it was, he’d still try his best to get her a toy. A small smile tugged against the corner of his lips at the fond memory, and once more, he was hogging the top 5 leadership scores, the only five slots available.

”Ji-min ah--” he turned his head, golden orbs meeting scarlet. His voice had sounded so genuine, so excited, so loving, but he came to an abrupt pause, where painful realization dawned upon his features. It was then, the weight of reality struck him once more. She was no longer here. He turned away, cussing under his breath.

”아, 씨발..” Ah, ********. He quietly muttered.
"Hey there, stranger. If I didn't know better, I'd say you're stalking me." said Sunati as she approached him.
”Well then, I’ve been discovered, haven’t I?” countered the redhead as he struck a pitiful expression. There is was, his flawless facade. He pretended to be the jester among a group of friends, pretended to be happy, in hopes he could cheat himself into believing that it had been the reality.

He wasn’t proud of holding the place upon the whole leadership board, no. It only showed how much of a neet he had been his entire life, holed up within his room with devices and consoles to himself for days. Sometimes, even weeks. ”Nah, that’s not your job. That old man’s already paid me few weeks ago.” he referenced to Sunati’s old repair man. But he couldn’t help but notice: few weeks? Already?

An eyebrow was raised at her challenge, and he’d seem intrigued, if not a tad confused, too. Why would she challenge him to a match when she could just buy him lunch if that were the case? Though, at the sound of a free treat, he’d shove his hands into his pockets while he pushed himself off the plastic seat. It wasn’t that he lacked money, no. He has plenty. He simply needed something to kill time, something to get him by, and despite preferring solitude over the company of another person, he suppose once in a while wouldn’t hurt.

She was much nicer this time around, that’s for sure.

Thick lashes, pale skin and lovely rosy cheeks upon her porcelain features. She gave him a wink, and playing along, his hands would clutch his chest, as though cupid’s arrow had struck him. He laughed.

”Well, prepare to pull out your wallet, then! I’m not one to lose.” his lips curved into a grin as he took a seat and latched his fingers onto the plastic steering wheel. He was confident, yes. After many years of gaming, he was absolutely sure this would be a piece of cake, and even though the race has yet begun, his thoughts had already drifted off to the lovely delicacies he could have for lunch.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

PUMMMY

Trash

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:08 am
❝Whαt if I tσld чσu thαt σnє dαч чσu will mєєt α girl whσ is unlikє αnчσnє єlsє чσu'vє knσwn. shє will knσw αll thє right things tσ sαч, whαt mαkєs чσu lαugh, whαt turns чσu σn, whαt drivєs чσu wild αnd bєst σf αll, чσu will dσ fσr hєr єхαctlч whαt shє dσєs fσr чσu.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Their eyes met, and for one brief moment time stopped. Those golden orbs were shining, they held light within them. For a split second, he'd seemed truly, divinely happy. If she had a heart, she was sure it would be racing. For that one, single second, she'd felt truly human, and she could imagine, so had he. But then that second was over and the light disappeared from those golden orbs. His eyes dulled and he lost that excited, joyful look that had taken her breath away. He'd looked disappointed, resigned, and it broke her heart. The almost smile that had formed on her lips faded and she wondered what could have happened to the odd hacker with red hair, to make him seem so.. Broken.

As quick as it had come, that pained look disappeared and was replaced with the silly expression his face usually took. Maybe she was just imagining things? After all, she hadn't had a decent night's sleep yet, so maybe it was just her mind playing tricks on her. Yeah, that was unlikely. She wasn't human, so she wasn't so easily devoted. Though she said nothing of her suspicions. Absently, she wondered what he smelt like. Would his scent carry the same musty notes that are comparable to old books? She'd imagine so. There was just something timeless about him. Musty. What did that smell like? It was a word used to describe a scent that was moldy or stale. So how could people also use it to describe something "nice" like aged books and rain on a summer's day? But that was one question, the answer to which she'd never know. She wasn't able to experience the sense of smell humans could, a flaw that she barely paid notice to. So why did it bother her so much today?

”Well then, I’ve been discovered, haven’t I?” He countered, forcing her to admit that he recovered well. "Well for future reference, you do a horrible job of it." Of course she was playing along and jesting in return. However she had to wince at his mention of her former repairman. "Way to make a girl feel useful." Somehow she didn't like being reminded of what made her different from others. But much like her companion, she brushed it off rather quickly and moved on. "Anyways, I'm not paying you for your help, silly. I'm paying you for eating pizza and watching TV with me." Usually she just spent whatever free time she had with her cat, so some actual company was good for a change.

Cecil dramatically clutched at his chest, as if he'd been shot by an arrow and she laughed, the sound enchanting like soft bells chiming in a breeze. He seemed a little confused at the challenge she offered, and perhaps it would have been easier to just treat him to a meal, rather than have him earn it. But then, where's the fun in that? Besides, he seemed cocky enough. With his name holding five winning slots, it seemed obvious who the win their little match, but Sunati was never one to give up that easily.

The artist slipped into the worn seat, still warm from previous use, her slender hands curling around the plastic wheel in preparation. She didn't know what it was about him, but she couldn't leave Cecil alone. Perhaps it was the loneliness she saw that haunted him? Like recognises like, it seems.

"Oh.. And if I win, you get to invite me over to watch some more drama shows~" She added, almost as an afterthought as she selected her character. It was impossible to tell if she was kidding, but knowing her obsession with midday dramas it was likely she wasn't.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXWhєn will I mєєt hєr? hє αѕкѕ.

LOCATION → [Mushroom Kingdom]
COMPANY → [Cecil]
FEELING → [Playful
DATING → [Nobody 3D]
CODE → [PrepareToLoseCecilTheNerd]
OOC → []

❝Wєll lєt's put it this wαч, shє dσєsn't єvєn єхist чєt❞

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:14 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:47 pm
User Image

wearing ☆ oversized navy blue sweater, black stockings, black flats
mood ☆ fired up
carrying ☆ phone, $100 on hand
company ☆ none

- ☆ -
[ enter ]

"Take... that!"

On screen, the CPU fighter gets knocked down while Aria's fighter strikes a victory pose.

"Yes! Finally!!" Aria exclaims as she jumped up and down in front of the console. The leaderboards showed up, most of the spots taken by a gamer named "C.H.R." Aria cocks her head to the side, disappointed but not surprised. "Yeah, as if I'll overtake C.H.R-ssi. Ah, well." she shrugs, sitting down when the game returned her to the character selection screen.

'Next, I should try the claw machines here. Man, I'm glad I asked Henry to let me go here. Kinda makes calling him oppa seem worth it.' She thinks as she hums a song under her breath, getting ready to restart the game.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:51 am
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

-- Enter --

In all honesty, Cassandra was glad that the entire ordeal was over, more so when the aunt was able to return home safety to Paris and Solaris was finally able to get her urge to show off her entertainer dance moves satisfied. Calling that beautifully was actually an understatement; it was actually mind-blowing even with the violinist's body that was not so petite anymore, graceful and slim. Work at Pezzle's was mostly slow, with only a few customers coming in every day for their fill of getting their dreams coming true with potions, though it was a shame that most of them were fabricated. Also, she ended up spending $31.00 worth of groceries so that her pantry at home would be re-stocked. There would be no flute performances until then, not until a few more weeks, so for now, she's all good, and the first thing she had in mind was to play some games at the arcade, mainly because she was bored as hell. There was not much people dropping by anyway, so it was mostly quiet, and she liked it that way.

Baby blue eyes were at the fighting arcade machines, though there was one currently occupied by that one young female right there. Without hesitation, Cassandra exchanged for $2.00 worth of tokens via the machine before sitting down next to that female. A little competition wouldn't hurt on her part, just to release some of the tension. ”Hello there, little girl. Best of five matches, you and me,” her declaration was short and simple as she inserted a token into the slot, prompting her to press the start button and start choosing her character as well.

Mood: a bit competitive
Company: that one girl (Aria)
Money: $48.00 (Wallet - after grocery errand last week and exchanging for 8 tokens today) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: 7 tokens left in her pocket after 1 was used

princess syub

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:30 am
User Image

mood ☆ fired up
company ☆ none

- ☆ -

Aria was just about to finish setting up for another arcade mode, this time with one of the newer fighters added to the game. She ran through everything again, glazing over stats and combo sets in her head when a voice cut into her train of thoughts.

”Hello there, little girl. Best of five matches, you and me,”

The voice declared confidently. Aria looked to her side as she heard the clinking of a token and saw a female with snow white hair and baby blue eyes, almost reminiscent of ice. The screen flashed, a voice shouting 'New challenger!' and taking them back to the character screen.

"Un?" She stared at the female in slight awe, finding the older female's confidence surprising. Soon, she regained her focus and smiled competitively. She turned back to the screen, her hands already hovering over the buttons and joystick as she locked in on her character. "You're on, 언니 [unnie]!" she exclaimed. A second too late, she added, "Er, ignore that. I slip into my mother tongue when I get excited."

As they wait for the stage to load up, Aria tapped her nails to her favorite song's rhythm. In the back of her mind, she wondered why the female came here. Despite her curiosity, however, she chose not to dwell on it and instead went back to thinking about her strategy for this game. 'No way am I letting anyone beat me.'

Once the round begins, she would immediately launch into one of the easier and quicker combos, then try to execute a more complicated one. She'll get hit quite a few times, as she isn't used to this character. At some points in the game, she'd glance at the female but quickly glance back at the game.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:39 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

That little declaration from the young girl was enough to induce a grin from Cassandra as the ice maiden also selected her character and locked it as well. The commentary about the motherly tongue was enough to induce a chuckle. ”That's Hangul, correct? Not an expert on Korean language but I have been watching a few movies with that language in my spare time, especially with subtitles, so I have a little gist on that.” And once the round had begun, Cassie wasted no time in having to attack back with the combos that she had thought of in her head. But still, it wasn't flawless and there were some punches and kicks received from the opponent, meaning the health would be dwindling slowly, so there were cases in which she had to punch buttons and move the joysticks to guard the attacks when necessary.

She hoped that either of cousins wouldn't have to disturb her at this moment; if either of those three would like to text or call to her, they would rather wait till she was done with the match with that other female. As far as Cassie would know, Xander and Isaac were heading to Taste of Italy since Xander was in the mood to spoil his future wife even further, more so with the hefty tips.

Money: $48.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: 7 tokens in her pocket

princess syub

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
momo muni generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:49 am
User Image

moodack...
company ☆ white-haired unnie (Cassandra)

- ☆ -

'Winner!'

Aria stared at the screen, mouth agape. The screen flashed WIN in bold, red letters. Just a bit before, she could see the older female's character's health bar beaten to just a tiny inch of its life and she jumped on the opportunity, spamming the kick button. Unfortunately, she forgot the opening it would create for the other to take, which the female certainly did by delivering a swift combo that quickly ended her character's life.

"No way..."

She slowly turned to the older female, her eyes shining. "That was really fun, you were really fun to play with!" She jumped up and down, excitement coursing through her body. Maybe it was because this was her first time going head-to-head with someone at an arcade instead of fighting against CPUs, but she had way more fun than usual.

She sat down again, stretching her small limbs out. "Ah~ So, did you want to play another round or do you wanna do something else?" The girl asked. She figured since they were here she might as well invite the older to hang out some more. If she wasn't busy, that is. She smiled at the older, holding her hand out. "My name's Aria, by the way."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:11 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

It was no easy feat for Cassie's character to beat the crap out of the adversary, but she won and was ecstatic about it. ”Phew, you are not that bad on that one, too, I admit,” she spoke while her character was doing the winning pose, being cheerful and all that, since the personality was bubbly and vibrant. Much like her cousin's future bride to be. ”Nice meeting you, Aria. My name's Cassandra, though you can call me Cassie. I'm in the mood for the dancing rhythm game-” but she was impeded by the narrator's declaration that she still had to beat the CPU enemies. It would be a waste to just leave while her play was still on going. ”Hold on; let me beat the AI enemies first, then we'll try that game. Maybe you want to try the crane machines? The token cost for a try on those things can be a bit hefty.” That was based on her occasional experience with arcades back in France.

However, the ice huntress was just able to make it only past Stage 3. By the time she was in Stage 4, she was beaten, and it was game over for her, inducing a sigh from the fair-haired maiden herself. ”Well, there goes my game. Time to get dancing.”

Money: $48.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: 7 tokens in her pocket; the RNG was discussed between us to see who wins in the game. 1-5 for Aria, 6-10 for Cassie.

princess syub

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games