Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:42 pm
User Image

Mood: Calm, cool and collected
Where: Starlight Sk8 | With: Nobody | Funds: $987 | Attire:

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

As he finished lacing up his borrowed skates, Natsume took a deep breath in as he lifted his head to gaze out at the ice rink before him. He hadn't even stood up yet, but he already felt unstable in the footwear. He deemed himself just a little lucky that he had gotten there a little early, as he wanted to be a little better at this balance thing before his blind date got there. Get the tripping over his own a** and all out of the way first, so that he could focus more on charming his companion.

Wiping his hands over his pants, he reached up to make sure that his long hair was safely pulled back and out of the way. Giving himself time to think of how the day may go, the red head had to wonder just what kind of person he was soon to meet up with. He hadn't been told much, but then, how fun would a blind date be if you were given details or information that already made you assume something about them? If that was how blind dates went, how many people would have quickly dropped out on his when they found out what kind of person he is?

Shoving that thought away with the shake of his head, his hands dropped away from his hair, reaching down to push his palms against the bench he sat on. Slowly lifting himself onto his feet, Natsume was already wobbly as he tried to stand. Were you suppose to stand nornally in a pair of ice skates? He was totally clueless when it came to this. Maybe he should have watched some 'ice skating for dummies' video before he had made his way over here.

"Ya know what.." He muttered to himself, as he carefully lowered himself back down until he was once again seated on the bench. "I'm just.. Gonna wait here." He told himself, crossing his arms against his chest. Maybe by some miracle, his date would be some expert at this and could give him a few pointers.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:39 pm
Lyndranna

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮Taking in a deep breath, Stryker looked up at the building in front of her. An ice skating rink. Biting her bottom lip with a sharp canine, she wondered how much she was going to embarrass herself here. She had never done something like this before, so she could only imagine how badly it would go. In front of her blind date. Groaning and shaking her head she walked inside and tried to tame her long hair, braiding it up and twisting the long braid into a bun. Going and getting a pair of skates, she let her yellow eyes scan around for her date. She didn't really know how to go about approaching him and then the thought of accidentally approaching the wrong person made her even more nervous. Sitting down and sighing heavily, she was just thinking herself into a tizzy.
Sliding the skates on, she wiggled her feet back and forth, trying to get used to the feeling. Finally lacing them up, she stood up slowly and used the chair for balance. "How in the world do people do this so well?! She exclaimed quietly to herself as she stood there, legs wobbling. "I was trained to kill without mercy and can't even do something like this without looking like a total fool." Her ears twitched and flattened back against her head, showing her growing frustration with not being able to skate well. Looking up again to distract herself, her eyes settled on another person in the rink. A young male with red hair. Eyeing over his appearance, she thought about what she had been told to look for with her date. This was most definitely, probably the guy. Just getting to him was the problem. Gritting her teeth and cracking herself, she started to wobble over to him. As she drew closer, she waved a hand and spoke up, ”Excuse me, are you Natsume?” She gave a closed lip smile in hopes of hiding her teeth, and prayed that she hadn’t just wobbled over to approach a stranger. Well, more of a stranger than she supposed her blind date would be.╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][Annoyed] [☀: Location][ Starlight Sk8 ][☁: I'm With][ Herself ][☄: Thoughts][ Wish I could skate well... ][O.O.C.][ Sorry, I'm terrible with openers. ]

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:18 pm
User Image

Mood: Calm, cool and collected
Where: Starlight Sk8 | With: Stryker | Funds: $987 | Attire:

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

A feminine voice pulled the young man away from his thoughts, his head turning and eyes lifting to look at the face of the woman who had spoken to him. Smiling, his head bobbed in a nod to her question. "Yeah, that's me." He answered, attempting to rise once again up and onto his feet. His leg's shook under him, threatening to drop him on his a** at any moment. Trying to keep the smile on his face, Natsume offered his hand out toward's Stryker.

"Nice to meet ya." Could she notice the quaking of his legs? His eyes slowly gazed down her form, taking in the woman before him, before he eyed her legs. She looked just as wobbly as he did though, so he wondered if she wouldn't mind if they sat and chatted for a bit, before getting out onto the rink and attempting to do this thing. "Would you like to sit?" He asked, gesturing to the bench he had been seated.

Not daring to take a step away from the safety of the seat, the red haired man returned to sitting. Sighing, he reached up to brush some of his bangs away from his face, before giving a small chuckle. "I'm not sure if it's become obvious enough, but, I'm totally new at this." He told her, before nodding his head towards the empty rink.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:52 pm
Lyndranna

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮A sigh of relief quietly spilled from Stryker's pale lips as she heard his confirmation, that he is indeed who she had been looking for and was supposed to meet. Taking his hand, she could feel his trembling and realized it was his legs. Not commenting on it, because she too was struggling greatly with this, a small part of her was comforted by the fact that she wasn't the only one who had no idea what they were doing. "It's lovely to meet you then." She didn't bother giving her name since she knew he'd already have it from the speed dating service.
Keeping a closed lip smile on her face, she realized he was looking her over and also took notice of her matching legs. Most people's actions were easy to read, so far, his were no exception. It didn't bother her though as she had nearly done the same thing. With his offer to sit, Stryker all too happily agreed, "That sounds like an excellent idea." She laughed gently and sat down, putting her feet out in front of her and moving her feet around again. The skates were not comfortable, period.
Turning her yellow eyes to the empty space around them, she shared a small laugh with him, "And if it makes you feel any better, I'm also incredibly unfamiliar with this." She turned her eyes back to him and gave her head a small shake while another small laugh bubbled out. "I never would have thought I'd be so bad at something that seems so simple." She commented off hand, hoping to start conversation. She had spent most of her time, at least from what she could remember, being experimented on and the art of conversation was not something they taught or gave her any enhanced ability. She was totally on her own with that. And was totally out of her element.╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Relieved ] [☀: Location][ Starlight Sk8 ][☁: I'm With][ Natsume ][☄: Thoughts][ Wish I could skate well... ][O.O.C.][ ]

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:26 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑨
( ① чєαя, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:14 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Damen Daniels1419 Doux
Where: At Starlight Sk8
Boyfriend: Mark Hyun
Thoughts: This is even harder than it looks ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: Shadow Sword (when summoned, two handed
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen sighed a bit as he walked into the Starlight Sk8 building. Today was one of the rare days where he wouldn't hang out with his boyfriend. So today lend him extremely well for something he was preparing for to do with Mark in time. Winter was coming and the demon had often seen around media that many people seemed to enjoy skating on the ice. Of course he knew not to just go by media, but some people he asked about it nonchalantly had actually confirmed his suspicion. Ice skating was a big part of winter. For the man who never even saw weather cold enough to even form ice, this posed a slight predicament. What if his beloved Mark wanted to go ice skating with him the coming winter, only to find out Damen couldn't skate at all. It looked rather difficult, not to mention dangerous, from videos he had looked up online the passed weeks. The least he wanted was to let Mark down and disappoint them with his lack of ability to even stand on skates.

As such, this day alone had brought him to the ice rink. He wasn't sure what he had expected when he thought of this place, but it looked impressive. Even in the morning it already looked like people were up and at it on the ice. He saw many who obviously knew what they were doing, but then also some that were still wobbly or perhaps, like him, total newcomers. A small smile played over his features as he realized he would at least not be the only one that would make a fool of himself. Not that it did much for his slight anxiety. He wondered how long it would take him to learn this and if he would be ready on time for the actual winter, or in case of lack there of, the ice rink with Mark by his side. The demon took a deep breath and slowly exhaled before he walked in further. The music was quite curious in his opinion, hearing it for the first time, but not bad at all. Damen walked to the counter and waved a greeting at the clerk who looked at them as they came walking.

"I would like to pay the entry fee please and can I buy skates here as well?" he asked them. Once that was all taken care of and he tried on a few skates with the help of the professional which worked for him, Damen was finally ready to try and wander to the ice. It was difficult on the skates and he almost fell over more than once, but he made it to the rink and sat down to take off the covers that protected from the sharp skates themselves. For the occasion he was wearing baggy pants that fell partly over the top of the skates but actually felt pretty warm and on top of that he was wearing a white T-shirt and a warm black hoodie which he had bought some days before. Granted most that could be seen were his skates, his pants and the jacket he was wearing against the cold in the ice rink. He was also wearing black gloves with a white logo on them and a scarf and warm hat in the same style. Damen took his first few steps on the ice but it didn't take long before he lost his balance and fell on the slippery ice. At least he had kept in mind it wouldn't be easy! And every time he fell he would just do his best to get up again, not willing to give up. One time he fell and caught himself with his hands, only to slightly sprain his right wrist after which he took a short break right near where he had fallen, though he made sure he was on the side to not get in the way of anyone else. The sprain would heal fast enough thanks to his Demon heritage so he didn't really worry about that.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Portfolio with several business cards of clients

HIS ABILITIES

Blade of Shades: Nothing particularly powerful, just like any other sword but forged from shadows around him. As such he doesn't carry it on his waist all the time but he can create it. Something he doesn't really wish to use and so far only called it more than once for the wish to be able to control it to avoid accidental injuries. He isn't really a fighter however, only ever strikes out to protect those dear to him. (And it rarely includes this blade)

Quoted
ll Neo ll

-

-

[color=#8080ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
        I'm feeling Decent || I'm speaking to Strangers || Where am I? Starlight Sk8 || What am I wearing? Some boi aesthetic

Halloween had just passed and seemed as uneventful as it came. With the chaos around, he was hoping for something eventful or interesting to happen around the gathering that he was a part of, alas, nothing. Not even something to keep his mind or body occupied for the rest of the evening. In an attempts to bring some exercise into his routine and maybe something that he could do about the fact that going out was becoming limited with the events from outside, he figured being in a closed cold enclosure would be a fairly good option. Not to mention, how long has it been since he got to skate?

"Thank you." the man chimed as he took the skates he rented, fixing them over his feet before he moved his feet around to see if they would be hard on him to move around in. It sure was a long time since he did this, considering he found the feeling quite foreign. Once he was on the ice though, it was a whole new story, muscle memory seemed to have taken its toll and he managed to find his balance within a few round around the ice. He was surely not as naturally gifted as with his voice, he could think of the first time he tried this, with an old friend, spraining his ankle so bad he couldn't perform for a few weeks altogether.

Bad memories aside, he took a short break to watch the few people that were brave enough to make it here. Aside from the few who probably came here regularly, he noticed a certain struggling soul. Tilting his head as he watched him, he decided to push himself forward to get a better view. His persistence was admirable, hilarious at the same time, but he didn't intend to be a jerk to every person he met. Friends could be necessary sometimes, to hang out with, to talk to, like a particular genie friend he had.

"You might want to try squatting slightly, it'll help your balance." he'd state, reaching out with his own gloved hands, the other casually tucked into his trouser pocket but would pull it out if the man needed another hand for leverage. "Imagine yourself to be almost sitting on a chair as you do." he'd add, hoping this wouldn't be too awkward for a stranger. Socialization wasn't his strong hold anyways. "You can start straightening up once you understand how your body balances itself better." he'd suggest, if the man would take his hand, he'd start carefully push himself forward and pull him along, careful enough to stay by the railing in case he feared falling.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:29 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Starlight Sk8
Thoughts: I see, so that is how it works. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen was not about to give up anytime soon. Once he had taken a brief rest he got up carefully to start all over again. Perhaps it had been more effective to see into getting lessons from someone. He did briefly notice the schedules. Problem was that he never really knew when he did have time to go out to the ice rink. Most his time was spent with Mark, of course he loved that, but he refused to take his boyfriend to this place before he knew how to skate! He took a deep breath and with renewed determination and strength he set out once more. The first bit went alright this time, but it didn't take him long to lose balance once more when he wanted to try to go a bit faster. Unfortunately trying more speed also meant his fall was a bit harder, narrowly avoiding his head hitting the hard ice. Just how did humans manage to do this without breaking every bone in their body?! The demon was well aware his heritage meant he had a stronger structure as well.

If he felt the bruises and pain from the falls, then what wouldn't it do to humans? He wondered if Mark was even one to be ice skating. He didn't exactly ask, it was just an idea he had in his mind for later on, something to do together in winter and perhaps with Christmas. Damen sighed a bit before he pushed himself up, before he had to grab the railing to avoid falling flat all over again. By now his clothes were pretty wet from the ice that he often made contact with by now, but the man ignored it. For a moment he stood still and looked around at the other people. Some made it look like it came as easy to them as walking did. It was baffling. His wonder made way for curiosity when he noticed one of the people on the ice coming his way. They were one of the people who seemed to find it natural. Whatever would they want from someone who could hardly keep standing? Damen wouldn't want to hold anyone up after all.

To his surprise they gave him some information and even offered their hand for him to take. That was kind of them! Damen nodded when they spoke and smiled a bit. "Thank you, I'll try that. It feels like I will never find my balance on these things. I welcome all pointers." he replied and since they offered and he didn't want to leave them hanging either, the man took hold of the other's hand. This must be the first time he spoke with someone without exchanging names first. It was unusual, but they seemed to know how to skate and willing to help him, introductions could be done later. It seemed they agreed on that because the moment Damen held their hand they pushed off, carefully, still a little surprised the man nearly lost his balance but with the help of the young man in front of him and the tip to squat a little, he managed to stay standing. Breathing a sigh of relief he smiled to the man that had come to his rescue. "Thank you, I'm already noticing a difference doing it like you advised." he admitted.

Perhaps this was the way to go. Not upright from the start like the ones he already saw speeding to and fro. While having some help, the demon decided to take smaller steps with their help, smaller strides and more focusing on his balance before anything this time. At least his practice with his shadow blade came in handy here. Fighting with a sword, especially when dodging and the like, also required balance. While he had someone to hold on to and who was taking it careful with him while he found his way on the skates, he fell a lot less than he had by himself. It only fueled his determination to become a good skater to take his boyfriend out for some frozen fun sometime! Of course he didn't expect a miracle, he understood he had to practice to get better. Perhaps he could come here whenever he wasn't with his beloved Mark.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Blade of Shades: Nothing particularly powerful, just like any other sword but forged from shadows around him. As such he doesn't carry it on his waist all the time but he can create it. Something he doesn't really wish to use and so far only called it more than once for the wish to be able to control it to avoid accidental injuries. He isn't really a fighter however, only ever strikes out to protect those dear to him. (And it rarely includes this blade)

Quoted

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:27 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        I'm feeling Decent || I'm speaking to Strangers || Where am I? Starlight Sk8 || What am I wearing? Some boi aesthetic

Pain wasn't something Saeyong would shy away from, it was thrilling to feel something that intense an emotion, it was good in a way and in some other ways, a great way to inflict it on to to someone. Though, he wasn't looking for that kind of fun here or right now. The cold breeze against his skin and the soothing sound of blades gliding over the rink were rather nostalgic, even the occasional grunts from the falling individual. It made him want to keep going, longer maybe, faster, maybe try his hand at a trick or two? Well, the latter he would risk later, once he was certain he could still hold himself on the ice than fall limb first or bottom first on the solid cold floor.

For now, he could distract himself with this individual he wanted to help out rather than watch from the sidelines and probably poke fun at. Maybe some other time, when the man wasn't at a risk of catching a cold from the many times his limbs and clothes met the unforgiving element. Must have hurt him quite a bit but he did consider the possibility of him being far from human to endure it or just someone who enjoyed pushing themselves.

"Thank you, I'll try that. It feels like I will never find my balance on these things. I welcome all pointers." the man responded to him, making him shake his head, "With your persistence, I'm sure it wont be too far." he admitted, not trying to be nice or anything, but merely speaking the truth. He too had been in his shoes...skates, once struggling to stay on his feet and a laughing stock for the company that tagged along, but he didn't stop, he wanted to prove a point even if he'd come out looking purple under all his clothing. He could imagine this one doing the same, but surely, he was graced with a better spectator than he once did. It was nice to see him so receptive to begin with, some strangers seemed like they were pricked by thorns when approached, some in particular that he hadn't even seen in a long time. His mind drifted for a bit until he started tugging the man along, noticing something as his pale hues settled back over the man."You're a quick learner." the man quipped when he spotted him heeding to his advice right away, making a smile form around the corner of his lips as he dragged him a little further.

"Every time you feel like you might fall, just squat, you wont have to worry about landing on your hands or reaching for the railing," he'd add, glancing over his shoulder to make sure they weren't in someone else's learning path before he tried to guide the man around the rink. "What were the chances of you coming down here to be getting random lessons from a stranger?" the man started off, glancing back at the other, as tempted as he was to make it sound flirtatious, he attempted not to for...well, he wasn't even sure yet. What were the chances of him actually approaching someone to talk to, without having any ulterior motive behind it? It seems like the nice little djinn was rubbing off on him, not in the best way he'd imagine, but it didn't seem so bad to be nice to a stranger. "I realized I might have left my manners outside since I never properly introduced myself. I'm Saeyong, pleased to meet you." he'd add, holding his hand still not to give him a scare by letting him go and probably risking him falling. "I'd ask if you come here often but I guess we both can see the answer to that." he'd add, unsure if that possibly sounded offensive though he didn't intend it to be that way.

The man tugged him for a little further, nearly half way down the area of the space before he eased his digits from his own, wanting to see if they made any progress for him to work on his own but would quickly reach forward if he'd see the need to. This was probably going to be a long day, which wasn't so bad, he wasn't unhappy with this. "What made you want to learn?" he'd ask, trying to keep the conversation going, using the few pointers he had about socialization to his advantage here and maybe in the process, level up on those skills.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:20 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen was working hard to at least get to the point where he could skate on the ice without falling every few steps, or glides. It had seemed so simple from just looking, but once you were standing on the skates yourself it was a whole other story. The demon had made tumbles that might have slowed humans down. All he could do was hope that it wouldn't betray what he was. Despite his recent happiness with Mark, Damen was still hesitant to share his heritage with anyone else. Especially considering that so far whenever someone found out, it just brought him problems. And he now had more reason to remain in one town than ever. He had been surprised that this young man had sought him out, but he was grateful for it. Since they were obviously much more practiced, Damen had no issues with following their advice and tips. As told he allowed the other to guide him over the ice and whenever he felt like he might tip off balance, he would squat which indeed increased his traction on the slippery surface.

Perhaps also because he now had an extra reason not to fall. After all if he would, surely he would drag his guide down with him and Damen didn't want to cause them to fall as well. He had offered them a kind smile when they said the demon might learn quick because they were so persistent. When they said he was a quick learner he felt flattered really, but he knew it wasn't all due to his own effort. "You are as kind as to explain me how to best get used to the ice skating and guiding me along. If it weren't for your help and advice, I would still be struggling and fall more than I move forward. Thank you." he said gratefully. He was also not trying anything on the other really. But he was genuinely thankful that they offered help. Damen was quite the social man and he didn't mind meeting new people and perhaps making new friends in the process. Of course his social skills were practiced well with his company. You couldn't run a line of toy factories and not be social. It was a good thing Damen was quite the social butterfly.

Reserved about deep personal details of course, but not the kind you shared with strangers that were being friendly. "I didn't expect to get any help at all, I admit. I did see the lesson schedules, but I never know when I am free to come here, so I didn't sign up." he admitted when they mentioned they probably didn't expect a stranger to be teaching him. Though it would seem they also agreed about not wanting to skip introductions after all. "My name is Damen Daniels, nice to meet you Saeyong." he replied, kind of surprised by the exotic name. It was a nice name though. A light chuckle escaped Damen when they said they wouldn't ask if he came here often, not offended in the slightest as it was bleeding obvious and he knew it. "You caught me red-handed. I'm a first timer. This is my first time ever standing on skates." he joked before he admitted it was his first time.

Though when they moved him away from the sideline and more into the middle where he would have little to fall back on but himself and Saeyong, he was a little surprised. Let alone when they let go of him. For a moment he stumbled a bit at the sudden loss of any balance support but remembering the other's advice about squatting, he quickly reacted and managed to keep standing. Damen sighed a bit in relief and smiled to the other. It would seem the young man had noticed his progress before he even had, while he had been focusing on the conversation more than his feet. The demon carefully dared to make a few glides, the first few only going without falling thanks to Saeyong, but he slowly was getting more into it, especially now he was more down to his own balance than anything else. After a while he at least managed to make some slides along the ice without losing balance, though he kept making sure he could move to a more balanced stance as soon as he could all the time.

Maybe it really was just that he needed to practice, which meant he would need to come here more often. Not that Damen thought that a bad thing, it was a nice place and he had to admit he was starting to quite like being on the ice. "Ah, my boyfriend. To be honest I am not even sure he skates come to think of it. But I would like to take him out with Christmas, visit several places and have fun together. What made you start when you first did this?" he replied to the other. After a bit longer he was feeling thirsty however and perhaps he could find some food here too. "I had never expected I would be able to keep standing like this so soon. But I think I need a little break, I'm thirsty and a little hungry." he spoke to Saeyong and smiled to them. "Can I offer my impromptu instructor something too? Would you like a drink and perhaps a snack?" he extended an offer to the young man that had been so helpful. It was the least he could do and they seemed nice. Perhaps they could be friends, if Saeyong was also in for that.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
ll Neo ll

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:19 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        I'm feeling Decent || I'm speaking to Damen || Where am I? Starlight Sk8 || What am I wearing? Some boi aesthetic

Saeyong kept a close eye on the man, watching as he finally started to get the hang of the sport and even seeming to figure out the technique to keep himself from falling. Well, seems like his advice wasn't so bad, it came from experience after all. If only his own friend(s) would have taken the time to explain these little details to him than have him discover it himself, he wouldn't be able to explain to this stranger what he had learned. So maybe, things did always happen for a reason.

The man himself felt a warmth rise along his being from being thanked, almost making him stumble in the process as he wasn't used to this feeling. The kind smile the learner projected insisted him to reciprocate, a light nod as he would finally settle his hues back onto his own as he responded. "I guess it is because I saw you struggling like I once did and figured you'd like some help like I did back then. Though, I honestly didn't pull through this quickly," he'd say, reaching over to touch his own hair idly before he'd nod again. "You're welcome." he added, his smile starting to soften as it turned less awkward and well, more pleasant. It was nice.

Dragging him along a little longer, he would turn back to the other when he spoke, listening to him as he mentioned the lessons they held here and nodded. "Busy person I see." he'd blurt almost idly, he didn't mean to seem like he was analyzing what he was and even if he was, it wasn't wrong, was it? Though he would quickly add, "I was too stubborn to take the classes back when I started learning, mostly since I wanted to do it myself and not be seen with the children who were practicing. Morning shifts were my only free time and the time where children would be all over the place along with a few professional skaters." he'd admit. He didn't mind sharing such details which held not much significance, sure it showed he had a small bit of pride or whatever one might call this but he was well past that. Maybe? "Now you even have the internet to follow." he'd add, much like an old man - which he sure was.

"Pleasure to meet you too." he'd smile to the other, only to end up mentioning the thought that just arose upon hearing his name, "Damen Daniels...your name sounds familiar." he admitted, though he could have been mistaken he thought, maybe hearing something similar over a gossip channel or something to do with business? He looked him over as the last thought crossed his mind, shaking his head as he looked away. He wasn't going to judge him over what he was wearing, how would that even make any sense? He nearly asked him the fatal question of what he did, though quickly hushed as he figured that would come back to him and he was surely not prepared to answer that. "I guess I have an eye for detail then." he stated with a smirk.

Saeyong moved away and at a safe distance to watch him better, starting to smile a little at the sight of the man finally gaining more confidence on his own. He gave himself a little kick to glide along the other while he moved. "Don't think too much about what you're doing, let it come naturally...except the falling." he'd advice the other, distancing himself a little as he showed him how lose he kept his own body, allowing it to be in control but not painfully so. "Lean towards the direction you want to go." he'd add.

Saeyong moved ahead of the other, trying to keep his path clear as he gained more confidence and moved towards the middle, looking over as he spoke again. "That sounds pretty nice, I'm sure he will love it." he admitted with a smile, surely he meant that. He could be a jerk from time to time, shallow even, but he sure did admire people who could find comfort in one person and claim them as their own. He wondered about the people he knew and thought if he ever gave them a chance, if something like this was even possible. The thought left as quickly as it came when he took a moment to think, "Proving to my colleagues that I could skate." he'd state with a light scoff at the memory.

Halting right after the other did, he moved his hands back into his pockets, maybe his outfit wasn't keeping him warm enough or maybe he was just unsure of what to do with them, either way he nodded at Damen. "Sounds like a fitting reward for you learning to balance yourself on your own." he'd state and nod lightly to his offer, "I wouldn't mind that." he'd state, food and beverage as payment for a quick lesson on ice didn't seem like a bad idea. "What did you have in mind?" he'd ask, moving ahead towards the rink exit but would be close by in case he needed some help skating out.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:00 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen was grateful for having such a watchful eye and such a kind person coming to his aid. He would definitely not have picked up this fast without their useful advice and their help as they pulled him along a bit giving him support. Over some time, he managed to stay standing and be less reliant of Saeyong holding him to avoid falling. He would still not be able to skate very fast yet of course, let alone do tricks. But the start was there. Right now he was more building up confidence. He was a little surprised when they told him he picked it up sooner though. But then with such great help, how could he not? "You have given me clear and useful instructions. Without those I would still be stumbling and falling at the side of the rink." he replied and chuckled a bit. Though they had seemed taken off guard by his words of thanks earlier. How curious. When they smiled though, it was good to see they were having fun as well, even with pulling some newcomer along.

They spoke of the lessons as they went more onto the ice and Damen smiled a bit and nodded when they called him busy. He was less busy with his company now, but he still kept a close eye on it in every way he could. Most his busy days came from enjoying time with Mark and going places with them. This was one thing he wanted to surprise his boyfriend with. They might not feel comfortable to swim, not that Damen could blame them now he knew their full history and seen the scars on their arms, but here at the ice rink it was all about covering up against cold. The demon hopes they will like this experience. A soft laugh came from Damen when Saeyong mentioned he was just too stubborn and didn't want to get caught learning with the little kids. "Fair enough. I wouldn't mind myself, if I could commit to being here several times a week to follow the lessons." he admitted. There was no sin in pride, Damen himself was guilty to that for not wanting Mark to know he couldn't skate after all.

Soon the smiles of his new...friend perhaps? grew more clear. After making official acquaintances they seemed to recognize his name. Damen couldn't say he was surprised, but he also didn't flaunt with his status either. So when they dropped it, so did he. "I agree. You do." the man replied about them having an eye for detail. After that they seemed to take a slight distance to see how Damen would fare by himself. Without any support at all he still struggled a little before he found his own balance on the skates and smiled. The moment he lost his focus on it though, he nearly fell again. The demon watched as Saeyong kicked off and moved around, showing them how they kept their stature while skating around. Damen slowly started to follow after him as he took their advice to heart and slowly started to make some turns. A few times he would stumble and fall when he tried to turn, but he was starting to feel what the other meant.

When he focused too much on keeping standing, his body was tense making it harder to move freely. Perhaps even facilitating falling over. It went better for a moment but when Saeyong spoke again and replied about his own reasons to learn skating, his attention shifted enough for him to lose his balance again in a turn and fell on the ice once more. He wasn't hurt though as he fell back on his behind and he just laughed a bit at his own clumsiness. It sounded like they didn't like the memory that had distracted Damen though, so the demon wouldn't ask more about it, he just nodded in understanding. He got himself back up but after a bit he definitely felt the need for a break. After extending his invite to the other man, the demon smiled when they accepted and nodded. He was glad they were willing, as he agreed it was the least he could do. But with how they had exchanged kindness as they had, Damen didn't need the lessons to offer them something to eat and drink, it would be his pleasure.

The demon himself didn't need much warming up as he noticed less from the cold than a human would, but his thought about the other needing something hot did cross his mind when he saw them pocket their hands. "Anything you would like to have. I am sure they have a menu here somewhere. Let's go see what they have on offer." Damen said with a calm voice as he joined them to getting to the side of the rink. He was still not entirely balanced when it came to standing upright, but all in due time, with a little bit of help changing surfaces, he managed to make it to the side without more accidents. When they arrived on the side of the ice rink, Damen sat down for a moment to take off the skates and put his shoes back on for now, as they would be walking on a normal floor. After that he picked up the skates and waited for Saeyong, in case they still needed sometime before he would walk to the counter for food and beverages.

Like he had hoped they had a menu up so people could see what they could order. It didn't take him long to decide. "I'll take a hot chocolate and a slice of pizza please. And anything my friend here orders can be added as well, I'll pay for both." he conveyed his own order as well that Saeyong would be ordering on his treat. Damen smiled and turned around a bit so he could lean back against the counter while he waited patiently for the other man to make his decision. There was no rush after all. It would be good to relax a little. Though Damen wondered if he would be spared the next morning. He didn't doubt that he would have some sort of muscle ache. But that was a worry for the next day, not now.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
ll Neo ll

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:54 pm

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        I'm feeling Good || I'm speaking to Damen || Where am I? Starlight Sk8 || What am I wearing? Some boi aesthetic

Hearing the man appreciating him for his assistance made him smile a little more, his eyes bashfully avoiding contact mainly since he wasn't quite sure how he should be reacting at a moment like this. Maybe he should try this friendship thing more often, it was nice to have people who were nice to him around and well, honestly it wasn't so bad being nice to someone else. "That is good to hear." he admitted, "But honestly if you wouldn't follow them, I wouldn't know what else to do." he added with a light chuckle.

For once, he was having fun, especially in a place where he wasn't surrounded by sweaty people who had a little too much to drink. For once, he was taken back to how he enjoyed not having to make lewd remarks to feel a kick in his being, like the time he first started his training. Sure he was a gifted singer, but he still lacked the right motor skills to dance or sing and dance at the same time. It was new to have something not come easy to him and he enjoyed the process. Though he already knew about skating, it didn't come easy to him back then either and he truly appreciated it now than ever. Even if he refused to be seen while practicing. "I sometimes wish I had that open a mind." he'd admit when the other spoke.

The siren couldn't help but chuckle from him admitting he did, rubbing the back of his head as his lips tugged coyly at the other. "Now you don't have to feed my narcissism to get free lessons." he'd tease, "I'm kidding though, thank you." he'd quickly retort so the other might not get the wrong idea.

Saeyong watched as he soon realized he distracted him, nearly wincing visibly as he stumbled and fell. Maybe it wasn't a great idea to distract him like that, even though it was unintentional. His own lips turned to a slight smile as he laughed at himself, shaking his head as he moved over to make sure he was fine. He stayed close in case he needed help back on his feet before he'd follow behind until they were out. "I don't know if I'm leaning for anything in particular, but yes, let's see what they have to offer." he'd tell the other as he followed him out.

Taking off the skates, he'd pick them up and follow his new friend over to the food counter, looking up at the menu before casting a glance back at him to see what he wanted to buy for himself. "I'll take an expresso with a slice of pizza as well." he'd state, not shortly after the man did and looked back at him. "You took me seriously on having this as payment for my lessons huh?" he'd tease with a light smile, maybe there was some amount of guilt building in the heartless siren over having his friend pay for him. "Thank you, but its fine if you don't." he'd add, maybe just being courteous.

While they waited for their order, he looked around for a place to sit, looking back to the other as he spoke, "Maybe you can go ahead and sit, you might not feel it now but once all the adrenaline wears down, your body might start aching so I'd suggest you relax it for now." he'd state, regardless of the other following his advice though, he'd pick up both their trays with their items and set them on the table. "Have you heard of what's been happening around the city?" he'd ask, mainly to keep some conversation going but he wouldn't mind if he'd rather not talk about it.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:37 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen meant nothing special with his words, to him it made sense that you would thank someone that helped you out. And this young man definitely had helped him out. With some tips about balance and how best to skate. It made for a very pleasant time spent on the ice. The demon hadn't really made much new friends since he came to Soleil. Partly because he still worked on his company as much as he could. Even though his best friend had sent him to Soleil to relax away from all the work. It was not far from even Damen nearly buckling under the work stress and the pressure the new found success of them had brought him. Then again he was only a lesser Shadow demon, not one of the very powerful ones so he was very near to a human existence. His resistance was very high but, unlike the higher shadow demons, he still could get sick and he could still meet an untimely end. Another thing he didn't share with his higher tier cousins.

But that life wasn't bad at all. He had Mark after all. He had found true love and now he had made a new friend as well! Perhaps his friend had been onto something for Damen. They probably had already noticed that the man was fraying on the edges without the demon realizing it himself. The peace of this little spot of paradise was really helping Damen. He didn't allow his thoughts to distract him for too long though. After all he was not alone. The man chuckled when Saeyong spoke of not feeding his narcissism, but really Damen just spoke the truth. When he fell again though, he just laughed it away, it hadn't hurt after all, not yet anyway. Being off the ice was an interesting feeling as well after having spent some hours on unstable skates. It was very clearly a completely different balance. After giving the order, he turned to Saeyong and smiled before shaking his head. "It's not a payment, it's my pleasure to offer you something to drink and eat." he said. And it wasn't like he couldn't afford it. His company kept going and with that the cashflow.

Granted he was surprised when they offered him to go find a table before hand. Though, their advise had been sound so far. And even Damen already expected some sort of punishment for this day in the coming morning. There was no way he would get away with nothing after suddenly using his leg muscles for something he normally didn't. Thankfully, he didn't really have plans for the next day yet either. It depended if Mark was up for meeting too if they would spend time together. They were a couple sure, but that didn't mean their own lives beyond the relation stopped. "I'll take your word for it, I already expected I might be in for muscle aches tomorrow." Damen said and chuckled a bit. He would take the young man's advice and he looked up a table not too far from the counter where he placed the skates next to one of the chairs and sat down with a light sigh of relief. Not long after Saeyong joined him with their order.

"Thank you, Saeyong." he said when they brought the trays and smiled as they sat down. Damen looked forward to some relaxing time. He listened to Saeyong as they asked their question and nodded. "I heard about it on the news this morning. I hope Mark is doing alright, I'll be sure to send him a message. Terrible for people to go missing suddenly. And it doesn't seem to miss any district. Hopefully they solve whoever is doing it. I can't say I really expect there is an actual monster out there, but someone is definitely whisking these people away." he replied just as he pulled out the mobile phone. To be honest, he was now wondering even more how his beloved was doing, Though he wouldn't watch his mobile for too long as he was here with Saeyong. He sent a quick message, though well intend that read: 'Hallo my love, how are you doing? Everything alright on your side? I hope you are being careful out there if you decide to leave the house. I look forward to seeing you again soon. I love you.' and sent it to Mark. "What do you think about it?" he asked in turn. It was a topic as any other, albeit rather mysterious. He placed his focus back on his friend besides him.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

ll Neo ll

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:22 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        I'm feeling Good || I'm speaking to Damen || Where am I? Starlight Sk8 || What am I wearing? Some boi aesthetic

The man might have not known the other for too long, but he was already starting to see how a kind gesture could make him feel nice and even give him a friend in the process. He was glad he had decided to come out rather than stay locked inside all day. Maybe he should do this often, though knowing him, he wasn't sure how long his social battery would last so maybe, one step at a time. His chain of thoughts came to a halt when he heard the other chuckle, making him smile lightly in the process. "Alright then." he'd smile.

Saeyong was speaking from his own experience, back when he was learning, with the amount of falls he had and the unexpected long break all the damage caused. He would have suggested him some of the things he did but they weren't anything out of the ordinary things one would do - hot compresses, and if he had a willing partner, maybe even get back rubs or even have the other weigh him down on the sore spots to make him feel better. Though, he seemed fine for now. "You can always use one of those pain relief balms." he'd suggest, "They work like a charm a lot of times, but they do take time to work." he'd add.

The siren nodded upon being thanked, placing the trays down and took his cup and waited for a little for the steam not to burn him with a few gentle blows against the liquid and took a sip. His light hues trailed over to the other when the other spoke about the things going on around the city. "Well, I hope you're right and its just an individual doing so, so they could be caught." the male admitted, setting the cup down, "And I hope the people that got abducted are fine too." as much as it couldn't be of any concern to the man, he sure didn't want to be in their position if it ever came to that.

Noticing the man pick out his cellphone, he decided to give him a moment to text or call who ever he was going to and continue to indulge in his drink until then. He glanced over at him. "I am not sure what to say, I mean, there is a possibility it could be some mysterious beast causing all this, like they say in the news, but I'd like to hope it isn't." he'd state. Sure his idol days had taught him how to at least seem concerned or phased by what was happening around him, but for a moment, it did dawn on him that his friends could have been affected by it. Maybe it was Damen's concern for his partner that triggered it, but he idly thought about the few people he met in Soleil - the friendly djinn, the girl at the bar, heck even annoying little Hana. Maybe he should text them as well. At some point.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out