Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:50 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

xxxxIt was yet another day for Miyu. In truth, she was quite down today. Leri hadn't been around at all and Miyu was getting a sinking feeling. However, she tried not to think to much of it. After all...there was no way he would leave without telling her...right? With a sigh, she finished her walk to work, unlocking the door, turning the sign to open, and went into the store to begin her daily duties. I hope the animals are all doing well...ah what is today..oh! Fish day...gotta clean their cages first! Miyu smiled ever so slightly to herself as she pulled the pet store apron over her outfit. She enjoyed the serenity of the aquarium section of the store. It was also close to the reptile section. It had been awhile since she cleaned the cages of the fish and reptiles as they didn't have to be cleaned almost every day like the puppies and kittens. She now had a list in her head of what she would be doing.

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calm [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I think a fox is cute [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Socks and ShoesDress [ Thoughts: ] It's quiet..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
ooc: Hope it sounds okay~
SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:17 pm
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Seeing as he had been spending so much time at the beach, Alphonse had been leaving his beloved pet at home lately, which Pharos didn't appreciate. His pet wasn't one to take kindly to being ignored either. The past few days he had been especially 'vocal', hissing anytime Alphonse entered a room and even going as far as to give him a few warning strikes until the demon decided to make it up to him. He managed to coax Pharos out from under a chair that morning and into his pocket before heading out to find a pet store.

It took a bit of wandering, but Alphonse managed to find a place after mistaking it for a cat cafe. It smelled like any other pet shop, though thankfully the scents weren't too overpowering. He slipped a hand in his pocket to keep track of Pharos before looking around for an employee. There was a girl in an apron near the aquariums so he approached her first. "'scuse me miss, do you sell live food here? Like crickets or anything?" He asked, eyeing a few of the reptile tanks. It looked like they sold snakes, so they had to have food for them.

≺ Cash: $999.25 ≺ Mood: Kinda bored ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: Looks good to me!

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:54 pm

xxxxMiyuki was humming quietly as she cleaned the tanks in the aquarium section, setting the fish in smaller bowls as she cleaned them thoughrly and placed new little items in them so the fish wouldn’t get bored and had places to hide. She then put the fish back into their designated tanks after she cleaned them and proceeded to feed each of them. From here, she headed to the reptile section and started to clean the tank of Cherry, a Chameleon. Though before cleaning, she put her hands in the tank for Cherry to climb up to rest onto her shoulder before going about her business. The reason Miyu gave the chameleon its name is because it had the tendency to rest on red items and thus camouflage itself red. Just as she finished cleaning up, getting ready to feed one of her favorite “friends” as she liked to refer them as, she heard the bell of the door ring indicating someone coming in. So instead of placing Cherry back in her tank, she left the now camouflaged girl on her shoulder as she went to greet the customer. Bowing just a bit so she wouldn’t disturb cherry, she spoke the lines that she had to. ”H-hello….w-welcome t-to…T-the C-cat’s M-meow…h-how may I-I help y-you?” After speaking, Miyu glanced up her eyes widening slightly to see a very tall, almost giant like to her, male figure who one could describe as colorful and well…artistic looking. Though she couldn’t see much of his appearance due to instantly looking down at the ground again, and gripping her dress. She really still wasn’t good with people. Especially not of the opposite gender. After saying her welcome to him, the male spoke in what seemed like a French accent, asking for some live food. Crickets specifically.

Crickets? The food wouldn’t be for him so it must be for a pet…Lets see…Live food…Most of the mammals here don’t eat crickets or live food. Fish eat pellets minus the bigger ones who eat other fish and such. Soo..he must own a reptile of some sort. Although I was headed to get some crickets for Cherry so this works out. In her soft voice again that was almost like a whisper, ”A-ah…w-we h-have all types o-of live food…I-I was actually about to get s-some crickets for C-cherry…uhm…s-shoulder. Ah I-I mean…r-right this way…I-I’ll show you the d-different sizes w-we have a-and such…W-who is the f-food for if you don’t mind me asking?” Miyuki attempted not to stutter, but she was fairly nervous and well one couldn’t do much about stuttering when it was a habit and just a part of your voice for the most part. She also was rambling a bit, leading the way into the back where they kept the live food. Once there she opened the smaller drawer with tiny crickets and grabbed two in her hand before shutting it before any could get out. She then lifted one out for Cherry to grab with her tongue and after she grabbed it, Miyu turned to the male and held out the other cricket shyly. ”H-here is o-one of the s-smaller ones…w-we have bigger o-ones to…”

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calm/Nervous [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I think a fox is cute [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Socks and ShoesDress [ Thoughts: ] It's quiet..

ooc: Oh I'm glad :3. You're in lekohe academy to biggrin ?
SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:15 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

Before she even looked at him the young girl stammered out a polite greeting. Alphonse just assumed it was a speech impediment until she glanced up at him only to stare pointedly at the ground afterward. He wasn't insulted by her nervous demeanor, he was fully aware of how he came off to most people and it had long since stopped bothering him. Did they really leave this girl to run the store by herself? Poor thing.

Despite being nervous she answered his question, so Alphonse waited patiently as she spoke. "Shoulder..?" He repeated under his breath, confusion twisting his face for a moment before he spotted the chameleon perched on her shoulder. He hadn't even noticed the reptile until she said something about it. He gave the chameleon a little wave of his fingers before following the young lady further into the store. "It's for my snake. He's been a bit moody lately so I thought I'd get him a treat; figured crickets would work since cicadas aren't in season, ya know?" Being outside seemed to have helped Pharos's mood, though, at the moment the snake was curled around his hand, no doubt snoozing.

Of course, he'd also need larger food for his pet, the snake didn't eat just insects. First, he'd see what the young lady had to offer before asking about anything else. The area she led him to had a few drawers, the one she opened holding small crickets. "Think those are too small for him. How big are the other ones?" As he asked, Alphonse pulled the sleeping copperhead from his pocket to show the girl so she'd know how big of an animal he was feeding. Pharos was an adult, so he was just shy of three feet.

≺ Cash: $999.25 ≺ Mood: Kinda bored ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: I was in a bit but I couldn't keep up with it sweatdrop Alphonse was the character I had over there actually!

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:57 pm

xxxxMiyu really was trying her best to contain her nervousness. It really didn’t help that the male towered over her like a giant. Wait…maybe he was a giant? Though he couldn’t possibly be. Giants in books would be even taller! The thought made Miyu pause for just a moment before shaking her head, reminding herself to pay attention to the customer. After getting the cricket for Cherry and attempting to offer the other one, she heard the male say it was for his snake and that this one was probably to small for it. She then heard shuffling. So before answering, she gave the other small cricket to Cherry. The Chameleon happily eating its second one before closing its eyes again. With that Miyu glanced up again, her eyes widening at the size of the snake. It wasn’t the biggest they had in the store. But it was fairly big for the type it was. B-beautiful…but normally they only get about 2.5 feet. T-this one is a bit bigger than that. Maybe they grow bigger depending on the parents and what you feed them after all…hmm… Without really meaning to, it was another bad habit of hers, Miyu reached her hand out as if to pet the snake, grab it, or let it come over to her. She even whispered, ”W-woa…he’s stunning…” The girl actually seemed to almost be lost in her own world for a moment before she paused her eyes widening as she quickly looked up to her customer and bowed again slightly.
”A-ah! I’m sorry! A-animals aha l-love them…a-anyway! H-he is quite big…a-as for him being m-moody…a treat w-will help a bit, b-but there might be another r-reason why h-he’s moody. S-so if t-this doesn’t help his mood…y-you can come back a-and I-I’ll see w-what might be the problem…A-ah…if you n-need to know that is. U-uhm as for the size…h-he’ll need these…” Miyu retracted her hand fully in order to turn around and open the third drawer in the middle row a bit, grabbing a camel cricket. These were really more for pythons as they were quite big, and so if it turned out to big, she could always give it a field cricket which were slightly smaller. But in truth, Miyu just wanted to see their reaction. After all, the Camel cricket looked like a spider. ”This here i-is a bit big b-but I think he’ll love it”~ Miyu was hiding the smile on her face as she glanced back up at the male and the snake. This time she could see all his features and he was indeed unique looking. But not in a bad way. If she could describe him, Miyu might say he is like that of a masterpiece painting. He had a lot of piercings it seemed, hair the color of violets with flecks of gold pollen on them, and eyes that resembled a stormy night. Though the female didn’t stare at him long, her crimson eyes quickly flicking over to the snake to see what it thought of the big cricket in her hand. Cherry on her shoulder, had peeked her eyes open to glance at the cricket, attempting to stick out its tongue to grab it to which Miyu pulled it away from her and the chameleon changed colors just a bit darker as if she might be huffing, before closing her eyes again.

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calm/Nervous [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I think a fox is cute [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Socks and ShoesDress [ Thoughts: ] It's quiet..

ooc: Really? Haha yea I know what you mean though. I don't post there as often as I should ehe. Though no one normally wants to rp with Jupiter :;o. My other is the music teacher. What is Cages of Despair like surprised ?
SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:12 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

The lady seemed pretty calm when handling the crickets as well as the chameleon, so seeing a snake wouldn't be too shocking for her, right? Pharos was a bit big for his breed, Alphonse kept him well fed and spoiled so he had assumed that was the reason for it. The girl's gray eyes widened against at the sight of him, though, this time she looked more excited than scared. She even reached out to touch Pharos, who had been woken up by being moved around. He merely flicked his tongue at her before trying to climb further up Alphonse's arm to find a new napping spot, only to be stopped by his owner. "Thanks." He hummed, glad to meet someone who could appreciate his pet. Her job certainly fit her if she loved animals so much that she wanted to pet a copperhead.

The girl stopped just short of touching his pet, though, seeming to remember what he was there for. "No biggy. I'm pretty sure he's just upset about bein' left alone so much lately. I will keep your offer in mind if somethin' else comes up." Alphonse watched curiously as he opened another drawer and pulled out a different insect. It almost looked like a spider, but he recognized it as a cricket. "You actually carry those things?" He laughed in disbelief at the familiar insects. He'd found a few in his bathtub sometimes when he lived in the states.

Pharos stopped trying to hide when he spotted the cricket, instead, he changed course to try and reach for the insect, once again being deterred by the demon. The girl was finally starting to relax, he had even caught her looking up at him again, he didn't want to spook her by having Pharos lunge at the camel cricket. "Think those will do nicely, I caught him snacking on some in our old place so I know he'll eat them. How much are they?" Thankfully, he had a good amount of money left over from his trip, but until he found a job he would have to watch his spending. Just for today he'd spoil the snake a bit and maybe even get him a new climbing post.

≺ Cash: $999.25 ≺ Mood: Amused ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: Lol I see. That's too bad, I hope you can find someone for her! It's pretty nice, the guild's gotten a bit slow, mainly because new people tend to make slaves and not masters, but the people are nice and one of the other mods has been talking about having a little group event.

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:03 pm

xxxxMiyu who had been quite distracted by the snake, almost squealed at the cuteness of it when it flicked his little tongue out before climbing up further on the male’s arm. Though she shyly just nodded at his thanks, and listened to him as he talked on what might be wrong with his snake. Hearing what he said, she nodded. ”T-that could be it…b-but t-that sounds good. I-I’m normally always here a-anyway...so if he doesn’t get b-better. A-ah w-what is his name?” Miyu knew she was forgetting some other things, but couldn’t quite place her finger on it. Solely being attracted to the male’s snake and wanting to know more about the reptile that was so interesting at the moment. The thing she was forgetting though was introducing herself and asking his name…that is…common manners. When she did eventually realize that she had asked the snake’s name instead of his or introducing herself, she was sure to be flustered.

Anyway, at showing the spider looking cricket to the male, she actually slightly pouted to his reaction. Her cheeks puffing up just a bit and making her look rather childish. His reaction wasn’t at all like she had expected or thought it would be like. He didn’t get scared or looked to shocked. He just seemed to laugh and make a comment asking a rhetorical question almost on them carrying these types of crickets. Aww…I-I guess he has seen them before then…p-pity…”W-we do carry them y-yes…w-we have a lot of different things…” Managing to quickly get ahold of her expression again, it returning to the polite, shy yet kind expression with the tiniest of smiles.

The little female’s smile widened a bit more, her eyes seeming to sparkle as she offered the cricket to the snake, seeing it start to change course to go to her but being stopped by his friend/owner. Miyu managed to glance at the male again, trying to tell him or show him that she wasn’t spooked by his snake. Actually she was more afraid of him. Well not him…just interacting and socializing with people in general. Well okay and his gender to. But so far, the male seemed fairly nice so she was trying her best to stay calm and do her job. She was relieved to hear that the camel cricket would be good for his snake and then understood why he didn’t give her the reaction she had expected before. He had seen these types of crickets where he used to live, his snake snacking on them. ”A-ah…I-I’m glad…U-uh. T-they are considered food…s-so $12.00. B-But I’ll give you a-a lot so you get y-your moneys worth…” Miyuki paused for a moment, reaching out more to bring the cricket closer to the snake. It was then something dawned on her and she looked horrified and then her face turned multiple shades of red. ”A-ah! M-my apologies. I-I’m M-Miyuki…a-a pet handler h-here. I-I also h-help watch the store and do the r-register. W-what is your name!” The girl squeaked this out, embarrassed and mortified that she forgot her manners, her accent turning quite thick and more noticeable as she rushed her words and spoke a bit louder this time. Not very much louder, but slightly louder than the barley audible whisper she had been using. I can’t believe I forgot my manners. How horrifying! H-hopefully he’ll still purchase the stuff. Or not be offended that I didn’t introduce myself correctly and such. Oh dear…how could I have been so absent-minded…Ah…I have to put Cherry away to. I’ll do that after I get the crickets..Gah…why can’t I be better with people..they are just scary and make me nervous…calm down Miyuki it is okay…I’m sure he won’t mind you not remembering your manners…right? He doesn’t seem like the type…but I guess I’ll find out…

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calm/Nervous/flustered [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I think a fox is cute [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Socks and ShoesDress [ Thoughts: ] It's quiet..

ooc:I hope so to~ Ah I see.I didn't know that either haha. I might see about joining that other guild though~ It sounds like it would be a good one. What is a group event? Also lemme know if I need to fix anything @_@ Bit tired while writing this.
SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:07 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

Alphonse wasn't too worried about his companion, the snake was in good health, his eyes weren't cloudy and he was full of energy after all. Still, it was good to know he had somewhere to bring Pharos if he was ever feeling down. One of the bad things about moving was finding a new vet or even someone who could look at his pet. "His name's Pharos." Alphonse didn't mind the young lady's lapse in manners, his mood was brightened considerably thanks to her interest in his pet and he couldn't fault her for that.

A quiet chuckle escaped him when he noted her puffed cheeks, not at all sorry for angering her. It wasn't his fault that the cricket didn't disturb him. Besides, she looked kinda cute like that. It made him want to ruffle her hair. Fortunately for her, they got back on topic before he could do so. 'Wonder if they carry mice, too...' It would stand to reason that they did, but Alphonse could wait to purchase some a different time.

The camel crickets would keep Pharos well fed for a while, so there was no hurry to switch back to his usual diet. Alphonse tilted his head to the side curiously when the lady met his gaze, it seemed like she didn't mind if his pet took the cricket. Well, if she really didn't mind, he didn't see any reason to hold him back anymore. Even if the snake managed to bite her his venom wasn't lethal after all. "That so? In that case, I'll take some." He stated as he watched Pharos move towards the cricket once more. The snake only hesitated a moment before striking, swallowing the bug in two bites. Afterward, he stared at the young lady's outstretched hand before trying to climb over to her.

Her sudden outburst stunned Alphonse for a moment before he started laughing. What an adorable girl! She kind of reminded him of his sister. He did his best to stifle his laughter, covering his mouth with one hand as he replied to her. "J-je suis désolé! You're a funny chick Miyuki, 's nice to meet you. I'm Alphonse Fleur." Once his laughter subsided he placed his hand against his chest and gave her a small bow, not wanting to jostle his pet.

≺ Cash: $999.25 ≺ Mood: Amused ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: We'd be happy to have you! It's always nice to have new members! Well, usually our group events are little contests for prizes but we stopped holding them because of lack of intrest, however, now that we have more active members one of the mods is talking about having a rp event, it's going to be a party for everyone and hopefully it will spur some people into interacting with other couples more. The post looks fine, sorry for the wait I got a bit busy with errands and work ;;

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:54 pm

xxxxMiyu’s eyes lit up even more as she heard the male give his snake’s name. ”P-pharos…k-kinda l-like a p-pharoh! Hehe…must be a k-king..” Miyuki cooed, her personality coming out a bit as it did whenever she was with or focused on animals, her momentarily forgetting the male was there. Only remembering after she had squealed silently in delight when Pharos struck and grabbed the bug from her hand, finishing it in two bites. T-that was awesome~ H-he’s so cute! I-I want to feel his scales and hold him. Ohh..maybe I’ll see about getting a snake myself…wait no…bad idea…I’ll just have to spend more time with them here. Oh ah right…

Snapping out of her thoughts, her cheeks unpuffing from not having the reaction she wanted, she turned her attention on him again. A bit more shy now but not as afraid. Her brain also finally processed that he would take some of the crickets, her nodding. ”A-ah s-sorry! W-will do. D-do you also n-need some other f-food for him? C-crickets are a good snack b-but we have r-rats…oh wait that might be to big…u-uh mice. We have hamsters..and other small mammals that snakes can e-eat…” Miyu wasn’t exactly fond of giving the adorable small creatures to be a snake’s lunch…but all animals had to eat. Even humans ate meat at times. It was the food chain cycle. The girl said this as she went to get a bag, putting Cherry back in her tank on the way. Once she got the bag, she went back over and filled up the bag with the crickets, before handing it to the male.

Miyu was momentarily started by his laugh, a rosy blush spreading across her cheeks at his words. F-funny? M-me? Also that was another language…I-I will have to learn it! T-that is exciting I love l-learning. But me funny…r-really? W-well a-at least I made h-him happy. Also his name is so beautiful…I’ve never heard such a unique name before ”Alphonse…I-I like your name…A-ah I mean i-it’s a nice name..e-er I mean what language did you speak? W-what does your name mean…w-wait that isn’t..a-ah…” Miyu trailed off as she covered her face with her hands, embarrassed. This happened quite often with her. Babbling to a stranger and saying what she was thinking.

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Nervous/flustered [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I think a fox is cute [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Socks and ShoesDress [ Thoughts: ] Such a nice snake..

ooc:I'll see about filling the application for the guild then~. No worries on the wait. I know how it is. Also Alph is a total sweetheart xD. To bad Miyu is so young hahaha. Sorry it is a bit spread out. Was trying to have her respond to everything @)@
SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:07 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

Pharos snapping at the cricket didn't even phase her, in fact, she seemed delighted by the action. It was nice to meet someone who was interested in his pet rather than disturbed by him. It looked like fawning over the snake helped the young lady relax as well, she didn't avoid meeting his gaze now. "Thanks for the offer but we'll be good with just the crickets for now; I need to set up a budget and s**t before I blow any more money. Once he gets through the crickets I'll come back to get some mice for him." Alphonse didn't think he had the heart to feed Pharos hamsters, so mice would be perfect. He deserved a little treat after adjusting to their move so well.

Alphonse made sure to keep ahold of Pharos as he followed Miyu through the shop once more. There wasn't any point in following her, considering they just ended up in the back room once more, however, he didn't want to be left there by himself. All those drawers were tempting, Alphonse couldn't help but be curious about what they held...

Miyu helped keep his curiosity at bay, her behavior more than enough to keep his attention. She really was a cute girl and the blush that spread across her face at his laughter was very endearing. As was her rambling. "Thanks. Don't think it means anything, but I'm glad you like it?" Since Miyu was so embarrassed he would cut her some slack and answer all her questions. He didn't have the heart to tease her when she was so flustered. "That was French, it's my first language."

≺ Cash: $999.25 ≺ Mood: Amused ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: I hope you get accepted! Lol yeah they make cute friends and it's fine, post looks good to me ^ ^

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:10 am

xxxxMiyuki could say that today wound up turning into a good day as the snake snapped the cricket out of her hand and she got to see it up close. To the mice, the male seemed that he couldn’t spend the money right now and so Miyu bit her lip and nodded. ”M-mm that is understandable. I-I think we might be hiring here….i-if you need a job for money that is. Ah…i-if you want to work here…t-there are other jobs to. B-but I hope P-pharos enjoys his crickets…” The girl smiled shyly at the male, walking over to ring him at the cashier now as he followed her while she got the bag and crickets. After ringing him up, she took the money while he paid, listening to his answers to her other questions as she was quite flustered by babbling.

Thankfully for the girl, the male didn’t seem upset or annoyed at her at all. In fact, he thanked her and answered her question! So the language is French…that is similar to my own language in a way so maybe it will be easy to learn! Or m-maybe he can teach me? I-I’ll ask a different time…I-I’ve kept him for so long… ”A-ah…T-thank you f-for a-answering…F-french is a b-beautiful language…O-oh…H-here are the crickets a-and I-I hope to see you back again!” Miyu hurriedly handed him his stuff, still quite flustered. She hadn’t realized how the time seemed to fly by and so she knew the male probably had other things to do so she let him leave, giving a shy wave goodbye as he left with his gorgeous snake.

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Nervous/flustered [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I think a fox is cute [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Socks and ShoesDress [ Thoughts: ] Such a nice snake..

ooc:I'Gah thanks~ Sorry about that. Work got busy.~ A bit rushed but figured I would at least put an end post haha.
SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:23 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ①⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥②
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:04 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

Today was actually pretty nice. The weather was warm, the sun was shining, and yet Alphonse couldn't enjoy it seeing as he was starting his first day at work. It was hard to believe that he managed to get a job given his appearance, at the cute little pet shop he had visited not less, yet here he was! He couldn't really do anything about his piercings, however, the snake demon did make sure to keep his face and arms free of makeup before heading in, though he wasn't able to keep his own pet from tagging along. Once again he had left his pet at home for his last few outings and the snake wasn't pleased about it; he refused to stay in his tank and had even given Alphonse a few bites to show just how unhappy he was. Pharos truly was a spoiled thing...

Well, so long as he kept the snake away from the other animals he didn't see why he wouldn't be allowed to stay with him. It was a pet store after all. When he arrived at the shop there was already someone there to show him around and walk him through his new job; which it seemed like he would be stuck with stocking for a few days before he learned to take care fo the animals. Alphonse really couldn't complain about that, the only animal he had ever cared for was Pharos after all.

≺ Cash: $987.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: Sorry if it's a bit lacking sweatdrop

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

AlyssumReika

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:44 pm
User Image

ρɑყʈoɲ ʝɑɖҽ ɾҽҽɖ

with⊱ Herself
feeling⊱ Happy
ooc⊱ No worries!
Style

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Payton had been walking down the streets of downtown Soeli, mostly just browsing and window shopping. She hadn't really had a chance to do much exploring since she had arrived here. Considering the first week had been spent unpacking and then yesterday she had spent a nice, relaxing day reading at the beach. It really was a beautiful place. The view was spectacular and the town was full of cute little shops and restaurants. Payton was glad she had chosen to move here. It was a perfect place for her.

As she was walking down the streets, a pet store caught her eyes. Seeing as she had spent most of her time in foster care, she had never really been allowed to have a pet. She was so use to having her brother's company that her own apartment was getting a little lonely. Who knew, maybe some little creature would steal her heart. Then she could take him or her home to keep her from getting lonely.

Payton pushed the door open, the small bell above her head gave a little ding. She was immediately immersed into the sounds of animals. Barks, meows, and squaks. Payton began browsing the little store absentmindedly, when she nearly ran into a man stalking the shelves. That's what I get for not paying attention. She thought to herself, her cheeks slightly pink. "Oh, sorry! I wasn't looking at where I was walking."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SoujiAtsumi

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games