Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:40 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Having to stop his lighting as Morrison started to swing his blades at him Joe dove away as one of the blades sliced his sides not having the time to fully dodge it. Rolling Joe put his hand to the wound as blood slowly started to trickle from it a jolt of pain echoed thru his body. "To bad thou has't to be a coward and attack my friends" Joe said smirking slightly as he looked towards Daren and Evan. Clenching his fist Joe fired a blast of electricity at the contraption that had been made not holding anything back from it.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:07 pm
The bolt bounced from the two holy users and the two were stunned in a bolt of powerful lightning. Morrison managed to pulled out three cards while the current ran through him "F-FORTITITUDE! R-R-RADIANCE! A-ABS-S-OUTION!" He said as the cards glowed and launched into the sky. three large gold and white dragon statues appeared and roared down at the group

Evan gasped. "s**t! Nick we need that angel!"Evan called out as he watched the scene unfold

((We'll need Fiyah to finish this lol))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:50 pm
Once they had dropped, Skye used some of the water to create three large ice chunks and threw them at the dragon statues. "Looks like you guys got into a huge mess." she said as she tried to gather more water to wrap around the dragons and freeze them in place. She was trying to buy time for the sniper since it seemed like he had something that would help. For now she just made sure none of the others got eaten by these dragons.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:19 am
((Awesome, doing the super special awesome finisher thing. Also sorry about the late replies, still on vacation and too many people want my attention. XD ))

Nick grabbed the round without hesitation and loaded it, firing his rifle one last time. "Enter, ULTIMA!" Nick shouted as a white glow flashed through the area, summoning a six winged woman on some sort of mechanical throne. "Interesting. Now lets dust these guys." Nick said, smirking as two glyphs appeared behind him and as the snap of his fingers unleashed a barrage of hardlight bullets towards Morrison and Exodus.

((After this, don't ask Nick to run anywhere. XD ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:10 pm

Dropping his arm to the side and dropping to his knee as he held his side Joe watched what was going on blood by now had soaked thru his shirt pretty rapidly the wound agitated with his movements and power use. Exhaling deeply he reached his hand out his mace slowly dragging itself across the ground towards him. He was tired and the blood flow was starting to drain his focus. Looking up as the dragon's were being summoned Joe worked to get to his feet when his mace returned to his hand. When the water suddenly shot up and wrapped around the dragon's Joe smiled weakly as it seemed their water users has arrived.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:49 pm
Marcus swooped down and picked Joe up. "Got you friend." He said as he created a wave and surfed off on it with Joe in his arms so he wouldn't get caught in the light barrage. "You did good! Hell you guys keep surprising me!" He said as he moved next to Skye and watched her work the ice before setting Joe down. "Skye, take care of his wounds. Freeze them over while i deal with these dragons." He instructed to the young cop. "Good job icing them by the way...now when you go to ice the wounds. let the water drip down into the cute and freeze. it'll close it right up." He said as he made his trident appear and turned to the dragons

Morrison and Exodus' eyes grew. "U-ULTIMA!!?!" they called out as the light bullets struck them. Exodus glowed white as holes rained through him before being forcefully dismissed by the bullets. Morrison yelled out as the bullets struck him creating up a cloud of dust.

Marcus smirked. "Good job Nick!" He said as he started spinning his trident as three large icicles began forming. "Ice art; Razor Narwhals!" He said as the ice grew and shaped into giant Narwhals which were shot towards the dragons and impaled them through there heads and the rest of their bodies  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:14 pm
Skye nodded and headed over to Joe. "Lift up your shirt and hold still." she said to him. She hasn't done anything like this before so it might be a little rough. "This might sting a bit." she warned him as she started to freeze the wound over like she was told and let the bottom layer drip into the wound before freezing again.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:34 pm
Nick grit his teeth and continued the barrage for a few more seconds after Exodus disappeared before the light faded and he dropped to his knees. "He better be dead." He grumbled, breathing heavily, he would be lucky if he even had the strength to draw his pistol. Going to need to work on that one. He thought.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Moving his hand away from the wound as Skye worked Joe simply hung his head breathing slowly. Looking up slowly towards Morrison as the others battled them Joe gripped his mace weakly trying to get back to his feet for a moment but falling back to a knee. "I am fine enforcer" Joe said trying to get back to his feet again slowly. He had lost more blood then the realized his pride clouding his judgement and dulling the pain and weakness his body felt. "This battle hasn't ended yet" he muttered finally getting back to his feet as he wobbled a few times before somewhat managing to steady himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:11 pm
Marcus blocked Joe's path with his trident. "No good sir...you've done your part." He said smiling. "Let me show you how a true water warrior fights..." He smirked as he held out his hand as a large water drop began to form. He looked up at the falling dragon statues and over to where the barrage of bullets had landed.

MorrisonPanted as he struggled to stand up. "Dead...I am not..." He said as he smirked. "Summoning Ultima is a big feat...kudos! But I am not defeated!" He said before looking to Marcus and charging towards them.

Marcus chuckled. "Silly old fool...your judgement has be blinded by corruption.." He said as he whipped the water at Morrison knocking his swords out of his hands. "You know....I never end someone's life. So consider yourself lucky old man."He said as he used the water whip to throw Morrison around. before throwing him into the air. He made a swirling motion with his hands as the water moved to where the man would land and began making a whirlpool. Morrison fell into the whirlpool and swam against the current. "Pay attention Skye...once your foe is in your current he's at your mercy..." He smirked as he moved his hands to make the water turn into a whirlpool inside a water orb. "Now for the finale...." He said as he squatted and began moving his hands in a swirling motion again. "Hydro...Cannon!" He said as his eyes glowed blue and he pushed his arms upward suddenly making the water orb condense before launching Morrison out and upwards over several buildings.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:14 am
"Your stubbornness will get you killed." Skye said with a sigh. She watched Marcus deal with the old man while making sure that Joe didn't try to interfere and make his wounds worse. It was all pretty impressive. Once it was all over, she turned to the others and asked, "Is everyone okay? Anyone else injured?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:32 am
"I could use a little help lighting my next cigarette over here." Nick groaned from his spot on the ground. He didn't know where the crazy homicidal old priest was, but he sincerely hoped he either died of his wounds, or by something else.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:46 am

"My stubbornness enforcer.....Is what kept them safe to cast their spell....." Joe said to Skye in between pained breaths. Dropping again to a knee as Morrison was removed from the area by Marcus the adrenaline was starting to wear off and the pain was starting to creep in slowly. "Lets get out of his city" Joe commented as he let his mace fall to the ground with a thud. "Before any more of these kinds of things interfere."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:45 am
"Yeah, I'm gonna agree with him on this one. Ow, hurts to move." Nick groaned, rolling over so he could grab one of his smokes and light it. All in all, not bad. But I'm gonna need to talk to Evan about all this summoning stuff. Nick thought, taking a long drag on the cigarette before exhaling.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:49 pm
Daren let out a low whistle as he watched Morrison go flying off into the distance. "And that, my friends, is a home run." he said before returning to Evan's side. "You okay, man?" he asked as he helped him back up, pulling Evan's arm around his shoulders and putting one arm around his waist to keep him upright.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games