Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:19 am
Kowsauni

Damn. I thought it was 100 because it came off of Nathaniel.
I would have started looting him first otherwise.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:24 am
Ryssa Blackblood

As the only two looting, how do you want to divide this up? Kuori has little interest in the boots as they probably won't fit her.

One person should get the bag of holding and the 500 platinum since it was on Nathaniel.

The other gets the wand, boots, bracers, and we roll for the 500 gold to see how we split it?  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:45 pm
PupSage
Ryssa Blackblood

As the only two looting, how do you want to divide this up? Kuori has little interest in the boots as they probably won't fit her.

One person should get the bag of holding and the 500 platinum since it was on Nathaniel.

The other gets the wand, boots, bracers, and we roll for the 500 gold to see how we split it?

Well I'm not sure how it should be divided fairly...accounting for everyone...but as I mentioned, Hakka would be interested in the bag of holding. She doesn't really know much about magic, so she wouldn't really have much interest in too much of the gear without first knowing what it was...her interest might shift should someone magically inclined identify the stuff. We should find out who all is interested in any of the loot though...I believe Gloom was looking for something, yes?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:30 pm
PupSage

I Drink Blue Moon

Rain Yupa

Ryssa Blackblood

Alright, this is how loot is going to play out. You guys can rp it how you like, but the loot was found by the entire party. You guys here in the OOC can discuss how you want to divvy it up. I would suggest splitting the gold evenly and each person taking one magic item. You might want to wait on the items until you get back into town and find someone to identify them. I tried to tailor pick the magic items to fit each of your characters but some of them can definitively be useful to more then one character. As for the bag of holding you can roll off for it or someone offer to put more of their money back into the pot or something for it.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:49 pm
Beyond asking for a platinum for... reasons... (Which I'll do soon IC) 'loot' isn't on Revenge's mind right now. Even if brought up and the issue forced, he'd pretty much only take anything if you would otherwise throw it away. If you three want to split everything three ways, that'd be fine by him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:10 am
Well I just meant that Hakka and Kuori actually mentioned looting. I figured we would disperse it ICly, but if Kuori is handing it out, then Revenge gets a smaller cut as penance for the crap he pulled. Hakka would too, but the amount of shurikens littering the battlefield tells Kuori that she did more than her share before hiding.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:43 am
IC'ly, Revenge wouldn't want a cut. But I planned on him asking for a single platinum on the return trip, since so much coin is flying around and such.

Gods I miss playing Fighters.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:03 am
Kowsauni

Are all of those pictured women?  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:07 pm
PupSage
Kowsauni

Are all of those pictured women?

There is one man pictured but the rest are all women. The ratio is strange to Kuori, she feels their must be a reason behind it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:42 am
PupSage

I Drink Blue Moon

Just curious, how come I have Blue Moon posting as Kuori? You guys sharing account or something?  

Kowsauni
Crew

I Drink Blue Moon

Tricky Treater

10,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:50 pm
A house, I must of been logged in.

Because I didn't post that.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:53 pm
ok, that would explain it.  

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:58 am
sweatdrop Sorry about that, I got so eager to post I didn't even realize it wasn't my account.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:41 am
PupSage

I Drink Blue Moon

Rain Yupa

Ryssa Blackblood

Hey, I'm going to be on vacation for the next week and a half and won't have regular access to internet for parts of it. That being said, I would like to see everyone keep posting--especially Blue Moon, since it's been almost a week since I've had a post from you. We are almost to the end of the first arc, at which point I will extend the option of running the second arc to those who are interested.  

Kowsauni
Crew

I Drink Blue Moon

Tricky Treater

10,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:24 pm
I probably won't get into pt 2, I have a lot going on irl with the new job and such. Already worked 42 hours this week and have an 8 hour day tomorrow. I am DMing a game and participating in two and attend a LARP on Sundays.
Busy busy busy busy.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games