Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:27 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin only got more and more excited as the fight went on. No matter what kind of hits she took, she always had the strength to keep going. He eventually managed to pin her and keep her down, convincing her that he was definitely a worthy mate. When he offered a hand to help her up, she took his hand and pulled him down instead, quickly slipping on top of him and keeping him down for a moment. She stared down at him for a moment, her intent very clear. She gave a low growl and then leaned in to place a rather forceful kiss on his lips. With that, she got back up and pulled him back up, dragging him along to the home they shared. She pushed him onto the bed and then descended on him with incredible lust. It seemed that her heat cycle had been accelerated when the Goddess repaired her DNA, and Jake was going to get to experience it now.

(Time skip to the same day as Anna and Lucy)

By the time Lin's heat finally ended, several days had passed. After that, they had both been so exhausted that they simply passed out. Lin finally woke up, feeling like her normal self again. She looked around with a slightly confused expression, her memory of the last few days a bit hazy. But even in her daze, her eyes immediately moved to the new Mating Mark she had left on Jake. She blushed a bit and just stared at the Mark, not sure what he would think of it when he woke up.

(Hope this is alright.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:24 am
Jake
Code name: Shade

Feeling the sensation of someone's eyes upon him. Jake roused from his sweet dream, though he did not open his eyes. No instead his right arm moved out as if on it's own. His hand grabbing his pack of cigarettes from the side table. Then summoning a small pin point of shadow to his thumb tip. Across the room the shadows engulfed the flame of one of the wall lamps. The flame shot out the top of his thumb. He withdrew a cigarette and placed it in his lips with one hand, and lit it with the tunneled flame, before releasing the shadows. The Reaper took a long drag blowing it out towards the ceiling. While the faintest, endorphin inducing sensation caught his attention. Just below his collar line there was a ring of flesh that felt slightly wounded.
Jake, opened his eyes after a second drag. He sat up, and looked down at his chest. " Hmm. . . Didn't think that would still be there..." He chuckles and nods. " Nice baby." Jake rolled out of bed, the sheets falling away from his nude body. As he walked around the room, he put on a new change of clothing, placing his effects in the various pockets. Then walked back to Lin, leaning down to kiss her forehead. " Come on ya Minx, we have to get on the road." With that he summoned his shadow cloak to his form, pausing while he looked himself over. A disappointed look on his face. " hmmm. . ." After a short time, he decided that the uniform needed updating. So he forced the Cloak into the form of a hooded , Leather duster. His lips curved into a cocky smirk. Then it was replaced with slightly, aroused curiosity. Were those scratches all of his back, that he could feel? If it wasn't for his shirt brushing against his back, he might not have noticed at all. Pain was a strange thing, now that he was what he was.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:38 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin watched Jake for a moment, not really sure what say. When he commented on the bite, she blushed again. "It won't go away," she said. "That's not just a bite. That's a Mating Mark. It'll turn into a tattoo, and there'll be a bond between us. I may have gotten a bit carried away." She moved to get dressed and then stepped close and rested her head against his chest for a moment, one hand moving up to touch the Mark. "I'm sorry for putting it on you without permission. Apparently I get pretty wild while in heat."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:45 am
Jake

Jake chuckled as he turned towards the door. "Damn, and here I thought I was just that F**king sexy.", He said with a smirk so arrogant, it put the previous one to shame. " Now come on, I wanna Kill things." He said with a playfully shildish pout, and stomp. Then even he was taken aback by these actions. The hell did that behavior come from? He raised a brow with a glance in Lin's directions. " That didn't just happen." With that, he slipped outside to finish his smoke.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:20 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin didn't respond to Jake's comment about being sexy. She simply looked a bit puzzled over the way he acted. When he went outside, she waited a moment and then followed him out. "Are you alright, Jake?" she asked. "That was some pretty odd behavior for you. Are you feeling alright?" She was obviously concerned for him. Not only was it obvious from the way she was holding herself, but the Mark she had left on him would allow him to feel a bit of the concern she had for him.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:28 pm
Jake

Jake looked back over his shoulder at the sound of Lin's voice. " Hmm?" He grunted, as he turned to face her completely. Jake didn't have depend on a mark, to see that she was concerned about him. The emotion was as, plain as the nose on her face.
" I'm fine, Darlin. Just a failed attempt at a joke is all." He flashed her a reassuring smile, as he waved it off. " I'll finish my smoke, while you grab anything you need. Remember pack light. ", He paused long enough to take a drag from his cigarette. " We're traveling on foot." With that he stepped forward to lightly kiss her forehead. Then turned on his heel, and looked up towards the stars. Yes, he had lied to her. He had no Idea why he had just acted the way he had. Maybe there was something to this Soul absorption, than he had originally thought.

" Personality straightssss."

The voice had rang as clear as a bell, yet he had not heard it with his ears. Jake was sure it had been in his mind. Though whom, or what was speaking to him. That and why was he not being trained to block passage into his mind?

" Wouldn't help. . . I am already within your mind. Be logical boy."

Jake's inner turmoil was hidden perfectly, his face nor his body giving his stress away. So While he could still compose himself with ease, he decided to speak back. " Wh. . ."

" K. . . Kedar Sivan. ", The voice answered before the young Reaper could complete his question.

Jake raised a brow, and then turned his attention back to the doorway, where he was hoping Lin was, with gear in hand.

Dameon Black
OOC: Just moving it forward. Sorry my post suck right now.

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:29 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin could tell that Jake was lying about being fine. Even without a Mark, she could tell when he wasn't being honest. But she didn't say anything and simply walked back inside to get a few things. She grabbed a small pack and put in a change of clothes and enough food to last her for a few days and then put it on her back. She gripped her head when she felt a sudden jolt of pain. It took her a moment to realise that she was feeling Jake's thoughts through the bond. She had never really had anyone else's thoughts in her head before, so she would need to adapt to get the headache to go away. She managed to shake it off and then headed back outside. She leaned against the doorframe and gripped her head again, looking slightly annoyed. "Give me a minute to figure out how to deal with your thoughts," she said. "The Mark joins us at a mental and spiritual level. I don't have your Mark, but you have mine. You'll feel what I feel, but I can feel ypur emotions and hear your thoughts. Can't really make sense of them, though. It's more like a high pitched screeching in my head. I've never Marked anyone before. I don't know how to tune out the noise yet. It's giving me a serious headache."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 1:56 pm
Jake

" I see. . ." He said with a raised brow. Then thought, " Great now I have two people in my head..." He hoped she had yet to figure it out, so she didn't catch that last thought. For now, he allowed a small smile. Then held out a canteen. " I packed some on my person, for you." Jake would not need it now that he was of the noble dead. That however did not stop him from packing a flask of "Kraken, black spiced Rum." He just couldn't get enough of the stuff.
" In the mean time, try focusing on a single object. An old Gypsy told me something like that once.", Which was funny, since Jake had neither met anyone of the like, nor had he regained his memories. Still, he held this memory in vague, equality. For now he assumed he had regained some percentage of his memory.

Once she had regained her composure. Jake jerked his head to the side, and beckoned her to join him. Then turned in the same direction, and began walking towards the waste.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:29 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin grimmaced and tried to get his thoughts out of her head. "It'll take some time to adjust to the bond," she said. "I'll figure it out. I'll also figure out how to keep your thoughts out of my head. I don't want to intrude in your mind." She took a deep breath and focused on keeping his thoughts separated from her own. She sighed in relief and then followed after him. She quickly caught up to him and looped her arm through his. "I'll warn you about something now, Jake. If anyone we come across tries to make a move on you, I'll probably get a bit territorial. You have my Mark on you. Even if I try to resist my urge to take down anyone who flirts with you or hits on you, my cats will respond to it. Just a heads up."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:57 pm
Jake

Jake was not sure how to respond. He would be required to do things in the field, things that also required a control over emotions. Sure that reaction would be useful in some cases, but very harmful in some. Then again, she would not be able to come on all of his assignments. This relieved a bit of stress. That was, until he realized his mistake. If she were left behind, there was chance something could go wrong. She could be taken prisoner, sold into slavery, or worse he'd return to find her dead.
After some thought, the only answer he could come up with was training, if she was to be his partner in the field. Then she too would be required to perform certain skills. " It's alright, love. We'll just train you on controlling impulses.", he said with a warm smile. Then slipped into an emotionless mask. Giving her arm a squeeze and then pulled his gently from hers. " Now come on... We gotta look professional" , His voice radiating teen mockery. While his face remained straight as stone slate. Joking was not usually is forte, but maybe she'd laugh at it so that he didn't feel like an idiot. That was something women did right? Laugh at stupid jokes made my witless men?

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Jewel_Wise89

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:18 am
Lagertha wiped her brow before the sweat could drip into her eyes. She didn't know what she was looking for, only that she would know it when she saw it. There was only whispers here and there, that she managed to pick up in her travels, so there was a very good chance what she was seeking did not exist. 'Sanctuary.. hm.' she thought with a frown. She took off her bandanna so she could take a sip out of her water skin. Tilting it up she took the last swig out of it with a grimace. If she didn't find this so called Sanctuary soon she was going to be in trouble. She was running on fumes as it was because it had been almost a week since her last feeding and her regular food ran out two days ago. Not a good thing, especially if she came across anybody looking for a fight. She hated that she could become so weakened if she doesn't feed on a regular basis. It was almost humiliating but lucky for her, very few had ever caught on that it happened. Most thought of her as mostly human, well at least they use to until her eyes started to glow. Speaking of her eyes, they are probably black now with hunger which is the only give away that she is becoming weaker. Also, another thing no one has caught on to. The last person that did, well lets just say that they won't be telling anybody about it. Ever. She smirked at her thoughts before putting her bandanna back over her mouth and continuing her trek towards this hidden Sanctuary. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she caught a small shimmer in the distance, but with the heat she couldn't tell if it was magick or if it was just the sun playing tricks again. 'Goddess, let it not be a trick..' she prayed silently as she changed directions slightly to the right and headed towards the shimmer in the distance.

((How is this for a beginning??))

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:27 pm
User Image

Dresden
Scavenger of the Wastes

Laying quietly amognst the rubble, still as broken stones he lay upon, was Dresden, a human scavenger of little renown, he was busy tracking a lone figure in the distance. For some time now he had been following this individual, shadowing their every move, attempting to glean any information from their actions. All he knew for sure at the moment was that one; they were not human, they couldn't survive unprotected up here, two; since they appeared to be traveling alone they were either very stupid or very strong, and three; they were, without a doubt, heading to Sanctuary. Dresden didn't particularly care about the first two facts, just the third, often he had found himself thinking, Why are you going there? What are you looking for? He wasn't sure if they were hostile or not and he wasn't exactly eager to find out either, hopefully they would do something to either confirm or banish his suspicions.

Seeing the change direction Dresden quickly and quietly got up from his prone position, dashing a few yards away to grab his backpack, shouldering it's ungainly bulk with one deft motion. Running low across the uneven ground, cradling his gun close to his chest, the scavenger made good time traversing the dull, lifeless landscape. Using his superior knowledge of the area he made his way to a new vantage point ahead of the lone figure that would allow him a good view of all their movements. Shrugging off his heavy pack he quickly put down in his new camping spot, tracking the solitary being with his weapon.

Jewel_Wise89

Confused Commissar

Jewel_Wise89

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:18 pm
Lagertha's eyes narrowed as the shimmer she saw originally turned to be just a part of the heats ray. Sighing to herself she leaned against the raggedy tree to catch her breath. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a shadow darting across the surface. That was the second time she had seen it so she knew it wasn't a part of her imagination. Pushing herself off of the tree, she turned away from her original path and glared out at towards her stalker. "Are you planning on following me all day? Because I gotta tell you, its getting old fast.." she called out with a smirk. She reached behind her and put her hand lightly on one of her swords so if need be she could pull it out faster to defend herself. She wasn't in any shape for a fight but who ever it was had no way of knowing that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:19 pm
User Image

Dresden
Scavenger of the Wastes

While hiding among the ashes of the old world Dresden was keeping his sights solely on the other being, watching them lean against a wizened old tree thinking, Perhaps they are tired? The sight of the figure moving again left no time to further ponder the thought while also dismissing it, there would be time for questions later. Seeing their eyes starting to turn towards where he was concealed he went absolutely stock still, even halting his breathing. The sound of a higher pitched voice broke the oppressive silence and set off a squick of panic in the human's heart, while the exact words were almost impossible to make out it was clear that they knew he was there. Instead of running, thus giving away his position Dresden went with another option, keep still, keep quiet, keep hidden.

Inching back bit by bit, to draw himself more wholly into the shadows playing around him, the scavenger was keeping his weapon solidly leveled at the other person. He didn't want to have to use his weapon, mostly because he had precious few rounds, the light and noise it would make would blow his cover totally. Still, if the person drew any closer, he would use it, that was the rule of the wasteland, kill... or be killed.

Jewel_Wise89
h

Confused Commissar

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:59 pm
Jewel_Wise89

Confused Commissar

User Image
Lucy
The sound of giggling suddenly started to echo around Dresden. "You're pretty good at hiding, but the shadows are our domain," a female voice stated. The shadows around him grew darker, and a pair of dark crimson eyes could be seen observing him. After a moment, what appeared to be a young blonde woman stepped into his view. "Put that ridiculous thing away. I won't tolerate fighting this close to Sanctuary. And you don't have the ammo to waste." She turned her back on him and vanished, appearing mere inches away from Lagertha. "Same for you. If you draw that blade, you won't live to regret it." Lucy stepped back and took a moment to compose herself, her eyes flashing gold for a brief moment before returning to crimson. "You prayed to the Goddess. Not much of a prayer, really, but enough. Silent and quick, but not unheard. I've come to answer it."

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games