Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Shadow Heart Pack House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 11:01 pm
Trey
Za'Vira

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

MzDuchess

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Trey glanced over at Egan when he spoke to her a massive grin on her face as she winked at him, though before she could say anything Bane caught her attention and smiled as she giggled and gracefully got up moaning slightly when everyone dispersed. Walking over to him she spoke up “Sorrry…. I should be on my best behavior in someone else home.” Pouting slightly, she wrapped her arms around his left arm and playfully pouted “but I couldn’t help it, this place is so…. Different from everything I’ve seen.and the scents are sooooo different” Sighing slightly she continued “and no, no one was rude, if anything they just got in the way” glancing at Egan again she didn’t say anything for a moment as her eyes scanned his person noting the mark he carried and cocked her head slightly as she noted that the other male also carried a similar Mark? her eyes fixed on him a moment longer before she concluded it was the same and grinned as she let go of Banes arm and waved “hey there Handsomes I’m Trey nice to meet ya!” even though she smiled warmly deep down she felt nervous, she understood that there were hybrids around, but how could a pack accept someone like her, she wasn’t a hybrid by choice, though looking at her, one would have found it difficult to believe that she’d been through hell before being freed and becoming Bane’s mate.

Before long Trey’s attention started to wonder, the scents and what she could sense were all so very curious, especially since the magic this place had muddled up everything so easily, though if there was one thing she could do it was track and her demonic side only made that even easier to do, though only just, after all she wasn’t as bad as the rest were, though she did have a nose for tracking and her nose hadn’t let her down yet.

Her eyes glancing down at the floor she noted where some were standing before and casually walked around Bane coyly as she noted the scents of what some of the members in this pack were. Try as the magic might at dissipating scents her nose had no trouble identifying a few just by scent they left behind when they left and giggled slightly “Hey there’s quite a few wolves here, and and and and… A cat?” she looked at Bane slightly confused before she continued “maybe a cougar or jaguar hard to say for sure they all smell nearly the same, I’d say there’s quite a few different types of shifters here, impressive.” Pausing a moment, she scratched her chin as she stopped and looked at Egan and Wind and couldn’t help but walk towards them, and started walking around Egan taking in every detail noting his scent and finding it odd. Shaking her head, she yawned as she stepped back to Bane’s side and stretched briefly “so what now?” she might have been nervous but she was also… now bored… which most of the time wasn’t a bad thing just meant she was likely to stay still for a moment, or at worse get creative. Shifting the straps on her sheathes again she noted that they were a little lose and would have to make adjustments later when time allowed and providing that things went well here she was likely going to have to have a care package sent from the others with a few things she didn’t immediately bring with her.

Za’Vira followed Casee while she looked around as they went further into the forest. Za’Vira was amazed by the vastness of the area, her senses were alive with as she noted the animals that were about, her ears twitching here and there as she listened to the environment, and finding it most satisfying, stopping she knelt down and ran her hand through the grass for a moment before she stood up again and continued walking pausing slightly as she took note of various herbs and plants that she was very much surprised to see here considering where she knew those particular plants grew in regions with mild climates that were neither to hot nor to cold. Smiled Za’Vira “this is amazing, there's so much here” she caught up with Casee her pace was graceful, she was well at home in the forest around them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:33 pm
MzDuchess

Griz gave a grunt at her kicks, acknowledging that she had the strength to make him move if she wanted to use it. He finally turned back to her with a nod, "Better. Your best bet is to keep moving and use striking moves, wear your opponent out, wear them down with small wounds that bleed a little bit and sting. There are a few moves I can teach you to make your hits harder without hurting you to do them," he told her, lifting her up a bit as well as offering help.

He moved to stand next to her, directing her pose, "Hold your hands in tight to your body, turn your dominant side back a bit, twist your torso when you want to hit and picture your fist going through your opponent. Don't picture hitting them. Picture going through them," he watched her make a good punch and nodded, "Now then, jab it. Short and fast hits. Don't try to power through it, you'll break your wrist doing that. Just jab it and back out of reach, move around a bit then do it again," he continued, noting that she was picking it up fast.

Then he moved in front of her and squared off with her again, "Now hit me again," he told her with a small grin, knowing that he'd get to her kicks next.

In truth, he really was wearing her out in a different way, using up some of her excess energy so that she'd relax in the house a bit more. But he'd also noted that she talked easier when she wasn't as keyed up. So maybe she'd have no problem with talking to him about why she'd panicked so hard earlier...

For now, though, he set himself to making sure that she didn't hurt him too badly. But he really did want those bruises... When she went at him like the hellcat he knew she could be, it really set him off...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:52 pm
Wolfe Garm

Casee turned a small smile to Za'Vira as he sat down on the rock he was standing on, "I like it down here too. At first, I came over here, to the meadow. It's so much like where my family lived when we were attacked. We traveled alot, so the homes broke down easy. They looked like domes on the meadow when they were set up," he said softly as he looked around the grassy area.

His smile faded as he remembered that day....

"I remember my home going up in flames first. My sister and I were asleep. She woke up first and grabbed me to pull me outside. I couldn't move, I was so scared... Then I looked up and saw him... The same male you remembered.... He looked so evil... My sister bit me hard enough to make me yelp and start running. They started chasing us. Not him, but some of his guys in wolf form... I heard my sister yelp, then scream as she shifted. I stopped to turn back to help her and she yelled at me to run... I didn't want to but something made me run anyway... Then I ran into Luke and he saved me. I couldn't tell anyone about it, though... Because I ran instead of helping my sister... So I stayed in wolf form so I wouldn't have to tell anyone about it..." he had to tell someone now and he trusted her.

He shivered as he remembered the male's face with the burning homes around them, lighting him up and making him seem so much bigger, meaner, more evil...

Maybe he shouldn't be talking about this right now, but he just had to say something as he remembered that day.... He just had to tell someone right now....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:54 pm
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan looked over to Bane as the unknown male approached the group around Trey. He gave a soft sigh at Bane's apology for Trey, deciding that it would be for the best to just let Bane handle his Mate. It seemed pretty likely that Bane would be able to get the whole situation under control more easily than he could.

He looked over to Trey as she moved over to Bane and wrapped her arms around him. "Yes, this place is pretty special," he confirmed. He was happy that Trey decided not to interpret their attempts to stop her as rude. Egan was fireproof, but he wasn't sure if that would stand up to dragon fire, and he didn't really want to find out for sure. And even if he was fireproof enough to take dragon fire, he didn't want to have to deal with the damage and angry dragon could cause to the pack house.

He gave Trey a polite nod. "As I told you before, I'm Egan. This lovely man next to me is Wind. He's one of my Mates. My other Mate is away at the moment." He smiled a bit when Trey noticed that there were so many different types of shifters in the pack house. "We have both cougars and jaguars in the pack. We don't discriminate based on the animal a Were turns into. All types are welcome here. We are a sanctuary for those who have suffered at the hands of others."

He shifted his attention back to Bane. "It's a pleasure to meet both of you. It isn't often that we have guests such as you, so allow me to offer you my personal hospitality. If you'd like, I can give you a tour of the house so that we can sate your curiosity."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:26 pm
Dameon Black
Wolfe Garm

Bane gave a nod as he tucked an arm around Trey's waist to keep her next to him and pressed a kiss to the top of her head, "Trey can be a bit of a handful, but she's worth it for me. She keeps me on my toes, certainly," he said simply, giving his version of an apology for her race through the house.

Wind gave a shrug of one shoulder as he leaned into Egan a bit, "It's alright. And yes, we have plenty of different animals here. We also have demonic hybrids. In fact, all three of us are hybrids. Dancer and I were born hybrids. Dancer is our other Mate, by the way. Egan became a hybrid later," he explained simply, hoping that Egan wouldn't mind too much that he'd given away that little secret. But he thought it would be of benefit to say so now.

Bane simply lifted his eyebrow at the the information, and gave Trey's hair a playful tug over it, showing her that she'd be accepted here, as he'd promised.

He gave a nod to Egan, "A tour sounds wonderful, if you have the time," he would have said more, but they were interrupted.

Of course, by now the pack's little ones had learned that Wind and Egan were home. They came thundering down the stairs, a few rolling down, then tumbling over each other as they moved to tackle Wind. With Egan, they were more reserved, but no less enthusiastic. Most of them had been 'adopted' by them since they'd arrived at the house as orphans in various stages of distress.

And they were in animal forms of all kinds: fox, black bear, leopard, jaguar, cougar, lynx, three types of wolves, and a few others. But most of them saw Egan and Wind as their parents. As a result, Wind got tackled to the ground and playfully mauled with affection until Egan called them all into remembering their manners.

Wind just gave his musical laugh over it as he got to his feet, "It's alright Egan. We should have expected it. Alright kids... We have guests, so remember your manners," he said a bit more firmly, instantly getting all of the kits and cubs to turn to Bane and Trey and give respectful nods of their heads, "Very nice... Now on to your chores before lunch. After that is lessons. And no complaints!" he finally shooed them off and got rid of the chaos.

But it was an example of the kind of household that Band and Trey were being welcomed into, and something that would be a welcome relief for them.

Bane took it in and cuddled Trey into him, saying nothing as her arm went around his waist at the sight of the little ones. They hadn't been able to have children yet and he knew it bothered her, though he hadn't made an issue of it with her. In truth, he was more interested in spoiling her rather than pushing for extras.

When Wind apologized for the interruption, he shook his head with a smile, "No need to apologize. It's plain to see that you're both devoted and good parents and it's something that's good to see. But about that tour?" he stated simply, hoping to get them back on track.

Wind looked at Egan, "Why don't you take care of the tour while I see to getting their room set up?" he offered, giving Egan a chance to get to know them without him clouding the decision the Alpha needed to make...

After all, Egan already had a Beta in Griz. Adding Bane would need to be worked through the personality dynamics of the pack, something Egan would have to work out...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:28 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse grinned when she felt her kicks land solidly against her lover. She knew he was such a huge male, in both of his forms, so to be able to land a blow that didn’t maim but didn’t feel good either was a huge accomplishment. However, he was correct in his review of how wide she swings out. That was something Galen had told her too. But because she spent so many years in her lioness form, she would always revert back into that form if she felt the danger was more than she could handle as a human.

At his words, Saoirse relaxed her stance enough to allow him to come close and direct her in the correct way to make her hits more damaging to her opponent. She watched as he demonstrated a few of the moves before watching and adjusting her own body so that she was making the most impact with both her punches and kicks. Nodding her head, she followed his instructions until she was doing exactly as he said in a repetitive manner until her mountain man felt that she was ready to face him head on again.

Pushing the sweaty locks out of her face, Saoirse took a deep inhale and let the scents of her sweaty bear fill her nose. There was just something sexy about not only seeing a good looking male hot and sweaty but smelling him too. It was almost enough to cause her to leap at her bear for a different reason than he wanted. But, for once she restrained herself for she was actually enjoying this mock sparring match between them.

“You just showed me how to hurt you. Are you sure you can handle it?” the lioness teased, before dropping down into the correct position. At his words, she let a fanged grin take over her mouth before launching herself at Griz, using the corrected methods he had just shown her. When her punch swung wide of his face, she quickly brought up her knee and shoved it into his side by using his muscled leg as a jumping point. Once her knee connected, she brought down her elbow to catch him in the face.

• ωɦε૨ε: Sanctuary
                                                                  ฬเtђ: Griz
                                                                  мσσ∂: Excited & Riled up &Sweaty
                                                                  ωεα૨เɳɠ: OUTFIT

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:02 pm
MzDuchess

Griz gave another grunt as she hit him, easily dodging the hit to the face though. Still, he did enjoy the way she was going at him now, clearly with the intent of actually hitting him. It took a few more hits before he finally felt the right one land and have a grin as she finally knocked him on his a**.

He landed in the sand and fingered his shoulder where she'd landed the punch. But he didn't get up. He sat there and stared at her for a moment, just giving her that grin.

It took a moment, but he finally saw the light dawn in her eyes: she could beat Galen.... She could actually do it... A few more lessons like this and she'd be able to hurt him badly enough that she'd either kill him or leave him injured enough to leave her alone.

"That's my hellcat..." was all he got to say, clearly proud of her.

Then the rest started up...

They'd gathered an audience that she hadn't noticed. His usual 'students' were the teenaged members of the pack and they were now applauding her for dropping him the way she had. They held back a moment then took a few steps towards her, all wanting to know how she'd managed to drop Griz.

In truth, she was quickly becoming a favorite simply because she made Griz smile and made Cass happy. It helped that some of the younger males thought she was pretty hot too, though they weren't obnoxious about it.

Thankfully, she was tired enough by now that getting worked up over the others being there just could not happen. She just wouldn't have the energy to panic. He was going to make her a happy lioness when they showered later, but for now she could easily enjoy the positive attention....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:35 pm
Trey
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

The kiss Bane gave her distracted her somewhat, to say that she was looking forward to having a soft bed to lay on was an understatement though in all likelihood she’d teased him enough that he wasn’t going to let that go so easily, though as quickly as she longed to be alone with Bane, Trey being surprised was an understatement, Bane’s playful nudge of her hair got her attention and while she was still nervous it did bring her hopes up that maybe just maybe there was a place where they could settle down at. Though her attention on the children did get to her when she saw them, she smiled warmly at how they acted around Wind and Egan, she could tell that they were quite happy and loved, as much as she was happy to see it deep down she felt envious that they had something she always wanted, a child or two to fill out their family, she knew someday it would happen just had to keep hoping, though a part of her wondered if that wasn’t one of those things that had been taken from her during the heavy conditioning she’d underwent so long ago, it was hard to say but she’d keep optimistic that someday she’d become a mother one day, though to look at her one would be hard pressed to tell that there was anything wrong with her, especially with the way she acted when the offer to have a tour of the home was given and she nearly jumped out of Bane’s arms in excitement and spoke up “OH! OH! OH! OH! YES TOUR! I want to see the rest of this place it is sooooo interesting.” She giggled a bit when Bane reigned her in a bit to keep her just darting suddenly like a wild child, her curiosity was at an all time high if that was even possible and she wanted to see the rest of the place as well as what it offered, though even as they stood there her eyes were scanning around, while she did her best to adjust her senses to the new environment which was constantly muddying up anything she could pick up, though if push came to shove, she’d likely be the first one to act if she felt like there was impending danger on the horizon. At the end of the day she was a dog of war and she what Trey can do she does very well, though not to say Bane hasn’t had to pin her down on occasion due to her frenzy but for the most part she’d been able to keep that in check during a fight but one never knew with her, except Bane who always knows what’s going on with her.

Za’Vira Looked at him in shock, by what he told her and stepped over to him and sat down next to him and wrapped her arms around him and held him close to her, her anger for what had happened to Casee and his family, his pack only made her even more upset with Wulfric for the suffering he’s caused, one way or another he’d pay for what he did she’d make sure of that. Resting her head on top of his she finally spoke up “I’m sorry that happened to you, but don’t worry I won’t let anything like that happen again, and he’ll answer for what he’s done” if it hadn’t been for what she had experienced when she had encountered Wulfric, she would have found it difficult that one of their own could have done such a horrible thing. In the end Za’Vira understood his pain, much like her he’d lost everything in a matter of moments and survived. Holding him closer to her Za’Vira gave him a loving kiss on his head “as hard as it might be right now, don’t let what happened keep you from being able to keep moving forward” moving her off hand she ran her hand along Casee’s left cheek “I’m here now, and here is where I’ll remain, and together we’ll get through it, one step at a time.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:31 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• By the time Saoirse finally got the upper hand in her spar with Griz, she was panting heavily while sweat plastered her tank top to her body. Gasping out a laugh when he landed on his a**, she bent over to put her hands on her knees while she sent back the same grin. It took a while, and she was extremely tired now – but she felt more confident in her ability to not only defend herself but also the new cub she had acquired. Now she wouldn’t have to worry about protecting Cass now.

“Is that all you got, big man?” she teased, her voice still breathless. At the shake of his head and his proud words, she felt a flush darken her skin at the praise. Giving him a dimpled grin, she walked across the sand to stand in front of him, but before she could reach down to help him up – a chorus of applause echoed around her. Flinching back, she turned in a circle to see that they had gained a full audience and she had been unaware of it. If she was in her lioness form, her ears would be flicked back at the intrusion but also in anger at herself that she basically let herself become surrounded. She may have knocked Griz on his a** this time, but she still had a lot to learn about multitasking.

Taking a step backwards, Soairse’s back brushed against Griz’s sweaty body as she stared at the crowd. Her anxiety from being surrounded wasn’t as high as she thought it would be, and because the atmosphere was scenting as dangerous, she allowed her barriers to drop, just enough so that she didn’t harm anyone on instinct. With a tentative wave, she watched as the crowd took the motion and surged forward to applaud her with praise for taking on Griz and beating him. She tensed up as the hands of the pack started touching her, but with her bear lover firmly pressed against her back, she wasn’t as nervous. Maybe she could be part of a pack after all. This wasn’t so bad.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:25 pm
MzDuchess

Griz allowed it for a moment, then motioned for them all to back off a bit, "Alright kids. That's enough for now. She's still getting used to the crowd," he told the teenagers and noted that they didn't question it. They simply gave her some space but didn't leave entirely.

He put one hand at her waist to keep her in place, "Saoirse, these are my usual students. Cass only just graduated to this group. Some of them were adopted by Wind and Egan, some are kids of other pack members. But every one of them learns to defend themselves here," he told her softly, letting her know how they were trained from early on to defend themselves. Wind and Egan wanted them all able to handle any situation if needed.

He leaned in and placed a light kiss to the side of her neck, "You want a shower now?" he asked her softly, knowing that the answer was probably a yes, but still wanting to hear it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:00 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• When Griz pressed his hand against her side, she felt what little tension she still had in her fall away. She didn’t know what it was about her bear that made her feel so at ease, but it was an emotion that she didn’t hate. In fact, if she was being honest with herself, she quite enjoyed his overbearing presence because it allowed her to feel safe. And that was a feeling she was still trying to get used to.

Crossing her arms under her breasts, Saoirse let Griz nuzzle her neck before introducing her to the crowd, or his class. She blinked a couple of times as she took a moment to identify faces with smells so that she would remember them in the future and know that they are safe. Once her cataloguing was done, she gave them all a small smile before Griz sent them all away.

Turning in his embrace, the lioness nuzzled her face against his damp chest, allowing his scent to coat her cheek. With a contented sigh, she pulled away from him long enough to see the mischievous yet soft look in his eyes. With another nod, she stood on her tiptoes and lightly brushed her lips across his – her tongue darting out quickly to swipe the sweat that was on the bow of his lips. With a cheeky grin, she laced her fingers with his before motioning for him to lead the way. Because yes, she desperately wanted a bath. There was a time she went months without bathing, having to stay out in the forests in her lioness form, but now that she was here, taking a bath was a luxury she would revel in until it was no longer offered.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:36 pm
MzDuchess

Griz said nothing as he led her upstairs to his room then into the bathroom and locked the door so that no one would invade them while they were in here, determining to install a lock on his main door before they went to sleep tonight. He was determined that they were going to get some privacy, and that she was going to have a place in the house that felt completely safe for her. And he was going to get it.

For now, he pulled his shirt and boots off, dropping the boots to the side and his shirt in the hamper. His leather pants went into a different hamper, "That one for leather, the other one for regular clothes," he told her simply as he pulled the tie from his hair and shook out the braid.

Then he moved to help her out of her leather pants, knowing that they could get a bit complicated when they were sweaty. But he had to grin while he was peeling them off of her, finding that he was probably enjoying it more than he should have. But she was finally undressed and he helped her with her hair as well, taking it down and loosening the braid so that she could wash it.

He started up the shower, feeling that washing would be easier that way then they could soak in the tub.

He looked back at her briefly as he got the water adjusted then held out his hand to her, "Come here, Kotehok... Let me help you clean up..." he said with a soft growl.

He couldn't help it, though. He couldn't hold a sensible conversation with her naked and managed to revert to a bit of a caveman, only able to concentrate on one thing. He found her so beautiful, and even found her temper a huge turn-on that he couldn't escape.

In his way, he was glad she wasn't ready to be his Mate. First, he'd have to tell her his real name, which only Egan knew right now. Second, she wouldn't be as reliant on him. While he knew he'd love to see her standing on her own, a part of him loved the fact that she leaned on him so much right now. Soon enough, she'd move on her own, not needing him as much. At that point, he'd let her go her own way without question, knowing that he couldn't keep her if she didn't want to stay.

But for now, he had no problem with her needing him, leaning on him,.. And right this moment, he had her all to himself, where he could put his hands on every inch of her. And he was going to use his time wisely. First he'd help her wash the sweat off. Then he'd get her dirty again. Then he'd help her clean up again... At least, that was his plan...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:43 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse nodded as she let Griz lead her up the stairs and toward his room and away from all the lingering pack mates. Baby steps. That’s what it will take for her to become comfortable in the pack house and thankfully, her bear lover seemed to understand her hesitation.

Looking at the back of his head, she let her thoughts swirl around the possible future she seemed to have now, and the prospect of being with Griz. She never thought she would ever have a real chance at a respectable life, or the option of having a mate. Even though Griz hadn’t once asked her or even mentioned the word – Saoirse could only hope that he would one day feel that way about her. But, even with that hope, there was slight concern coloring the emotion. What if he did ask her one day, and she wasn’t ready to step up and be what he needed her to be? It wasn’t just being a mate to Griz, but also helping with pack matters. Could she really do that kind of job? Just the thought of it had her anxiety spiking again.

However, before she could give in to the nervous energy, Griz was closing and locking the door behind them as they entered the room. Blinking a couple of times, it took her brain longer than it should have to realize that her bear was nude and coming towards. All thoughts of nervousness and future plans disappeared as she took in her lover’s massive form. Desire shot through her limbs and she could smell her rising lust mixing with his. It was an aphrodisiac that she could get high on if he let her.

Smiling, Saoirse lowered her eyes and watched the bear shifter from underneath her lashes as he ran his hands softly over her body before helping her get rid of the clingy leather. Putting her hands on his muscled shoulder, she steadied herself until her bear had gotten every article of clothing off her. Then, once he was satisfied with her nakedness, Griz turned on the shower before pulling her underneath the hot spray with a soft growl.

A purr rumbled from her chest as she leaned into his rough hands while he soaped her entire body up to rinse the sweat off her body before starting on her hair. As soon as he finished with the conditioner, Saoirse stood up on her tiptoes to wrap her arms around his neck and tug him down so that their lips could meet, saying, “Kiss me.”

мσσ∂: Turned on

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:34 pm
MzDuchess

Griz gave a low growl as he gave in to that demand, putting an arm around her waist to hold her to him as his other hand held the back of her head, tilting it just a bit so that he could take over her mouth better. He kissed her, holding her firmly against him as the water moved over them. He felt their desire rise even higher with the kiss the longer it went on. But he simply couldn't get enough of her taste and it always seemed like a loss when they had to pull up for air.

When he came to himself again, he realized that he had her backed against the tile with her legs around his waist. That was fine with him.

He let one hand course over her curves possessively and nipped at her lower lip, "You are so beautiful, Saoirse... I can't get enough of you..." he growled out, unable to help it as he moved in for another kiss.

That kiss led to her legs turning to jelly and they eventually had to sit in the tub to let her muscles relax. He deliberately kept his hands off of her as he cleaned himself up in the tub. If he touched her again right now, he'd make her pass out and he knew it... So he behaved long enough to get himself clean and back under control.

Then he finally pulled them both out of the tub and helped her dry off, bundling her into his robe again before drying himself off. From there, he carried her into the bedroom and helped her out of the robe and onto the bed.

But this time, he had her lay down on her belly as he reached for a bottle on top of his dresser. He lifted the cork and poured a bit of oil into his hand then rubbed it in his hands to warm it up. He flashed her a teasing grin as he straddled her thighs and started massaging her back, something he knew she'd never experienced before.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:12 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse battled for dominance in the kiss but eventually gave in to Griz’s demand for submission, allowing her body to practically melt against his body. Seconds passed by as they kissed, but to the lioness it felt like hours before they broke apart from one another, gasping in precious air. While Griz was catching his breath, Saoirse nuzzled against his chin, letting the scruff rub roughly against her check before peppering open mouth kisses down his neck. The water that cascaded over his thick muscles was like heaven to her lust-crazed mind.

When his hands moved possessively over her body, she all but growled out in need, making sure to take his mouth more aggressively than before. Nips and bites across their lips, while their teeth smashed together had her tightening her arms and legs around her lover in an attempt to mold their bodies even closer together. However, Griz pulled back from the embrace and set her down before stepping away. She could see clearly how bad he wanted her, so she was a bit confused as to why he stopped. But, that answer was quickly given as Griz quickly washed himself off, then her again before he hurriedly dried them both off.

With an amused expression, she allowed him to finish his ritual of cleaning and drying her before trying to wrap her up in his robe. Snuggling down into the robe that smelled solely of Griz she contently wrapped her arms around his neck but once again, before she could get fully comfortable, her bear was pulling his large robe off her and urging her onto on stomach on the bed. Giggling at his insistence, Soairse thought this was a new type of foreplay her bear wanted to try before he claimed her again, but was pleasantly surprised when his warm hands slowly glided down her back while he pressed his fingers firmly into her muscles.

A low groan came out her mouth at the new experience Griz was giving her. “Hmm, what are you doing?” she asked, her breath low and husky before she moaned her appreciation into the pillow underneath her head. She was still turned on, her scent would tell that clearly but whatever he was doing to her backside, she wished he’d never stop.

мσσ∂: Turned on

Red Gypsy

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces