Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Create Your Own Defense (pg. 21 Class dismissed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
thyPOPE rolled 12 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 1, 4, 4, 1, 4, 4, 2, 1, 4, 2 Total: 34 (12-48)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:48 pm
"I really do wish you could talk," she told her spider friend mournfully. It looked like most of the class had already either finished or abandoned the task at hand, returning to the big web. Puella sure wasn't gonna show her face to retrieve more material!  
Nothing Yet rolled 12 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 3, 4, 2, 2, 3, 4 Total: 33 (12-48)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:49 pm
Maysy laughed and laughed and laughed so hard that she destroyed the dummy on her next try. Hoping to cover for her, the spider stomped on its middle.  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

thyPOPE rolled 12 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 2, 1, 4, 3, 1, 4, 2, 4, 2 Total: 35 (12-48)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

Ah...ahh...why was nothing working? Puella moved frantically, hoping the class hadn't decided to move on without her. She'd come so close! She clung to her spider friend as she worked.

It was still a bust, though.

[omg GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!! we can do this...../braces self against]  
Nothing Yet rolled 12 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 2, 1, 4, 2, 1, 1, 1, 3, 4 Total: 28 (12-48)
To show her appreciation, Maysy made her next 'breastplace' in the shape of a smile. The spider didn't register what that shape even meant, and ruined it immediately.  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet rolled 12 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 2, 3, 4 Total: 29 (12-48)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:50 pm
Realizing that she might have done something horribly offensive by leaving off so many eyes, Maysy made a piece that looked to be entirely made of eyelike shapes.

This must have been too many eyes, because her spider tore right through it too.  
Nothing Yet rolled 12 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 1, 3, 2, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2, 1 Total: 29 (12-48)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:51 pm
"....no eyes?" Maysy carefully asked, glancing sidelong at the spider as it reared up against the dummy with the armor made of an eyeless smile.

Eyes were clearly not a vital variable here either.  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

thyPOPE rolled 12 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 1, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 4, 1, 2, 4 Total: 33 (12-48)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:51 pm
Puella's cheeks filled with air as she concentrated on her task. She wasn't really sure what techniques worked well on this, ah, armor-making business. Maybe jumping spiders just weren't cut out for working with webs of any sort?

No! She had to be good at this. Or, um, get good at this despite her limitations. Yeah!  
Nothing Yet rolled 12 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 3, 2, 2, 1, 3, 2, 4, 2, 1 Total: 32 (12-48)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:52 pm
To prove that she was most definitely getting this, Maysy crafted blindfold armor.

It was easy to guess how that ended.  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

thyPOPE rolled 12 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 1, 4, 1, 1, 1, 3, 4, 1, 4 Total: 27 (12-48)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:53 pm
Puella worked her little arms into a frenzy, putting costume after costume on the dummy. When one looked secure enough she glanced hopefully at her spider friend again.

Nnnnope.  
The spiders seem really, really pooped from making thread.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nothing Yet rolled 12 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 3, 1, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 4, 3, 2 Total: 28 (12-48)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

The spider looked at her with wide, tired eyes, which Maysy did not ignore despite taking eyes out of the equation.

"All right! Absotutely actually achieving armor...aaand go!"

This was the wrong choice of words. She'd meant for herself to give it one final go with everything she had, but the spider attacked prematurely again.  
Nothing Yet rolled 12 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 2 Total: 23 (12-48)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:54 pm
To avoid any confusion, Maysy remained very, very quiet until the armor was completed this time. Her inspiration was undeniably apparent: the piece bore a clear resemblance to the spider that had worked so diligently by her side. Spiders did have exoskeletons, after all, and that was its own armor. What better method was there than improving on what already existed? That was what she'd set out to do in the first place, wasn't it?

With a hopeful smile and an enthusiastic "ta-daaaaa", she sent her spider in for the attack--

and it worked.

"Callooh! Callay!" she cheered, hardly able to stand still in her energetic celebrations. The spider was just as pleased for her, and plucked her up to lift her onto its back. From atop the arachnid, she leaned backwards to look at the spider-peer student she'd spoken to about Wonderland.

"Finished, friend! Care to confabulate?"  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

thyPOPE rolled 12 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 3, 4, 4, 3, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3 Total: 41 (12-48)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:55 pm
Wahh! Puella's spider looked so tired. And its thread seemed...well, weaker and weaker. "I'm sorry," she pouted at it. "I just...I just feel like I should be good at this!" She was a spider, too! Kind of. A spider demon. That was almost the same thing.

She popped her hands on her cheek as she thought about what to do next. What'd happened that one time?  
thyPOPE rolled 12 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, 2 Total: 22 (12-48)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:56 pm
She'd come so close, Puella thought. She couldn't give up now! Furiously she returned to her old work, looking through it for anything that looked salvageable. There were definitely sturdier pieces among them, she was pleased to find. Hunkering down with concentration she created a piece that looked a little patchwork, at first, but seemed to protect the weakest areas very well. That was key, right? There were some areas where you could get hurt without a ton of risk of dissipation, and you needed to protect the others first.

Puella was surprised to see that she'd finished. She draped her armor on her dummy and turned to her spider friend, biting her lip nervously. Was this...good?

Wearily it approached and tried all its usual tricks, but Puella had already seen to that. She watched nervously as it tried again and again...and the dummy's armor held. "Yes!" she said, trying her hardest to throw her arms around the spider. "Um, I mean, I'm sorry! Because you didn't...do as well...and now you're tired."

But now it was time to get back to class. And maybe Puella's spider friend would have some room to relax. "Okay," Puella said confidently. "Now we can head back. You don't have to be super fast if you're too tired!"

[o m f g HIGH FIVES NYET!!!!!!!!! we did it friend]  

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:22 pm
The spiders began to look antsy, and uncooperative. Something was calling them back, with or without the students on their backs. They scurried up the trees and out of sight, until they dropped down from the high branches above the web and returned to their places on the edges. They were very well behaved, but moreso when given an order from Tajana. She, however, had never said a word out loud.

"Students, return to the web, whether you have completed the task or not." She called out, as she climbed upon her giant spider and lounged there comfortably. It was now her teacher's desk.

"You have done well. And hopefully, you have learned a few helpful skills that may save you in the future. If not, then perhaps you will learn something the next time. Either way, it was a pleasure having you all here. The next time I see you, I hope to speak with you all in more depth. And if you see me, you're always welcome to say hello. Obtaining valuable information is a constant, ever changing experience; it can happen anywhere, not just in a classroom."

Her giant spider skittered up to it's feet, but did not otherwise move. "Class is dismissed. If you made something you are terribly proud of, you may keep it. More importantly, do not be surprised if one of my friends here follows you home - above all things, you may have made a friend today. It would be wise of you to treat that friendship as a gift."

CLASS DISMISSED

Class is now dismissed! Anyone who wrote 800 words or more anywhere in this thread (including posts after this), you get +2 RP points for this being a GM'd class. Anyone who completed/completes the challenge as well gets +1 more RP point (but please note, if you do the challenge after this post, the spiders are gone and you do not fill out the code below, you are only doing it for RP points, and this will only be allowed for a day or two before this thread is locked). If you completed the challenge before this post, please fill out this form for your special reward!

[b]Minisite name:[/b]
[b]Student name:[/b] (you may only pick [b]one[/b] student that completed the challenge!)

If you were able to roll for the challenge but you have not written out your roleplay yet, I am allowing for the rest of today to fill out those posts in order to be able to receive your reward. Please make sure you reach 400 words in PREVIOUSLY ROLLED POSTS. Once this is done, you may fill out the code above. This will only be allowed until 11:59PM tonight!

Thank you all for attending, and Tajana is available for discussion if you want to say something before exiting the class! Any questions, PM me!

Hitsuzen
Yuki and Deacon (quote me when your posts are filled so I know it was on time!)

Ravvlet
Cady

phantompanther13
Trisha

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Torsten

Saint Sergio
Uller

Inu-Mitsu
Titus

medigel
Wrex

poke mattix
Jason / Female Vampire Golem

Bloodlust Dante
Damien

Meegane
Mellow and AJ

iloveyoudie
Aisha

Smerdle
Rojo

kuropeco
Vaudrey

Kaineferu
Damaris

thyPOPE
Puella and Raisuke (quote me when your posts are filled so I know it was on time!)

Myoukin
Kari

Lunar Chi
Raisa

a pet dino
Hayden

chiickadee
Lock and Strider (quote me when your posts for Lock are filled so I know it was on time!)

Blade Kuroda
Jericho and Shun

nothing yet
Mimsy and Maysy (quote me when your posts are filled so I know it was on time!)

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff