Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:55 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Sits in a leather chair rubbing his neck yawning slightly "Noah can you make so tea please?" Looking at Noah kindly smiling

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Looks at Noah "I am proper teacher young man plus history is important learn form it or we are doomed to repeat it so no vampire and werewolves are at fault in anyway, my race is blame ridden but I tell only the truth of history" sits down

Vampires are the scum of this world while wolves are superior to them

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:03 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

a small frown was on noahs face for a second before he smiled softly" sure benjamin milk and honey or just milk" he says sodtly heading into the kitchen then looks at benjamins father " would you like some tea as well"
towa then took a spot next to benjamins father a small smile on his face as he looked at him and with a curious look he asked " so about how big do yall get below the belt when you fully mature " he asked in a normal tone  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:12 pm

User Image

"Milk please Noah and thank you" winks at him smiling slyly

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

looks at Noah "thank you but I am fine right now" sits up straight as he looked down at towa "around a foot and half long while a foot thick but that is mostly alpha genes along with those passed down to the pups. The only problem is when we change into our alpha wolf forms the length and size doubles"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:19 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

a dreamy look comes over towas face he licked his lips with out knowing it noah just rolled his eyes but there was still of a bit of a blush on his face he nods to benjamin his face having a fake smile " your wellcome " he went into the kitchen and started to boil water in the kettle getting out the earl grey again he put a bag in the two cups he got one for benjamin and one for him and his brother after the water boiled he made the tea adding the right amount of milk into it a part of him wanting to mess it up but ignores it and buts honey and milk in the one he was going to share with his twin he carefully handed benjamins on a saucer then siting on the floor towa seeing how his brothers face looked like went and sat in his lap accepting the sip of tea that was offered to him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:28 pm
Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Looks at Benjamin then Noah "so son how long have you been ******** your roommate?" removes his glasses cleaning them "my nose is very sharp for being thirty two" puts his glasses back on

User Image

Nearly dropping his teacup turning bright red "two nights and three days...." carefully drinks his tea embarrassed completely "that's why I tackled you down cause I was depending my lover"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:34 pm
User Image

noah on the other hand chocked on his tea his face bright red coughing while his brother patted his back then like a child he muttered " he started it " though there was a int of playfullness in his tone  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:44 pm

User Image

"We fought first then it became flirting then well hot rough sex" blushes deep red looking at Noah "liar~" growls deeply

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Rubs his legs "I see well while I do not approve of this. I will say as long as your happy son then I don't mind but no pda in my classroom understand?" Feels towa staring at his lower body as he stood up "I am living in the forest till I make a cabin near that lake so I can just get my water from the lake and bathe under the waterfall" looks down at towa "Young one you could not handle me so look at my face not my crotch"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:48 pm
User Image

towa just stook his tongue out at him and rolled his eyes " thats what you think " he muttered noah looked at him with narrowed eyes " yea i totally imagined you pinning me against the wall licking my neck saying that all vamps can be tamed " he said sticking his tongue out at benjamin as well  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:59 pm

User Image

"Your going to regret saying that Noah~" snarls softly then looks at his father "be careful father I missed two hunters today they ran off" looks outside seeing the sun show it was noon

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

"Young one I've broke more people when they said that at least they died completely satisfied" looks down at towa walking outside as he changed into his large wolf form his howl scaring the birds into the sky "I'll be alright son and you Noah take good care of my first born understand"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:04 pm
User Image

noah gave salute and placed and rested his head on benjamins arm " ill try my best he can be a hassle " he then sends benjamin a real smile and poked his ribs softly while towa on the other hand was giggling like crazy wanting what mr.cleft had  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:14 pm

User Image

Lifts Noah up putting him onto his lap growling as his hands massage Noah's inner thighs and crotch smirking "says the submissive one who begs for it harder and faster"

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Rolls his eyes while running into the forest to the lake lying down near the water licking his tail slowly as he growled lightly picking up a lone Hunter's scent "virgin boy easy prey with luring in with my looks"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:25 pm
User Image

noah moaned softly he then grabbed bens hand and dragged him to his room closing the door he then looked at benjamin with a small glare and slapped his chest " dont ever pretend that you're not with me ever again i dont care who it is im not some delicate flower i can protect myself as well " he then pulled him into a kiss " but it is sweet " he muttered kissing him again  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:36 pm

User Image

Holds Noah close "sorry love how about I make it up to you?~" lifts one of Noah's legs up against his waist smirking

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Sits up as he walked into the lake changing back into his human form underwater completely nude as he surfaced his upper body sighing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:46 pm
User Image

naoh just smirked and lightly kissed his nose " not right now we have to get to steels manor you have to work and my nee-san needs to meet the halfling " he said puliing his leg down but grabs benjamins crotch and massages it softly with a smile " but dont worry ill give big ben a special treat later if you behave "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:03 pm

User Image

Moans deeply "business and pleasure~" looks down at him "I'm going to take you to the hedge maze so we can in the metal gazebo in the isolated center of garden" grinds against him smirking then walks away to grab a green tank top "Let's go love you two can take my bike" [exit.]

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games