Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:09 pm

The dragoness frowned some as he blurted out what she was only trying to find a way to tell him.. though her cheeks did darken and she closed her eyes again, her head turning from him. Aurum pursed her lips and nodded, speaking a little quietly to him, "I haven't been able to find a way to tell you. It's been happening rather quickly.." She trailed off, and opened her eyes slowly to look at Kael. Her hand loosened and she pulled it away from his, worried about his reaction. Aurum didn't know how long this would grow, but she did know it wasn't going to be a very long time at this rate.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:43 pm
Watching Aurum pull her hand from him and look away, Kaelthas leaned in and grabbed her hand again pulling it back to him. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" he asked her getting up off the chair as he leaned in and kissed her gently. "What do you think I would suddenly decide to vanish?" Leaning in he pulled back the sheets as he kissed Aurum's stomach, while she may have been pregnant, visually he was unable to tell from her usual form. "This will be, interseting to say the least on what we will need to do tho" he commented sitting on the side of the bed to look at her. With the two kingdom's being at war with one another, the fact that the heir's to both had copulated under the kings noses would likely be a problem.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:55 pm

If only the solutions could be simple, if only the two weren't opposing sides that held stature.. but Aurum knew that her parents wanted her gone and held a small glimmer of hope. She smiled to him and returned his kiss, but her cheeks pinked as he kissed her stomach. She leaned forward to kiss him again, and pulled away only to speak, "I did not think you would be so accepting, no," Said the woman truthfully, pulling her hand up to his cheek, "You don't have to owe me anything, Kael.. this was just dumb coincidence and you're not obligated to stick around if things get ugly," Her brows furrowed as she spoke.. she didn't know how things were unfold and it wasn't in her to accept someone else's help for something - she felt - she had gotten herself into.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:40 pm
"You really must think of me as someone else" Kaelthas said as he smiled towards her. "A dumb coincidence or not, this is my child" he said placing his hand on her stomach. "In one way or another I will think of something. Even if it means at best or worse taking you home and removing anyone that says anything negative towards you." Looking at her thoughts of ending the war filled his mind. How could just two people end a war that had been raging for nearly the entirety of their lives. "Whether things get ugly or not, I don't have any plan to leave your side, save death suddenly takes me" he cooed to her again placing a soft kiss on her lips.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:56 pm

Aurum graced him with a broad smile, putting her hand over his gently, "How noble of you," She teased, and she watched his mind search for answers to their predicament. He kissed her and she returned it with a sweetness he was able to pull out of her. There was an odd sensation she felt when he touched her now, though, and it was almost as if the magic in Kael made her insides swirl in a way they hadn't without him. Aurum removed herself from the kiss and patted the space next to her, "Come lay with me, you can go shopping after you see it."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:17 pm
"I have my moments" Kaelthas said as he moved onto the bed next to Aurum. The bed was fortunately big enough for the both of them. Getting some what comfortable he rolled on his side to look at Aurum. Reaching a hand out, he drew his fingers lightly across her face. It had been far to long since he had seen her when they had to break paths from one another.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:28 pm

Aurum allowed him to pet at her, and she wiggled down the bed so that she was laying. The dragoness pulled her shirt up slowly, and the covers down to reveal the slight roundness that poked upwards. Of course, it was a little bigger than what might have been expected for a human this far along.. but that didn't seem to bother Aurum as she took his hand and let him feel her. Again, the odd sensation as he touched it, almost a pulse that was let out from his presence. The dragon smiled to him, but stared at the ceiling, "It just gets bigger with each day, I worry it will be less than half a year before I burst."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:37 pm
Moving his hands up and down Aurum's belly as she showed him, a smile slowly etched it's way onto his face. The thought that he would be a father both terrified and excited him in ways that were difficult to explain. "I had not even been able to notice it" he told her his hand still dancing across the flesh of her belly. It was an odd sensation, knowing that withing Aurum, was a creature he had helped to foster. "I can't picture you being bloated up within that time. I can only wonder what the child will look like upon it's birth. Let alone how it would be birthed. Don't dragon's usually give birth to a clutch of eggs?" In truth, much about dragon's were still a mystery to him. That he had bedded down and now impregnated one was something different entirely.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:04 pm

The dragoness closed her eyes as he began rubbing her stomach and spoke to her. "I know, I have done well enough to hide it from my family," She smiled and gave a little sigh, "But it feels natural to open up to you, something almost compels me to," The woman knew her stomach was hard to the touch and inflated.. but she also knew that she wore a shirt that didn't accent it and that she did not normally allow anyone to see her purge. "I can't imagine what will come out," She said with a little laugh, and she wondered if he felt the pulses that came from her stomach with his constant touches. "I would have an egg or two were you a dragon," Said Aurum thoughtfully, but she gave another little laugh. Her mind wandered to how quickly her life would change.. and it wasn't a future anything like the life she had lived up to this point. She didn't know exactly how they would raise the child.. but she had hopes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:26 pm
"Perhaps it will be a dragon that walks on two legs and is unable to transform" Kaelthas jested as he lay there. The thoughts of what may come to form once Aurum gave birth swam thru his head. The main thought that plagued his thoughts, was not a happy one. A way to properly raise the child, let alone letting the parents of either of them know. "Hmm you walking around with an egg held in your arms all the time. Maybe like a chicken you simply keep sat upon it to keep it warm" he chuckled looking at Aurum.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:36 pm

Aurum gave a little laugh and then stuck her tongue out at him when he compared her to a chicken. "We are far more dangerous than that when we have eggs.." She trailed off, but opened her eyes and turned on her side a little. The young dragoness smiled to him, and she sat up a little to fully remove her shirt. She was getting a little hot was all, which wasn't uncommon for her.. and she laid back down with a little sigh, "If you know of any herbs to help with this, I would appreciate it still."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:52 pm
"I would hope that you would at least not attack the egg's father without reason" he jested as she moved to take her shirt off. Her skin was flushed and a few dot's of sweat lined her lithe frame. "I do not know much about herbs to help with pregnancy but I can look at least for one's that calm nausea and some of the symptom's." Looking her up and down, Kaelthas's eyes tracked slowly over Aurum's body. She was a sight to behold, even with a slight bump forming from her pregnancy.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:02 pm

"You never know," She teased back, but laid on her back again to stretch out a little. The dragoness closed her eyes but it seemed she could still feel his upon her. She smiled and thought of how much more of her there would be in due time. Aurum placed a hand to her stomach and rubbed her thumb back and forth, "When you get back, will you take care of me again?" The words were purred out, and while one hand continued to hold her stomach, her other trailed slowly up her side and onto her own clothed chest.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:48 pm
Sitting up, Kaelthas stood from the bed with his partner. "I will see what I can find. Then I can again take care of your needs" he commented with a some what sly smirk. "For now tho, I will check the market. Surely they will have the herbs you need." Moving towards the door, Kaelthas was out in a hurry. His path set as in nearly no time he had arrived within the market. He quickly went about perusing the stalls. While he was not well versed in medicine's, he had read enough to know of minor ailment concoctions that would dilute the symptom's Aurum was feeling.

It took nearly an hour to find all of the herbs in the market but Kaelthas was successful. Returning to the room, he entered before moving over to the kiln that was tucked away in the corner. Most of the herbs needed to be boiled or crushed up to get what was needed out of them, a fact he quickly took to doing in the presence of Aurum.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Aurum passed the time without him as she did most days - lounging about and waiting for his return. She eventually dozed off, curled up in the bed as she snored softly. When he did come back, and began moving about the room, she stirred and smiled sleepily to her lover. "You know, that could always wait until I feel ill again. I'm alright for now," Her words were a soft murmur, and she stretched lazily.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff