Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:54 pm
Aegon VI Targaryan

TheRealKiru

magcookie

User Image

Ban
Jounin Sensei- Ex-Everything ▪ Chakra 1230/1230 ▪ Stamina 820/820 ▪ AC:15000 ▪ Ryo:15000

[Emptyiness ]

As Ban it seemed his mocked approach of finding his students had already had two catches. First was a woman who seemed a bit more muscular than him she had a weird aura around her. And the way she spoke didn't seem like she'd be a joy to handle."Well aren't you a cheery little gold star?" Introducing herself as Nymeria he met one of his squad lings. He then turned to the other squadling or not so much. He looked at her and just said the first thing that came to mind."Aren't you a little young to be playing genin?" So now he had met Xiaowen as well, and with that he turned around took a few steps and tossed his cig out the window."I am your sensei from this point on, We will train together, fight together and die together. Well, you guys might. I won't. probably. But you can call me Ban." what the heck did that even mean?"So what we are about to do is..."He was then going to talk about their team training excercise when he stopped. Counted how many people were present."Anyone know where the other squadling is?"He had a picture of a girl with pink and brown hair."Female, Odd name, maybe an immigrant. And Jack said he'd make "Kiri Great Again."

[ Emptiness ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Looking over at the secretary she saw that she was being signaled to come over. She nodded and stood up, gracefully walking over, and then stopped in front of the desk peering at the secretary's eyes awaiting her to speak. Her facial expressions remained neutral as she practically gazed into the soul of the secretary. "Is Jack ready to see me?" She asked curiously off the no nonsense secretary.

User Image
                                                  ◆¦ CHAKRAx 175/ 175 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 175 175 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                  ◆¦ WORKER / WORKERx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ KIRIGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives
                                                      Three Party Poppers
                                                      Four Chocolate Mint Clouds
                                                      Cookie Skeleton with Banjo
                                                      8 Chocolate, peanut butter filled ponies
                                                      9 Chocolate spiders

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Lanfaer
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Krissella Thanderveldt
Kirigakure's Secretary

___The others filed out without much hoopla, which the secretary was rather thankful for. In point of fact, having so many around unsettled her to a small degree, and this tripled in intensity when the immortal, Ban, came forward with his sign. Well, that would save her from telling the others of their prospective teams, at least. Reaching forward, taking all of the clipboards offered, the female turned her eyes to Lucifer, her expression one of uncaring, unfeeling dullness. Strange, this girl, whom Jack had taken under his wing not long after the creation of the new village. Like Takeda, she was from a place other than the normal Shinobi world, with a language Jack, as always, seemed fluent in. Since then she had taken up, largely, the role of observation, with hands that twitched for action and a jawline that clenched every time someone other than her was giving something to do. And so, when the Morningstar approached, Krissella reached into a drawer to her left, where special assignments were given to her. Taking out a rather large binder with a small grunt of exertion due to the weight, the female plopped the book down with a resounding thud!
___Sighing, Krissella turned her eyes upon the hidden ones that, presumably, existed behind their blinders. "Hello again, Lucifer. The Lord Mizukage is currently out, but he did leave me with instructions for you, a list of duties he would prefer you complete as quickly as possible." Turning the binder in front of her, behind the lip so the female couldn't see the instructions, the secretary turned to the first page with a neutral expression that quickly pulled down in frustration as a single lock of hair fell before her vision. Reaching out to gracefully tuck it back behind her ear, she took a moment to read the instructions before continuing on. "We have a temple in the works that our own dear Aria will be looking into the space for. The Lord Mizukage would like you to expand your knowledge into white, black, and wood smithing in order to help build not only the premises, but the defenses that will be put in place. As such, he has requested that you make your way to Mistress Magdala's shop at the Crafting Collective. There, you will learn all you can about the crafts requested, though there is room for you to branch to other branches if the Mistress permits it."
___

TheRealKiru

Odoeb

The Wolf of Asgard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Lucifer sighed as she was handed a binder learning she had a s**t ton of work to do. She left as quickly as she came.

(Short post is cancer)

User Image
                                                  ◆¦ CHAKRAx 175/ 175 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 175 175 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                  ◆¦ WORKER / WORKERx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ KIRIGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives
                                                      Three Party Poppers
                                                      Four Chocolate Mint Clouds
                                                      Cookie Skeleton with Banjo
                                                      8 Chocolate, peanut butter filled ponies
                                                      9 Chocolate spiders

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Lanfaer
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:21 am
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Berserker :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noémi took a lot longer to arrive at the base of the Sero than she would have liked. The plus side was she only fell over twice during the trip, and both times she was able to get up on her own. Legs burning from having to continue to hold up her small frame, the price of misused power. A couple of her children buzzed around her, flying aimlessly around her head as she continued to climb up to her destination. Soft humming was all she had to distract herself, the bar tune a small relief from her less than pleasant thoughts lurking in the back of her mind. She'd have to face it at some point but she'd rather save it for the comfort of her bedroom. Her mismatched eyes stared at the reception hall's door, taking a deep breath she pushed the door open and wobbled her way into the long room. A group of people stood near a window, conversing between themselves. A tall handsome man, a stoic girl, and a rather attractive older lady. 'What an odd group.' She thought offhandedly before walking up the the receptionist, placing her hands against the desk as a precaution in the event her legs turned to jelly under her again. "Ah bonjour! I was the in here earlier, but beecause the events earlier I wasn't able to the get my headband... as well as some other distractions. Oh my manners. My name is Noémi Clementine Lelièvre graduate of the academy, reporting for duty. Un plaisir." She announced, smiling brightly despite her discomfort, small bees landing on the girls face as she stared into the receptionists eyes. What was with this village and everyone being so attractive? She scratched slightly at the bandaging covering her right ear, nerves a jumbled mess as she waited for the woman to respond to her. She likely stood out, injured before she even got her headband. If the bandages against the side of her head and her upper thighs were anything to go by... and the less than stellar performance of walking on two legs. She was used to standing out though, reviled in even. Small smile growing the longer she held the secretaries gaze.

[Beennanza blow back posts remaining: 5]
[ooc: ever gonna get back to me on that pm?]

Chakra Pool:: [215 //255]
Stamina Pool:: [345 //345]
Kikaichu Pool:: [0,000 //2,000]

Quote; "Neither do I. You'd think that sort of thing would stick in a person's mind. You'd think I would remember how many bones I've had broken. You'd think I'd remember the stitches and bandages." He shook his head. "I don't. I remember that young boy sobbing in the dark. Clear as a bell after all these years." Chronicler frowned. "You said yourself that there was nothing you could have done." "I could have," Kvothe said seriously, "and I didn't. I made my choice and I regret it to this day. Bones mend. Regret stays with you forever.” :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Amnesia :: Miracle of Sound

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:37 am
User Image
  • __Shinomu Takaro

✧ | Genin | Kirigakure | Katon : Doton | AC - - - ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    | ✧ | Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Sensor : Resolution | | ⇣ ⇣
    ✧ | | | ┤ Forget Me Not ├ | Chakra 3 5 0 | Stamina 1 5 0 | ⇣

⇣ | The entire structure was humming. Shinomu eyed the stairs that led up to the office with mild distress, his eyes crinkling at the corners as he debated whether this was such a good idea. Honestly, what kind of Kage builds his home in a tree? Or rather, his office. What if one has a fear of heights? Not that Shinomu had a fear of heights. Lifting a gloved hand, he rubbed a spot just under his hat and below his hair line, sighing through the mask he wore. Did he like his appearance? Not particularly. But wearing the clothes he did allowed people to at least partially remember him so it served it's purpose to dress this way. Placing his foot on the first step, Shinomu started up the stairway as it wound up through the foliage of the great tree. What's it called again? Sero, or some other such strange word. He gave the leaves to his left a melancholy look, feeling bad for such a strangely named creation. Granted, rumor was it wasn't exactly a natural tree so maybe an odd name was appropriate "Oh dear." he stopped as the building came into proper view.

No windows. At least he'd discovered the itch that had been bothering the corner of his sense. The entire building was humming with chakra, wrapped so thickly with it that while he didn't yet have the skill to determine anything about it or what it was, he could feel the chakra. But...why didn't the building have windows? Wasn't that a safety hazard of some sort? Suppressing a shudder, he walked the rest of the way and opened the door, peering into the building Well, at least it's airy. he thought, stepping all the way into the building to look around. It was oddly shaped, long and filled with chairs and a small group of people. He wondered if all those chairs were ever all full or if the amount was just for show, mentally counting them as he approached the secretary. There was someone else already at the secretary's desk, however, and he halted with a nervous adjustment of his coat. He stood just to the left and behind her, looking around as he waited his turn Did I bring my notebook? he wondered, absently checking his pockets Oh, yes. Good. he patted his pocket for a second then leaned over, wondering what was going on before him. The girl was in rather rough shape and rather curious...physicality? Was that the word? Whatever it was, he leaned back and pulled at his mask once more, making sure it stayed up over the lower part of his face. | ⇣

⇣ | - - - | ⇣

⇣ |
    Lanfaer
    | ⇣

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Partygoer 500
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:35 pm
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂❝ X i a o w e n - L e u n g❞▂▂▂▂

User Image

Stamina - - { 305 / 305 } - - Chakra - - { 215 / 215 } - - TP - - { 10 / 10 }

Village : Kirigakure - Rank : Genin - Clan : Hakemoto

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

He certainly did play the part of a condescending jounin well, as Xiao stood at the ready in front of the man while he spoke with the muscular woman in front of him. Mocking her didn't seem like the best idea, given how tough the girl looked, but then again Ban seemed like the type that had a few surprises in him to overcome that difference in strength. After he had finished with him, the scarred male turned his sights upon herself, commenting about her age and how old she was despite being just a fresh genin out of the academy. "Young? How adorable. I could only wish I was young and full of life as the rest of you." She said playfully, wondering just how old Ban was to be making comments like that. Was Kirigakure really just including all shinobi at an older age than most? The academy class she was a part of was somewhat made of young children yes, but she was easily two decades older than they were. Maybe she was just overthinking a joke he made her way, or perhaps he really did mean it as a compliment. It was really hard to tell. The man then introduced himself and instructed the two that they were a squad now, training and doing whatever things he probably desired. Before he got too into it, he asked for their missing squadmate, to which Xiao had little clue as to her whereabouts. "I haven't heard the name, no. Maybe she's close by?" She suggested, continuing to softly hum to herself while standing and waiting for their missing member apparently.

xI N F O
    •·.·´¯`·.·•´Buffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Debuffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Active Techniques`•.¸¸.•´
    ● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Passives`•.¸¸.•´
    Mental Clarity: The cost for Xiao to perform a bloodline technique is lowered by 5.
    Momma Bear: Whenever in combat, Xiao is granted a slight boost in strength and speed to fight for those she cares for.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Learning Reductions`•.¸¸.•´
    ● Learn taijutsu one (1) post faster.
    ● Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
    ● Hakemoto [ States ] receive learning reduction bonuses as though they were both Bloodline and Taijutsu techniques.
    (When using the Dojo system, treat them as if they were Rank B Taijutsu)

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Disciplines`•.¸¸.•´
    Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
    Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Equipment`•.¸¸.•´
    ▣ Kunai [x8]
    ▣ Senbon [x7]
    ▣ Wooden Walking Stick
    ▣ Kasa
    ☐ N/A
    ""

Quote:

Aegon VI Targaryan

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:11 pm
    User Image
    Father | Kōnin | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Solid hearted | Home
    Chakra: 860/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 545/545 xxxxxx
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・]
    Gold eyes flecked with red were completely focused on the paperwork in hand. Inka had walked into the reception room with a thick folder open in one hand and a small stack of loose papers in another. A pen was held in the corner of his mouth, sharp teeth glinting with saliva. Another was held in the crook of the folder. Without even looking up, the Kōnin stopped in front of the secretary's desk and gave a small grunt. "'ny-ting phaw e?" He spoke to Krissella. A sudden crease came over his brow and Inka managed to manipulate both stacks of paper into a mangeable balance to quickly jot down a detailed note in clear handwriting with the pen already in hand. Once that was done he again managed to manipulate the various loose sheets of paper to make a neat little stack on the secretary's desk. It barely made a dent in his own pile and they were all devoid of the notes he had been making. Finally, Inka looked up and tucked the pen from his mouth into a pocket to speak clearly. "Approved for the Kage's signature." He explained. "Need me to sign anything off while I'm here?" Inka Hizara, the advisor to the current and previous Mizukage, was commonly called brash or intimidating. As he spoke to Krissella, however, it was with a level of respect in seeing her as an equal.

[ Quotes ]
    CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Lanfaer

[ Jutsu Used ]
    ... [ ... ] | Rank [ . ] | Cost [ ... ] | ... : ...

[ Attributes ]
    Strengths:
    • Agility; evasion and speed.
    • Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
    • Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
    • Grit; close distance combat.
    • Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
    • Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
    • Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
    • Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
    • Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
    • Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
    • Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
    • Suffocation; being buried alive.
    • Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
    • Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
    • Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
    • Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
    • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
    • Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
    • Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
    • 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
    • Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
    • Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
    • Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
    • Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
    • Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:54 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Krissella Thanderveldt
    Kirigakure's Secretary

___More and more, and this time a pair of genin alongside the new Consul of War! How odd that they would choose now. For a moment, Krissella actually took the time to look outside and see if a conveyor belt had been installed with a direct path from the academy below. Of course, such a possibility would be foolish to entertain, though she had to allow herself some small amusements in her daily life. So, sighing quietly, she once more took two different clipboards, mentally noting to connect a few more in hasty preparation, and placed them upon the counter tops for the two to grab. Whilst the girl she knew as Noemi, Krissella had only barely heard about someone of the boy's physique, though what it was..the details...they evaded her, something she was more than a little bothered by. Perfection, accuracy, efficiency. These three mandates relied on her ability of perception, and somehow...it was being fought. By what, though? What was she thinking about? Sighing in annoyance, the secretary looked once more upon the two figures, the mental clicking of the number of boards and people helping her jog her otherwise perfect memory.
    ___Sighing physically now as her eyes wandered, she was about to speak to the duo when Inka came forward. For the first time a genuine smile spread across her lips, though even this was small and seemly for a woman of high upbringing. She nodded calmly to the Adviser before speaking to him first, acknowledging his presence directly. "No, Consul, not directly," came the reply, her tone slightly wistful. The male exuded masculinity as thick as a miasmic cloud, something to shred the lungs and tear down walls that were better left untested. At least, for her, anyway. Shaking herself somewhat, she looked to the two Genin who had approached, and gestured to the clipboards. "These boards hold a questionnaire, forms, and other clinical work you must fill out before receiving your headbands. Once you have completed them you will find on your back page either a new Sigil, or an augmentation to the one you have already received. This will give you access to the facilities you need. Please, once finish, see our posted squadron roster for your instructor."
    ___As she finished, she looked back to Inka with that same smile. "The Lord Mizukage has left a clone in his office, if you wish to speak to him. Otherwise, the only remaining article to consider is a sign off on a proposal which, if agreed to, will be sent to the three other locations listed upon the parcel." At this, Krissella pulled forth from between her breasts a long, thin scroll on a chain. How it had fit, and why it was there, remained an unknown as she handed it out to Inka, her wrist turned upward to reveal a tribal tattoo on her wrist that was glowing warmly. A locked Sigil, one that matched the ribbon upon the scroll. Only Inka would be able to open it, and witness its contents.

BlackFruity

magcookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:08 pm
    User Image
    Father | Kōnin | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Solid hearted | Home
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・]
    Inka blinked, gaze briefly refocusing on Krissella after a moment of inner confirmation. The Kōnin grunted. "Think I'd be used to that title by now." He commented to the secretary in an absent manner - it was more an observation on himself, especially as Krissella was occupied tending to the Shinobi that had arrived before him. A steady gaze moved to observe who Krissella was addressing. "Ah," Inka gave a small tilt of his head to Noemi. "Bon-your, Noemi." He spoke, recalling (and obviously butchering) the foreign greeting she had used in first meeting him. "Do well." The Kōnin spoke, voice sounding flat, as if uninterested. He nodded to the clipboard - and then noticed there were two clipboards. Gold eyes darkened, the red showing through more intensely now, as Inka finally took full notice of the other Genin standing right next to him. Inka blinked, focusing down at the clipboard to try and see a name to match to a - what did his face look like? The Kōnin's eyes turned as sharp as the dagger resting on his hip. Was this brat using a Genjutsu?! Without knowing it, Inka's lips had pulled back into a soft snarl, disturbed and unnerved by his inability to actually take full note of the Genin that was under his care.

"The hell ya doin'?" He growled, all low and rumbling, shoulders pulling back and feet spread for a fight. Inka didn't risk taking his eyes off of the kid - partly to ruin whatever illusion this masked boy was manipulating, and it was an intimidation tactic he had no issue using. Long, nimble hands swiftly flicked the second (unpocketed) pen up in the air before they swiftly organized the papers in his grip to be placed on Krissella's desk, face down for security purposes. The second pen arced and began descending, and was caught without the brown haired Consul's gaze being broken from the new boy. As soon as it was in hand, Inka pointed the pen at the male Genin not unlike he would wield his dagger.

"Mask down." Inka snarled. "Name." Sharp teeth glinted, and the arms being free of papers revealed his attire - or lack there-of. The Consul of War wore a vest, padded and dark, with no sleeves and a high collar. Peeking over his otherwise bare shoulders, and from the under the hem of his vest's sleeves, were the edges of lotus flowers and water ripples. There was no colour, but the design was crisp, clean, and easy to decipher. What could be assumed were the flowers and ripples were two ends of a tattoo (or perhaps even his sigil) that broached over both of his shoulders. Despite the obvious aggression in word and stance, the tattoo, if perhaps only due to its actual existence, matched the implication of grace in its lines to the flowing lines of Inka's body. The hand that held the pen out like a weapon revealed another spot of ink. A koi swimming within an exploading circle of water.

Still itching against not being rude, Inka twirled the pen-weapon and gently indicated to Krissella. "A moment, Sweet." He spoke, still not looking away from the male Genin.

[ Quotes ]

Lanfaer

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
    Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
    • Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
    • Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:
    • Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
    • Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
    • Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
    • Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:49 pm
    Aegon VI Targaryan

TheRealKiru

magcookie

User Image

Ban
    Jounin Sensei- Ex-Everything ▪ Chakra 1230/1230 ▪ Stamina 820/820 ▪ AC:15000 ▪ Ryo:15000

[Emptyiness ]

Ban heard no comment from the buff chick so she must have been too embarrassed to say anything. At least she learn her place early. He then smirked at his young genin comment."Youthfulness like mine comes at a steep price honey." It seemed neither knew of the whereabouts of his squadling. He guessed they would just have to search for her."Lets go see if we can fin-" And as he turned he stopped. It seem like god had stepped in and hand delivered the girl. She matched the picture perfectly. And on the plus side she didn't appear to be bat s**t crazy. Little did he know, but it appeared Krissy was being a pain again. He walked over to the genin."Hey you're Noémi right? Good I'm your sensei. And those two behind me are your teammates."He looked over at Krissella."Could we get that head band too? I promise to bring the the clipboard and form back later Krissy."Of course knowing Ban most of his promises were bullshit.

[ Emptiness ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:05 pm
    User Image
  • __Shinomu Takaro

⇣ | So many interesting people in this small space. Shinomu tapped the toes of his shoes as he stood, bringing his toes up and down while keeping his feet on the floor. It was irritating, no doubt, the light tapping but hardly anyone would remember. That was his blessing and his curse. People who interacted with him, if only briefly, forgot him. They could yell at him for the tapping up to six times, even more, and still turn around and forget that there was even someone behind them in the first place. Recently he’d used the tapping as an attempt to start a conversation, to get someone to talk to him, to see him. But it never…seemed to work. Now, standing here, his tapping was a habit and he rocked slightly side to side, waiting his turn. The girl in front of him seemed to be covered or birthing bees from her skin. It was highly intriguing and he watched as they seemed to buzz with undue easy and very little concern about her person. It was intriguing if a little disconcerting. He had questions. But it was likely of little use. He continued his tapping, turning his head to glance at the group that had been there when he first arrived. A rag tag group, for sure, but not doubt there was purpose in their grouping. A team perhaps? A consortium of minds gathered together to debate a greater purpose in life? That second is unlikely… he nodded to himself, settling that is was more likely a team or a group of friends.

Tearing his gaze away from the strange girl, Shinomu took a step to the left as a man passed him to deposit some papers on the secretary’s desk. The man was older than he, shorter than he, but no less intriguing! What does consul mean? Shinomu wondered absently as he watched the manipulation of pen and paper with interest. Impressive dexterity, indeed. He cast the man a slightly envious look before the secretary spoke, quickly straightening and ceasing his observations of those around him to listen to her. As the secretary explained the meaning and reason for the clipboards, Shinomu watched the secretary’s momentary confusion. With it came a flush of guilt for Shinomu who could guess what was going on. No doubt the secretary was experiencing much the same frustration and confusion that his teachers had when dealing with him during registration. A struggle to remember the details that were so easy to read on paper but impossible to remember when he stood before them. Shinomu struggled to keep the apology that was on his tongue securely behind his teeth and lips. It was a habit he was trying to break because it, inevitably, led to more confusion and guilt.

As he went to take his clipboard, the apology on his lips despite himself, the man next to him also had a reaction to Shinomu’s peculiarity though it was one of the less frequent ones. As such, Shinomu had very little experience dealing with it: anger and hostility. Neither of those traits were something he was well versed in handling or experiencing. At the first of the man’s movements, Shinomu had half turned, hoping to see another stunning display of dexterity and found himself facing a very angry snarl and a hostile demand. Fumbling the clipboard, he simultaneously tried to flinch away from the sudden emotion and performed a little back step-twist maneuver to distance himself physically, he clutched it to his chest with both hands. He brought it up a little higher and leaned away from it, using it for the moment as a defense between him and the now angry man, he blinked at the question in confusion “Nothing?” he replied, his eyes tracking the pen as it arched up, he caught a brief glimpse of papers being placed down on the desk out of the corner of his eye and then found the pen was being held at him in a threatening manner.

Shinomu took in a deep slow breath and breathed out an “Oh dear.” he frowned as the man demanded he lower his mask “It won’t make it better.”, he warned but slowly released one grip on the clipboard. He lowered the clipboard as he brought his free hand up to hook a finger behind his mask and pull it down so that it hung like a scarf under his chin. His wariness was obvious in the cautious frown as he warily watched the older man for a reaction. Behind the mask, he was composed of handsome features. A straight sharp nose, high aristocratic cheekbones, strong but not overly prominent jaw around a slim mouth. Every feature should have made him at least partially memorable and yet unless looked at individually, he seemed…faded. Trying to look at his face as a whole caused the viewer’s gaze to slip from feature to feature, never taking in everything, only vaguely remembering an attractiveness. And even that memory would fade the minute the viewer looked away. His eyes were the most obvious thing to focus on, almond shaped and a brilliant green, but trying to focus on them without the mask…it was nearly impossible. It would cause an intense amount of stress for the man if he tried for too long to memorize Shinomu’s face, a result that Shinomu really wanted to help the man avoid “It’s nothing…it’s not a jutsu or anything I’ve done to myself.” he said cautiously, keeping his free hand up and palm out, his other holding the clipboard down and out from his side. But he was ready to whip that clipboard up if he found himself in danger of death by stationary “It’s just me. My name is Shinomu Takaro. And…I’m forgettable. Really, really forgettable.” there was a sadness as he said that, a disappointment. He lowered his hand after a moment, giving the man a slightly irritated sigh “Look…I graduated last week from the academy. I just want to get my headband and find my teacher.”
    | ⇣

⇣ |
    pa: Maximum four post interaction before the people he meets can actually remember anything about him.

| ⇣

⇣ |
    BlackFruity
    | ⇣

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:08 pm
    User Image

[・・・]
    Just because Inka was focusing on the strange male before him didn't mean he ignored his surroundings, and nor did he appreciate disrespect for another. Again the pen was moved, this time pointing to Ban. Not wanting to take his eyes off of the Genin before him, the pen was Inka's way of indicating who he was talking to. "You take Noemi outta here without her finishing that form and I'll blacklist your team to weed duty." He promised. "And do ya really wanna make Krissella angry with ya?" Inka's snarl twisted up at one corner, making his face show a viscious smirk instead. His words were edged with the implication that, out of the pair of them, it was Krissella that Ban should be most careful with. But whatever attention he had for Ban and his behaviour was diverted as the green eyed Genin spoke up for the first time.

The physical reaction towards Inka's aggressive stance and behaviour was telling of something, but there was still too little known. It didn't help that, even while the Kōnin was looking at the younger male it was if Inka was coming out of a deep sleep; there were features, details, fresh on the surface of his mind and he knows they are there and even what they are but some unperceived fog kept washing those details away. This wasn't natural! "What." He snapped, agitation and confusion painfully apparent. Inka's head tilted, short, brown, hair shifting and obviously thick. Dark eyes, flickering with gold and blood in almost equal measures, were narrowed and focused. Inka had leaned forward, feet shifting to keep his balance and ready for some sort of assault - be it from himself or the other he wasn't sure as it was more out of some survival instinct than anything. But that steady gaze flared, eyes suddenly darting across every newly revealed feature and almost instantly causing the Kōnin a headache in his frustration in knowing he had just seen the shape of Shinomu's nose but couldn't remember it while taking in the cut of his jaw. Inka stumbled a half-step closer, his free hand briefly coming up to press the tips of forefinger and middle to his forehead before lowering it again.

"The hell...?" He grumbled, disorientated and aggravated. "Cut the bull - no way this is natural!" Inka blinked, trying to alleviate his headache but it did little to achieve anything. The sigh of irritation from Shinomu didn't help matters either. Inka straightened and snarled with an audible noise and once again a pen was presented to the newly graduated Genin - as well as the bare skin of Inka's other arm. "Name - write it down." No way Inka was gonna let this kid go without investigating him further. He wasn't gonna believe this kid's... forgettable features were an actual thing - but the seemingly truthful air about him... Inka had to follow this up with Jack personally. If he found out it was a Sero-be-damned-to-the-flames Genjutsu, then there would be so much vengeance for daring to pull a stunt like that on him...

[ Quotes ]

Lanfaer

Grand Chevalier Haji

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
    Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
    • Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:20 pm
    User Image
  • __Shinomu Takaro

⇣ | Watching the man with trepidation, Shinomu found himself getting mildly irritated at the man’s insistence despite the obvious. Here he was, standing here, trying to look at Shinomu and he couldn’t accept that he was forgetting everything as soon as he saw it. And yet he still insisted! While the man snarled at someone who had come up to address the bee girl, Shinomu lowered both his arms before crossing them over his chest, tucking the clipboard under his arm. He took the opportunity to let his gaze roam all over the man, taking in the gorgeous tattoos, the interesting choice of clothing style (not that he could really talk) and the man’s general physical appearance. Strength in his shoulders and arms, perhaps a warrior class because of the bare arms. Sleeves often got in the way of specific moves, a fact that Shinomu knew well. Almost in stark contrast to the man, Shinomu was covered head to toe in clothing. He wore a full body skin suit, the neck of which composed what he used to cover his face and now acted as a scarf, black in color. Over that he had a loose jacket with a high collar, a thick series of belts pulling it tight to his upper torso. His shoes were simple, pieces of hard, smooth wood curved to his soles and tied on with strips of black leather. His hands, now folded in impatience over his biceps, were covered up to the last knuckle, leaving his fingertips bare to tap a rhythm on his arm. Truly, they were a study of differences. But both were wearing matching expressions of irritation at this point.

Turning his attention back to the man’s face, he noticed the growing headache for what it was and knew it’s cause. Once more then. Shinomu breathed in but then jumped as the man stumbled near him, not sure if he was being attacked or if it was merely the result of the headache. He eyed the man, listening to his growling and grumbling and found himself feeling insulted. “You are an intensely pig headed man.” Shinomu scowled at him, putting the clipboard more securely under his arm and reaching out to help until the man said there was no way this was natural. Yes, he’d heard it all before. Yes, he was used to being told that his very existence was impossible only for the person to turn away and prove he did exist. But…this man had reacted angrily, threatened him with a pen and was now suffering the result of a warning Shinomu himself had issued. He’d told him that removing his mask wouldn’t make it any better. He bristled and dropped his hand, eyes going angry “You’ve no right…to tell me my existence isn’t natural.” he said quietly, holding himself still “I know what I am. And I am what I am. the last part was stressed in almost a hiss even as the man snarled at him “Go to hell.” Shinomu replied to the demand made by the man to write his name down. He didn’t like being angry. He wasn’t the type to get angry though he was by no means a calm person. Shinomu had grown up alone, often and frequently to the shame of adults around him, and he wanted to be part of something. To have friends. Getting angry was not, as he had observed, a way to make friends. But this man, this angry, growling man, was not, he decided, someone he wanted to be friends with.

Shinomu reached out and grabbed the man’s wrist. His grip was strange, the texture of the suit on his hands ribbed so that he’d have better traction, and he took the pen with his left hand. Stepping inside the man’s personal space, he glared at him from maybe an inch away, the two nearly nose to nose. This close, the headache the man was experiencing might get worse…or he might see Shinomu very clearly. Whatever it was, it would be brief as Shinomu bent over the arm the man had extended to write the following,

Shinomu Takaro, hospital records would be better than anywhere else to go looking for me.

Once done, he stepped away, taking the pen and shoving it between the space where the vest met over the man’s chest. It was a rude, aggressive gesture and he regretted it but “Go to hell.” he repeated, angry at himself and disappointed. Every time he thought he’d finished meeting people who rejected his peculiarities, he met people like this. Straightening and taking the clipboard out from under his arm, holding it tightly in one hand, he gave the man a sullen look “Now turn away and forget me.” | ⇣

⇣ |
    pa: Maximum four post interaction before the people he meets can actually remember anything about him.

| ⇣

⇣ |
    BlackFruity
    | ⇣

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:14 pm
    User Image

[・・・]
    Inka's viscious half-smirk-half-snarl twisted into an even more more bitterly amused at the comment of his bullish nature. Lips parted and his jaw lowered for an open-mouthed grin. "I hear it takes two to tango, kid." Rilling the emotions from Shinomu was a small, petty victory, but it felt like some form of progress - as though whatever haze that was drapped over the black-clad Genin wouldn't be able to survive such heavy rustling if this continued. Still... it didn't feel like quite enough... the Kōnin needed to dig in deeper to this kid to get it. Inka could feel how close he was...! The crossed arms and irritated tapping practically left a sweet taste in the gold-eyed shinobi's mouth. Shinomu's heated words only caused Inka's aggressive stance to soften, as though seeing it as a sign of peace instead of aggression.

"So am I, Takaro." Inka warned, teeth still on display. "It was me accepting all my parts that you get this pretty picture before ya now. And, oh, you gotta get used to not being liked when you are you and not them." The Kōnin's eyes narrowed even more, obviously determined to focus only on Shinomu's eyes. When Shinomu reached forward to take Inka's pen and arm, it was received with yet another shift in the brunette's stance; softening, welcoming Shinomu in - which the kid did with more bravado than Inka anticipated. Inka blinked - his eyes were unfocused when they were revealed once more, his mindy in a small dizzy at the momentary lapse of focus on the shrouded kid. After a moment, the memories came crashing back, causing creases at the corner of the twenty-three year old's eyes. But Inka didn't blink again, just allowed the kid to man-handle him and kept their gazes locked together. Green - but the name of a shade of green still just wouldn't stay in his mind...!

Writing apparently done - that had taken longer than it should have, didn't it? - Shinomu stepped back while pushing the pen into the older male's chest, only for Inka to grasp both the hand and pen in a soft grip. Seeing more of Shinomu's features only served to worsen his headache and Inka found himself leaning in close to try and lessen the pain on himself. He raised the arm that had been written on so he wouldn't have to do anything more than indirectly look away from Shinomu.

Shinomu Takaro, hospital records would be better than anywhere else to go looking for me. The words said, and it made Inka's smirk soften.

"We're far too alike, Takaro." He mumbled absently. Looking back up, and frowning once more through the painful haze of memories reviving. "Nah, kid. That's what this is fer." He said, indicating to the message on his arm. "I ain't fer-gettin' ya anytime soon. Now," Inka continued. "It's hard fer me to say what use you are to me if I can't see ya, Takaro. So," Inka leaned in, head low and twisted to the side to look up at Shinomu, as though getting ready to sink fangs into the throat. "Get used ter me gettin' familiar with you. Maybe I'll take ya ter Hell with me. One day." Inka released Shinomu but didn't look away - forced himself not to blink.

[ Quotes ]

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
    Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
    • Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games