Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:13 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man chuckled.
"Thank you. I wouldn't as easily on stage as you do though. That song was of a play at school years ago. They practically had to drag me on stage." Maceál smiled gently at Fang. It wasn't easy to not just kiss him right there, but he restrained himself. To quickly probably wouldn't be good either.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:06 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang nods while he stretches out his arms walking into his room but Esmeralda did not greet him while he lied down on his bed yawning "so you hungry?

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:12 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál walked after Fang inside and just hung up his coat when he heard the other ask the question. Curiously he walked to his door and looked at him. "Who me?" Maceál wasn't sure if he asked Esmeralda or him. As he looked at Fang on the bed without Esmeralda he tilted his head a bit. That was passing strange. "Doesn't Esmeralda usually come to you first thing when you come near?" He could be wrong though. Of course he didn't know what she did while they were still in Rio.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:18 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang looks at maceal "I meant you and who or what is Esmeralda?" He asked confused as Amu's words ring throughout maceal's "a piece of our heart is gone as well to replace the part we give up to heal a another" as fang looks around his room where Esma's Terrain once sat was a tropical tulip plant  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man blinked surprised. He had heard Amu just fine as he was right above him trying to save him. But he didn't expect this. He looked at where she had been and he frowned a bit. However he also remembered clearly that a Lamia would go mad if their snake would be dead. He wasn't sure if the same went for if the snake just disappeared. Fang was doing fine.

"Food sounds good, why don't you think a bit on what you want to eat. I need to call someone real quick." Right now Maceál was more worried about Fang himself and he knew only one person that could help him on that, though he had not expected to be dialing his number this quickly. Maceál gave Fang a smile and walked off while he dialed Amu's number and walked into his room while his phone rang closing the door for a moment. Though he sure hoped Amu wouldn't mind him calling this soon. He also then just realized he had forgotten to give Amu his number, but perhaps his mother had.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:52 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang smiles as he tends to his room's garden humming while Amu picks up his phone "hello Macky what's wrong?" The older lamia spoke  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:59 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

It didn't take long for Amu to answer the phone. And hearing his voice was both a relief for the young man as it was a realization he may have spent to much time around his mother. Not that he minded that Amu used a nickname nor was it why he called. "Hello Amu, I'm sorry to call you so soon after all this, but it's Fang. It just seems of somehow." The young man really hoped that he wouldn't shock Amu to much so soon. But he thought it better to relay it then not telling anyone just in case. "It's Esma, she is gone and Fang doesn't remember anything of her. When he went to his room I found it odd she wasn't greeting him right away, but when I asked he asked me who are what she was." Frankly Maceál was way out of his league with all this, but if it could be harmful for Fang, he preferred to know on time.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:09 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

Amu sighted lightly "our snakes maceal have not just a piece of our soul bit our heart, fang knew before the spell he wouldn't just remember you but Esmeralda as well but she is here with me and emerald til fang starts to feel beloved once more" he said as he looks over at jael smiling "And maceal if he strays from you to a other then fight for my son as he would for you be careful and call me if you need help once more" he hangs up as he slides his phone into his pocket

Fang whistles softly "hey how about pizza is that okay Mac?" He walks into the room smiling  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál listened to Amu as he explained about the snakes. It sounded like Esmeralda was safe at least. Which explained why Fang hadn't lost it. When Amu spoke of fighting however he wondered a bit but before he could ask, Amu had said to be careful and hung up. Maceál sighed a bit as he looked at his phone. "How can I be careful and fight at the same time?" He muttered softly before pocketing his phone. Maceál would definitely fight for Fang, but if it came to physical combat he wouldn't make it out alive. Though he would, if it meant to keep Fang. His thoughts were interrupted when Fang walked into the room and asked about Pizza. The young man turned around and gave a smile back. "Pizza sounds great, Lo..Fang." He bit his underlip a bit before he rubbed his head for a moment. "You want to make it here or get some delivered?" He had almost slipped. If only he could just tell him what happened...Jael looked over at Amu wondering a bit. "Is everything alright?" Before she smiled and giggled. "I wasn't aware you needed the same train as me."

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:00 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang smiles "either is fine by me but if your really hungry we can have it delivered" he said before hugging maceal "thanks again for accepting me maceal it means a lot"

Amu looks down at jael "yup and maybe I just wanted more time with you jewel" he said kissing her hand smiling  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál was quite a bit tired if he had to be really honest, after all that happened today. "We could always make the pizza together" It was a small joke and he managed to give Fang a smile before he was surprised by him hugging him, though he hugged back instinctively. Even when Fang had forgotten about what they had for now, it really felt good to hold him. "You're welcome, always Fang."

Jael tilted her head some at his answer but blushed and giggled when he kissed her hand. After everything today she had such an overdose of snakes, she was almost getting used to them. And for her own son to turn into one was quite a shock. "I see, well your company is welcome Amu." she said and smiled before she looked at him, they were quite alone in this part of the train so it should be safe to talk about it for now. "What happened at the bar, I can't help but feel worried for them. Nor have I ever seen Maceál as upset as he was back at the bar since his father was announced to us as dead and lost at sea. And that change. Is he even still human?" Though it was a strange question from a mother maybe, it was clear she didn't mind either way the answer, but she was just curious.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:28 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang smiles "no thank you maceal" he moves back smiling "go lie down I'll order us a veggie pizza okay?" He walks to the room's phone

Amu looks at jael "yes he's still human the pendant around his neck is special made by my son, when us lamias become angry or sad we change into our lamia form but royal blooded lamias can change at will like me and fang" he said holding jael's hands "they'll be safe I know it in my heart"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:11 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál sighed softly as Fang walked off to order the pizzas. It almost the same as when they were together, yet it was now so much different. He sat down on the couch and leaned on the back of the couch. It was up to him now to regain Fang's love, yet he had never been on the assertive side cause he never knew how to say it. But he would need to find a way now.

Jael listened to what Amu said and regardless it was a soothing thought. Not that it would have minded but it would just have been a scary thought people could change just like that. "I hope you are right. Maceál can be quite shy and even though they have been together and he hasn't forgotten that he no longer knows how Fang feels about him. He tends to overthink such things."

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:06 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang talks to her the pizza shop smiling "okay thanks" he hangs up walking back into the living area happily til maceal's scent hit his nose thus making him blush lightly "what's with your scent Mac it feels familiar?" He said sitting beside maceal

Amu "well maybe nature will take its course besides fang is the one who f***** maceal roughly while maceal screamed out in pleasure...." he looks down at Esmeralda "You saw them then you made me say that out loud Esma?" His eyebrow ticked in annoyance "anyway I was going to say mating is natural to lamias as is breathing for example when a mated couple are alone if the dominant partner lamia intakes their lover's scent it's like the very incense we create the smell is intoxicating like devouring starfruit with coco beans"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man smiled a bit at Fang when he came walking back. Regardless of how it went, he was glad they could at least save Amu. This just meant he had to make sure Fang would remember he loves him and what they share together. Though his question came as a surprise to Maceál. He looked at Fang with a light confusion and tilted his head. "My scent?" He didn't think he smelled much different than usual. That blush though, he had seen it before. "Wait a..min..you reacted the same to the starfruit we ate together." Maceál could remember that clearly, that was where he had seen Fang blush like that for the first time.

Jael just listened to Amu but when he said that out loud she blushed heavily at the mention of it. "I...I think that was about more than I needed to know about my son." she said softly before she giggled. "I had a feeling something like that happened. Maceál wouldn't react this heavily to just anyone, Fang must be special to him indeed." She smiled to Amu. "Then perhaps it won't be that hard at all. I may have held him back to much when he lost his father. He was such a shy kid since."

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out