Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[ GM ORP ] The Cabin (WRAPUP P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:28 am
"I'm a fan of the keep pressing forward idea." Lex agreed with Rhys, nodding toward the fog. "I'm not sure what we're gonna find, but it's better than just standing in one place, isn't it?"

So Lex pressed on further into the fog, careful to make sure Rhys and Seren were close. "Is this common, at Deus? Shared fever dreams and s**t like that? Because this seems like something that would happen all the damn time."

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Lex
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Brunette, lanky teenage boy with grey eyes, a white coat, and a green scarf.

AriaStarstone

_ p a o cx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:54 am
[ Rhys / Seren /Lex ]
Seren gently tucked herself against Rhys, letting his hand go so that she could slip under that arm. With all the strangeness that was going on, and the scary and vulnerable feeling of not knowing who she fully was, or how she got there, she wanted the comfort of being close to the person she knew she loved, and who she knew loved her. She might not remember much, but remembering that meant she felt happiest and safest when close to him. She just hoped the second memory she had gained was wrong. And then she found herself pulled into another memory.

Quote:
CONFRONTATION:
Begin Memory:
She had done him so much damage that night, she knew it, because she was a curse. It was heart breaking, and painful, because she had thought she had broken free of that, coming to Deus, but instead she had proven how right her parents were about it. She had seen the pain in his eyes, she knew she had hurt him. Tonight... Tonight she was going to hurt him again, but she hoped, she really hoped, in the long run, it would help him. He surely would hate her for it, but he needed to do this. She waited for him to finish eating, then spoke. "You owe me a favor, I'm calling it in." Some talking about how he would probably hate her, pointing out he needed to get this out. "I want you to ******** talk to me honestly about..." Gestures of frustration. "Everything that caused this. What happened that caused that panic, why you fled... all of it. Because obviously, keeping it a secret hasn't helped you.", finally confronting the heart of the reason they had gone through hell these past almost two weeks.

She blinked slowly. Another memory related to being a curse, and hurting him... But this one seemed to involve her trying to help him help himself, even if she earned his hatred for it. She was not sure what to make of it all, but she tucked herself closer, eyes closing for a moment, as she listened to the two guys speaking. "Moving is a good idea. I do not know about the dreams. I barely remember that there is something called 'Deus,' and I'm not yet sure what it is. Hopefully we can find more memories as we go..."

_ p a o cx

Carhop Cavalier

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Seren Yong
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 5'8, wearing glasses, and celestial themed clothing. VERY long, celestial dye-job hair, blue eyes.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:38 pm
[ Rhys/Seren/Lex ]

He kept his arm protectively around Seren when she tucked in, more than happy to keep her close through...whatever was even going on. The close she was, the easier it would be to keep her safe, after all. It was the same reason why he made sure Lex was within arm's reach if something did happen. They walked in silence for a time, and he looked over at Lex when he finally broke that silence. Before he could answer his question though, Rhys found himself seeing yet another dream.

Memory
HUNGER:
She kind of just showed up at his door, looking for him because she was concerned. And then she managed to coax him out of his headspace enough to make him realize that he was actually hungry. He learned to love savory pancakes that day.

The afterthought of the memory was fondness, and he turned his head to give her a kiss to the forehead. Just a wordless gesture of affection, which had him smiling some when he turned back to answer Lex's question finally.

"Wouldn't be too surprised if this was really a regular thing," he said, shrugging his free shoulder. "I kinda just want it to be over, though."

Aria Starstone
Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:55 pm
OOC
exclaim THIS IS PART 3 OF THE ORP exclaim

That's right, you have a name. You've solved the most important puzzle, and the next is easier, your identity. Bits and pieces of memory of who you are, of what you've done, your triumphs, your failures, everything that makes you you begins to flow faster and faster now. It doesn't just bring memories, it brings a sense of disconnect.

Why are you trapped in here?.

The fog does not thin. Despite the memories returning, the door remains the only constant as around the fog churns.

Why are you here?

It isn't white, it's grey, and lingers to the skin, lingers to all clothing, wet and hungry and so, so cold. You feel the cold seep into your bones, you feel them ache, you feel tired.

Are you here?

But it is not over - it can't be over. You remember things, more now.

Here?

-The warmth of someone's smile-

-Struggle, power, conflict-

-Hope in a moment of despair-

- Hunger, insatiable hunger-

- And the hunger does not leave, no, not by far. What started as an aching as dull as the fog begins to build up, as your agitation ramps up, as it increases and then spikes faster and faster until-

- You

ArE

JuSt

So

HunGrY

Don't you see sa͍y̫͙̲̹̪͎͠ş̥̩̮̙̗ ͓̞̲͡a̛͔̫͖̗̞ voice and it is t̗̞̯͖̖͓h̦̯͝e ̺̻̼͠ͅd͉̩͇̬͍̪o̡̫̰̦o̪̺̦̺͖͓̞͞r͕̠̫̦̯͢
̷͖̞ and it has been there the entire time, waiting for you regain bits and pieces of
y̩̟͈̟̳̣͡o̯̩̥ṳ̫r̲̤͍̟͙̯̀ ͙̹̜̬m̷͖e̹̪̹̫̕m͖͚̜̥̩̭͚o̪̮͚̲̦̠̞r̡̬̝̦ͅi̮̗͖e҉̼̹̦̘s͚̼͉͇̩.͏̤͚

D͜o͈͍̘̦n̰̪̮͙'͎͕ṭ̯̮̖̙̟ ̗̖̬̮̮ͅy̙̼o̳̣ͅu̶ ̥̪͈̹s̸͍̠̱̳̩͇e̶e͏̺̳͈

̬͠
t͚ͅhà̲̜̘t͎̱ ̡̫̳̳à̬l͇͈̝͈l̫̯̹̣̹͕͉ ̛a҉̲l̰̞̤o̹̟̜n̫̩̥̪̺̮͓g͔̫̗͘

̶͇̝͖i͖̦t̠ ̗̦͙̙̟͇̼w̠͞a̵̞̤͚̼͕͖s̫̟̰͍̠̭ ͈̺y̘͉̱͎o̞̣͇͕̗̜̰u̟͔̟̼̩̰̻͝.

͍̩͎̠̭

MADNESS DESCENDS

gaia_star [ RECOVERED MEMORIES ]: At this point your character has recovered ALL their memories. Or a good portion of them. They remember who they are and their weapon does as well (where applicable).

gaia_star [ THE FOG ] Everything is grey at this point. It is as if navigating through an endless fog where the only variable shapes are other characters. You can also see the door, but that's just normal.

gaia_star [ THE ??? ] Things are happening much faster now, and you're not too sure if it's because you recovered your memories or because by the time you noticed it was too late.

• gaia_star From this point onwards, start an [ INSANITY METER ] at the top of your post for each of your characters. It starts at 0% from the first post.

• gaia_star Every POST your character makes, add +20% to their insanity meter. When rping that post, make sure your post corresponds to the INSANITY EFFECT below:

• gaia_star INSANITY EFFECTS:
    • 0% = Normal features, all memories in tact. 100% as you should be.
      20% = Voices of memories whisper, and they are all familiar voices. Paranoia. Accusations, shrieks, laughter, words repeating on loop. Your features begins to pale further into a deeper grey.

• 40%= Glowing yellow and/or blue eyes. Light cracks along your features, seeping a thick grey or black mist, like broken glass. The voices thicken, and you have a hard time telling them apart from anyone talking. Some of them are familiar, others are unfamiliar. You begin to question your reality and the memories you've acquired.

• 60% = Your mannerisms and speech are dictated by impulse now. Glowing yellow/blue eyes and thick cracks along your features seeping smoke. You no longer have much attachments to your physical body and feel more of an attachment to the fog. You can hear the fog beckoning to you.

• 80% = The fog begins to make clear shapes. You see it now: hundreds and thousands of amalgamations, and they all look a little like you. They talk to yo, these parts, fragments of you, these other fog selves and are as loud as the others around you. Speaking out loud becomes difficult and is punctuated often by repeating words that represent nothing. The madness has you.

• 100% = Voices - yours - theirs? Shapes shambling, it is you, it is all of you, all in this space, this SPACE - all a part of Her design. She welcomes you home.

You are home.

OOC

FEEL FREE TO RP AS LONG AS YOU WISH HERE, a final conclusion just to wrap the storyline up + bring rp points will be on NOV 20th!

- You may also bring this prompt into PRPS/drabbles/solos if you wish at any obtained insanity % prompt!

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:52 pm
[ Soleil ]

Where...

What was this place? How had she gotten here?

Soleil blinked as everything she'd forgotten, everything that was her, flowed back into her. She remembered her name, her sister, her home town back in Quebec. She remembered growing up with Luneria, playing games together, getting into trouble and looking up at the stares with wonder and longing. She remembered her first kiss, and her first...

So many firsts, and seconds, and thirds.

Deus and her recruitment, meeting Bjorn and how it'd felt when she held him for the first time. That instant bond. The searing heat of the Sahara, and the pain of having her ribs broken by that damn centipede. Atlantis, Creation, and reading each others minds. "Zane?" It was soft at first, a thoughtful frown curling along full lips as she turned on the spot, trying to find him. The fog was thicker now, clinging and cold. She can feel it soaking through her clothing to sink into her skin. Down to her very core to chase away the warmth, and as she exhaled, her teeth began to chatter loudly.

Tired, so tired.

Where was Zane? Where was Sid? Or Ever? Why couldn't she find them?

Memories continued to flicker though her mind. Happy ones, hopeful ones, and then hunger. Awful, insatiable hunger that made it feel like her body would consume itself for lack of something else.

What...what was that sound?

A voice?

Her brows crease, eyes closing as her head cocks to the side. She could hear, something. What was it?

0%  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:20 pm
[ Henry ]

It was so cold. Had he been freezing a moment ago? Had he been...

"Where am I?" His name was Henry, he was seventeen years old. He had an older sister named Olivia. Their parents had worked on nature documentaries, and they'd both died in a plane crash when he'd been little. He was afraid of the dark, saw things no one else seemed to. That was why Deus had found him. He was a hunter, a trainee. His best friends were Cami, Luka, and Lena. His weapon was, "Niceven?"

~Here boi.~

Where is here?

~I dinnae know.~

"Cabin?" He remembered wooden walls, wooden floors. He remembered a door.

The fog was getting thicker, colder. Seeping into him until he was left shivering, arms curled around himself.

He frowned as a series of memories flitted through his mind. Happy at first, but darkening until all that was left was hunger, and with it, a voice. "Do you hear that, Nicky?"

Do you hear that?

I want to go home...

0%  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:10 pm
[ November - 20% ]

All at once, he remembered.

You are November Nash Flynn.

You are 25 years old.

You have a brother named October.

You hate Lawrence Michaels.

Your best friends are the Plaids.

Kade Paquari is -

The thoughts tangled together. Nash closed his eyes, shook his head, just briefly, as though to clear it, and opened them again, feeling the bitter, clammy cold beginning to seep through his clothing to his skin. He wanted to sleep. In fact, he distinctly remembered sleeping, falling asleep next to Kade and waking up here and then...

It was still cold. And all he could see was gray.

I never liked you anyway.

I never wanted you anyway.

He was right all along, he was right, he was right, he was riGHT -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:26 pm
[ November - 40% ]

I nEveR wAntED yoU AnYwaY

His hands rose, covered his ears, spiraling gray fissures beginning to appear across his skin. One voice rose above the cacophony of the rest, familiar and snarling and sickly sweet, then faded back into the nonsensical noise; a clang of syllables and rounded out words. The green of his eyes began to fade, disappearing, replaced instead by a bright, bright blue that pulsed outwards, glowing hotly.

yOu arE nOt wORth It i HatE yOU

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:16 pm
xCarhop Cavalier

xiloveyouDIE

Toki: 0% Insanity

"Aaah! That's so cute! I wish I had flame familiars."

She bats at the fire ball. Adorable. She needs so many of these. Perhaps a summon or a pet...

"Yes, perhaps humans have some other kind of mating ritual. Chris, what is it? I must know. I certainly wish I had all my memories back. Love is s̴u̴c̴h̶ ̴a̶n̸ ̷̷̷I̴̱͕̠̰͐́̾́̀m̷̢̯̟͖̗͎̤͈͂͜ͅp̶̠̯̼̈́̂̌ͅo̴̩̙̳͖͕̍̑̊͜͠.̴̢̜̘̩͉̭̳̔̓͒.̵̛͇͐͆͗;̷̷̷̱͈̣̹̱͈̣̹̱͈̣̹͒̎͒̎͒̎̕̕̕-̶̛̼̮̝̈́̃̔̐́͆̊̓̿͊́͝"

Huh. What was she saying, again? She knows these two people, but when she tries to think about it, the details just seem so far away. What on earth was she talking about? Something. She looks around at the swirling fog. Was it always so very cold?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:25 pm
[ Joy - 0% ]

The memories came rushing back, the force nearly knocking Joy backwards and right into the door behind her. She remembered she wasn't alone before she lost who she was, but looking around, she realized that whoever they were, they weren't by her side. That was when she made a decision.

Bert's reedy voice came back to snarl at her foolishness. She was safer standing in one place, never moving or changing.

Joy didn't ignore him. Instead, she answered What are you going to do about it? Go away and leave me alone again? Do it! You're the one who chose someone like me to bond with, you're gonna have to learn to deal with me. She wasn't in the mood to cajole or play nice. Her friends were missing in this terrible, terrible fog and she was going to look for them.

No matter what her weapon thought. Taking a deep breath, the moon hunter braved through the fog in search of her unknown friends.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:14 pm
SIA (0%)

Sia's memories were clear. They were all she had. Without them she felt like she would not know who she was or who she used to be.

When her memories started coming to her they hitted her hard like a truck.

"Mamma..... papa."

As Sia started to remember as her memories started to slowly come back she crossed her fingers and hope that they wouldn't fade.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:13 pm
[ Joy - 20% ]

She heard a voice in the distance, possibly because she was listening for one. Squinting through the fog, she managed to make out a shape of someone. Perhaps, perhaps they were the friends she was with before her memories went to s**t.

"Hey there," she greeted gently, not wanting to spook whoever they were into thinking she was hostile. But the voices that suddenly started to whisper around her, however, were decidedly unfriendly.

What kind of behavior is that for a girl? Have you no sense of modesty? Have you no shame?

Hey, did you hear? Janet from Section A got pregnant! What a huge slut she must be. Weren't you friends with her? Are you as big of a slut as she was

Your father works his hands to the bone and this is how you show your gratitude. I wish I could say I'm surprised.

xdeathxbyxlovex

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:46 am

[Lawrence - 0%]

Remembering who he was wasn't all that pleasant for Lawrence, flashes of memory returning and washing away the fake memories he'd borrowed from others. He wasn't carefree, he wasn't any of the things he'd thought and he mostly hated his brothers.

It was, all in all a bit of a disappointment.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:00 am

[Lawrence - 20%]

He wandered because there was no other option, making his way through the fog. He remembered Rodney now and that was who he was looking for, ignorant of how pale he grew as he went along his way.

Save her, Save US.

No, please stop, please!

How could you do these things?

There were voices, strange hissing accusations, pleas for mercy and other strange sounds as he went, but he was used to them. It barely phased him after spending so long ignoring similar things when he was unmedicated.

He needed to find Rodney.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:25 am
Huni Pi

[ Sia - 20% ]

Now that Sia was kinda starting to remember.

Along with the memories She started to hear familier voices.

"SIA. What did you do?"

The memory of her Mom yelling.

hopefully she could focus on getting out from where she was. Hopefully she could figure out what was going on.

The fog that was around her wasn't so thick that she couldn't make out shapes. She could still see the door.

"What's beyond that door?"

She had to try and find out. She stopped trying to make it to the door when she heard someone call out.

"Who's there?"

Sia felt a little better knowing that she was not the only only person trapped here.

"Do you need help?"

Sia completely forgot about the door and made her way towards the owner of the voice.

(134)  
{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces