Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Metaplot
[Metaplot] All Hands on Deck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
BastetAmun rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:42 am
I Fly With Flames Fury
Rider Name: Aurelia
Dragon Name & Color Brown Wolveth

Quote:
71-74. While searching for the Southern Star, you encounter an alarmingly dashing dolphineer. He or she seems... surprisingly friendly, considering the company you've recently been keeping. It becomes readily apparent that s/he has amorous intentions and you may either stay and enjoy a night of it with the dashing dolphineer (facing the consequences of abandoning your post upon your return) or get out of dodge. If you choose to stay, please quote your Wingleader and let them know. The next morning you find yourself alone with nothing but the memory of your time together to keep you warm. S/he took everything you own, you shaffing deadglow.

Still not interested, says Aurelia.  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:01 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: L'nik
Dragon Name & Color Brown Hessianth

Quote:
You see a few ships on the water. Upon your approach, you're informed that none of the ships are the one you seek. It's up to you whether you choose to fly past or approach. If you approach, roll a D4 to see what happens:

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:02 am
demon_pachabel
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: L'nik
Dragon Name & Color Brown Hessianth

Quote:
You see a few ships on the water. Upon your approach, you're informed that none of the ships are the one you seek. It's up to you whether you choose to fly past or approach. If you approach, roll a D4 to see what happens:

Oh Faranth. The ships are not friendly. The Captain is actually quite a known pirate that's wanted in several Holds. She wears the sign of an Exile, and her crew look like they wouldn't hesitate downing a rider. Thankfully, you're not alone in your sweeps. When asked about a ship, the Captain claims they've not seen such a vessel. You're not sure you believe her. That said, she she does ask you to send her regards to Hestina...and you can't tell if such a greeting is meant as a genuine salutation or some sort of unspoken threat.  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 66 Total: 66 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:04 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name:Syas
Dragon Name & Color Blue Detlath

Quote:
A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:05 am
demon_pachabel
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name:Syas
Dragon Name & Color Blue Detlath

Quote:
A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

3. Not completely convinced by your platitudes, the cotholders nevertheless grudgingly settle down, with promises that they will be watching during the next Fall.  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 38 Total: 38 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:06 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: T'mor
Dragon Name & Color Brown Phylideth

Quote:
You find yourself bumping into some unaffiliated riders you don't recognize.
--If you're from Fire Storm: These riders are from some of the other Weyrs on Pern. They're simply checking out the coast on a rest day, and interested in seeing the black sand beaches of some of the islands. They're a friendly enough lot, ready to take some down time, and forget about Thread for a day. They invite you to join their part... but Duty calls. [If your character would ditch work to party it up with some new friends, then you'd better let your Wingleader know, because word would definitely get back. << And now you're in troooouble.]

(T'mor is a big boss, he can't. LMAO)  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:08 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: K'on
Dragon Name & Color Brown Alzarth

Quote:
As you pass Whitecliff Weyrhold, you find a young dragon in dire straits. S/he is unable to take off as one wing has become badly befouled, and the rider is in distress trying to keep him/her calm. Nothing you say or do will convince the rider that s/he isn't responsible for the predicament, but you're able to get the pair back to Whitecliff without too much trouble. You're not sure why Western Weyr has such a negative outlook on the Weyrhold, as the rider and dragon pair you met seemed friendly enough. [If you choose to pass, you are no longer eligible for future dragon prizes for the duration of this game. If you want the surprise dragon, quote Mr Cheri & Uta and we will drop a pet off for you!]

(I already won a dragon thru this prompt)  
SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:09 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Vennodren
Dragon Name & Color Green Nzambith

76-80. You have unwittingly stumbled upon a pirate's treasure trove. Just as you and your wingmates stoop to examine the glittering contents, you hear the sound of voices coming from the cove. If you choose to try your luck with the pirate, roll a D4 to see what happens!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:10 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Vennodren
Dragon Name & Color Green Nzambith

76-80. You have unwittingly stumbled upon a pirate's treasure trove. Just as you and your wingmates stoop to examine the glittering contents, you hear the sound of voices coming from the cove. If you choose to try your luck with the pirate, roll a D4 to see what happens!

1. The pirates are intimidated by the sight of your dragons and flee to the other side of the cove, allowing you to take some of the treasure for "evidence." As you fly away, you hear them cursing below.

(Roll is down a post)  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:11 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Danzik
Dragon Name & Color Green Eosphoth

Quote:
Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

SilverLutz rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:11 am
Did a dumb. This is for my most recent post.  
SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 75 Total: 75 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:14 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: T'sar
Dragon Name & Color Brown Adarith

75. You have discovered a wild wher clutch! It appears abandoned, though. Maybe the mother perished, as it looks like a fight broke out not too long ago. Are you sure you want to stick around to find out what happened? You may choose to snag one of the eggs to sell or give to a local wherhandler. From the underbrush you hear a low, rattling growl. Better get back on your dragon! [If you choose to pass, you are no longer eligible for future wher prizes for the duration of this game. If you want the surprise wher, quote Mr Cheri & Uta and we will drop a pet off for you!]

Mr Cheri
I’d like to claim a wher if there’s some still available <3

Uta
I’d like to claim a wher if there’s some still available <3

SilverLutz
Brown wher by Smerdle!

User Image

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 81 Total: 81 (1-100)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:14 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Lezia
Dragon Name & Color Green Erinyeth

Quote:
you find nothing but a lot of sun in your face while you sweep. Good thing you've got riding goggles.

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 55 Total: 55 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:15 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Karinne
Dragon Name & Color Blue Hrimnith

Quote:
One of the local holds is holding a Gather and they've invited you to attend as their honored guests. If you choose to join in the celebrations you will find yourself very much behind schedule and also in heaps of trouble. However, the local vintage is very good and you caught some promising looks from the holders if you happen to be a brown or bronzerider. If you're a white, blue, or greenrider they're friendly but not quite as awestruck.

(She's still not v interested thnx)  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 27 Total: 27 (1-100)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:16 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: A'star
Dragon Name & Color Green Miryath

Quote:
While the day started off sunny and warm, as the afternoon wears on the clouds build and a line of squalls form. If you're a brown or bronze rider, you are able to fly through the squall and fight the worst of the winds. If you're a white, blue, or green, you may either decide to fight the winds and fly through it (though your dragon might well wind up a bit exhausted afterwards) or you can turn round and avoid the worst of it.

Miryath pushes thru it because she's stubborn (and A'star regrets this)  
Metaplot

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games