Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[Mictecath's Hatching] Sing Me Anything (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:16 pm
The little green leaned against her sweet brother's touch, his words warming her hearts and easing the sting. Her tail ached but it was nothing compared to the realization that she had done wrong and caused her to experience her siblings ire.

For...me? The little green considered this possibility, as if she hadn't before. Aubergine Bronze was so wise, so clever, so good. Maybe I'll be someone's dream come true. She spoke, more to herself than her brother--as if she needed convincing.

But who?

Where?

How would she know? There were so many out there, so many people with so many different thoughts. Some where happy, some were sad, some were bitter. It broke her hearts knowing that she could only choose one, and it had to be just right. Who wanted this lonely little green, anyway? She could imagine all sorts of people who would not... and many she could imagine with her eggy sibling, and many she could imagine wanting her handsome bronze brother.

Do I have to go all by myself? She would much prefer to stay with her family. She could just live her life forever behind Pansexual Egg, if it came to it. That would be good enough, wouldn't it? At least until they left her alone.

demon_pachabel

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:18 pm

... neutral

The egg wobbled forcefully, discharging its rent-free lodger.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:20 pm

With a sad hwenk, the Pawprint Heart green went to collect her sister from the Sands where the egg had sent her sprawling. Oh no! The baby wove unsteadily to her sister, and booped her gently. Are you okay? she asked, concerned.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:24 pm
Rosania gasped a little as the poor remaining dragonet seemed to be thrown from its shell. Oh no! She hoped it hadn't been hurt in the process.

It was so good of its siblings to watch out for it. Rosie's heart took up residence somewhere in her throat, and she watched, transfixed.  

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:24 pm
Would you write yourself off so quickly, then? For one mistake?
The White Tiger Blue had focused in on that thought, turning toward Tyara now. He'd located the source, and it wasn't long before he came to a stop before her--there was no fear in his eyes, nothing to hint that he might expect the worst from this conversation. Truthfully speaking, he wasn't afraid. Not of her--never of her.
You shouldn't give in so easily, dearest. Marks or no, you're more than worthy of a dragon's notice--and I'll not hear any slander against you, either.

The Blue brushed up against her mind, waiting just a bit longer to truly make his choice. There wasn't a doubt in his mind now as to who his hearts belonged to, but they would do this on her terms or not at all.
I knew Dastcalakith wouldn't hurt you deeply. Not in a way I couldn't fix. He slipped his head under her hand, crooning softly. He kept you within reach for me--I may have lost you for a little while, but now that I have you, I won't do it again. Your Musaieth is here, Tyara, and I'll teach you more than any lesson could.

Musaieth breathed a sigh of relief, finally relaxing now that he had His here with him--all she had to do was say the word, and they'd be together. It was all he'd ever wanted, and he'd wait as long as she needed just as long as she'd keep him by her side. Now that he was this close, he could keenly feel the hurt deep within her--it had called to him like a siren's song, and he didn't hesitate to offer himself up as a comforting shoulder. That tragedy had left such lasting marks on His, deep wounds that had healed wrong; grief was a painful thing, and Musaieth would be the balm to what ailed her.

I will teach you to see yourself as I see you--as you truly are, my darling. My beautiful, incredible Tyara...I will be Yours until the end of eternity if you'd only let me. As you deserve.

User Image

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:26 pm
You don't have to go alone if you don't want to. Would you like me to walk you to the candidates? Aubergine Bronze offered. When Pawprint Heart came over he pressed his nose to her again as well. We can go make some dreams come true.

Because while his will was elsewhere, he'd been out and about for an awfully long time....and he'd not gone to greet any of the candidates.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:49 pm
The little green gave a small creel of surprise when Pansexual Egg gave a pointed wobble. Jerking away from it, eyes a bit yellow, the little green wilted once more. So many mixed feelings... but that loneliness was gnawing at her hearts.

A loneliness that wouldn't, couldn't, go away... at least not without Hers.

Her eyes brightened and she crooned softly at Pawprint Green. No, I'm not all right--but I will be. She assured her sister, reaching out to give her a tender nuzzle.

To Aubergine Bronze, she gave a little creel. Perhaps if you walk me around the Candidates, I can get one final look? One last little walk, before she made her decision. So many hopeful yearning hearts. Which one would be it?

Mr Cheri

demon_pachabel
One little walkabout should do it, I think.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:11 pm
Of course, my dear, One little walk? He had that in him for sure. Yes, that patience he'd been forcing his to practice was wearing thin in the wake of hunger and it would be time for Aubergine Bronze to take one last proper look as well.

Which he would as he made his way first towards the girls - a nice place to start a lap to look, yes? For his sister, of course. He...wouldn't do much looking there, but this wasn't about him.

In fact, he made sure that as he and Pink and Purple Zig Zag Green made their round that he wasn't standing in her way - yes, everybody take their look at his lovely sister! And of course, let her look.

Let me know if we need to go farther. Though he was now taking pointed glances off towards a certain boy.

Uta
Takin' sister on a walkie!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:28 pm
Aubergine Bronze was quite a gentleman, to walk the little green around the Candidates. While she was grateful for his assistance, and she did pause to admire the girls, there just wasn't something right with any of them. None of them were truly hers, though their hearts ached like a lonely island out at sea.

Admittedly, her own heart ached in such a fashion, but she wanted something more.

The more she saw, the more she could imagine them.

Someone beautiful, someone charming, someone who needed her as much as she needed them. She was so soft, so gentle, so frail and yet, she wanted someone she might feel safe around. Secure. Someone who needed the genuine, pure, and adoring love that she wanted so badly to give. Someone whose dreams could be shared, together.

Her eyes turned away from the Candidates, and the little green moved farther away from the crowd. Please hear me, beloved Vsilamer, though I know you are very far. Won't you share your hopes, your dreams with your Tiomanth? The little green was so desperate to be accepted, for it was quite a risk. Who she needed was not a Candidate, and might not want her, or want the life of a rider. And yet...

There was no one else for Tiomanth. This was it, this was all she had to tempt the woman away. Tender hearts, an undying love, and a desire to be together, forever. If you try, you will find me! Here I am, come to me! It wasn't an order, it was a plea.

If she there was even a moment's hesitation, this little green couldn't--wouldn't--bear it.

User Image

Mr Cheri

demon_pachabel
Hwenk! Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:29 pm
Dextelia and Green Miryaath

As Dextelia cut the meat into small enough chunks Miryaath would take the chunks from the table, snaking her head up there before the young girl even had a chance to pick up a piece to give to the young green. Dextelia couldn't help but laugh some at Miryaath's actions, she was glad to feel that the young green's stomach was not as empty as it had been, but she could still feel that she was hungry.

After eating a few chunks of meat, Miryaath turned her head to start looking around at all of her siblings. Her front feet moved before Miryaath reared up and placed her feet on the table before Dextelia put a hand onto her dragons head. "Stay on the ground, you can at least get up and look around between eating up don't climb on the table." She couldn't help but giggle some, watching as others came to the tables with their dragons in tow.

Miryaath grew excited as Dhruvath came into view being held by hers and the little green left Dextelia's side for a moment to move over to the pair, walking in a circle around them before coming back once they were seated. Dhruvath! They are perfect! They helped to dig you out of the sands! She couldn't help the wiggle that seemed to effect her tail as she tried to sit still once more and take a piece of meat that hers offered.

Dextelia raised a hand to Zelaya and smiled at her. "Your white is beautiful. Of course they all are aren't they."

ShinosBee

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:35 pm
His sister's appeal made, Aubergine Bronze was really feeling it now - he was tired from running around after all of his brothers and sisters, trying to make sure they were all taken care of. He'd more likely expire right upon the sands if he kept on keeping on like this and while the hearts were willing, the flesh and the spirit needed to stop waiting.

They had been looked upon by many of his brothers and sisters - how fitting, when he'd told dear Tiomanth that looking upon a candidate who would belong to somebody else was not a crime. He was not offended that His had been of such interest. But he'd not allow his tired little legs and hungry belly to dictate his manners. No, he was nothing if not regal as he made his approach, head held high as he approached the two brothers, each so willing to throw themselves into harm's way for the other.

Family is important - it is our duty to take care of and love them. Yes, even the ones who cause problems. Even if we blame them for splitting everybody apart. Mine may not get along all the time - or perhaps ever - but it will be my job to watch over them never the less. He spoke, privately so that Beelim couldn't hear it, to Besilin with firm conviction. While I hope you'll be happy to have me, I hope you will not take that I cannot live without you, my Besilin, as a great honor to settle the rest of your life upon. Because this is our beginning - there is much to be done. Many to take care of.

While he wanted to simply settle in the sand and take a nap, there was still much to do - like eat, and look to those who had already made their way back to the feeding tables.

But first...can you take care of what your Masoreth needs?

User Image

Faesinger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:47 pm

Oh. Quite suddenly, the Pawprint Heart green was alone. Well. Almost alone. There was one more egg, but...

She sensed that it wasn't ready yet. Doddling toward the Candidates with a creel, the dragonet peeked up into their faces. Which one was Hers? Was Hers here at all? Creeling again, she paused at Bherrus, sensing a familiar mind. Hello! Please, can you help me to find someone? she asked, her voice sweet and yet not... exactly musical.

Smerdle

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:49 pm
Bherrus

He'd been watching Pawprint Heart approach, but hadn't expected her to speak. When she did, he jumped just a little, then grinned broadly. "Oh, yeah sure! Who are you looking for? I know lots of people!" He totally did.

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:59 pm

Relieved that Bherrus seemed happy to help her, the little green cuddled up to his leg. She's a girl and she's beautiful and wonderful, and perfect! And I don't know where she is. But she's ... Mine? But where? Where was Hers? Her one, true match?

And... and she's... not very tall but not short, I think? Oh dear, the little Pawprint Heart green just wasn't sure how to describe the most wonderful being in the world. How could she? She was beyond description!

Smerdle

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items