Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply France
Johnson Residence (Paris) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:53 pm
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother
"Love Sea life, but looking for a new love." (Optional)
User Image

[Johnson Residence, Bathroom]
~" Blushes oh so very much ! * now how did that happen? I slipped again, ,,ty , and nice kiss my Captain heart " thinks yes let's get me dried off Captain redface I'd love to be a floral shop that offers beverages 4laugh *smiles* sweet Fitz redface you're a life savior heart ~

CrystBalfast

User Image
Norie
Mermaid /Meena's daughter
" Mother taught me ,home is where you make it."

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Hi , were almost done here, drying off =) " thanks Roxanne and smiles at them~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roxanne Johnson
3rd Year Paris Student

Almost done dad=) were off to find her some clothes , mine of course *smiles*
says Roxanne  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:02 pm
User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

[Johnson Residence, Bathroom to Master bedroom]
(Saturday, April 23, Late Afternoon)
I'm sure I have something that's your size, darling mate. Fitz said to a naked towel Meena as he picked her up and carried her to the master bedroom after drying her off then let Seb bring Luka in for Luka to be cleaned up.

Sounds like your family has a lot to learn about being human, Meena, darling. What would you like to call your Floral Cafe shop, Meena dear? Fitzroy said as he looked for clothes that are Meena's size to wear
Meena, as a mermaid and human, you're very beautiful with a mermaid tail and on human legs. I love you and I would love to spend time with you, darling mate. Thinking about when I saw you naked while I was helping you stand and walk on human legs dear? It was love at first for us, darling. You have the scent of lilac flowers and fresh strawberries after your shower, Meena. Fitzroy said to Meena in her naked towel while he saw her blush

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:06 pm
Parker Tremblay
Student (Sophomore)
"Go right for the goal!"

Meanwhile...
[Johnson Residence, Foyer]
Parker rang the doorbell after he arrived then parked his bike outside the house
Hello? Is anyone home? I heard some singing and came to check out who it was Parker said after ringing the doorbell waiting for someone to answer

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:47 pm
User Image
Mermaid/ Norie's mother

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" what do you have for me to wear my Captain? heart do I really smell that sweet? redface my won floral cafe shop , not sure, can we think of a name together? 4laugh love to get to know you too Fitz too heart , thanks for everything so far redface and yes, thinking about that..the bell? is that a bell?" says Meena curiously he was making her feel flush~

User Image
Norie

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Thanks for this white gown, wow, so pretty, Roxanne what's that, shall we go see? surprised " thinks she heard a sort of ring ,,odd~

Roxanne Johnson
3rd Year Paris Student

Think I heard the door Norie, you look wonderful wow! shall we go see? ahh it's the boy next door, were coming =)
thinks to respond Roxanne

CrystBalfast

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:53 pm
Parker Tremblay
Student (Sophomore)
"Go right for the goal!"

User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

[Johnson Residence, Master bedroom]
That was the doorbell, darling. We'll think of a name for your floral shop. In the meantime, put this on. Fitz said to a naked towel Meena as he gave her some clothes to put on.

Parker saw the door open. It was Roxanne and with her was a girl around her age, purple hair, blue eyes, this made Parker blush
Hello, Roxanne. I heard some singing so I decided to see who it was. Who's your friend? I'm Parker Tremblay, a sophomore in the same school that Roxanne goes to. And what's your name? You're really beautiful. Parker said to Norie.

OOC: Nice flower gown for Meena.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:15 pm
User Image
Roxanne Johnson
3rd Year Paris Student

Hi parker, this is Norie, she will soon be ny step sister =) and I'll have another brother too, step =) my father met a mermaid, and fell in love with her 4laugh believe she is coming to see us..
says Roxanne

Quote:

User Image

Mermaid/ Norie's mother

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" Thanks , nice shirt redface shall we go see who's at the door? " thinks and smiles at Fitz =) kisses his cheek~

User Image
Norie

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Hello my name is Norie, my mother Meena is also here as is my brother Luka 3nodding and thank you,,nice of you to say and* blushes* " my first time in human clothes see.. I was a mermaid redface says Norie shyly,~

CrystBalfast

OCC: thanks, sweet of you to say 4laugh  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:25 pm
Parker Tremblay
Student (Sophomore)
"Go right for the goal!"

User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

My shirt and shorts are a perfect fit on you for the time being until we get you some clothes to wear, darling. Fitz said to Meena who was wearing his clothes then kissed her back and answered the door.

I see. So your father will be remarried soon and you'll have a stepmother? That's nice and you must be Meena. Mr. Johnson's Fiancee to be, nice to meet you. My mom and I couldn't help but notice hearing your singing. It's wonderful. Norie, you look fantastic and beautiful.

Parker said to Roxanne then saw Norie's mother, purple hair, purple eyes and wearing Fitz's clothes. That's a nice picture frame of your birth mother, Roxanne. Sounds like soon you'll have two mothers when your father remarries. Norie, Meena, please tell us more about yourselves. Parker said to Roxanne and her stepmother and stepsister to be.

My darling mate is wonderful, she's really sweet, beautiful and loving. Right, Meena, darling? Fitz said to Parker.

Darling? As in the two of you are making plans for a marriage proposal? That's wonderful! Are you going to the Spring Festival tomorrow and did you meet anyone special, Roxanne? Maybe we'll see each other at the festival, Norie? Parker said to Meena, Roxanne's stepmother to be, Norie and Roxanne

Looks like it. I love Meena more than life itself as its love at first sight for us like a perfect fit. Fitz said to Parker, as Fitz held Meena's hand.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:22 am
User Image
Roxanne Johnson
3rd Year Paris Student

Parker, hi, yes I did meet someone, my sweet boyfriend Varian, he is helping theirr brother Luka, see they were all merm people who were transformed by Meena my step mom to be, so happy for my dad =) ,
thinks he's really in love, and I am too with Varian, were sure to go to the festival together =)

User Image
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother
[Johnson residence]
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" I think my sweet Fitz here covered everything Parker, I am a mermaid, love cooking, flowers, gardening, hope to I get to see human gardens too, and have a flower shop cafe someday, my kids got by under water, we are super happy to have met a loving single father and his family and friends " thinks thanks for the compliment Parker as she help Fitz's hand thank you, least this covers me redface maybe sweet Fitz will take us shopping, sure humans wear under garments too *blushes* that's another story *giggles*~

User Image
Norie

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" Parker, that festival sounds fun, never been to a human festival, will you be going? with your family? " thinks and says Norie,sweetly it was really nice meeting you biggrin ~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:40 am
Parker Tremblay
Student (Sophomore)
"Go right for the goal!"

User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

My shirt and shorts are a perfect fit on you for the time being until we get you some clothes to wear, darling. Fitz said to Meena who was wearing his clothes then kissed her back and answered the door.

It was love at first sight for me and Meena. She's really beautiful as a mermaid & as a human. She also has a beautiful singing voice that you heard earlier.

That's quite a story. Of course I am. Maybe there's be a GUTS Basic Training Course at the festival for me to compete in. Maybe you can stop by and cheer me on, Norie? Parker said to Roxanne's Stepsister to be.

I heard Parker wants to compete in the GUTS Extreme Arena, Beginner's League. GUTS is a Sports show Seb likes to watch. Fitz said to Meena

What was it like when you and Fitzroy first met, Ms. Meena? Oh and by the way, there's still time left before the store close for the evening. So you might want to get some clothes to wear for you and your children, Ms. Meena.
Other than that, I wish you both the best of luck on your upcoming engagement, Mr. Johnson and Ms. Meena.
Parker said to Meena, Roxanne's stepmother to be

It was wonderful as it was Love at First sight, right darling mate?. Meena, I know a clothing shop that's still open. How about it dear? Shall we get you, Norie and Luka some clothes to wear? Fitz said to Parker, as Fitz held Meena's hand and saw her blush.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:09 am
User Image

Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"That would be great Fitz my captain, sounds fun too , as she blushes towards him, my children do need some new clothes, but how will I repay you? a *GUTS Arena , beginner stage oh my!* Norie will surely go see that , she seems to already be found of Parker =) and yes, it was love at first sight for my Fitz and me redface " thinks Fitz was so thoughtful 3nodding ~

User Image
Norie

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" Love to go cheer you on Parker =) redface " thinks Norie sweetly, Luka you coming shopping too?~

CrystBalfast

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:13 am
Parker Tremblay
Student (Sophomore)
"Go right for the goal!"

User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

That sounds wonderful! See you tomorrow! Parker said to Roxanne's Stepsister to be.

Darling mate, my children can help you with your flower shop cafe dream and we'll teach you about the human world such as cooking and cleaning. My beloved Meena. Fitz said to Meena as they kissed.

I was glad to have meet you, Ms. Meena and Ms. Norie.. Parker said to Meena and Norie as he got on his bike and rode off.

Care for some shoes to wear before we head out to buy you some clothes, darling? Fitz said to Meena, his bride to be, making her blush more as their hearts beat faster

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:58 am
User Image

Norie
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"have a good day Parker, see you tomorrow =) can't wait redface " thinks to say Norie as she sees him drive off on his bike ~

CrystBalfast

User Image
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"That sounds good, I want to help around the house with chores and such what ever I can 3nodding you're so sweet thinking about me, some shoes sure, I don't know that any will fit me my sweet Captain, and good bye Parker say hello to your mom from us =) and my sweet Fitzroy , gerald hehe you're so adorable, as she kisses his cheek cutely sweetly ty redface " thinks to say Meena ~  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:07 am
User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

Cut to bedroom
I may have shoes that are your size, Meena. After we get you clothes, thinking about sleeping next to me when we go to sleep darling? Fitz said to Meena

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:21 am
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother
User Image
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" Fitz that sounds good =) and oh..sleeping next to you.. *blushes* yes 3nodding will your bed be big enough for us two? " thinks of asking questions, even though they maybe silly, feels her heart beating faster.. redface if you prefer I sleep on the floor, I can I don't want to put you out redface ~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:23 am
User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

Cut to bedroom
My bed is big enough for us both, Meena. You're my darling mate Fitz said to Meena as he gave her some shoes that her size

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

France

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out