Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
CHAT ROOM! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:56 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
i noticed too...looks pretty good...what do u guys think?
I think it is nice. biggrin
thanx everyone...ive been spending a lot of time on it ^^; any ideas on anything more?
Hmmmmm.... confused Maybe we could make a rule for the people who never go on. I looked at the member list and some of the people haven't even posted once. 3nodding
yeah ^^; there are a lot of ppl that havent posted, i kno...but what kind of rule?
Maybe it could be something like you need to post at least __ times every month or you get kicked out. Unless they contracted you or whoever has the job of kicking people out saying they are going somewhere for a while and they don't know if they can go on, so don't kick them out. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
i noticed too...looks pretty good...what do u guys think?
I think it is nice. biggrin
thanx everyone...ive been spending a lot of time on it ^^; any ideas on anything more?
Hmmmmm.... confused Maybe we could make a rule for the people who never go on. I looked at the member list and some of the people haven't even posted once. 3nodding
yeah ^^; there are a lot of ppl that havent posted, i kno...but what kind of rule?
Maybe it could be something like you need to post at least __ times every month or you get kicked out. Unless they contracted you or whoever has the job of kicking people out saying they are going somewhere for a while and they don't know if they can go on, so don't kick them out. confused
hmm...i try not to be so harsh about the post _times a month...i was gonna mail the ppl that didnt post yet and ask them if they really wanted to be a part of the guild sweatdrop  

Ashelux
Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:07 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
hmm...i try not to be so harsh about the post _times a month...i was gonna mail the ppl that didnt post yet and ask them if they really wanted to be a part of the guild sweatdrop
I guess so. It was in a guild i was in a while a go. Before i quit it. Well, if you need help in the guild I can help out if you want.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
I guess so. It was in a guild i was in a while a go. Before i quit it. Well, if you need help in the guild I can help out if you want.
allrighties ^^ i think im handeling it pretty well! tho i would like more active members if you could possibly find any 3nodding you could ask some of your friends to join! that way the guild will be more fun! blaugh  

Ashelux
Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:57 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
allrighties ^^ i think im handeling it pretty well! tho i would like more active members if you could possibly find any 3nodding you could ask some of your friends to join! that way the guild will be more fun! blaugh
Sadly I the only of my friend that like KH. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
lol xD  

Ashelux
Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:21 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
lol xD
Yea it mostly because tere is a lot of dinsey character.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
lol xD
lol, thats kind of stupid, because everyone i kno who played it who didnt think it would be good because of disney, still ended up loveing it!!! xD  

Ashelux
Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:25 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
lol xD
lol, thats kind of stupid, because everyone i kno who played it who didnt think it would be good because of disney, still ended up loveing it!!! xD
At the next Anime expo I am going as Kairi (pink outfit) with her keyblade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
lol xD
wow! that'll be awsome! ^^ how are you gonna make the keyblade? that might be a little hard, it has all the flowers on it! 3nodding  

Ashelux
Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:33 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
lol xD
wow! that'll be awsome! ^^ how are you gonna make the keyblade? that might be a little hard, it has all the flowers on it! 3nodding
not really. You have to use wonderflex. it's a type of plastic. There is a website called cosplay.com something like that where if you need help someone there will try to help you. they say how you could do the keyblade. I have about a year to the next one. I think i be fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
not really. You have to use wonderflex. it's a type of plastic. There is a website called cosplay.com something like that where if you need help someone there will try to help you. they say how you could do the keyblade. I have about a year to the next one. I think i be fine.
cool ^^ i hope it looks really good when its done! i bet it will 3nodding  

Ashelux
Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:50 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
the hardest part is how to mold it. Since you have to warm the wonderflex. so, i need to cut out the design in 3d in foam.
I fuge it out. I will show you and the guild a picture when Im done. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:43 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
the hardest part is how to mold it. Since you have to warm the wonderflex. so, i need to cut out the design in 3d in foam.
biggrin cool! ^^ mabe you can help some ppl if they need help cosplaying 3nodding you sound pretty good at it ^^  

Ashelux
Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:57 am
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
biggrin cool! ^^ mabe you can help some ppl if they need help cosplaying 3nodding you sound pretty good at it ^^
not really on a website there are lots of people do kairi so they are helping eack other. i am just reading thier posts. there are a lot of design pattens that you could use and you just have to change the design a little.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games