Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:04 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
yes you are most likely right" but ever as fearth said this her eyes were locked on the castle her eare ringing with a strang and wonderfull song

will's body began to become normal once more, but we are not staying around here said will, will come here Will said to the meck and it stoped eated the dragon and came right over will then jumped on the head of the winged monster and held out his hand to fearth

she didn't move right away but shock her head and then clumbered on to the meck with will her eyes looked glassesy and her white skine had a golden tent to it as thought she were taning

your changeing said will,do you know why asked Will as the mosther flew high in the sky to the north
"?! what,"
from her reactio you could gess she didn't
"i am ummm what the hell?" why am i turning tan?
some of the glasses look had left her eyes as she pondered this strange happaning
something in that casstle didn't something or something you ran in to today did something but i'll by gald when we make it to the 1st island in the shy Winda,that place will be something esle
"Winda? humm it sounds nice fearth yawned and tour her eyes away from the castle a small ping made her wince but she hid it well
"what is happaning " she wondered as she sat down and rested in a small conner nere wills side she didin't feel like being to far away at this time  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:10 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

she didn't move right away but shock her head and then clumbered on to the meck with will her eyes looked glassesy and her white skine had a golden tent to it as thought she were taning

your changeing said will,do you know why asked Will as the mosther flew high in the sky to the north
"?! what,"
some of the glasses look had left her eyes as she pondered this strange happaning
something in that casstle didn't something or something you ran in to today did something but i'll by gald when we make it to the 1st island in the shy Winda,that place will be something esle
"Winda? humm it sounds nice fearth yawned and tour her eyes away from the castle a small ping made her wince but she hid it well
"what is happaning " she wondered as she sat down and rested in a small conner nere wills side she didin't feel like being to far away at this time
will was happy that all seemed to be well,he was thinking to himself what will i do if the stone awakens,but hopefully it doesn't happen at the wrong time, a hr or 2 passed and then an another past and then finely Winda was in sight, i was an huge island that could somehow still in the air it was mostly made of stone and trees but it would make a great hideaway  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:16 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"?! what,"
will was happy that all seemed to be well,he was thinking to himself what will i do if the stone awakens,but hopefully it doesn't happen at the wrong time, a hr or 2 passed and then an another past and then finely Winda was in sight, i was an huge island that could somehow still in the air it was mostly made of stone and trees but it would make a great hideaway
fearth walked down that same dark hall were the eire light glowed at its' end she forced her feet to stop and tryed turn back a hidden force would not let her .
"Comme here girl!"
fearth schook her head and shut her eyes tightly her skin was now a heated brown "noooo!" she cryed outloud as a hand reached out for her.
she poped up her to sabers already in her hands . she looked around untill she meet Wills eyes .
a deep blush covered her darker skin, had she been talking in her sleep?"umm hehe i was just oh!!!" is that it ?.
she jumped to her feet and sliped the sabers back into her hands and staired at the flying island  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:19 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"?! what,"
fearth walked down that same dark hall were the eire light glowed at its' end she forced her feet to stop and tryed turn back a hidden force would not let her .
"Comme here girl!"
fearth schook her head and shut her eyes tightly her skin was now a heated brown "noooo!" she cryed outloud as a hand reached out for her.
she poped up her to sabers already in her hands . she looked around untill she meet Wills eyes .
a deep blush covered her darker skin, had she been talking in her sleep?"umm hehe i was just oh!!!" is that it ?.
she jumped to her feet and sliped the sabers back into her hands and staired at the flying island
a witch lives here said will im going to meet her maybe she could help us said will  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:22 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"?! what,"
"Comme here girl!"
a witch lives here said will im going to meet her maybe she could help us said will
oh ok wow it is so cool "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:27 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"Comme here girl!"
but she eats demons so it may not be to wise for you to meet she but come at your own risk said will then will started walking with out looking back to see if he was being fallowed five hrs later he was at an old town that once had a 100000 demons liveing in it but the only thing that was left of them was there bones, will walked around the town looking for the witch  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:31 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"Comme here girl!"
but she eats demons so it may not be to wise for you to meet she but come at your own risk said will then will started walking with out looking back to see if he was being fallowed five hrs later he was at an old town that once had a 100000 demons liveing in it but the only thing that was left of them was there bones, will walked around the town looking for the witch
fearth flowoed far behind will her mind spinning
"i am only half demon right the rest is angel so she wouldn't eat me right?"
she screamed sliently in her head she was driving her slef crazy and besides she could take caire of herslef...right
"hell yea" she thought and rounded a conner the many bones littering the ground made her haret skip a beet .
a tall shadow moved infront of Will and fearth hid herslef hehind a fallen house  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:38 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"Comme here girl!"
she screamed sliently in her head she was driving her slef crazy and besides she could take caire of herslef...right
"hell yea" she thought and rounded a conner the many bones littering the ground made her haret skip a beet .
a tall shadow moved infront of Will and fearth hid herslef hehind a fallen house
a women with blood red eyes and black hair walked outinfrot of Will she was 8 feet tall and had a cain/wand made of demon bones she wore a coak but she only looked 19 but was was 1000's of yrs older, hows life been treating you asked Will,fine said the witch i killed an angel last week and ate it i like eating demons alot better but if only i could find something to eat that was at last half demon i would be happy said the witch,i need your help said will,then the 2 of them walked in an old black tower  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:45 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"Comme here girl!"
a women with blood red eyes and black hair walked outinfrot of Will she was 8 feet tall and had a cain/wand made of demon bones she wore a coak but she only looked 19 but was was 1000's of yrs older, hows life been treating you asked Will,fine said the witch i killed an angel last week and ate it i like eating demons alot better but if only i could find something to eat that was at last half demon i would be happy said the witch,i need your help said will,then the 2 of them walked in an old black tower

stressed fearth slid down the wall had she just heard right? no noooo she couldn't have sweatdrop yes she had "stop ling to youslef girl" "oh the irany in this is almost funny but then agin this could be alife dath thing so maybe i should....
in about three mintes fearth had raced all the way back to the meack and sat huddled at its side hiding frim anything that wanted to eat her.

The tower was very old and help a thin spril stir case inside.
The witch lead will up to the top floor , with ease while Wills brod shoulders made it some what diffacult to move in some places.
once up steairs will sat in an offered set by the fire and tea /cakes were placed out for him .
"Now what can i do for you?" she asked with musty breath her eyes twikled evly  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:50 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

stressed fearth slid down the wall had she just heard right? no noooo she couldn't have sweatdrop yes she had "stop ling to youslef girl" "oh the irany in this is almost funny but then agin this could be alife dath thing so maybe i should....
in about three mintes fearth had raced all the way back to the meack and sat huddled at its side hiding frim anything that wanted to eat her.

The tower was very old and help a thin spril stir case inside.
The witch lead will up to the top floor , with ease while Wills brod shoulders made it some what diffacult to move in some places.
once up steairs will sat in an offered set by the fire and tea /cakes were placed out for him .
"Now what can i do for you?" she asked with musty breath her eyes twikled evly

my body been geting weaker or changeing,and i know someone that is not eatable that is chageing that persons skin was withe but now it is brown,im not sure what two do,  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:54 pm
oh i see
well you are slowly being pulled apart simple to fixe that though just drink this . with a wave of her hand a silver cup apried it smelled vile and the contents were a dead green .
"now your friined i belive is being summoned who ever it is you should keep a close eye on them the charm is mostly used by one who want to gain great power from the person they are calling for.
the best thing to do is to get as far away from the strong point of the charm or you could bring the person here and i could snap the like between them  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:59 pm
fearth
oh i see
well you are slowly being pulled apart simple to fixe that though just drink this . with a wave of her hand a silver cup apried it smelled vile and the contents were a dead green .
"now your friined i belive is being summoned who ever it is you should keep a close eye on them the charm is mostly used by one who want to gain great power from the person they are calling for.
the best thing to do is to get as far away from the strong point of the charm or you could bring the person here and i could snap the like between them

i think i'll was keep my freind form the stoung point said will after he drinked the drink,and i heard that you fond a way to sommon demons to do your will they say the only ones you can sommon is the ones you killed could you teach me how to do that asked Will  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:00 pm
williams_101
fearth
oh i see

i think i'll was keep my freind form the stoung point said will after he drinked the drink,and i heard that you fond a way to sommon demons to do your will they say the only ones you can sommon is the ones you killed could you teach me how to do that asked Will
the witch looked hungely at will
"for a price my dear only for a price .
twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:03 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
oh i see

the witch looked hungely at will
"for a price my dear only for a price .
twisted
ok said will,i'll be back some time then with some demons for you to eat,but that may take some time said will  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:12 pm
oh i know ... and i trust you will return so take this
the witch gave him a flower
"find a women that is pure of heart and holds love for only you . give it to her and you must speak her name three times then you shall be able to call apon your fallen demon foe or if you have any a demon alie
eather to keep by your side forever as a newly given k=life or to use and then throw it back screaming into thepits of hell, but she grabed wills arm painfuly tight oulling him close
"Do not forget me and my meal or i will devower you instead .
now be gone . the women vanished  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games