Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:06 am
Galantros sighed as he scrubbed behind his neck and where his ears would be.

GL: "Tormentors, the whole lot of you. No such thing as a private bath anymore... And no, I'm not really a kid anymore. I just technically turned into a young adult about twenty years ago..."

He blinked confused when Veni called for Rosemary. And then yelled for Jacob.

GL: "What's going on?"

- - - - -

Jacob entered the bathing area, hand over his eyes. He asked if they were decent, and once Rosemary put on a towel, Veni told him to open his damn eyes. The old lady spirit was too busy trying to grope Veni's behind the entire time to notice the necromancer had entered the room, which made for an amusing scene that confused Rosemary, wondering what her husband was trying to swim away from.

Old spirit: "C'mon you sexy looking thing! I'm a baker, and I wanna knead those hot buns! HAHAHA!"

Jacob just sort of stared for a moment, in shock.

Jacob: "Veni, you can see that old woman?"

Veni: "YES!"

Jacob: "...Great, since you two feed off of me, he must've gained my abillity to sense and interact with spirits."

Old spirit: "HOT BUNS! HOT BUNS! BUTTER UP THOSE HOT BUNS!"

Jacob muttered some words, and suddenly the spirit became visible to even Rosemary.

Jacob: "*Ahem* "SPIRIT! Stay where you are!"

Old lady: "Oh damn, not you... I've been trying to stay away from you ever since you came here!"

Jacob: "Apparently. From here on out, you will leave this man alone! You will give him his privacy and his peace of mind!"

Old lady: "Oh no! NO! Pleaaase! He's such an eyefull!"

Jacob: "You will obey spirit! Now!"

Muttering, the ghost vanished, flying through a wall, muttering swears about necromancers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:27 pm
"Still not man enough to bathe with the rest of the men." She at least had an illusionary bikini on. "Here let me get your back."

-----

Rosemary made a face at what she saw: an old woman or so she hoped it was a woman, chasing Veni around trying to grab his butt.

"I see dead people? I would have rather temporarily lost my marbles over seeing dead people. I don't want to see any lingering meals."

"Wait...if she was just like that right now...what did she do when I..." He groaned very loudly and sank more into the water with a sort of shocked violated look on his face.

Veni looked the most disturbed by what just happened than she could remember. Usually he didn't mind doing such things with just about anyone, but then again he was usually in control of the situation and only got serious with her. Then as she thought about it, she kinda looked a little disgusted.

A perverted ghost was haunting him, said Rosemary to GL.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:08 pm
Shortly after Cian's confession, Daphne left the hall way. She walked around the house, picking up a few things, dusting here and there, just out of nerves. "He loves me he loves me he loves me" was the constant refrain in her head. What am I to do? He loves me. She paced in the living room, ignoring the unintelligent yells she heard from the bath room. She had to think...what was she to do?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:28 pm
GL: "Well, bathing's supposed to be a personal thing >>; Preferrably in nice, hot lava... Uhmm.. That's okay, I can get my own back.. Uhmm... See?"

With a bit of effort, Galantos managed to make his wings grab a washcloth and start scrubbing his backside. It probably didn't notice that he seemed to be trying to wash up as quickly as possible, feeling as uncomfortable as he did... His aura started to leak out those feelings.

GL: "Perverted ghosts? .... creepy..."

He couldn't help but cover himself a bit more with his wings while looking around

- - - - -

Jacob: "I wouldn't let your imagine run too wild. When you can't interact with a spirit, they normally can't do much other than watch, creepy as it is. Hmm, this could pose a problem."

He glanced around the general area of the baths for a moment, looking for something that wasn't there. Jacob then began to chant, kneeling down, and drawing symbols in the floor with his fingers. There was a bit of electricity in the air, and that was it.

Jacob: "There... a basic spell to keep spirits from intruding for a short while you all bathe..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:38 pm
BlackMN frowned a little when he rejected her offer and found it annoying when he covered himself even more as if hiding from something. She pursed her lips together.

"You're not good looking enough for any ghost to want to spy on you. Hurry up and go then if you don't want to play so I can finish!" She swam away towards some large rocks in the water.

---
Rosemary wondered what would have happened if a similar situation happened yesterday.

"Too late. It already has and I am disturbed. Even if it can't do much than watch, I would rather not think of the situations it watched me under." He couldn't recall the last time he didn't want someone to touch his butt as much as he just did.

"Soo...do you want to join us?" Veni had a cat like grin on and lightly patted the water next to him. "We're both boys, it's alright."

He recovered fast.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:03 pm
GL winced at her remark, and his shoulders sagged when he realized how upset he made Black. All because of his own hang ups and shyness. It wasn't even exactly his society's fault, as Limbo had a number of cultures that had things such as shared baths. He was just the odd one in that way... ever since he had hit puberty apparently, he'd been worried about almost any act of his being seen as perverted, despite almost having not a perverted bone in his body (figuratively speaking). And now that he was half - incubus, it just made his head swarm more with it.

...He felt bad, to sum it all up. Real bad. His wings unfolded and he opened a small portal, reaching in and pulling out several toys that were apparently from his own bathroom. He tossed what looked like a giggly-goofy octopus with a bowler hat and monocle over in front of Black, the squeaky toy gently splashing to a stop.

GL: "I'm sorry, I'm just all weird when it's a public bath I guess... do you still want to play?"

He should calm down, he told himself. He's wearing underwear anyway. It's like wearing swimming trunks in a pool.

- - - - -

Jacob: "Well, as disturbing as it may be, in more heavily populated worlds, there's usually a 90% chance you'll have spirits watching you at any given time."

When Veni invited Jacob to bathe with him, the necromancer's eyes just sort of widened, and a faint blush came over his features. The man was actually a bit dirty and scruffy from the tumble he unknowingly took from Heegh the other day, but much like Galantros, he had hang ups about public bathing. The immediate, uncontrolled thought of "No thanks, I don't think I'm gay" came to his head as he gave his answer.

Jacob: "Uhm... Thanks for the offer, really, but I need to go take care of the dishes I left in the main room. I'll just uh... catch a shower a little later."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:07 pm
"Information that I would rather have not known."

"Yes."

Rosemary was about to head back to the girl's side when she turned to Jacob and glared at him. So that's what you think of him: A gay little pervert who just happens to be married to a woman. What exactly do you think he'll do to you? Are you insinuating that he'll cheat on me with you? Don't make me laugh.

Veni flinched a little at the look Rosemary suddenly gave Jacob for no apparent reason, it was a very icy stare.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:18 pm
At the sudden powerful glare he received, he couldn't help but wince.

Jacob: WHAT?! I don't think that of him! I couldn't control that initial thought, okay? I'm just not comfortable bathing with another guy! You don't have to bite my head off, Rosemary!

Jacob groaned, his mind full of frustrated gibberish and swears, and slapped the good half of his face, dragging his hand down in frustration.

Jacob: "Dammit, hell, s**t..."

Excusing himself, he went to go clean up the dishes he left from when he passed out.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:48 pm
"Turn that frown upside down. Boxers looks just like swim trunks and panties looks like bathing suits, so I don't get what was so embarrassing to begin with."

"Dammit, hell, s**t..."

Whispering, "Jacob sounds angry. I wonder what's going on over there."

That isn't possible, your head is far too big for me to bite off.

Veni looked confused. "What just happened?"

Rosemary returned and she didn't look too pleased. She stayed outwardly silent. Inwardly, no doubt the same with Jacob, they were having an argument blowing off steam in a way that was hard for either to tell who was saying what about whom.

BlackMN forgot that she had wanted to play a little and finished up quickly. Rosemary asked her if she would release Cian. So Black went and removed all the stuff that kept him in the room. She apologized for keeping him in the room for so long.

"If I missed something and you find it, don't hesitate to ask for it to be removed. Oh and Rosemary says it's not very likely she'll have me do this again."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:36 pm
GL just nodded when Black commented on Jacob's anger. When Black started to hurry up and get clean, he found himself doing the same, basically dunking himself under water to rinse off. He quietly and meekly excused him self, wrapped in a towel and a bathrobe as he went off to his office, where he kept some spare outfits from when he used to turn into a out of control demon.

Meanwhile, Jacob stormed into the main room, and grabbed at one of the dishes. It instantly shattered in his hand, sending glass fragments flying. He was momentarily shocked out of his temper for a brief moment. He tried to grab another.

*SHATTER*

Jacob: "What the HELL!?"

Gingerly, he picked up another plate.... for a moment, things seemed fine, so he relaxed a little... and then hairline cracks spread like spiderwebs on it... gritting his teeth, he shouted and slammed it on the ground.

Jacob: "WHAT IN THE FLYING FUC-"

- - - - -

Galantros bumped his head against the small closet in his office while getting dressed into a fresh set of clothes.

GL: "My God, that was the loudest obscenity I've ever heard"

- - - - -

Opting to use his magic to move the dishes into the sink, and clean up the shattered the glass, the necromancer stomped his way outside, slamming the door.

*WHAM, CRASH* The door shattered and fell apart, falling to the floor.

Jacob: "DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:17 am
Cian bowed slightly to Black, "Thank you very much. Do you know if....um...she is... if Daphne is...?" He didn't know what to say. For once.

When Daphne saw Black go up, she scurried back to her room, unsure what to say. She didn't know what to think of him. How to respond to him. What he would say. She was afraid but for a whole different reason!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:27 am
BlackMN flinched at the sudden obscenity shouted so loudly that it seemed to shake the house. She then looked embarrassed a little. When Cian began to talk, she tilted her head to the side. "I see your lips moving, but I don't know what you' are trying to ask me."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:30 am
Cian's head drooped, he actually had a blush on his cheeks. He had told Daphne he loved him and she...she ran off. He was actually flustered! "What I am trying to ask is...How is she? Has she said anything about...anything about me?" He bit his lip, wondering if she confined in any of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:11 pm
"Oh. Ooooh. She didn't say anything to me. She just hurried on by to her room blushing as much as a vampire can blush. Vampires are weird...stalking the people they like before turning them without their permission. If it helps she's single to my knowledge. You can stay to try to show her that you're not such a bad guy, but don't try to force her to leave. She might hate you even more again if you do.

You know she's always resented you for your connection curse. Maybe if you release it or if you can't and get Jac...the man who just yelled the F'word throughout the the house...to help you remove it, then that'll help you. But it's all about timing. You need to figure when the perfect time for it is. Even if you can't change her opinion, you'll at least know where she's at to watch over and protect her."

---

Rosemary from the bath area, "I hope that's not what I think I heard on top of the yelling. I thought he had better temper control than that."

The two vampires spent a while in the bath area. During that time Veni tried to calm Rosemary down. After they were finished Veni sought out Jacob after seeing the damage done.

"I think I know why you yelled earlier." heart

The cute looking elder vampire appeared before the necromancer with a cheshire cat like grin on his face. "Oh isn't this poetic justice? I can see dead people and you are now a monstrously strong human. Though the temper is a little odd, that's a personality trait of hers not a vampire one. She's had it for as long as I've known her, she only didn't let it loose as nicely as a human. I would rather have extra strength though than a seventh sense. I wonder if and what she got from you and you from me. Ohhh those are less obvious if they're there. I wonder what they could be."

Veni would have probably been more annoyed at Jacob than he was if he could remember most of what had happened yesterday. He didn't wake up irritated either since he woke up fit as a fiddle.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:19 pm
Jacob had been in the middle of pummeling what looked like a large stone figure with his fists and knife when Veni appeared. Large chunks would fly off the thing, before melding back onto the souless puppet. He stopped, acknowledging Veni, but then continued to beat the ever loving crap out of his creation.

Jacob: "Yeah... the dishes frustrated me, and the door moreso."

Jacob had to actually pause for a moment to think about the subject when Veni brought up what traits would be shared amongst them. He picked up throwing blows at the immobile statue again.

Jacob: "Yes... I do have to wonder what I'd adapt from you... and what Rosemary would adapt from me. I have a feeling though that this inhuman strangth is going to prove extremely frustrating for a while, though..."

A few swift and powerful movements, and the stone humanoid suddenly had holes punched in it's chest, and it's head sliced off from Jacob's dagger, the rocky sphere hitting the ground with a loud thud. Taking a deep breath, the necromancer seemed to be calmer as he let his creation crumble into tiny bits of rock and dirt. Physical exertion seemed to do the trick for him. He then studied Veni for a moment.

Jacob: "So, how do you feel? You look okay now."

- - - - -

Once Daphne's room, there was silence for a little while, now that Jacob had finished swearing at the top of his lungs. After a little while though, there was a weird "Boing!" sound. It was soft and quiet though.

*Boing*

*Boing*

Something then bumped at the foot of her bed. *Boing* *Thump* *Squeak!* Just as she went to look to see what was making that strange noise, a pink, translucent blob jumped up on her bed.

*Boing*

The creature was strange, with bright black eyes, and a cute little smile. It's body was vaguely see through, and rubbery on the outside when she went to touch it, though on the inside it seemed like it was made of some sort of goo, jelly, or slime.... Actually, inside of it, there was a familar, blue-colored shape.

Inky: "Wheeeeee! I'm riding the digestion tract!"

The poring, (For that was what the pink blob was called), burped, and just smiled in that seemingly semi-spaced out but cute manner.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games