Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:45 pm
'I will be able too. Wood Elves are know for their stamina and edurance.' Ayu looked at Dahlgren and she put her hand on his shoulder. "Are you ok?" She felt worried about him for some odd reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:52 pm
Dhalgren stopped for a moment. "You know, I really don't know." he said, voice echoing and sounding tinny becuase of his helmet.  

Mr.Navar

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:51 pm
"We should be entering enemy territory soon enough, as Dhalgren well knows. When that happens, then you'll see why you need an assassin." Takeshi had been silent the entire journey. Literally. If the rest of the group had not seen him start following them, they would not have known he was. He easily avoids stepping on twigs on the gound, and his light-weight leather armor softens his already soft footsteps, when compared to how they would have been had the assassin been wearing plate armor like Dhalgren's.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:05 am
Ayu kind of growled alittle. She shook it off and looked around. 'Now where can he be...?' Ayu had an elf friend that hid in enemy territory for a living. She knew he was he watching them.....from somewhere.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:36 am
Tiger rolls her eyes and looks to the assasin. "You could have come at a more heroic time." she smirks at him. "I figured you would have. You couldn't be done with us yet Takeshi." Ty rubs her nose and frowns, looking at Ayu, then looking into the forest. "There is someone that smells like you Ayu. They are a new smell... You know them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:07 am
Ayu smiles slowly. "So he is here." Ayu nodded. "He is a friend of mine...he stays in enemy territory for the elves...He is a year older than me..." She looked around and smiled. "Man where is he...he hides really good I can never find him! No wonder he always won hide and go seek when we were smaller."  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:17 am
Tiger points off to the side of the group after a second glance. "Try that way. You were looking the wrong way, you needed a hint." Ty shrugs, smiling a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:26 am
Ayu looked that way. "AH HA HA HA! I found him!" She ran off and brought back a boy. He had Black/Brown hair and alittle bit taller than her. He had a bow and arrows in hand. "This is Daiki!" He smiles and looks at the group. "Uhh....an assasin, a retired soilder, and you can morph...right?" Daiki was looking at Ty.

Gaia Name: Gothic_Alice
Character name: Daiki
Race: Demon/Wood Elf
Appearance:
User Image
Weapons: Bow and arrows, 4 daggers and a sword
Powers or skills: Can read peoples thoughts(control them through thoughts) and Can control Fire
Bio: Daiki and Ayu were both best friends and maybe more but Ayu and Daiki were split when she went into the army and Daiki went to spy school.
He loves having Ayu around because he loves compitetion and she is like a sister to him. Daiki also is sometimes the oppistite of Ayu.
Personality: He is sweet and sometimes competitve. He loves daydreaming but doesn't do it until he has time off. He lives to be best friends with Ayu and if she was dead and he could of help, he would kill himself.
Other: Daiki is like an assasin for the Wood Elves. He stays on enemy territory for them and gives them the enemies plans.

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:52 am
"Are we famous, or is it just that obvious." She asks looking amused, her fuzzy black cat ears swiveling, listening to the surruounding area. Her tail twitching in answer to his question.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:59 am
"Famous on my block.....heard all about you and your friends." Daiki smiles. "But I'm actually glad to see ya'll. No one has been around for alittle while." He nods. "I'm glad to see you too, Ayu, long time no see! How did the army thing go?"

Ayu smiles. "Not good...I couldn't command the army anymore." "Commander! Wow! That is unheard of! A girl commander!" Daiki smiles and laughs. "Not that unheard of..."
Ayu smiles but looks down.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:02 pm
Dhalgren stood quietly, taking in the situation. He shifted his Lorica armour (Lorica, or banded steel over plate, much like the Roman armour.) to a more comfortable position. He couldn't exactly see what was going on very well, becuase he had his visor down, adn it obscured most of ihs vision.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:10 pm
Ayu smiled and looked at Dhalgren. "Thats Dhalgren, Dhalgren this is Daiki." Daiki looks at Dhalgren. "Ummm are you ok?" Daiki thought it was funny that he had his visor down when it was dark.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:46 pm
Dhalgren leaned up against a tree. His yellow eyes loked out from his visor at Daiki. "Why? Do I look like I'm hurt?" He asked. He had never really known anybody who cared about how he was. maybe his best friend, but tha was a long time ago, when he was still alive. "I wonder how you would feel if you we- " He caught himself from saying that he was there at the last moment. "If you knew what happened here." Dhalgren raised his visor, and spat onto the ground. "Damned Easterners, and damn this forest." He said. He grabbed his spear, and continued walking again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:06 pm
"Ok I must of done something wrong...." Daiki looked down. "Great probably hates me!" Ayu put her hand on his head and smiled. "DOn't worry he has been thinking alot...." She pulled her hand off his head and walked up to Dhalgren. "Hey ummm Dhalgren...nevermind." Daiki ran up to her and they walked ahead to make sure it is safe.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:11 pm
Dhalgren turned to Ayu. "Not to be rude or anything, but how old are you really?" He asked. "I've got a lot on ym mind right now." He added.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games