Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:14 pm
Zack pushed him away and rolled his eyes. "Listen. Just chill out! I need time to think things over. But if you want to go killing yourself go ahead!" he flew off to his home where he could finaly get some rest. He entered his house and into his room. Zack layed across his bed and passed out cold. He hadnt slept in a long time now.

Xixi finished her shift and went to her apartment. She slipped into something comfortable, a night gown. She layed on the bed and sighed deeply as she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:18 pm
Tiger had followed but when she saw Strike she hid with her sugary drink, then turned into a eagle and followed Zack, then saw him fall asleep and she flew in the window and sat on the same couch here she first met Zack and silently drank her drink.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:35 pm
"I guess you don't really care, fine then my so called brother... You think things out... But I would rather die for love than for nothing at all!!!" Strike took off high into the sky. He just flew around, trying to cool off for a bit. Should I go back? Would he even care if I did? Sometimes I wonder about that man, my so called brother. He doesn't act like he cares, sometimes he hardly shows that he cares at all... I don't know anymore... Strike flew around and around, he kicked it up to his highest speed. Flying fast always relaxed him. He had almost circled the world in a few hours. He was about 2 hours away from being back in town. He had raced the sun around the planet. He never won, but he got back just in time to watch the sunrise on a new day. I'm going to Xixi's, I need some rest. She is the only one who truely cares for me... Strike landed outside her door and knocked. He waited a moment but collapsed from his tiring flight. "So tired.... but it was so fun....." Strike fell asleep infront of her door.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:32 am
Ty finishes her drink and takes off her glove and stares at her palm as she sighs she puts her glove back on and lays on her side for a nap  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:28 pm
Xixi woke and rubbed her eyes. She walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. The apartment was a little cold so she turned up the hot water. She removed her clothing and stepped in and let the water run over her head down her body and through the drain.

Zack woke moaning and ran his fingers through his hair. He hadnt slept that good in a while now. he rubbed his eyes and thought for a moment. Maybe im a little to hard or mean to Strike...but, hes always doing something i dont do often...or aprove of. Why me!?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:56 pm
Strike still slept at the door. The morning sun warmed him and he fell into a deeper sleep. As he slept, he dreamt of Xixi in a red dress greeting him at the door. She was blushing red because she had bonked Strike with the door, thinking she was just going to go out for once. "Yeah, sorry bout sleeping infront of the door." "Its ok, I'm glad to see you." "I'm glad to see you too." They stood there for a moment before the kissed. Strike smiled a little as he layed still curled up on Xixi's porch.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:01 pm
Xixi finished up her shower and wrapped a towel around herself. She walked back into her room and sighed deeply. She had been wondering where strike was. She shook her head and drops of water fell. she quickly got into her uniform for work and dried her hair quickly. She made her way to the door and grabbed her key. As she opened it she froze. She had hit something!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:10 pm
The door to Xixi's appartment bonked Strike right in the head. "OW!!! No, I was having a good dream!!! Wait..." Strike looked up and blushed. "Xixi!" Strike jumped up right away. "I'm sorry, looks like I kinda fell asleep on your porch." Strike rubs his head. "Ow, thats a killer door you have, he he" Strike smiles even though his head hurts pretty bad. "So, you going to work today, cause if you are, I'll just get out of your way." Strike stands there with a dumb look on his face. Yep, smooth as silk bonehead. Now she knows she is in love with a dork. High five yourself for that one.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:32 pm
Xixi blushed wildly. Her heart sank when she found Strike standing in front of her hurt. She hugged him tightly and burried her face into his chest. "Im So Sorry!!" She cried out. If she had known she would have slowly opened the door to see if he was out ther. She fell ill and didnt feel like working but it was her turn to run the place.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:41 pm
"Xixi, its ok. I'm fine, just a little bump on me noggin. Aww, come on, its ok, really it is." Strike leaned in and kissed her. "There, its ok. You look ready for work. Let me help." Strike put up his hand and saluted Xixi with a smile and a laugh. "Strike reporting for duty boss lady, he he"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:47 pm
Xixi giggled and placed a few fingers over her lips. She blushed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She cleaned off her tears and took his hand dragging him down the stairs to the resteraunt. "Good! I need a new custodian!" She laughed as she pushed him into the custodial area. "Now get to work."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:55 pm
"Yay, toilets to scrub and tables to clean. Wonderful..." Strike sighed in his sarcasm. He kept the place tidy as people came in and out. Cleaning tables, scrubbing dishes, cleaning toilets, the whole nine yards. The place almost sparkled. The people watched as he dried the floor he mopped with his wings. And when he washed a table, he warp dried it with small gust. "I think I'm doing well miss boss lady. The place is all nice and shiny!" Strike laughed as he looked at Xixi.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm
Xixi had her clipboard in hand and looked at the table with water spilt all over it. "You missed a spot shiny boy. " She walked away and tended to the register. "this is just great...we had been robbed a few days earlier...dads going to kill the person whose responsible...well thats only if i tell." She sighed and continued on about her buisness checking up on the kitchen a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:15 pm
"Grr, ok boss lady. You pain in the butt..." Strike mumbled. He worked hard all day. Oh well, he knew the fun would come after the restaurant closed. She was just doing her job, not trying to be mean. With a gust, Strike dired the spot. "Ok, all dry. Whats next on the list?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:17 pm
Xixi came back to where strike was after the last person left. She smiled and turned the sign on the door to closed. She came back and sighed deeply. "Sorry about that." She kissed his cheek and pulled out her key to lock up the safe. Xixi did so and walked to the front door and used a different key. "Alright out, I need to lock it."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games