Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Things You've Never Hear From KH Characters. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:15 am
TwilightDavis
dante_sparta
Sora: Knock knock
Axel: Whos there?
Sora: Banana
Axel: Banana who
Axel: Whos there?
Sora: Banana
Axel: Banana who
Axel: Whos there?!!
Sora: Orange
Axel: Orange who
Sora: Orange you glad i didn't say banana again.
Axel: BURN THE BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sora:..... stare it was just a joke man stare

(battle with xemnas)
Sora: you like apples?
Xemnas: sure....i guess. why?
Sora sad smacks xemnas in the face) how you like them apples
Kirby: I like apples
riku, sora, and xemnas in unison: SHUT UP KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!
kirby: eek eek crying crying crying crying

HAAAAAYYY!!! DON'T BAG ON KIRBY!!! (my best character in SSBM...)
ya me too. it's just my friend pointed out that kirby likes apples and we made a joke about what kh would be like if they put a kirby world in it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:41 pm
... Really? Hmm... I have judged you wrong... *said in cool, mysterious voice*  

pwnd_by_twlt

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:04 pm
xemnas: my name is not mansex it's manegg* !

* if you've watched fairly odd parents; you should know that episode "talk trash" where everybody meets wanda's dad aka big daddy

roxas: hello! cheerio! how's everyone this evening?
sora: it's MORNING YOU DUMBASS
axel: you ain't not gonna understand nothing nope nada
riku: my name is riku.. now gtfo of my lawn surprised  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:39 am
Keyblade Ninja

roxas: hello! cheerio! how's everyone this evening?
sora: it's MORNING YOU DUMBASS
axel: you ain't not gonna understand nothing nope nada
riku: my name is riku.. now gtfo of my lawn surprised

question eek question How does this one go? It makes no sense...  

pwnd_by_twlt

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:10 am
dante_sparta
ya me too. it's just my friend pointed out that kirby likes apples and we made a joke about what kh would be like if they put a kirby world in it.

Dear Lord, we've already discuss about what would happen if KH goes to Wii and I think it will be horrible. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:34 am
*sigh* ... I'm still concerned about that subject... Adding Pixar characters would be a whole lot more understandable... BUT OTHER GAME CHARACTER WORLDS OTHER THATN FF IS NOT OKAY!!!  

pwnd_by_twlt

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:04 am
TwilightDavis
*sigh* ... I'm still concerned about that subject... Adding Pixar characters would be a whole lot more understandable... BUT OTHER GAME CHARACTER WORLDS OTHER THATN FF IS NOT OKAY!!!

True, it does make sense since Pixar and Disney work together. And also it would make sense about FF worlds in KH too if Nomura isn't so picky about "not letting the FF world in KH". stare But I agree with you, no other game world in it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:24 am
Jisen Meizuki
TwilightDavis

True, it does make sense since Pixar and Disney work together. And also it would make sense about FF worlds in KH too if Nomura isn't so picky about "not letting the FF world in KH". stare But I agree with you, no other game world in it.
still. i think fighting alongside kirby would be fun.  

dante_sparta

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:24 am
*Organization are having a conversation*
Namine:*walks in and sings* First the worse, second the best, third the nerd, fourth the dork, fifth the witch, sixth the b***h, seventh the devil, eighth the great, ninth did crime, tenth the hen, eleventh in heaven, twelveth the cow, and thirteenth the pervert! *walks away*
Organization:....................
Xaldin:............. eek scream Hey, she calls me a nerd!
Xemnas: Better than mine. She said I'm the worst. Just how terrible could I be?
Axel: Really terrible with that zebra cloak. At least she calls me the great. *ducks from Xemnas' attack*
Xigbar: Well I'm better than you, she calls me the best.
Larxene:*punches Xigbar* Shut up! I want to know why I'm a cow?!
Zexion: Because you're a female and cow is a female too. However, I'm disappointed that she calls me a b***h. I mean, do I look like a female to you? *goes angst about it*
Demyx:*confused* What did Namine mean I did the crime? What crime did I commit?
Vexen: How should I know? What I want to know is why am I called a dork?! I don't look like a dork!
Lexaeus: Better than being called a witch. stare
Luxord: So, how did I become a hen?
Saix: stare You're an idiot.
Marluxia: Hey, at least I'm a heaven. You're just the devil.
Saix: *berserk mode* scream What did you call me?!
Marluxia: eek Nothing....... sweatdrop
Roxas: Why am I the pervert?
Axel: *smirk* Maybe you accidentally walk in on Namine when she-
Roxas: redface That was an accident!!! I didn't mean to-
*Organization arguing*  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:28 pm
axel : *looks at mirror* ...
axel : ....
axel : ....
axel : DAYUM I LOOK GOOD  

Keyblade Ninja

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:14 pm
dante_sparta
Jisen Meizuki
TwilightDavis

True, but then who would Sora talk to in his world? I don't think Kirby talks...  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:16 pm
Jisen Meizuki
*Organization are having a conversation*
Namine:*walks in and sings* First the worse, second the best, third the nerd, fourth the dork, fifth the witch, sixth the b***h, seventh the devil, eighth the great, ninth did crime, tenth the hen, eleventh in heaven, twelveth the cow, and thirteenth the pervert! *walks away*
Organization:....................
Xaldin:............. eek scream Hey, she calls me a nerd!
Xemnas: Better than mine. She said I'm the worst. Just how terrible could I be?
Axel: Really terrible with that zebra cloak. At least she calls me the great. *ducks from Xemnas' attack*
Xigbar: Well I'm better than you, she calls me the best.
Larxene:*punches Xigbar* Shut up! I want to know why I'm a cow?!
Zexion: Because you're a female and cow is a female too. However, I'm disappointed that she calls me a b***h. I mean, do I look like a female to you? *goes angst about it*
Demyx:*confused* What did Namine mean I did the crime? What crime did I commit?
Vexen: How should I know? What I want to know is why am I called a dork?! I don't look like a dork!
Lexaeus: Better than being called a witch. stare
Luxord: So, how did I become a hen?
Saix: stare You're an idiot.
Marluxia: Hey, at least I'm a heaven. You're just the devil.
Saix: *berserk mode* scream What did you call me?!
Marluxia: eek Nothing....... sweatdrop
Roxas: Why am I the pervert?
Axel: *smirk* Maybe you accidentally walk in on Namine when she-
Roxas: redface That was an accident!!! I didn't mean to-
*Organization arguing*

This one's pretty good blaugh rofl blaugh  

pwnd_by_twlt

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:04 am
TwilightDavis
dante_sparta
Jisen Meizuki
TwilightDavis

True, but then who would Sora talk to in his world? I don't think Kirby talks...

Maybe his friends would come with Kirby along the way or maybe he'll try to show Sora the way just like Tarzan? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:10 am
Jisen Meizuki
TwilightDavis
dante_sparta
Jisen Meizuki
TwilightDavis

Maybe his friends would come with Kirby along the way or maybe he'll try to show Sora the way just like Tarzan? sweatdrop
ya. that makes sense. i can imagine the possibilities of that attacks. or maybe have him as a summon  

dante_sparta

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:23 pm
dante_sparta
Jisen Meizuki
TwilightDavis
dante_sparta
Jisen Meizuki
TwilightDavis

ya. that makes sense. i can imagine the possibilities of that attacks. or maybe have him as a summon

YEAH!!! I can see that! He'll suck up a heartless and Sora will get a power-up dippending on the heartless! I see that linking into a way to clone heatless to fight along side Sora mrgreen  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games