Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:05 pm
She got up, stumbled and jumped into the room closing the door. "Ok, lets keep going," she said and grabbed a lamp. She limped alittle down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:31 am
Mia couldn't help noticing Ayu's limping. "Are you ok?" Mia could see very clearly ahead. All this place was was some very long hallway.

"Hmm.....so....familiar."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:53 pm
She shook her leg and it cracked. "I'm fine now," she said, "this is where they used to make people have powers," she added.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:23 pm
Mia glanced at all the things in the room that they had just entered. It was dark. Mia didn't exactly want it to be dark in this place considering that they had just been attacked by monsters and this was the place where they had been mutated.

"It's all slowly coming back to me....all the voids.....are being filled in." Mia turned her head to look out a window as she reached to hold her arm. Mia couldn't help but shudder as she started to remember all the things that happened in this room.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:09 pm
Ayu stepped lightly. "THe monsters got out the hard way," she said looking at the glass all over the floor. "I used to be a scientist here but supposedly I turned on them and tested an expirement on me," she said looking at the expirements. She went to one and picked it up, "This one is mine she said and took out the Leviathian. "I found the last one and it's still alive, I call her Artemis," she said and called her, "Artemis, Artemis wake up mommy is here," she added and the Leviathians eyes opened. Artemis floated above her hand and streched.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:38 pm
"Wow...amazing." Out of complete instinct, Mia reached her hand out to pet the leviathin. Mia rubbed her hand over it's head and tickled it's chin.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:44 pm
Ayu smiled. "I did the helpful environmet projects, I remember when they took u in, I ran out of the room crying," she said looking at the leviathain.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:51 pm
Mia looked confused. What does she mean?

"Why's that? You probably never even knew me? I mean, no offense, but I really don't remember you."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:12 pm
Ayu smiles and puts Artemis on her shoulder.

"I took care of u after u were mutated," she said looking at all the broken mirrors. "Even thought u weren't active you were still nice and when u ran away I thought I lost a friend, thats when all my problems started," she took at breath, "There is a rule here, no making speacial conections with the expiremints, well they thought I had and I had let u exscape," she said looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:21 am
Mia nodded. "I see."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:02 pm
"Ya but I think it was worth it," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:46 pm
Draconus drops to his knees, holding his head in his hands. Suddenly he cries out in pain. In his mind he sees images of men and women in surgical clothing cutting into his body, and, once he was closed up, injecting him with the contents of numerous syringes.  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:03 pm
Tiger turns into a white rat and slides under the door. The runs a little ways then changes back before she finds them. "Draconus!!" She runs to him. "Wake up!! Listen to me and stop thinking about it! There is a chip. Fight it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:43 am
Ayu looked over her shoulder. "I knew this would happen to somebody," she said and looked at the mirror. She touched and she pulled her hand back quickly. "Ouch!" she yelled and looked over at Draconus. "What should we do, Ty" she asked walking over to them.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:07 pm
Mia turned around and looked at Draconus. "What's happening to him?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games