Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:57 pm
((are those dreams some sort of fad? Am I supposed to have one to?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:57 pm
Ayu clmibed the wall and sat cross legged. "Artemis, the goddess of animals, came to me and said I bestow upon this human, the destiny of the great legends, but as I recall she said something about you two having the same drean," she said looking at Mia and Marcus.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:28 pm
"The Dark Father came to me and also said something about bestowing the destiny of great legends upon me," Marcus says, "He didn't say anything about you two, other than that Mia best understands my pain and that it would be to my benefit to talk to her."

(Only if you want to be in one of those slots on the first page. I believe ice is an option actually, and that would make the most sense for your character.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:33 pm
Ayu looked down. "I thought they would leave me out," she said, "They always do," she sighed and jumped off the wall.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:39 pm
"The gods work in mysterious ways," Marcus say, not quite sure of why he feels he must make sure this group is cheerful, "And from what I know the Dark Father is not one for caring much about the mortal world. I think the only reason he gave me any advice about easing my pain is because I've served the darkness so well." The mage pauses before adding, "It is through no fault of your own that he didn't mention you to me in that dream."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:55 pm
"I lost family the first time the ring came to Ruby Village, my dad died trying to distroy it. Then this time my brother died while he was visiting my sick sister in Ruby Village," she said looking at the ground. "I was taught never show your fears or emotions. We Sohmas always look at the bright side of death, even though it will hurt alot," she said looking at the sky.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:32 pm
"And I grew up convincing everyone I didn't have them," Marcus says, "Convincing them I didn't care about the looks of contempt they gave me, the whispering behind my back. Although there was many a time when I could have strangled some of the inhabitants, seeing the village destroyed, and those very people dead, fills me with a great sorrow." Drawing the ring from the hidden pocket in his robe he adds, "To think, it's all because of this."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:02 pm
"That thing is trouble!!!!!!," she said and looked down. "I lost all family and hope when that ring came along."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:09 pm
Mia nodded. Mia felt really bad for Marcus so she gave him a big hug to cheer him up.

"Well, at least you still have us!.....ok, I know that line is so cleched but please bear with me.........or at least, what I mean to say is that at least you don't have to bear pain alone. It's always nice to have someone you can talk to about your sorrows......that's something I learned from my master after my family moved to Etheros and I was still weaping over my father."

Mia jumped down from the wall and walked to the middle of the area and drew her sword. Mia slashed and hacked at the air before her. Mia took numerous steps forward and back and to each side. Mia practiced her sword-fighting skills for a while but at one vertical slash going up, the sword flung out of Mia's hands and flew upwards above her head.

"Aaaahhh!" Mia raised her arm over her face, thinking that that would protect her from the impact. The sword was just about to hit her, blade first, but then a pink flower swallowed Mia up and protected her from the sword. The sword bounced off the flower petals and striked the ground. After that, the flower sank into the ground again and Mia was there in it's place.
"Hmmm, looks like I have something other than the sword to start practicing."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:19 pm
She stares. "Woah, I wonder," she said and took out her sword. Her sword turned on fire and she dropped it. The fire went out once it hit the ground. "Dude that was weird!" she said staring at her hands. She punched the air and a fire ball shot at the tree. The fire ball distroyed the tree. "WOW!!" she said jumping up and down.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:51 pm
Mia looked amazed. "Geez....this could come in handy. Marcus why don't you try something out?"

Mia put her finger to the ground and a flower bloomed in a snap.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:04 pm
"Oh Mia look at this!" she said and put her hands on the ground. SHe ran and jumped up in the air. The flames from here hands made her fly straight up and stay there, she was floating in mid air like a rocket. "Oh this is fun," she yelled flying around like an idiot.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:41 am
Mia looked up and the sun had fully risen. Mia sighed.

"Well, the suns come up...I guess we should have breakfast first before we get ready to leave."

Mia looked around and picked up twigs, sticks and any other things that could make a fire. After the sticks had been piled up Mia put to big sticks on two sides of the pile and put another stick in the middle to hang her small pot on. Then Mia started to boil some soup for their breakfast.

"It should be done in a jiffy."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:51 pm
Ayu landed on her butt with a thud. "OW ok thats fine," she said standing up slowly. "Man that hurt!" she said looking up at the sky.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:26 pm
Mia giggled as she stirred the soup that she was making. Mia turned away from the pot and started to chop some carrots. Mia dropped all the pieces of carrot that she had chopped into the soup and started to stir again. Mia looked at Ty.

"Should we wake her up? Or should we give her more time to sleep?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games