Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:25 pm
*Jacob resisted the urge to give a pleased little sigh as Veni stroked his face, let alone the urge to hug up to him a bit. When Veni mentioned wanting to sit in something other than the chairs, he got up and headed for his door.*

Jacob: "Wait a moment, got an idea."

*He was gone for a few minutes, then came back with an armful of large pillows. He stuffed these up against the wall on his bed, grabbed a number of books, and sat up against them.*

Jacob: "There... it's 'sort' of like a couch now... You know, I think I'm going to purchase some construction potions soon, and expand my house by a couple of rooms. I have an interesting idea for a bedroom..."

*He picked out a few books, and placed them near Veni. He then fluffed the pillow behind his back and opened up a large book himself, full of small print and odd symbols.*

Jacob: "Well, let's see if we can't find anything on Rosemary's new 'pet'."

- - - - -

*Bithmar made idle notes about what kinds of blades she seemed most comfortable with, and made sure he had certain kinds still in stock. He also checked to see if he had certan potion solutions on hand that could be used for bloodlust training later on.*

Bithmar: "What think of current weapon? Is any good?"

*The current weapon was a strange sort of spiked wrist blade... Apparently as it slashed and stabbed it's target, it stole energy and tried to empty as much blood as possible (even though the simulation wasn't showing any blood, instead using a water-like substance as a substitute). The energy was again used to shock and paralyze it's target, earning it the name of 'Stunning Leecher'.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:20 pm
*Veni was pleased with the way Jacob reacted even if he didn't really react at all.*

*When Jacob talked about adding a couple rooms and having an interesting idea for a bedroom he said,* With a heart shaped bed? razz

Don't call him a pet around Rosemary. She might be annoyed. Imagine anyone could easily call us your pets and it would be rather insulting. If I'm a pet, it's by choice then.

*He began to skim the book he had.*

-----

I've never used anything like this one before, but it seems to be rather nice. My hands are still free to do other things than merely grip the blade so I could still hold a gun in it. I bet if I practiced I could probably sword fight still with something like this. It won't break if I accidentally missed the soft spot of a black hunter demon and hit their armor instead would it?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:43 am
*Jacob just rolled his eyes a bit, almost wanting to give Veni a playful shove*

Jacob: "No, no heart shaped bed. razz Or pink drapes... Or cupid shaped lamps, or ceilings with mirrors. No, I was thinking of a 'living' bedroom. The floor would actually have a type of grass growing out of it, and maybe use some trees in the corners of the rooms as supports. Best thing is, I know some types of nice plants that actually don't need sunlight, so we don't have to worry about windows."

*Jacob frowned a little, honestly a bit surprised at what he said in reference to Muerte.*

Jacob: "That was a bad choice of words on my part... Sort of can't believe that came out of my mouth, considering the amount of demons I've made friends with and helped out over the years..."

*He shook his head, and began to read, flipping through pages occasionaly. Time passed, and there was a growing stack of books that didn't hold anything useful on Muerte's situation. By this time, the necromancer had unconciously shifted himself into a more comfortable position while he read, leaning against Veni a bit. He found his eyes growing a little drowsy, due to the soft pillows and the rather soothing pitter patter of gentle rain outside.*

*Suddenly, he sat upright and began to read with a renewed interest. His eyes rushed over the pages as he absorbed more and more information. At times, expressions of disgust or shock would come over his features. Finally, he bookmarked the section of the book and closed it*

Jacob: "Well... I found something. Muerte was from a magical world of spanish speaking people that existed centuries ago. Their world was destroyed by the Niearcim... figures."

"They were a troubled world, with a ton of poverty and a rather restrictive government. They were raging war with another planet at the time. Muerte was part of a disturbing weapons project. The government would kidnap children around the age of two or three, murder any witnesses, and put them through a specialized 'training program'. This consisted of a huge amount of brainwashing, physical and mental torture, near starvation, and killing of the weaker children by stronger ones...

"They even made up a false religion for them to follow involving death as a cruel sort of god. They convinced the survivors that they were special, chosen by death. Then, once they were certain they had fully obediant killing machines, they used dark magic to bind their soul to an item. They had to destroy the body to do this, but the soul could sort of 'remember' how strong their body was. These items were given to special soldiers, even traded amongst them, as tools and weapons.

"It doesn't say how to undo the spell to set the soul free, but I did find something else. There's a small entry about Muerte here. A piece of a journal of the man who bound him to that sword. It basically says that Muerte was an unfinished project, but was desperately needed to fight off the Niearcim along with others. It also says that none of the soul-artifacts were found. The Niearcim are probably using their souls as a power source, knowing them."

*Though he was immortally cursed, Jacob was thankful he hadn't ended up like any of those children. They barely had a life to begin with...Knowing nothing outside of serving a cruel master.*

- - - - -

Bithmar: "Is very sturdy blade, made of melted mixture of black hunter shell, goblin claws, and certain metals and crystals inside Limbo lava ocean. Probably only powerful magic could break it... Also make it very expensive."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:30 pm
Oooo...I guess you wouldn't have liked watching yourself get bitten that first time now would you? That sounds like a nice room even luxurious for you. *Veni had his fingers walk across Jacob's chest in a teasing way for the next thing he said.* And you're even thinking ahead for possible future visits. You can still put a window in for ventilation if you want to, just set it out of the sun's path and buy a nice heavy drape for it.

*Veni pulled away and straightened up a little.* Heh...honestly the scythe goblins make me think of 'pet' with the way they are. Would it be insulting to refer to those ones that way? Muerte does seem like a lost puppy so calling him a pet might not be far from accurate. That reminds me...try to not really react if a vampire calls you dog, pet, stray or even slave tomorrow. To them you'll just be a human.

*When Jacob began to lean against him, Veni glanced at him but he didn't do anything or really move for the rest of the time except to flip pages or grab another book. He could easily hold still for someone and still be in the same comfort as he was before. In fact if Jacob hadn't of done it, he probably would even if he didn't need to shift much. It was better though he had thought that Jacob did that instead of him. The necromancer was at least a little different now than he was when they first met...he even thought he looked healthier somehow even if his looks don't change before he had his body restored.*

*Veni moved so he could lean to see what Jacob was reading.* Rosemary accidentally found one...if they can look like anything it must be hard to find them. You didn't even seem to notice something like that was up with that sword of hers. Do you think Coatli was using him as a personal energy source and that's why it took him a year to reveal himself because he was so drained?

Ah all I found was something on that creature our friend obsessively looks up...nothing new...basically said that not much is known about it except that it targets planets where the souls recycle themselves instead of going to the soul guiders and slowly destroys it...those types of planets must be hard to locate for Limbo too until they are dead.

*Veni looked at the kitchen.* Greg hasn't said anything and I don't think I've heard him for a while...do you think he made you dinner and just left it in there?

----

Isn't that basically what you've shown me is very expensive weapons on different levels of pricey? I'd like some time to think about which ones I'd like...though a non-breakable blade is tempting since I could put a lot of force behind it to probably stab through almost anything...but I do know one thing that I want to get that should make you a bundle; one of those elite soldier armors. I read a little on them out of curiosity of the difference between them and the normal soldier suits and one thing caught my attention. If I just think of a weapon or item in its pocket dimension, it'll appear in my hand. That'll save me a lot of effort of trying to hide uncomfortable things with what I wear and the time of drawing them out. I could easily decorate the pieces to make them look like accessories so they won't be as noticeable as say the hilt of a sword on my back when my hair is out of the way.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:11 pm
Jacob: "He probably got more energy and power as Muerte was imprisoned, so I think so. I really should try and chat more with Sephiroth about that. There's some disturbing similarities between that creature and Jiluzix. I almost wouldn't be surprised if they were one and the same.

...actually, I think I'd prefer that. Having one horrible, world-crushing demonic entity is bad enough."

*Just as Veni commented about Greg being so quiet, there was a knocking at the door to the kitchen.*

Greg: "Don't wanna disturb you Jacob, just letting you know your meals in a pot on the stove. I used one of those "locking" spell charms on it so the goblins can't get into it. "

Jacob: "Thank you Greg, I'll eat in just a moment."

Greg: "I'm going to join the others in the caves. G'night."

*Jacob went into the kitchen and found a pot of hearty stew, still piping hot. He removed the spell placed on it, and poured some into a bowl to eat.*

Jacob: "Well, I'm done with my research for today. After I eat, should we go and see how Rosemary is doing at that weapon's shop?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:21 pm
He usually seems odd when he talks about that creature and doesn't say too much about it. He only told me about it when I asked him what he was reading about. Actually there's two world-crushing demonic entities. Don't forget about Hi.

*Veni just stared at Greg.* He's quiet...

Yes we probably should. We just killed several hours and it's getting closer to sunrise.

*When Jacob finished eating he packed some things to stay at Veni's and took them to where Rosemary was. Rosemary had just finished up and purchased that armor and greeted them (not in the way she would have liked to) when they arrived. After they picked her up they went straight to Veni's place.*

*Veni's bedroom for the most part is very dark seeming with mostly pole lamps for light. In it is a large bed, a dresser, bed table, book shelf, closet, bathroom that actually has a toilet (hinting that he has guests in here more often than one would think), a large statue of a Roman naked man about to be hung on the gallows, and other things I probably forgot to mention. While Jacob was a preserver mostly of books and literature, Veni was apparently a preserver of art and some books. The next room was full of statues, paintings, and the like, including some things one would guess was Rosemary's, a little bed, and even what appeared to be a full outfit female of robes and a headpiece the ancients wore... well maybe Veni at one point and he had managed to save some of it. Jacob knew this wasn't his whole collection because Veni had taken him to a museum he owned.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:14 pm
*Jacob placed a small stack of his books out of the way somewhere in the room. He then looked over at some of the artwork Veni had gathered of the ages.*

Jacob: "Did you find anything of interest at the store, Rosemary? Oh, I did find out some information about Muerte...."

*He then explained everything he had discovered about Muerte's rather interesting background.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:47 pm
This will be your pris...er home for the day. Don't really want you to get into any trouble with our guests while I'm asleep, so I'd appreciate if you'd stay in the room unless you portal out of here...but please only for a little while for like food since all I have in here is some snack food in packages. Who knows maybe you'll sleep the whole time and thus we won't have to worry about it.

*Rosemary glanced at the bed thinking of a little BlackMN all curled up and still afraid of her.* As so that's why he thinks he's broken...they weren't done with him...

There were too many interesting things that made hordes of demons all bloody. So bloody that even goblin blood started to seem appetizing. Bithmar had to make it less realistic after a while. -_-; *Unfortunately for Jacob he got the whole picture.*

After explosives we looked at blades...I wonder what I could pierce with the force I could put behind a blade that doesn't break. I saw something I thought Veni would like to use...throwing knives that return.

I decided to think about what weapons I wanted to buy.

I see Veni reminded you to talk to one of our friends. You going to try to talk to him in a couple of nights?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:22 pm
*Jacob gave a slight smile and an arched eyebrow at Veni's near use of the word "Prison". He sat down on the bed, and took a few charms out of his pocket, placing them on Veni's bedside table.*

Jacob: "I could just pop in and out of Limbo real quick later to pick up some instant food. Not quite as good as a cooked meal, but not too bad either."

"Returning throwing knives. Ah, it sounds like a magical spell I have placed on my blade. It's useful for making a silent, ranged kill, then getting the blade back while still in the shadows.*

*He let himself fall back onto the bed from his sitting position, testing out how the mattress felt*

Jacob: "Yeah, I'm curious about some things with Sephiroth. Wonder how much he'll be willing to share. This mattress is pretty comfortable..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:48 pm
*Veni shrugged at the look Jacob gave him. Sometimes his home was a prison to him.* Don't forget to take a nice long shower before you go. Why don't you cast that spell on mine? It would save her from buying new ones, plus I'm content with what I have at the moment.

Maybe no one's asked him the right questions. He doesn't say much unless you ask him something. Heh you're going to be into comfortable beds for a while aren't you? Might feel better if you didn't have that chest plate on. I don't think you've sat on a comfortable couch yet.

*Veni just let himself fall from his standing position next to Jacob on the bed.* Ah the better mattresses of today...not as high on my list of favorite inventions of this recent century...the top one has to be the water heater with indoor plumbing. Warm showers are nice.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:20 pm
Jacob: "Sure, I can cast that spell on some daggers for you later Veni.*

*Jacob sat back up, and undid the clasps of his armor, placing it over where his books were. He then fell back onto the bed*

Jacob: "Yes, that does feel better.... hmm... warm showers. You know, I should try one of those now that I know it won't be stinging in any open wounds or hitting raw nerves..."

- - - - -

*GL stretched as he cleaned up the small mess of game boards they'd made in the living room. Everyone else had pretty much gone back home by now. Black was currently napping in a comfortable couch, P-Chan curled up next to her. Grabbing a blanket, he laid it over and was just about to head out of the room when his father came in.*

Alzamus: "Hey boy... can we talk for a minute? Oh... in my office area, let's let Black sleep."

GL: "Uhm, sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:42 pm
Well you liked the hot springs which was equivalent to a warm bath.

And if you have the right shower head it can feel like a massage in a way. *He sat up.* Of course it's not as good as having someone you like doing it for you, but it's still nice enough.

Did you see the paintings of Rosemary in the other room? *Jacob probably missed them since he didn't comment on them and I failed to mention them. When Jacob got up to look, Veni went into the bathroom and got ready for bed wearing what he preferred to wear which usually ended up being pajama shorts. He had put most of his clothes in a hamper in there, but set his vest next to the bed.*

*There were three of them total. Two were family portraits and one was probably her right before she died. One of them had a young girl in it (Rosemary), her father, and her mother. Another had the same girl but now in her teens, a young boy, and her father. The final one had just her in it and her demeanor made her seem like she glowing in it: a girl in love.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:38 pm
*Jacob admired the pictures for a moment, and couldn't help but notice how beautiful Rosemary seemed in them.*

Jacob: "They're very nice... beautiful."

*He came back into the room, noting that Veni had already changed. Packing rather extremely light, Jacob had put his sleepware underneath his regular clothing. He started to head to the bathroom to take off his clothes, but a thought struck him.*

*He burst out laughing a bit, but clasped his hands over his mouth. The mental image of him doing a overy silly striptease down to his sleepware in front of the vampires came to mind. Part of him then wondered why he even would bother going to the bathroom to change... it wasn't like he'd be nude after removing his regular clothes.*

*Shrugging slightly to himself, he pulled his shirt over his head. Part of him wondered if he... Why not. He certainly was feeling rather out of character lately.*

*and so, he did a goofy strip tease, down to his pajamas.* razz  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:21 pm
*The vampires stared at him in shock...well Rosemary started doing that first knowing exactly what he was thinking. Veni began laughing and wanting to watch the show, and waited until Jacob was done before he buried his face in a pillow. Both tried to whistle and whoot, but failed miserably due to laughing.*

*When Veni calmed down a little he approached Jacob and put a dollar in the elastic part of his boxers. Rosemary on the other hand smacked his butt on the way to the bathroom to change. It took her a little longer than it did the boys because well she's a girl and girls take forever. She came out in a night slip.*

Great boxers! When did you get them? They look like something Galantros would jokingly buy someone.

Oh I forgot to mention that I do have drinks in here, but they're mostly alcohol. *He pointed to where they were at, turned around, and shook his head as he chuckled still.* You haven't sneaked any already while I wasn't looking have you?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:40 pm
*Jacob started laughing as well half way through his 'strip'. He had to stop when he went to take off his pants, because he almost pulled his boxers down as well by accident. When Rosemary smacked his butt, he jumped in the air a bit. He hadn't been expecting that*

Jacob: "Gah! Apparently Galantros helped some demons buy them for me for a birthday one year."

*He then fell back onto the bed, and held up the dollar bill. He was about to give it back to Veni, but instead started folding it. When he was finished, the bill was in the shape of one of those hopping paper frogs. He looked at it, amused, and placed it on Veni's knee*

Jacob: "Well, guess I finally got it. No, I didn't have anything to drink."

*He was still laughing a bit as he slump forward a little, chuckles escaping his lungs at what he just did. It felt silly, but good at the same time. Hmm.. alcohol. I don't recall ever really drinking the stuff. Do I really want to try some?*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games