Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:22 pm
Mityl led Oak towards the fearie court sparing him the scenic route and cut straight to the thrones. she left Oak in the doorway and knelt before queen Titanya.
"My queen."
titanya: "Rise my child. I already heard rumors of what you've done, your presence here confirms it. give me one reason not to destroy you."
"because my loyalty is only to my people. I am protector, I am guardian, I am as Cerberus."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:42 pm
"And i will give you another, Because i wont let you kill her without a fight. Not the woman i love."  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:30 am
at Oak's words Titanya looked at him as if seeing him for the first time. needless to say she glared at him.
Titanya: "let me guess..he is as Cerberus too?"
"yes my queen."
Titanya: "who does he choose to serve?"
"he wishes to serve you my queen."
Titanya: "....a wise decision."
Titanya sighed and rose from her ivory throne.
Titanya: "you know my husband will not be pleased with this news..."
and with that she left striding confidently away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:10 pm
Keely laid back lazily in the grass.I had the wierdest dream...I was...Keely froze for a second.."No! I don't wanna remember!!Its scawyyy!!"She squeezed her eyes shut"But its like I can't forget that painful feeling,going into shock feeling that something plunge right through
me. Blood everywhere"Keely squeals"I hate the sight of blood.."she whimpers and starts to cry a little"I don't understand after I performed that powerful healing spell its like I started having flashbacks of that Saarah girl's life.

Precious_Jade

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:18 pm
Sha sat up in the chair and opened one eye to check on keely when he noticed she wasn't in bed."What the--?!!!"he jumped."Keely??!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:48 pm
Tassa strode into the room again, her anger swarming her as her deadly mood returned to her. She looked at the bed, seeing Keely gone, and then looked at Sha. "Sha... Where's Keely?" Her voice was calm, revealing none of her fear. She couldn't have just suddenly got up and strode off... Could she? She bit her tounge as she rushed to the door, pulling out her whip and sword prepared for anything. "Come on!" She called.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:59 am
Without hesitation, Sha pulled on his black vest and scurried out the door not thinking about the fact that he had his boxers on. As he
followed Tassa a thousand things went through his mindShe couldn't have just got up and left that healing spell is powerful and drains the life source out of beginners...but then again she is Saarah..or might be...I'm positive its Saarah I've never felt such a prescence that I am so familiar with before....but what if I'm wrong what if its not Saarah maybe its just my mind playing tricks again digging up old feelings and making me think my best friend is reincarnated as keely...Damn! Why couldn't I have just held onto the pendant like Saarah asked...Dammit!! Some friend I am...But that Ancient Healing Spell couldn't have been pulled off without someone's knowledge of old Elven Healing Ritual spells and lets just face it Keely is wayyy too dumb to memorize a powerful threesome healing spell without someone's help....
When Sha hit the outdoors he felt a breeze 'down south' and he glanced down"Awww SH*T!!!!!! I forgot my pants.."he turned a dark red." redface

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:29 pm
Keely sat straight up whe she saw two tiny spots in the distance(she was deep in the forest but not too deep that she couldn't see the palace)She squinted her eyes to see who it was then her face lit up and she got up with a hop and clapped her hands"Yay!Yay! its my friends!"Then seeing their facial expressions she frowned"Why is Sha wearing boxers in broad day light and why is Tassa so mad."She stuck out her bottom lip."Aren't they happy to see me?"seh said to herself.  

Precious_Jade

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:57 pm
Relief washed over Tassa's face as she saw Keely. "Thank Tassaah and the Hunt your alive!" She cried out. Turning to Sha she started to laugh, seeing him in his boxers in broad daylight as dancers and merchents prepared the palace market for day. She fell to the ground her lioness fangs gleaming as she howled.

"Oh my gosh..." She whiped tears from her cheeks and eyes and shook her head. "Go get some pants on clown and let's head out to Zoria's." Realising Keely wasn't familiar to the situation she tried to explain. "A lot happened while you were out. And we're going to find out something including an old prophecy from my friend Zoria. She's an extremely old seer living in the depths of the forest, although she's a bit insane."

She gave Keely a hug, she really was stupid at times, and clumsy, but she was too much like Hillary for Tassa to ever turn her back on the girl. And when Tassa meant to protect her friends, she would with her life.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:16 pm
"Not funny!!!!!Sha yelled back as he ran back inside to grab some pants.  

Rai Kashino

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:12 pm
Keely hugged Tassa back."All I remember is healing you, Mytil, and Oak..but then everything after thing after that is blank..."keely scratched her head and then her face lit up like a christmas tree"Hey! I do remember a girl named Saarah..she was in my dreams and she told me that she was ME!!"she looked confused"I don't get it 'cause my name's keely not Saarah.. 3nodding "Keely tilted her head to the side a bit like a confused puppy"..Or at least I think my name's Keely.."She gasped"Oh no what if I'm and alien!!"she covered her mouth with her hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:28 pm
((hi am i too late to join in? i only just noticed this thread))  

Mad Madam Mimm

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:27 pm
No I don't think so, I suppose we can find a way to fit you in to our ever growing plot lines. wink lol. Sure, make a profile and send it off to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:43 am
Ecitra Doll
at Oak's words Titanya looked at him as if seeing him for the first time. needless to say she glared at him.
Titanya: "let me guess..he is as Cerberus too?"
"yes my queen."
Titanya: "who does he choose to serve?"
"he wishes to serve you my queen."
Titanya: "....a wise decision."
Titanya sighed and rose from her ivory throne.
Titanya: "you know my husband will not be pleased with this news..."
and with that she left striding confidently away.

"Ok, Im not sure...but did that go well? Or did i embaras you by speaking out of turn. My father tried to teach me about royal manners but it never stuck. I..I just couldn't stand around and let her threaten your life like that." Oak was looking at the ground already assuming he had done wrong by Mityl.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:56 am
When sha came back downstairs with his pants(Thank God! xp )He got lost again. He circled the whole dining hall before he found himself back at the fountain"AWWW HELL!!"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games