Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:58 am
Aniis covered her mouth, yawning slightly. She felt much better after feeding but nothing could help the fact that she was tired. Looking around the camp she saw Kei laying on the ground. It seemed as though she was watching the sky... dawn would be coming soon. There was already a little light visible on the horizon.

She sighed a little. Nektaro seemed confident that he knew what he was doing, but she wasn't as sure. Simply being in the Lycan kingdom was cause for concern in her mind. It always had been, and with good reason... after what happened to her parents.

Nektaro sat down nearby still licking his lips. Aniis looked at him out of the corner of her eye.
What are we to do next, now that we are here?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:47 pm
Nektaro looked at Aniis and smiled."We go meet with the other knights and the lycan king at the castle...there we will plan our attack on the king of vampires."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:12 am
((OOC://gardeford-san, I need to be frank with you: your character is... too god-mod-ey. No one, not even an alpha werewolf, can be completely invulnerable in either form. Now, his other abilities, I can handle; this is fantasy, after all. But even if you're on our side, I'm a bit iffy about god-mod characters. Also, you're sort of auto-hitting with Aniis; you can't say she was surprised when you shot a green burst of flame because you're not playing her, Anime-Avatar is.

That's another thing; I don't think werewolves, regardless of blood type or subrace, can shoot fire from their mouths.

And please don't use *-action-* to describe what you're character is doing; this is an RP, not a chat session; use "-action-" to do that, alright?

Now, if there's anything you didn't understand, please PM me, and I'll try to explain further.//:OOC))

Gardeford Superior generated a random number between 1 and 100000000 ... 33473482!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:09 pm
the time thing is important he is not a character and therefore not a godmod, he can be held with chains or magic but not for more than a minute and weapons affect him even if they dont kill him he is meant to do a lot of damage if you are losing a battle  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
Gardeford Superior rolled 20 100-sided dice: 86, 77, 95, 34, 83, 79, 92, 7, 51, 14, 49, 65, 45, 76, 68, 10, 67, 91, 24, 66 Total: 1179 (20-2000)

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:21 am
hello?  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff