Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:31 pm
Rie thought for a moment. "Well, he's a demon, so it could be that he's not too into light creatures. But don't worry, I think he'll come around soon. Instead of waiting for him, do you wanna check out the town?" She asked and stood up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:42 pm
Gray sighed deeply to himself and looked around. There was a porch near by he was able to sit at however there was a couple there arguing...So he looked for the next best thing and found a stand near the market where a man was selling jewels. First he thought he could rob a few while he was there but the thought passed quickly as he rushed over. Nothing seemed to suit him. He turned his head and sat down on the wooden bench. "How in the blazes of hell am I going to find this woman...He pulled his sword over in front of him and grinned. "Once you're outside, then I can put my plan into motion...Be ready for a fight..." He said looking around as he began to conjure a dark spirit slowly.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

GS Parallel Sailor Kakyuu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:15 am
The Fairy's wings flapped in the wind, "Well sure why don't we go see the food." she said as she grew to her human form. "But it think I might need diffrent clothes!!" she said looking at herself. her outfit was custom Fairy garb for her village. She wore a Long white Dress with slits in the back for her wings the dress was covered buy a blue coat which had a lot of black and blue lace her long white hair with a green tint had red ribbions in it and she had a crown like headband on her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:56 pm
Rie nodded. "Alright. Some down time should be good. We can check out girly stuff then."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:47 am
"Well I guess this outfit would work if I get rid of my wings" she said to Rie. She then closed her eyes then a bright light shone from her wings and then they just disappeared into dust. "Okay lets go!!" Haruka said with a lot of enthusasum as she opened the door for Rie.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:47 pm
Rie nodded a thank you and walked out the door with Haruka. "Where to first?"  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:10 pm
After finishing the spell, Sebastian sighed and looked at the sky."Demon pride runs too quickly through my veins for me to get rid of my wings, so they will stay."He said to himself, he had been wondering if he should make them vanish as a type of disguise, but he knew the answer to that one almost as quickly as the thought came to mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:54 pm
Gray scouted from his seat for the girl. It wouldn't be long before his plan fell into place. There was no doubt in his mind that a girl that looked like Rie would let Gray be along side her in her quest to fight and so forth. Then again she wouldn't know he was truly against her.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:18 pm
"Lets go look at jewery there really pretty I lover pretty things there just so much fun!!" she saids with very high enthusiasum.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:47 am
"Ok, let's go!" Rie walked and scouted for a jewelry stand.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:56 pm
Gray started to get bored just sitting around and watching out for Rie. He decided to play a bit with the merchant who was selling the jewels on the stand he was sitting right next to. Quickly he rose and slipped behind the man as he was fixing up the display. With a quick blow to the back of the head the man was out cold.

He threw on the mans glasses and dark green vest. The people passed the jeweller by and smiled at him as though he was just a replacement. "hello..hi..." Gray said smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:56 pm
Sebastian stopped his daydreaming and sighed."Where is the elf when you need her."He said to himself, he had began to enjoy Selwyn's company and surprisingly enough was starting to miss her. He sighed again and vanished.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:51 am
Rie looked around. "Me?" She asked, pointing to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:58 pm
"Oh these jewels look pretty lets get some!!" she said as she turned around and started to look at the jewels "How much for this pretty emerald necklace ?" she asked the man as she held up the necklace it had a big emerald then there were small little rubies on the chain which was gold.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:48 am
Gray crossed his arms and thought for a second. "3500 gold girl. I know it sounds a bit muuuch but it suits you very well!" Gray lied. He didn't think it would matter anyways. He would get gold anyways from just pickpocketing the man he had shoved away. "So, how about it? I can reduce it to 2999 if you wish! thats a saving you know."

Gray put his hand behind his back and chanted quickly under his breath. Once the chant was finished he snapped his finger and smiled at the girl. "well, how about it?" He asked her before his eye caught Rie. His smile never faded but his plan was in motion.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games