Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
Add a word. {Game} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaosmage123

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:13 pm
Today was so hot, I hated mowing the lawn with my scissors because my moose always runs into my house. This caused my frog to explode, which causes the neighbor to die. So I cried when my dead skin fell off into the pool. The large lawn was aflame because a gwee got mad and decided to torch the whole effin' place. So later on my llama wanted some grass but a sofa sh*t came out his big scary nostril and flew toward the ground like a giant penguin on drugs that was too high on the calcium and titanium that the sky died.

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing thongs that are too big and nasty to live.

And later my rabbit ate mother Mary. Catholics everywhere were singing Fergalicious and reading the newspaper comics. Spiderman was sexy!

Later we eloped, because eloping seemed very fun. Then we hopped to the city for dinner. We went over giant mounds of laundry and detergent. Through the squashed onions was very strange. After two thousand seconds,I decided to walk rapidly towards a *****. Then the world was turning backwards, sideways, and I fell off the porch that was way too small.

I wanted to leave my bedroom so I chose not to stay alive and left this wonderful world to my Shangri-La dream where bunnies killed people for food and drink. Tony the barber said, "Barry, man." Serial teachers jumped on each other laughing alound. They went to war suddenly.

In the begining, I  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:44 pm
Today was so hot, I hated mowing the lawn with my scissors because my moose always runs into my house. This caused my frog to explode, which causes the neighbor to die. So I cried when my dead skin fell off into the pool. The large lawn was aflame because a gwee got mad and decided to torch the whole effin' place. So later on my llama wanted some grass but a sofa sh*t came out his big scary nostril and flew toward the ground like a giant penguin on drugs that was too high on the calcium and titanium that the sky died.

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing thongs that are too big and nasty to live.

And later my rabbit ate mother Mary. Catholics everywhere were singing Fergalicious and reading the newspaper comics. Spiderman was sexy!

Later we eloped, because eloping seemed very fun. Then we hopped to the city for dinner. We went over giant mounds of laundry and detergent. Through the squashed onions was very strange. After two thousand seconds,I decided to walk rapidly towards a *****. Then the world was turning backwards, sideways, and I fell off the porch that was way too small.

I wanted to leave my bedroom so I chose not to stay alive and left this wonderful world to my Shangri-La dream where bunnies killed people for food and drink. Tony the barber said, "Barry, man." Serial teachers jumped on each other laughing alound. They went to war suddenly.

In the begining, I created

Pailzor
Captain

Ame Za Rain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:20 pm

I wanted to leave my bedroom so I chose not to stay alive and left this wonderful world to my Shangri-La dream where bunnies killed people for food and drink. Tony the barber said, "Barry, man." Serial teachers jumped on each other laughing aloud. They went to war suddenly.

In the begining, I created the  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:22 pm

I wanted to leave my bedroom so I chose not to stay alive and left this wonderful world to my Shangri-La dream where bunnies killed people for food and drink. Tony the barber said, "Barry, man." Serial teachers jumped on each other laughing aloud. They went to war suddenly.

In the begining, I created the heavens

Pailzor
Captain

Kaiya`

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:46 am

In the begining, I created the heaven but

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:58 am

In the begining, I created the heaven but did

Pailzor
Captain

TooOld4ThisShtuff

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:20 am

In the begining, I created the heaven but did not  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:25 am

In the begining, I created the heaven but did not make

Pailzor
Captain

TooOld4ThisShtuff

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:26 am

In the begining, I created the heaven but did not make enough  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:52 pm

In the begining, I created the heaven but did not make enough thongs  

NUBBYTWINKIE12

`Foxeh Anita

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:56 pm

In the begining, I created the heaven but did not make enough thongs. Sexy [...]

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:59 pm

In the begining, I created the heaven but did not make enough thongs. Sexy People  

spiritsflames

Dave51495

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:18 pm

In the begining, I created the heaven but did not make enough thongs. Sexy People make  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:45 pm

In the begining, I created the heaven but did not make enough thongs. Sexy People make the

Thyronica

Rouge Cow

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:06 am

In the begining, I created the heaven but did not make enough thongs. Sexy People make the very  
[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games