Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:10 am
- albie takes the blood back after rinking about three puches an i give the rest to ulric i take kyra back to my orm an i put her in the bed and wait out the night and the next day until she will awake-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 am
Kyra shifts more in her sleep as she continues to nightmare about her worst fears and worst experiences.
((You don't give me much to work off of XP that's all I can really say right now))  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:18 am
- i leave and come back right ebfore the moon rises to bet here when she awakens-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:28 am
Kyra rolls around restlessly as the climax of her nightmares begin to come. She falls off the bed and suddenly stops moving. One minute before the moon officially rises a single tear rolls down her cheek. She sits straight up abruptly, her eyes a bright red...  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:40 am
- i look at her smiling an i pull out a pouch of blood - no questions just rink i throw it to her- you have some training to do along with me  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:57 am
Kyra takes the blood and begins to drink it, her eyes beginning to turn back to their normal color. She smiles back before saying "What about Ulric, aren't we supposed to train from him?" she tilts her head and continues to sip the blood.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:32 pm
yeah well meet up with him in two hours both what do yuo wanna do in the mean time- i look back at her and laugh a little from the way she looks-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:28 pm
Kyra sees him laughing and her eyes widen "What? Do I have something on me?" she laughs as well before continuing "Nevermind, I probably look like hell right now." she runs her fingers through her hair in a sad attempt to look better.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:30 pm
- i flop own right over her - dead weight!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:34 pm
Kyra's raises her eyebrows and giggles lightly. "Blood?" she holds out the rest of the sack of blood to him "I'm not thirsty anymore." And it was true, her eyes were back to normal.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:35 pm
- takes it an sprays it on the cieling to make a frownie face - yay mr. unhappy pants - i start laughing- ok im retarded so what  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:38 pm
Kyra starts laughing as well "I don't care if you're retarded" she grins at him. "That only makes things more interesting."  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:39 pm
- i yawn and i turn skoot closer and kiss her and pick up my hoody- wait her ill be back  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:42 pm
Kyra smiles and kisses him back softly. "Alright I will" she hugs her knees to her chest and thinks about her eventful day.  

candyroks81

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:03 pm
Angelicos Flame
TheSeaGod
((Hi, this is XtheXhoboXduck's mule. I'll be posting in Hobo or SeaGod.))

Fenrick saw Albie bite Kyra and then walk away.

"Oh my god."

He then runs down the corridor and finds Fuuten.

"Albie, the kid that busted a hole in your roof, is a vampire."

Ulric walked out of the shadows with Kyra's body in his arms. "Listen you two. The race of vampires existing shall remain silent, or I shall shut those mouths of yours painfully. If I hear one word anywhere that vampires exist and are around here, you'll be passing on the news, saying that you both have dissapeared and nevre found..." Ulric's voice was strict, clear, precise and dangerous. "I suggest you do not go against what I have just said or follow me..." Ulric said as he walked by, the silence of his steps sending goose bumps down everyone's spines, except Kyra, who wasn't concious.

Sure,dude. One condition though. I will blab all about the vampires, if you can teach me some of your vampire ways and stuff. No, I don't want to be turned.I did think you had that air of mystery around you when I saw you.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games